John, Loise and Josie Too Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John hesitated, not sure if Louise would become even more upset when he told her, but he'd gone too far to stop now, so no more lies "I told her about us: that we don't have sex anymore," he said, then quickly added "I didn't say why, just that we weren't intimate," he waited for Louise to react but she just tilted her head indicating that he should continue "I think she needed proof, so... this was her test," and he embarrassingly pointed to the cock cage.

"I see," Louise said, and then she stood to fetch another bottle of wine. She stumbled slightly: the alcohol was having an effect but she didn't care. John was still standing in the same position when she returned a couple of minutes later and she sat, silently in thought.

John fidgeted, her silence unnerved him and he felt compelled to say something "you never wanted me and I hated it whenever we tried because I knew how hard it was for you. I couldn't stand the thought that I was hurting you. I don't know, I, I thought I'd be sparing you the difficulty..." he said and drifted into silence.

Louise sipped more wine. In a strange way she understood what he was saying. Her 'problem ' wasn't John's fault and it'd been just as hard for him, maybe harder in a way. Since her troubles started she had at least gotten off occasionally, usually thanks to his mouth, sometimes with his fingers, but never with his cock, no, that just didn't bear thinking about and she was thankful he never pressured her. But even then it had never really been completely satisfying, there was always too much going on in her head for her to finally let go, and each and every time that cursed fear just seemed to grow worse until she just wanted to give up trying. But then she thought: what about John's satisfaction? He always claimed it didn't matter, but she had lost count the number of times he crept into the bathroom when he thought she was asleep, making her feel almost as guilty as he probably felt now.

And so it had come to this! She thought back to the times she had considered persuading him to take a lover, how she had even hinted at it, hell! She had even openly suggested it on one occasion. But she never thought he'd do it, much less secretly, and now she didn't know if it was a good thing or bad, but it didn't feel good. Though she had to admit things had been better between them over the past few weeks, both of them less stressed, coinciding with the time he had been fucking Josie, and now she knew why. She wondered how she hadn't suspected and why she was even surprised it had actually happened?

She stood, glass in hand, her thoughts a little clearer. Her anger had softened to annoyance, not by what he'd done but more because he'd not been honest with her, not confided in her "So...you agreed to be locked into chastity, to keep you faithful to her while you were being unfaithful to me?" Louise said as she paced slowly around her husband like a prosecutor questioning the accused "and somehow you convinced yourself that it was saving our marriage... Does that sound about right?"

John nodded his head guiltily, but then realized Louise had her back to him so mumbled "yes... But it wasn't that simple, it was more..."

"Ah yes! She commanded you to do it and you obeyed?" She said and gave a small artificial laugh "You know, I never realized you had that side to you, you never acted in a submissive way, not with me, or wasn't I dominant enough for you? But I suppose I'm just the dumb housewife after all."

"No, it wasn't like that: I didn't know myself until... And you never seemed interested, you were always too... I'm sorry, I honestly thought..." But he couldn't find the words to explain himself.

"I don't believe you thought at all; at least not with your head... so where do we go from here?" Louise said draining her wine glass and refilling it yet again. She sighed deeply and waved her free hand in an exasperated manner "strangely I can understand your logic, however twisted it is, but it doesn't mean I agree with it. I guess I have some serious thinking to do, decide what's going to happen."

"Please Lou, don't leave me, I don't want to lose you, I'll do anything you say if you'll forgive me," John pleaded, knowing he sounded pathetic but he didn't care.

"Be careful what you say, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but if we do stay together I might want more than you're prepared to give," she warned him. She didn't know why she said that, nor what she meant by it, but it seemed appropriate.

"I mean it Lou, anything, I'll do anything, I mean it... Please?" he said, and actually dropped to his knees.

Louise turned her back to him, she had lost patience, as much with herself as with John, and she needed time to think "kiss my arse," she snapped.

She had meant her remark to be insulting, like telling him to go to hell, but she realized he'd taken her literally, when just a few seconds later she felt his face press up against her behind.

She jerked a little in surprise and her first inclination was to move away but she didn't. It might have been the effects of the drink, she never knew, but she also felt a charge of...what was it? Power? Arousal? Course through her body. Whatever it was she liked it and acted on it.

"Do it properly," she said in a commanding tone but couldn't stop a little quaver in her voice.

John looked up, his mouth pressed against his wife's buttock. She towered over him, not deigning to face him. He felt small and inferior but his cock was hard and painful in its confines. He'd done exactly this with Josie and God it was arousing, but it was even more so with Louise, and it also felt right, it wasn't just a sexual act, he did it to please her, not just so she'd forgive him but also to show his love for her.

For her part Louise couldn't understand the emotions coursing through her, she should be angry at her husband so why was she feeling excited? She gasped, but managed to appear in control as his hands slid up the outside of her thighs, under her skirt and pushing the material to her waist. Not daring to look she felt his fingers hook into the waistband of her tights. John's lips never left her bottom as he slowly dragged both tights and panties down to her thighs baring her bum, and despite herself she couldn't prevent a sharp intake of breath as his lips pushed between her buttocks.

It lasted no more than thirty seconds but that was long enough to make their positions clear. Louise standing proud as John gently bestowed her arse with loving kisses. It was deeply sexual, but also a show of devotion. Louise felt her pulse quicken and she wanted him to go further, deeper, but forced herself to remain in control. With great willpower she casually stepped away pulling her undergarments back into place. She glanced quickly at her husband but equally as fast turned away. She felt hot and knew her face was flushed but she didn't want him to witness her weakness, but the sight of him kneeling, half naked and humbled, waiting to obey made her giddy with excitement.

When Louise finally walked away to stare out of the window, John hoped he'd proven his love for her and the grilling was over, and when she no longer acknowledged him he stood and headed for the kitchen door, praying she'd forgive him and things would turn out okay.

"Where are you going?" Louise said without turning round, and making him jerk to a halt.

"Err...sorry, I thought we were finished," and when she looked at him he felt himself shrink under her stare "I was going to the garage; I have some cutters to remove the er..." And feeling embarrassed he pointed to his crotch with both hands indicating what he meant.

"No. You stay right here, and it stays on. Until I make my decision you do only what I tell you. Is that clear?" Louise said sternly. She sounded in complete control but inside she was anything but. Even so she held his stare until he had to look away.

"Y...yes, okay," John timidly replied "er, can I, can I put my trousers back on?" he asked.

There was no reason to refuse his request, but then why shouldn't she? "No," she said definitely "you can take some time to consider what you've done. In the meantime I'm going to bed; I have a lot of thinking to do. You'll be sleeping in the guestroom," and with that she left him standing, nervous and uncertain as to what his future held.

John sat on the couch feeling suddenly very tired. He could hear Louise moving about through the ceiling above him but was reluctant to go upstairs himself, he knew he lacked the will or the courage to face her, at least for a while, but he tried to convince himself that he was just giving her time and space to cool down. He considered phoning Josie to let her know what had happened but realized it probably wasn't the best idea. So rubbing his hand across his face he slumped back onto the couch with a groan, and dreading what tomorrow would bring.

...

Louise showered and brushed her teeth. She pulled her nightdress on and crawled into bed, a million thoughts tumbling through her head. She knew John deserved some sort of punishment but leaving him wasn't in her plans, she felt that would hurt her as much as him. Also staying angry wasn't a healthy thing to do either, but just forgiving him didn't seem right. He needed a lesson, something to make him learn the error of his ways, to keep him where he should be. Then she recalled how she felt when he kissed her arse, how good it was and how aroused she became, how much she loved having him on his knees. She wondered if that was how Josie felt: knowing he'd do anything, obey any order. And she wondered if she could be the same: could she be just as dominant? She again pictured him cowed and eager to obey her, and an idea began to form in her mind.

...

John woke early the next morning. He needed the bathroom but decided to use the guest facilities, he wasn't ready to face Louise quite yet and thought serving her tea and toast in bed might help his cause. He brushed his teeth and made his way to the kitchen only to find her already there.

"Hello dear, did you sleep well?" She greeted him cheerfully.

"Er, not really," he said, her friendly demeanor taking him by surprise and making him even more nervous.

"There's tea in the pot, pour me another would you?" She said pushing her empty cup across the table.

John nodded, there was so much he wanted to say but he didn't trust himself to speak in case he spoilt her good mood. So he replenished Louise's drink before fetching himself a cup and sat facing her across the table. It was something he'd done countless times before but on this occasion it felt different: as though he was duty bound, like he was a servant, or more specifically like Louise had to be served. And when he looked her expression showed that she felt it too.

"I'll be going out later, I'm not sure how long I'll be but I want you here when I return," Louise said before sipping her tea.

"Yes of course, why, where are you going?" John replied. He tried to sound calm but wondering what she planned on doing alone after the events of the previous evening had warning signals flashing in his head.

"I have to see somebody in..." And she looked at her watch to check the time "just under an hour. Then I thought I might visit Josie, have a little chat," she said with a smile.

John could think of nothing worse "oh no Lou, please don't. Take it out on me, she's really not to blame," he said quickly.

"Oh don't worry: you're not out of it yet. In the meantime I just want to talk to her, settle a few things," she said.

John imagined his wife storming into Josie's apartment and starting a row, maybe threatening her and getting the police involved " please don't, don't do anything rash, I don't want you getting into trouble because of my mistake, " he pleaded.

"Oh I think we both agree it was more than a mistake, don't we?" She said raising her eyebrows, a slightly mocking curl to her lips. He wanted to protest more but she continued before John could answer "Don't worry, I'm past being mad, I'm just going to talk," and with that she stood to get ready taking her tea with her.

"Who else are you seeing?" John said, causing her to pause at the door.

"Emily," she said, adding nothing more.

Emily was a therapist Louise had last seen about eight or nine months ago. John wondered why Louise would want to see her now. It obviously had something to do with what had happened, but did therapists work Sunday mornings? He was more confused and frightened than ever.

"Louise!" he called, stopping her again. She leaned back to look around the door, a knowing smile on her face. John wanted to talk more, to know...what? But she was enjoying this, he could tell: she was enjoying his discomfort and he knew he deserved it.

"I love you," he said quietly.

Louise softened her smile and nodded just once before disappearing upstairs.

...

Two hours later Louise approached the bright blue door to Josie's apartment. She was nervous but surprisingly confident; sure that what she planned was best for all involved. Removing the elegant leather glove from her right hand she brushed her hair back from her face and pressed the bell button.

"Louise! What a surprise," Josie said answering the door. It was obvious she wasn't expecting company: dressed as she was in warm pajamas and loose fitting dressing gown, a pair of slippers with fluffy bunny ears adorned her feet.

"Hello Josie, I'm sorry to disturb you, especially on a Sunday, I understand if it's inconvenient..."

Josie hesitated for just a second, and then pulled the sides of her dressing gown together and stood back "No, its okay, come on in."

Leading the way to her lounge Josie waved her hand inviting Louise to sit. At first she thought something might have happened to John, or maybe by some chance she had found out about their liaisons? But either way Louise didn't appear particularly upset, so "What can I do for you," she asked, interested to hear the reason for the surprise visit, but then she remembered her manners "would you like a drink? Tea, coffee, maybe wine?"

"Wine is tempting but I'd better stick with tea," Louise said, making herself comfortable on a plush sofa.

"So, is this just a social call or is there something..." Josie began while moving toward the open door to the kitchen but Louise interrupted her.

"No, I wanted to talk to you: John told me everything about you and him, what you've been doing," she said in a matter of fact way and getting straight to the point.

"Oh," Josie stopped and slowly turned round. She had been caught off guard but managed to hide her shock and surprise.

"Apparently you've been fucking him for the last few months?" Louise said. She sat clutching her handbag, but that was the only sign of tension in her, otherwise she appeared calm, even a hint of a smile in the way she tilted her head and arched her brows. She saw Josie glance at the door, maybe thinking of making a quick exit "I didn't come here to fight, I just want to talk, woman to woman."

Josie paused, scratching her head and moving slowly back into the room "yeah, we er... I don't know what to say, I'm sorry?" She said more as a question and with a guilty grin. But she didn't sound guilty, more embarrassed at being put on the spot.

"Are you?" Louise asked.

Josie didn't answer at first but moved to sit opposite the older woman "sorry? Yes, I am. It shouldn't have happened but..." She shrugged her shoulders in a 'what can you do?' kind of way "But it wasn't John's fault, it was me," she said.

"That's strange, he said exactly the same about you," Louise said.

Josie spread her hands, she didn't appear fazed by being caught out and Louise admired her for that.

"It really was me: I could have said no at anytime, but I don't think John was strong enough to resist. I was the one who made it happen, I was in control," she said.

"So I understand, hence his little chastity device?" Louise said and waggled the small finger of her right hand.

Josie laughed nervously at the gesture despite the serious situation "I never really thought of him as small," she said.

Louise seemed to soften a bit "no he's not, I'm just being mean," she said with a smile "Do you love him?" She suddenly asked.

Josie gave a small hiccup of a laugh "love John! God no. Well not the way you mean," she shook her head then sighed "it really was just sex. I know it sounds clichéd but it's true. You probably think I'm a slut, I suppose you'd be right. I like sex, we had an attraction and we took advantage. It wasn't meant to be a thing, I'm really am sorry, I didn't intend to hurt anybody," and for the first time she sounded remorseful.

"Why did you make him wear that thing? I assume you did make him do it, I can't imagine him volunteering."

Josie thought about it before answering "I guess I did make him do it. Not physically though, Christ he's a lot bigger than me," she laughed "I just told him to shave himself and put it on and he did it."

Louise gasped slightly and pressed her hand to her mouth "you made him shave?" she whispered "what! Down there?"

Josie grinned shyly "well I thought it'd be more comfortable and I...I liked making him do things."

"Yes he told me. He also enjoyed being told what to do apparently," Louise said. She had seen the chastity cage and even demanded he show her, but she hadn't taken in the fact that he was hairless. But then she hadn't really studied it that closely, her aversion saw to that. Now she pictured her big strong husband scraping away his pubes with a razor at the command of this young woman and she suddenly felt jealous that John had never shared his fantasy with her, though she refused to allow her feelings to show.

"Did he tell you we were having trouble... you know, err...In the bedroom?" Louise said.

Josie nodded in affirmation "Yes he did, but I'm not sure if I believed him, that was part of the reason I made him wear the cock cage. And besides don't all men say that when they're..." And she pulled a face hoping to transmit her meaning.

"I guess they probably do, but this time it was true," Louise said "we haven't had sex for over two years," she explained while studying her hands, then looked into Josie's eyes "have you ever heard of Phallophobia?" She asked.

Josie just looked at her with a blank expression, not sure where this was going but feeling it was important, at least to Louise.

"No?" Louise said seeing the other's incomprehension, so she explained "it's a medical condition: it's a fear or aversion of sexual penetration, but more importantly a fear of penetration by the penis...and I have it."

Josie stared, her expression set in stone, not knowing what to say. Then after a minute in which neither woman spoke she finally uttered "I'd better make that tea."

...

"About two and a half years ago I developed an infection of the uterus," Louise said. Josie sat listening intently, cradling a cup of tea with both hands "I needed a small operation, nothing serious and we thought everything was fine. But then the doctors said that I'd probably never have children," Louise paused and sipped her own tea, she brushed away the threatening tear of self pity and Josie reached out to squeeze her hand in sympathy. Louise gave a small bashful smile "we still tried though. I think we wanted to prove the doctors wrong, but we tried too early, too hard. Having sex hurt... me. I don't know, I guess I wasn't healed enough or maybe it was just the way it was meant to be. Either way I was stubborn and thought I knew what was best for myself, but each time we tried it became more and more painful, I really can't describe just how painful...it was completely unbearable. So we had to stop trying."

Talking about it was more distressing than Louise imagined. She stared down at the cup in her hand and Josie moved to sit beside her.