John Meets Two College Age Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John laid back on the bed and watched as she climbed up on the bed. She put her knees on either side of him and slid up to his cock. He felt her pussy lips surrounding his cock as she laid on top of him. There as no penetration yet, she simply slid her pussy along his length leaving her juices on him. She was soaking wet from watching John and Laura fuck.

He stared up into her eyes and reached up to play with her nipples. "Oh yes, play with them, pull them, pinch them." she cried out. She slid back and forth working up her courage.

Finally she knelt on one knee and lifted up her other leg to better position herself for penetration. She slid his cock head back and forth along her dripping wet slit lubricating his dick. She angled his cock and took in the first few inches. John felt how tight she was. She continued pushing down until she felt an obstruction. "Ok, here goes" she said. Jill dropped the rest of the way and screamed as her hymen tore.

"OW Shit!" she cried out. John held her still as the shock wore off. She laid on him for a minute as her eyes teared up. Laura reached over and held Jill's hand.

"Are you OK? How are you feeling now" John asked her.

"Its starting to feel better but that definitely hurt!" She replied

"Your hymen must have been fully intact compared to Laura's." John said.

John grabbed her ass and started to slowly move back and forth. Jill's pain subsided and she started to feel better as he pumped into her tender pussy. "Oh yes, go slow but its feeling much better" she said.

John continued to pump in and out of her pussy. He enjoyed the feel of her silky depths and he enjoyed hearing her moan appreciatively. "Oh god yes, this feels so great!" she cried out as he really started to pound her.

"Keep going, I love the feel of your cock filling me up!" Jill said.

He felt his orgasm building quickly despite having recently fucked Laura.

Jill leaned over him as he continued to pummel her pussy and angled her nipples so he could lick and play with them.

John slid his tongue over her nipple and lightly bit one. Jill exploded in orgasm and started jerking uncontrollably and fell down laying on top of John.

He continued to pummel her pussy with his orgasm not far off. She cried out as another orgasm racked through her body then she felt John stop moving. She felt hot liquid fill her insides as John pumped her full of his sperm.

Another mini-orgasm tore through her and she continued to spasm from what she was feeling. John had stopped moving while she laid still on top of him. They were still connected. "Oh that felt wonderful! I never knew it would be like that" Jill said.

John was extremely sensitive at this point despite being inside of her. She squeezed his cock causing him to jump. His cock moving caused her to jerk as she realized she was extremely sensitive too. "oh you fucker!" she said as she laughed. She uncoupled from him then slid next to him on the bed.

"Thank you John, that was a wonderful first experience" Jill told him.

Laura who had been silently watching them spoke up and repeated what Jill said "Yes, Thank you John, I'm happy that my first experience was with someone who knew what they were doing. Some of our peers said their first experience wasn't that great". She leaned in and kissed him then slid next to him on the other side of the bed.

All three laid in bed sharing a moment together while they rested and enjoyed the aftermath of their experiences.

John got up to go freshen up in the bathroom. He noticed the pink tinged fluids in between Jill's legs. He warmed up a washcloth and came back to clean her up.

"I'm definitely going to feel a little sore tomorrow" Jill said.

John nodded and looked over at Laura "How about you Laura?" he asked.

"I feel great to be honest. It was a little pinch for me at first but I didn't have any blood and not at all sore". Laura replied. "Actually, I'm up for another round if you have it in you" she said with a wide grin.

"Haha, you go girl!" Jill said.

John's cock began to harden at the thought of fucking Laura again.

"Oooo look Laura, I think he likes that idea!" Jill teased.

Laura moved over to grab onto John's cock. It was swelling in her hand as she stroked him. She leaned down and sucked his cock, practicing what she learned earlier.

When he was at full hardness she moved into the middle of the bed on all fours and wiggled her sexy ass. "Come here John, I want you to fuck me doggy style" Laura said.

John moved up behind her and found her pussy was soaked. He slid his cock along her slit getting himself lubed up from her juice.

"Oh god yes, so deep!" Laura cried out. She tucked her head down on the bed and relished the feeling as John slid deeper into her tight pussy.

John continued to stroke in and out of her. Laura moved back up on her hands on all fours as he continued pumping in and out of her. John noticed her long locks and grabbed a handful of her hair. "Yes, Fuck me harder!" Laura cried out.

Jill had been watching from the sidelines as her pussy became wet watching them. She moved up on the bed in front of Laura and laid down on her back. Her pussy was right in front of Laura's face.

Laura looked at Jill then down to her pussy. Jill was playing with her pussy and rubbing her clit in front of her friend. Laura reached out and started playing with Jill's clit while Jill focused on inserting her fingers inside herself.

John became even more turned on watching Laura play with Jill's pussy. He alternated his strokes from slow and deep then fast strokes during which the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh could be heard. Laura moaned loudly encouraging John to cum. "I'm almost there!" Laura said. John wasn't far behind feeling the pressure of another orgasm rushing forth. He flooded Laura's pussy with his hot cum triggering her orgasm. "OH YES!" she cried out. John could feel her pussy pulsing around cock as he kept his cock buried in her.

"Hold still John" Jill told him. She moved around beside both Laura and John then instructed him to pull out. Jill motioned for Laura to lay down on the bed where she was just laying. Soon John's cum was pouring out of Laura and Jill laid down to lap up the cum from Laura's pussy. Laura laid there in shock as her friend feasted on her pussy eating John's cum as it poured out of her. Laura felt another minor orgasm rushing on as her friend continued licking her pussy and sucking her clit. Once Laura was all cleaned up, Jill laid back down on the bed next to Laura.

"Holy shit Jill, I wasn't expecting you do that!" Laura said

"Yeah it was a spur of the moment thing. I wanted to taste you both after watching you guys fuck. It was so hot. Don't freak out" Jill said.

"That was hot and that's called a "creampie" John told them.

Laura told her friend that she had always been curious about women but never thought to act on it. She thought it was cool that Jill just jumped in and did it.

The girls noticed the time and were apologetic that they had to get going. The team didn't really have a curfew per se but they needed to get some rest before traveling back to their school. John hadn't thought to ask them where they went to college. "FSU or Florida State University" Jill replied.

John told the girls that he lived in Tampa area which was about 4 hours south of Tallahassee. They all exchanged numbers and John told the girls they had an open invitation to visit him if they ever came down that way. The girls both hugged John and each one gave him a deep kiss. They both thanked him for a wonderful evening.

12