All Comments on 'John Learns About Herself Pt. 02'

by natalieukcd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely just lovely

So sexy so lovely. I swallowed my first and your story brought back fond memories. Thank you.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Fun story I can relate to a lot of it! *4* stars from me.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 3 years ago

Very good ! The way you describe the taste of cum..wanting to dress and suck , but still not liking the taste of cum...very realistic..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cum Lover

Once dressed and in full make up i need a hard cock to suck for a load of cum. Now dressed and off to the adult theater for some hard cocks to suck.My first of the night was a older man with a 7'' cock and nice balls.It did not take long for him to fill me with a large load of sweet cum.I sent him on his way after licking his cock balls and ass clean.After six more cocks i found my dream cock.A monster black large balls and a nice ass.We never made it to a booth his cock was deep down my throat his balls under my nose.He pumped his cock deeper and harder down my wide open my and throat.His load filled my throat belly and mouth not once but twice more.He fucked me filling my ass with cum a doing ass to mouth to finish the load.Before going home i was to suck two more cocks and get fucked once more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernatalieukcd@natalieukcd
Male with strong feminine leanings inside. I enjoy writing stories that interest me. I enjoy chatting with men and women about mutually interesting topics. I can put my mind to most situations. Not interested in anything illegal or scat/blood etc