John Learns About Herself Pt. 02

Story Info
More cock-sucking for John.
2k words
4.58
12.5k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was in a state of shock after leaving Tony's house. He was back "to normal" and yet could still taste Tony and he ached in his stomach. He was also very proud of himself for having gone through with the meet and doing everything that he did. "I am a cocksucker" he thought to himself as he got in his car and drove back to work.

At work, Tony had sent John a message and it was waiting for him. It said "Well done, sissy. You performed your duties admirably." John beamed at the message and replied with "xxx".

For the next few days, there was no communication from Tony. John got on with his life and occasionally thought about the lunchtime events. He gradually drove himself into a state of lust as he replayed the events in the lounge. He still could believe he had dressed up for a man and then performed sexual acts for the man. John was smiling often as he thought through the hour spent with Tony.

One time, just under a week later, Tony contacted John online. His initial comment was "Hello sissy. Missed me? I have been thinking about you. I haven't cum since your mouth and my balls are aching. My wife is away tomorrow. Be here at 5pm. Remember to shave."

John stared at the message. God, he ached. He was actually rubbing his thighs together on the chair and squirming. He was panting, he was sure of it! He replied with "OK, sir."

About 45 minutes later, Tony replied with "xx". That was it, nothing more.

John worked that day in a state of arousal. He was thinking about shaving and what he would wear. He was thinking about that cock in his mouth again. He was definitely wanting that again - even the taste of it was a thrill even though he hated the taste. Bringing a man to climax gazumped the foul taste, any day of the week.

That night, John spent a long time in the bathroom. He shaved his legs and body and even arms. He then shaved his face, smooth. He painted his toenails red using his partner's nail polish. He went downstairs, having cranked up his arousal level by about 3 notches. His partner queried the facial shave which he just shrugged off as a whim and that was that.

The following day dragged along at work until 4:50. John flew out of the door and into his car and drove to Tony's, parked up and was knocking at the door by 4:58.

It opened and Tony stared at John and nodded his appreciation. "Very good. Much better. Now, upstairs and get changed then come down and kneel between my legs".

John nodded quickly and obeyed, going up the stairs and starting the transformation. By the time he was carefully coming down the stairs, he was back in the same clothes. The only difference was his smooth skin and the painted toenails peaking through the end of his stockings. God, he felt alive!

He came into the lounge and saw Tony sitting on the sofa in a bath robe and he looked naked under it. John bit his lip and knelt down between the open legs and placed his hands on Tony's thighs.

"Good girl, sissy. Tease me with your hands and body and when i tell you, you can play with my cock".

John nodded and began to run his hands over Tony's thighs, under his bath robe and up to his waist, hidden in the clothing. His fingers caressed and stroked and kneaded softly. Tony sat there and breathed heavily and moaned softly. John lost himself in this. He certainly found it odd that he was doing this to a man. He didn't fancy Tony one bit. There was no sexual chemistry involved her at all. All John wanted to do, all he craved for, was to get hold of Tony's cock and service that for Tony even though the taste of it was bloody awful.

"Good girl, sissy. That's it, tease my balls with your fingers. Mmmmm, yes just like that". Tony groaned as John found his balls and began to stroke them with his fingertips. He held them softly and rubbed them and pulled them down, playing with them on his palm. He found that his mouth was hanging open and he had to force it shut through force of will. "what the fuck is happening to me," he thought to himself.

"Now, undo my robe and use your hands on my cock." Tony ordered.

John did as he was told and was caressing the shaft, rubbing his fingers along it and over the glans and around the head, all the time teasing Tony, looking up at him to see his reactions. John was glowing at the results.

Tony was laying there, head back, lost in the moment, feeling all the soft touches and teasing movements. His cock was flicking and oozing pre-cum slightly. John dabbed his fingers with it and applied the pre-cum to the head of the cock and massaged it in.

"mmmmm, very good, sissy. Your fingers are fantastic."

"Thank you Sir" said John with a wide grin.

John gripped the shaft and began to wank Tony steadily, making sure that his rhythm was steady and that he got the correct amount of foreskin rubbing over the head. He knew expertly how to wank his own cock - somebody else's was a different thing entirely. There was the strange orientation and the angle was all different. He did know, however, how hard to hold the cock - that was one thing he did know. He always found women either pulled his own cock too hard or moved the foreskin too far and the whole process was not conducive to orgasm.

Here, with Tony's cock, he knew the pitfalls and he was damn sure that he wasn't going to make the same mistakes.

"OK, sissy. Time for your mouth. Take it steady and show me how much you want to please me" Tony lectured. John watched and listened and nodded.

He shuffled closer and bent forward, to lower his face to the crotch. Just that very simple movement gave John a rush of lust. Then he was kissing the head and running his tongue around the head, tasting the precum and seeing the thread of it linger between the cock tip and his tongue tip. They were joined by a thread of precum and John's heart jumped.

John kissed the shaft, moving it around to kiss everywhere. John found himself licking Tony's balls and he loved that too: getting his head buried deep into his crotch. Then John couldn't wait any longer and he put the cock into his mouth and held it there whilst playing with it on his tongue. He felt its length in his mouth. He felt its girth between his jaws. He felt its heat pulsating. He felt the power of it and yet also its softness resting on his tongue and he knew that he really did enjoy sucking cock. Even though the man meant nothing to him in any meaningful way - and he did try to feel something for Tony like that, but failed - he could easily suck his cock for hours and tease him and bring him on until he had to explode in his mouth. That power was what John wanted. The power of orgasm over men by using his sissy wiles.

John was bobbing on Tony's cock whilst holding the shaft in his hand and occasionally wanking him. John made sure that his lips stayed wrapped around the head and shaft and tried ever so hard to be the best he could.

He experimented with getting the cock to the back of his throat but his gag reflex was powerful and insistent and he couldn't get past that. Tony didn't seem to mind. He seemed lost in the blowjob, which suited John.

John had been working the shaft well with his lips and tongue, bobbing up and down steadily for several minutes. He then felt Tony's hands on his head and he groaned and sighed and gave a little in the grip. He allowed Tony to take over the rhythm and to guide his head to where he wanted it. John discovered that he really liked this and relaxed further as his mouth sucked and the cock fucked.

The build up to the orgasm came swiftly. John could tell it was imminent as the grip on his head got stronger and he was forced to take more of the shaft in his mouth. He fought against it, locking his neck and holding the cock in his hand at the base which meant that his lips pounded into his fist rather than the cock pushing into his throat. Tony was agitated by now and John was looking up at him... this man whose cock was in his mouth.

"Put your hands on my thighs" ordered Tony. John dawdled. "Do it, sissy. Now" Tony hissed. John did as he was told and the grip on his head grew tighter and Tony pulled John down onto his cock and the cock was pushed into John's throat and John gagged and tried to pull back but was held firm. His lips were pressed against Tony's skin and John tried to pull back but was held firm. The cock was lodged in his throat. John could feel it, where nothing like that had ever been before. He was freaking out with the lack of breathe and the gagging then air exploded as Tony pushed his head back and his cock slid out. John gulped in air and his eyes streamed and the stream of saliva that coated the cock, dropped away between them both. One final gasp of air then Tony pulled John's head forward again and he forced his cock straight back into John's throat and held it there as the cock pulsated. John's throat rippled and he tried to swallow but couldn't so saliva, so much saliva, poured out of his mouth into Tony's lap.

And then with a final febrile twist, Tony came in John's throat. John felt the pulsing and felt the hot liquid shooting but his mouth and tongue were by-passed. What a feeling that was. John's eyes bulged at it and his throat spasmed as Tony came some more.

Tony held John's head tightly - he could feel John fighting it and held him so close. John was in tears now with the amount of cock in his throat, knowing he wasn't getting away until Tony let him. He was freaking out a little and then Tony let go and John whipped back and pulled his face off from Tony's cock and air whistled back into his lungs and great threads of saliva were strung out between the cock and John's lips.

John heaved in air and pressed his hands on Tony's thighs and panted, trying to manage what had just happened.

"Fucking hell." croaked Tony. "That was some fucking orgasm, you sexy fucker" he laughed out. John was dazed and could only look on in a state of shock. He may have nodded slightly.

"You are going to be such a good cocksucker, sissy. That is what drives you isn't it?" he asked John.

John came too a little and nodded, whether in answer or just because it was expected, he wasn't sure afterwards.

John was certainly thrilled and shocked and a little terrified of the things that Tony had just done with him. He was thrilled that he had deep-throated his cock. He knew now that it was possible and even now, so few seconds afterwards, he craved more of it. He wanted it all again. He was crest-fallen that Tony's cock was shrinking already. "This is what women must go through" he thought and then as an after thought "and gay men". He laughed to his own thoughts then... "and sissies".

John knew what he was now.