All Comments on 'John, Loise and Josie Too'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 4 years ago

Is this an unlabled Part 1? If not, I don't mind filling in an end of a story from my own imagination, but this is hardly even a flash story. Why no end and no delving into the "why" of the wife's revulsion?

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 4 years ago
Sorry

Wouldn't stay. I've had that headgame played on me before and nope didn't staybtben either. I'm already non monogamous by nature and was told I don't want it and you can't go anywhere else. Fuck that noise.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressover 4 years ago
This is quite different from your usual stories postings!

Very interesting story here Gray!

It is quite tragic to those that suffer from it and I do not think you are in any way mocking. A lot of men will think like this, have this intense desire and it's a weakness that overtakes them. After all, the physical relationship can be just as important as the personal/romantic relationship for some couples.

I think you made an error when you gave the ages of John and Josie. John is 38 and she is 27. He makes the comment that he is old enough to be her father and unless John was having sex at 11 and bringing babies into the world, it sounds rather bizarre. More appropriate age to be her father would be if he was 48 and she was 27.

Josie and John giving into each other lust was natural and bound to happen. They were teasing each other and John didn't object to the inappropriate moments beside a childish "Stoooop its not right :) **wink wink** ". John himself seems to not want to find a mental solution to fix the problem with Lourie, he rather focus on the physical. Quite irresponsible as he is intentionally keeping himself frustrated by not getting his wife the therapy she deserves and only waiting for the dam to be broken where he gives into cheating on her with another woman.

Now, what can happen? Well, this could be set up for testing John's loyalty. This has happened multiple times in your previous stories where wife knew of husband cheating the entire time but maybe things will be different. Louise bought up the idea of divorce and then the suggestion of sex outside of marriage that she would despise. It seems quite bizarre and seems to be asking for something bad to happen. She could have gotten close to Josie and they formed a relationship behind John back. Afterall, Louise has no fear of vaginas. Now obviously I'm not saying having a fear of penises means she is bisexual or even lesbian. Phallophobia is very serious and it's actually what confuses some women into thinking they are actually gay. If John does nothing about the psychological aspects of Louise's fear and just focuses on the physical aspect, he will never get anywhere with correcting his wife's major problem.

So I predict full intercourse cheating will happen and it will spiral into a complete change in the relationship. Either John gets suckered into a divorce or some compromise is made between the married pair.

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 1

I think an apology is needed, I appear to have neglected to add that this just the first part, probably 1 of 3. The plot and reasons for certain actions will eventually become clear.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
@ForensicFossil tuched the important issue...

@ForensicFossil tuched the important issue: "The why for the wife's revulsion"! How long has she had it? since day one of the marriage? Had she tried therapy? Too much information missing...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it's not technically cheating

what the wife is doing. withholding sex. but she is breaking her vows to him.

i see women always blame their men for 'changing' after a marriage, but no spouse SEEMS to change more than the wife.

he has every right to end their sham marriage. if he cannot leave the marriage, maybe for financial reasons....there is an excuse for cheating. i'm not okay with it, but it's there. that goes for men and women that try very hard to save their marriage, but their spouse remains stubborn about any positive changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
did I miss it?

Did I miss the part where it explains why the wife does not want sex with her husband? Is it she hates sex, painful, some past abuse, or is the husband just that bad at sex?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
She needs help

unless she is actually having an affair and her boyfriend won't allow her to have sex with her husband. Either way, it's probably time to move on and find a better woman.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
This situation is more common than might be supposed

And yes, it is difficult and things can go very badly wrong.

Incidentally, I hope we have a part 2, please?

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 4 years ago
I am glad things will be explained

Because I don’t understand why his wife hasn’t gone to a medical or psych practitioner and why the husband hasn’t insisted she do so. Or to therapy for that matter for the both of them! From the title, I am guessing that they are going to be be all involved in a thoroughly modern relationship by the end ...

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2

There seem to be a lot of people eager to condemn the wife and marriage, I say wait until you know the whole story before judging. Part of it may be my fault for not indicating that this is actually the first of a multi part story, I apologize and the second part has already been submitted, this time in the Fetish category purely because it involves some kinks, nothing outrageous so no need to blow it away, please just give it a go before judging.

robinhodrobinhodover 4 years ago
I didn't finish it.

Nothing wrong with the writing, I just got bored. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@graymangazer

Put CHAPTER 1 in the damn title if it is to continue. There was no indication whatsoever it would be more than this boring 'chapter'. It just ended, not even a 'to be continued' at the abrupt end. So get off your high horse about readers condemning characters when it was YOUR fault.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 4 years ago
It's a real good start

I don't get upset about spelling, punctuation, or any of that shit. I just enjoy a good story but it really upsets me when an author knows that their story is going to be more than one installment and not tell the readers up front. If the story goes beyond that it needs to say ( To be continued) at the end of each segment and (The end) when it is finished. There are only a few authors that do that and I appreciate it immensely. I don't like to read a story until it is finished no matter how many parts there are and if I can't finish it in one setting it is my choice where to break no one else's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So, is this a British culture thing?

I've seen it hinted, even stated in a few stories, that British culture embraces sexual liaisons that both spouses choose to ignore, for reasons of convenience, economics, or social image. Always has the overtone that marriage is rather shallow, eventually boring, and really gets in the way of having some great sex with a more interesting partner. Its almost as if getting married is like joining a very popular club. You want to be a member, but once you're in you don't commit much time or energy to it. The current stats indicate that marriage in Great Britain is at an all time low. Guess the club membership is losing its charm, especially if its going to end up being a sham.

Thanks for the effort in writing this story. Curious to find out what Louise's problem is. Couldn't care less if the asshole and the whore hook up. Why not, neither one is in a real marriage.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Its either medical or a cuck story

Things happen in marriages that stop the sex. Anger, medical issues, trauma from some event. But in this case and since its LW, it can be that she has a man and her hubby is not allowed to have her. In which case, why is he worried about having his own lover. She gave him a green light. But my money is on some medical or trauma issue. If she was banging another man, she would not be upset if he goes elsewhere.

I guess we'll find out in chapter two.

MaFreplerMaFreplerover 4 years ago
It needed to be explained up front

If she has a psych issue, then it needed to be talked about in the first chapter, and there needed to be a reason why she didn't go for therapy, and why he didn't insist on it. Without that, the reader is left floundering trying to make sense of what is going on.

LesbianloverslickingLesbianloverslickingover 4 years ago
Great

I love it when you guys say I’ll leave a comment if you can’t take criticism don’t write no stories I just want to tell that before listen to your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phallobia

It means the fear of seeing a penis or anything associated with it. So tell me why did Loise even marry John if she had this disease? There are ways to cure it-look it up. Cheating ain't one of them. Seems you are just like the others-the female is entitled to whatever. While the male species is kept either celibate or as a cuckold slave, or in this case as a slave to a femdom bitch.

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years agoAuthor
Pallobia???

I thought I should respond to the last anonymous comment.

Phallophobia is an illness not a disease and cannot be cured by medication. Medicine treats the symptoms not the problem. Therapy can help but it depends entirely on the individual.

I did my research, it appears you didn't, let's face it you can't even spell the bloody word correctly.

Also Phallophobia can be caused by a number of things, trauma amongst them, ie. Rape of sexual abuse, even unfortunate experience, that's why I ask to wait before condemning the characters out of hand.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I'll pass. Way too much editing of all the dot dot dots so I can listen to Jennifer tell the story in Text Aloud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES