John, Loise and Josie Too Pt. 03

Story Info
Discoveries, decisions and conclusions.
10.9k words
3.16
9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of the story. There is quite a lot of dialogue but it should help bring everything together. Comments and feedback, good or bad are welcome but please be constructive, please don't waste your and my time with pointless rants and insults. Otherwise enjoy.

Phallophobia is a real and recognized condition.

***

Louise sat at the kitchen table, a cup of coffee, untouched and cooling in front of her. She tried to make sense of what she'd seen, perhaps she should have confronted her husband at the time but for once she was speechless. She'd heard tales of wives or husbands accidentally discovering a secret, an affair or some such, about their spouse, but this was something different, something that took her completely by surprise, enough to stun her to silence and force her creep away as though she was guilty.

She'd only needed her hand cream and she knew John was in the shower but she entered the bathroom anyway, it was nothing out of the ordinary, something they did regularly like any other couple. He was leaning forward with his hands against the tiled wall, his head up and water pouring over his face. Louise smiled as she studied him; he was still handsome and fit his body as firm and muscled as when they'd first met, a very attractive and sexy man. She secretly watched him for a few seconds then reached for her cream, but as she turned back toward the door her angle of view changed and she saw it.

But now as she waited to confront her husband Louise had begun to doubt what she'd seen, she couldn't understand why he'd do it, what it could mean? She couldn't imagine he'd do it to himself, what would be the point? That meant only one thing: somebody else was involved, somebody intimate enough to persuade him to wear a chastity device.

But perhaps she had imagined it, the shower screen had been dappled with water and vapour so it wasn't exactly transparent, could she be mistaken? Erring on the side of caution she decided against a direct approach, instead she would give him an opportunity to explain, to prove his innocence if necessary, without the need for a confrontation.

Footsteps from above told Louise that John had finished showering. So leaving her coffee untouched she went into the lounge trying to decide how to approach the problem.

...

"Hi handsome, wanna show a girl a good time?" Louise said huskily as John entered the room. She felt so self conscious suddenly: acting sexy for her husband was one thing, pretending to be someone she wasn't was quite another. But if her nervousness was there beneath the surface, John's was palpably evident. And as Louise approached him she thought she detected the faintest hint of panic in his eyes.

He stood as though held in place as she draped her arms over his shoulders. She kissed him once and teasingly ran her tongue over his lips, and pressing up close she moved her body seductively against him the way she imagined a lap dancer might. She could definitely feel something, something hard pressing against her, but was it his erect penis or something else? Either way: she felt the cursed irrational fear begin to rise and had the overwhelming urge to pull away, it took a lot mental effort but she managed to control her growing panic and keep her voice steady.

"Is that a hard lump of plastic in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" she whispered into his ear.

John was stunned into silence. Somehow she knew, he was sure of it. Why else would she act this way, why would she mention hard plastic, and especially today of all days? How did she find out? Did she peek into the bathroom? And he recalled how the door had been left ajar. But that didn't matter now: the problem was: how could he possibly explain, his mind whirled and he had no idea what to say.

Instinctively he pulled away. Louise was relieved, the terror in her mind was growing and she didn't know how much longer she could hold there with his cock pressing and threatening against her. But she was also disappointed and felt tears welling in her eyes. She felt his rejection just confirmed her suspicion: he was definitely hiding something, and what she saw in the bathroom wasn't just her imagination. She managed to remain in control, biting her lip in a way she thought was sexy but also giving her time to force back the tears "don't you love me anymore?" She pouted, and seeing the look on his face, the nervousness and guilt, she realized her fears were confirmed and suddenly she no longer had the heart to continue with the charade.

"Of course I do, it's just that I'm tired, I've had a hard day." John said evasively. In his confusion it was the first thing he could think of. But he knew it was hopeless, there was no way out. He felt his life and marriage collapsing around him.

"Tired? But you haven't done anything today, or don't I do it for you anymore?" Louise said and half heartedly moved closer again but she knew the damage had been done.

"No...Yes...it's...I can't..."

Her demeanor changed and she looked into his face "can't?" She hissed, now sure in her knowledge and growing angry "what? Is there something wrong with you? I thought I was the one with the problem," she sneered, and this time it was she who pulled away, and with purpose.

"No I mean..." John was clearly flustered, but Louise clenched her fists and took a deep breath, she moved away, she couldn't trust herself not to strike him.

"So what exactly do you mean?" She said coldly as she sat on the couch and crossed one leg over the other, she clasped her hands together holding her raised knee. She looked up questioning, her head tilted to one side. She watched her husband floundering, a part of her enjoying his discomfort. When he didn't answer she went for the kill "could it be something to do with what you're wearing?"

"W, what? Wearing?" He said uncertainly. He was busted, he knew it and she knew that he knew so she didn't need to explain, she just looked at his crotch and raised her eyebrows, a small smirk of triumph on her face.

John swallowed and licked dry lips, desperately thinking. He could deny everything, maybe act innocent, appear nonchalant and pretend it was all just a joke, but he knew it'd be a waste of time. He needed something plausible, but what? What ridiculous excuse could there possibly be for innocently wearing a cock cage? "well it's like this honey: I wanted to see what it'd be like having my cock locked away so I couldn't touch it, so I'd be in pain every time I got a fucking hard on, because I'm fucking stupid and I thought I'd be fun!" Yeah, like she'd buy that!

So he decided to confess, it was the only way. But try to keep it sketchy, explain his frustration, perhaps he could even put some of the onus on her and hope, pray, she was in a forgiving mood "It's not what it looks like," he said but regretted his words immediately.

Louise pulled her head back in mock amazement "Oh my God! Did you really just say that? So tell me; what in fucking God's name does it look like?" She responded sarcastically, her voice rising with her anger.

"Okay, if you must know it's because of you, I've tried but you never..." He said desperately trying to gain some high ground, but Louise shot him down.

"Don't you fucking blame me, I'm not the one fucking around, and I'm not the one locked in a fucking cock cage." She said loud and firm. His wife's uncharacteristic bad language and the words cock cage shocked John, he never suspected that she'd know what it was and it took any fight he had completely out of him.

He slumped in defeat, his whole body seeming to sag "I'm sorry. I guess I was angry at you. I know you don't like sex, and I respect that and try to live with it, I love you so much, but...well I just needed to let off steam, drive the frustration away..."

Louise wanted to scream at him, tell him she did like sex, he knew she did, she just couldn't... she was damaged, faulty. But she managed to calm herself and remembered how she had been the one to suggest he take a lover. But that had just been words, her guilt talking. She hadn't meant it, and she certainly hadn't meant for him to go behind her back. Instead she said "How many times," but in a much more controlled tone than she felt.

"W...what?" John said, trying to get his thoughts straight.

"How many times did you have to let off steam?" She demanded.

John briefly considered lying: telling Louise that it was just once, maybe twice, but he decided to keep to the truth even if it meant hurting her more "I don't know; it's not like I kept count."

"You don't know? Ten, twenty, more? So many times you lost track?" She said, and had to take another calming breath before she continued "just how long has it been going on, when did it start?"

John looked down at his hands, unable to meet her eyes "three months," he mumbled.

Louise suddenly stood and walked to the kitchen. John waited, not sure what she planned. He had a brief terrifying vision of her returning with a large carving knife, and god knew he probably deserved it, but with a shudder he pushed the thought away

She returned moments later with a glass of wine and leaned against the door frame "so...I suppose we should get to the crux of the matter; who is she? And why are you wearing that, that thing?" She said, with a pointing finger and a look of disgust.

"It was Josie," he mumbled again.

"Speak up, I can't hear you."

"It's Josie... My assistant..."

"I know who Josie is," Louise snapped, then forced herself to calm once again and took a large swallow of wine "its strange, I really like her, I feel disappointed with her rather than angry," she said as much to herself as to him.

"It was my fault, not hers, she's not to blame," John said quickly, he saw no reason why Josie should bear any guilt.

"Of course she's at fault; she knew you were married, Christ! She knows me, we're almost friends. It's not like you forced her..." She stopped and narrowed her eyes "you didn't, did you? You didn't threaten her or something..."

"No of course I didn't! What kind of man do you think I am?" He protested, and immediately regretted his question.

But Louise didn't take the opportunity to tell him, instead she remained calm and in control, and that made John even more nervous "no I don't suppose you did threaten her, or why would you be locked up?" she said as much to herself as John, but then decided to find out "So... Just why exactly are you wearing a chastity device?" She said.

John sat and rubbed a hand across his face trying to buy time. He was surprised Louise knew what it was: he always considered her to be quite naive, and never imagined she would be conversant about sexual things. Perhaps he didn't know his wife as well as he thought, and somehow that made him sad. But he was thinking what to say, how best to explain his unconventional relationship with Josie when Louise surprised him again.

"Show me," she said. At first John didn't understand and looked at his wife blankly. Her lips were pursed and she had a hint of a smile. Slowly she raised her hand and twirled one finger as though weaving a spell then pointed at his crotch "Show me."

"What? P, please Lou, it's embarrassing," John stuttered.

The amused expression disappeared and she raised her head to look him in the eye then slowly and forcefully she demanded "Show me the fucking cage."

John stiffened at the power of Louise's words. He was sitting on the edge of an armchair, upright and nervous as opposed to the relaxed posture of his wife. Throughout their marriage they had been equals in everything, but at that moment he knew she was in charge and he didn't dare disobey. So he stood and released his trousers "it's embarrassing," he said with a final pleading look as he gripped the waistband and hoped she would relent.

"Yes I expect it is," she said showing no sympathy.

Resigned, John slowly pushed his trousers and pants down to his feet. He had to lift the front of his shirt to expose the object in question and he felt ridiculous and humiliated, even more so when he looked down to see his clothes gathered around his ankles, and as if blaming the garments for his predicament he pulled his feet free and kicked the trousers hard across the room. He looked up to see Louise witnessing his mad antics and exhaled a deep breath, then not wanting to see her expression as she inspected him he closed his eyes and allowed her to examine his new adornment.

Louise briefly inspected John's penis in its prison, even leaning closer to see better, though she was still a few feet away at what she considered a safe distance. His cock was soft and quite pitiful in its plastic cage. He wasn't small in any department but his manhood appeared sad and angry to be so confined. His skin pushed against the small holes in the plastic. It was a sight that would normally bring her to near panic, make her freeze in fear. But suddenly it looked harmless, no longer threatening and she realized she wasn't scared, at least not like she would normally be: John's cock, locked away as it was couldn't hurt her, and she felt a strange but not unwelcome flush come over her.

"Is it painful?" She said. She spoke in a flat tone, slightly embarrassed and not wanting her feelings to show.

"A little, sometimes, when I get... You know? Hard," he explained as Louise nodded in understanding.

"Like what's happening now?" She said and couldn't keep a grin from forming.

John looked down at himself, surprised. Despite the humiliation and the feeling of guilt he was actually growing erect. He didn't understand why and couldn't explain. He'd been caught out by his wife and was now trying desperately to save his marriage; the situation was in no way erotic so why was he getting hard?

Louise cocked a finger inviting him closer, and then she stretched out one leg, the toe of her shoe pointing at John's balls. It was a test for herself more than anything and she got to within a couple of inches before she felt her chest tighten and her fingers grip the sofa she was sitting on. The fear was still there but it was no longer the paralyzing, mind numbing terror of before. She likened it now to someone with a fear of spiders looking at one in a glass box compared to having the ugly critters crawling over her skin. It appeared that having John's penis locked up securely took away the threat of pain. She dropped her foot to the floor and leaned back in the couch. She wanted to smile at the realization, to share it with him, but she was still angry and needed questions answered.

"So I guess the question is: why are you wearing it?" She asked.

John took a few seconds to get his thoughts straight before answering "can I sit down first?" He asked, still feeling embarrassed at being on display.

Louise was glad that he asked her permission, it gave her a feeling of superiority, a feeling that she liked and was determined to enjoy "no," she said decisively.

John sighed and kept his position "it's not easy to admit but I find it kind of exciting," he said, unable to meet her eyes. When she didn't respond he knew he'd have to elaborate "Jessie likes being in charge. She leads I follow ," he said "I'm not saying it was all her doing but she just likes me to be submissive to her and ... and I guess I like it too," he added.

"What does she do?" Louise said.

"She, she con, controls me, tells me what to do, how to do certain things," he said, it was difficult describing exactly how it was "she just started giving me commands and I obeyed," he said in a matter of fact way.

"What sort of things?"

John knew that Louise wanted to know everything, so he wouldn't hide "sexual things; how I'm to touch her, how I should beg to touch her. She likes me to kneel and kiss her feet or her arse. She calls me her slave boy," he said, looking at her face. He was determined not to turn away.

"And you liked it too?"

John just nodded yes, unable to verbally admit it.

"Does she hurt you? I imagine her with a whip or chaining you up?" Louise said, and John wasn't sure if she was serious, but then understood how she might think that.

"No, no, nothing like that. She's not cruel, she just likes being in control," he said, and now he did look away.

"So how did this all start? Did you seduce her?" Louise said.

"No, it was..." and he paused, trying to find the words "it was chance, an accident," he said.

"Oh I see: so you fell over and your cock accidentally landed in her?" Louise said. John almost laughed and looked sharply back at his wife, but she appeared deadly serious.

"No. We really did bump into each other..." and he shrugged as if that explained it all.

"Go on," Louise said.

It was obvious she wanted specifics so John decided to lay it all out, tell her everything, everything except maybe how he was attracted to Josie from the start. Louise knew Josie was attracted to him, she had pointed out the fact some time ago, and he also remembered her warning to be careful. But the damage was done and now he had to take the consequences "we fucked," he said "it just happened, neither of us planned it, it just happened," he waited for a reaction which didn't come so he continued "there was an attraction. But we knew it was wrong so we didn't do anything. Then one morning we bumped into each other, literally, and it started. I grabbed her to stop her falling and we held each other. I don't know who reacted first but we kissed... And we didn't stop."

"This was in your office?" Louise said, she sounded part surprised and part disgusted.

"Yes," he admitted, raising his head to look at the ceiling, but then managed to meet her eyes "it was wrong, we both knew it and tried to stop, but it was new and exciting... for both of us. We didn't know what to do so she suggested going to her apartment and I was weak and couldn't resist. It was the first time and afterwards I felt so guilty, but a couple of days later I... She, I don't remember who, suggested we do it again and we... I wanted to stop, I really did and so did she but... Well, each time it just became easier to push aside the guilt. I kept telling myself every time it'd be the last but..."

"So then she locked you up, or was it your idea?" Louise interrupted. Her anger had dissipated somewhat and she was thinking clearly. She thought she understood the situation but didn't really want to hear all the dirty details. But she was still a little annoyed and needed to know the basics before she decided what to do.

"No it was Jessie. She told me to do it, but it wasn't until this last Thursday I swear," he said as though that would make the situation better. He felt he was drowning, swimming against the tide and slowly being dragged under while Louise calmly watched.

"And you just went along with it?"

John nodded, again feeling small "it was arousing..." He mumbled.

"Speak up, I can't hear you," she reminded him.

Again John couldn't look at her as he spoke, admitting to his true feelings was as difficult as anything he'd said so far "I liked it. I liked being under her control, I liked her dominating me. I, I discovered I love being dominated by a woman," He said and the humiliation of his admission and saying it out loud caused his cock to swell slightly.

Louise felt a small wave of sadness, wondering why he never revealed this side of himself to her, why didn't he come to her. But she didn't ask "Why the cage? What was the reason for it? So suddenly you discover you're submissive, but what did she get out of it, why lock you up? Or did she just want to demonstrate her dominance?"

"I believe so. Like most of the things that she did, and the things she made me do. She just loved when I obeyed her. But I think it was also a test so she could trust me."

"Oh!" Louise was surprised "Why didn't she trust you?" She said, for some reason, and despite what they'd done she found herself interested in the sordid story, and this bit intrigued her more than anything yet.