John Smith Inc. Ch. 02

Story Info
John and April return from their honeymoon!
12.5k words
4.7
25.4k
32

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loyal readers, thanks for your patience. I love writing these stories, but it doesn't pay the bills. I will continue this new series to its conclusion, trying not to have you wait too long for the next installment. Enjoy!

*****

It was thrilling being a newlywed. Like most girls of her generation, it was the endgame, what every girl fantasized, marrying the man of their dreams and living happily ever after. She always knew she'd marry him, her childhood sweetheart, even when at times she didn't see how it would ever be possible. She loved him and he her.

Being on their honeymoon was both a strange and wonderful experience. For April Martin-Smith it wasn't the endgame, her life was just beginning. Everything she knew and believed was either wrong or only mostly true. All the rules and social norms she'd learned and lived by no longer applied. Of course, her husband had grown accustomed to this strangeness over time. Learning which rules he could be bend and which could be completely broken. Unlike April, he was able control the pace, backing off when things became too much or going full speed when he'd gotten the hang of things. Despite orbiting around John her entire life, April was thrust into this fast, new and exciting life with little preparation. It was like taking an exit ramp off the freeway and finding yourself in the middle of a Monaco Grand Prix.

Travel was a prime example. No more rushing through crowded airports only to wait for your opportunity to board a crowded airplane. Using a private jet would still involve the hassle of fighting traffic getting to the airport, and dealing with luggage.

With more than 250 agents working in the field supplying the sexual energy, which fuel the mysterious Ring of Power, giving John Smith his god-like power, he mightier than ever and growing stronger.

There was no need to use jet plane, private or commercial, he simply engulfed the two of them in a transparent energy bubble, then flew them around the world at supersonic speeds. Or they would merely materialize unnoticed, where he envisioned them to be. Seeing a specific place in his mind, they would then appear, usually the hotel lobby of a four-star hotel, or a particular room of a luxurious villa.

John never said why he was cutting their honeymoon short, but both he and April agreed it was time. It had been almost four weeks since their wedding. Despite their wonderful adventures, visiting many exotic lands the all the world over, the wild incredible sex, they were ready to return home. Returning home to the familiar, mundane. April laughed at that thought, their lives were anything but routine. Regardless, both were eager to begin their new lives as husband and wife.

Unannounced in a small tempest John and April materialized in the foyer of her mother's home. Their luggage preceding them back to the mansion. Both keen on check on their respective mothers and learning what had transpired in their absence.

Expecting to hear her mother rush to the foyer investigating the disturbance, April was amazed to find her mother not home; she was usually home at this time a day. Reaching out mentally, John learned she was across the street, at one of the neighbors' homes. Judging from the sexual energy she was transmitting, she was apparently working.

Uncharacteristic for her to working at this hour. Not that Candace Martin was lazy, she just had a routine that April knew and understood. Perhaps with the recent the promotions within John's organization, her mother once again accepted the challenges of leadership.

"Therapy can be a tricky thing," Candace said instructing her neighbors. "But you two have been working very hard, and it is beginning to show results. Mmmm...yes, that just right, keep up that pace."

Her neighbor was sweating, but continued sliding his cock in and out of her pussy at the right pace She told him, while bending forward willing herself not to cum. He had a nice cock, large and thick, and he was providing a nice buzz that would result in a strong orgasm if he continued. Stretching forward, Candace pulled the wife towards her by her knees and resumed licking the folds of her pussy. Moving her tongue in and around, savoring the new flavors, intentionally avoiding the clitoris while focusing on her exterior major lips, much to the delight and frustration of the young wife.

"Ooohhh, that's feels so good", she said stifling a moan. "You are so right; a woman's touch is so different from a man's, including those you've coached." She panted, on the brink of yet another orgasm. "So, I need to practice this technique on one of my neighbors when our husbands are at work," the young woman asked, moaning even louder.

"Definitely," Candace said, spreading her fingers in a "V" to expose the clit she'd been neglecting. "And inviting one or two people to join you two occasionally will do wonders to spice up your sex life. Don't you agree?" She asked looking over her shoulder at the woman's husband.

"Sweetie, I think Candace has a good point," he was panting. He'd been fucking Candace like this for over ten minutes. Few men were capable of sustaining this pace, normal women would be screaming for him to stop, cumming and squirting several times, but not Candace. She had been given the ability to delay her orgasms indefinitely, or cum at will.

The wife screamed as she came harder than before and Candace sucked up her cum while continuing to tongue fuck her. That was all her husband needed and he roared as he came, filling Candace with another load of his cum.

"I think it's time to switch positions again. Let's see what you two have learned." Pulling forward the still hard cock popped from Candace's pussy dripping with their combined juices.

Eagerly swinging around to eat Candace's pussy again, she was new to this diet, reluctant at first, but eventually changed her mind. Candace told her she did okay for being her first time, but always the overachiever she took it as a challenge, like being told, "Not bad for a rookie." So, she begged Candace to show her again. Now she was impatient to show Candace what she learned.

But before she could, her husband held his dripping cock out to her. Like any good wife, she wasted no time engulfing it and cleaning it of all remnants of the other woman's pussy juice. She was pleasantly surprised to learn she loved the taste of pussy. It was like nothing she'd ever tasted before. She wondered if all pussies tasted this good, while silently promised to find out. She made a big deal of licking and swallowing her husband's cock, while fondling his balls, pausing only to say.

"Mmmm...Candace, you taste so good, I can wait to taste your pussy, again." She giggled, surprising herself with bluntness of her statement. It was so unlike her.

"Okay," her husband said. "I can take a hint," pulling his newly cleaned cock out if her mouth reluctantly. She playfully wiggled her narrow ass at him and he moved closer so she could grabbed his cock and guided it to her wet cunt. He eagerly shoved it deep until he bottomed out. She loved his cock, coming almost every time he entered her.

Before she had time to savor the moment, Candace pulled the young woman's face into her waiting snatch. Admiring her large natural tits bouncing to the rhythm of her husband strokes, building slowly until reaching the pace he'd been taught, Candace remembered what it was like to be young and in love. Reaching out for those breasts, Candace felt her nipples harden on her tongue.

"Now simply do the things that I was doing to you." Instructed Candace. The young woman no longer needed any instructions. She was determined to please her sex therapist, and knew exactly what to do, though it was difficult to ignore her pounding her from behind. She remembered how patient Candace had been with the both of them. Particularly herself, she was a slow learner when it came to oral sex, having to be shown several times how to suck cock without gagging. It was fortuitous they'd met at the supermarket only yesterday afternoon. Her lovemaking with her husband would be better, now. They'd practice together and apart, improving with each encounter. Until the day Candace would pronounce them experts and present their certificates. For now, she tried hard to concentrate on her therapist's pussy. It was a pretty pussy. She'd seen a few, never this close before.

"That's good, but slow down some, that's better. Remember it's not a race." Candace coached them and they immediate responded. Both were panting and perspiring, it was apparent they weren't going to last much longer. The young wife could no longer concentrate on the tasty pussy in front of her.

"Ohhhhh... fuck me! Fuck me with that big fucking cock, you mother fucker!"

Swearing was something his wife never did, talking during sex was never done. It was just the trigger he needed to get him off. He was amazed at stamina. Normally, he'd fuck only until he came and his wife seemed to have. "Did she really cum all those times before?" He wondered. She never was very vocal, not like this. He'd been fucking both women for over an hour, cumming only once until now. He was proud of himself. He was indeed a stud. He'd be able to fuck as many women as he wanted, now. This was much better an idea, then he first thought. His wife was imaginable. It was a great idea, he could believe he'd been so resistant earlier.

"Here it comes, you pussy munching slut!" He roared in reply and gushed forth filling his wife completely. Tempted to stop as the best orgasm of his life began subsiding, he kept pumping into her and she squealed again and again. Just as she was calming down, Candace pulled her face back into her forgotten pussy again. The young wife frantically licked and attacked Candace's clit. She knew what she liked and tried her best to duplicate it.

Candace was ready for her own orgasm; her newest pussy eating pupil was working hard and needed to be rewarded. "Oh, my Gawd!" Candace cried and she let lose all her pent-up juices, practically drowning the young woman as she desperately tried to catch all the precious nectar before it disappeared. The side effect of holding off her orgasms was that they when she did cum, it would be the combined impact of all those she suspressed.

"That was something to watch," her husband said handing her a towel, kissing her and licking her face, tasting the delicious juices. "Mmmm...good!" He said squeezing the nearest tit and playfully biting her nipple. As he retreated he slapped her on her narrow ass, something he never did and she moaned. She never expected to like being slapped on her ass, like that, but she did, how strange.

Once again clothed as husband and wife played, and Candace watched she smiled. Seeing that their guest was ready to leave, they separated and both brought Candace into a tight hug. His cock was hardening again, Candace gave it few strokes goodbye. Fingered the young wife's sopping pussy for a bit as they kissed, she'd caused a mixture of cum to leak and run down the wife's leg. She was reluctant to leave, but if her plan was to work, she needed to know when to leave. Squeezing her large tits once more then gently biting a nipple, Candace withdrew. As they walked her to the door, her star pupil handed Candace a check for services rendered and thanked her again with a light kiss on the lips. Candace gladly accepted; telling both how much she enjoyed working with them.

"Remember, next week we'll be studying anal." Candace said, smiling broadly as she exited the house. "Don't forget to practice."

Stuffing the check in her bra, she giggled a bit, she didn't need the money, but she had to charge the couple something. Once weaned off the company plan John's agents were encouraged to find jobs that weren't too confining and allow them to earn comfortable wages until they found people they could manipulate, without violating their master's primary rule, "Do no harm." Which meant manipulation was limited to the rich and affluent. Living off the interests of her investments Candace was financially independent.

Crossing the street, she felt it, that unmistakable presence of her master, John Smith. "They're back!" She squealed and hurried home. "The kitchen..." She was being led to him by instinct.

She tried to calm herself. It was to no avail. She couldn't help it. She was dizzily addicted to her master. All his female agents had the same reaction, it was strongest in those that served him the longest. Some were cool about it, not letting it show, despite feeling like a puppy with a child, completely out of control emotionally. None could resist for long.

Sitting at the dinette, sipping a cup of coffee, John watched April dig through the fridge looking for cold cuts to make sandwiches. Even after their honeymoon and all the sex, she still flirted with him, wiggling her round ass at him. He was tempted to strip her naked and take where she stood.

It had been nearly a month since the wedding and beginning their honeymoon, both looked good, healthy, tanned and relaxed.

"Welcome home," she cried out as she entered the kitchen calmly. Candace wanted to greet her daughter first, but her steps betrayed her. Moving past her towards John, April used her telekinesis guiding her mother to her. They hugged and kissed. "Thanks darling. You know I can't help it, right?"

April giggled. "Of course, mother. I'm getting used to it. Fortunately, I can do something about it now." She declared while looking at her husband and sticking her tongue out at him in jest.

In the blink of an eye, John was standing next to mother and daughter, and joined them in a group hug. Candace kissed her daughter once more before slipped into her master's embrace. She smelled of sex, needing a shower from her recent engagement, but now she was a swamp. Like the others, she tried and failed to control her reaction. She was in his arms now. She was dripping down her legs, times like these she wished she'd worn panties. She was embarrassed, but knew that April understood better than most.

Candace's thoughts revealed themselves to John's gentle probe. He considered cleaning her as only he could, but thought better of it. She and April needed some alone time, they could talk as she bathed. He'd be free to check in on his mother, only a block away. He was torn. He wanted to fuck Candace. She was one of his favorites, there would be time for that later.

John talked to his wife silently as they were now able to do, unknown to others and kissed her passionately for a minute, as Candace squirmed, wishing to trade places. Then he simply dematerialized leaving mother and daughter alone.

"Wow! That's new!" Candace said, looking at her newly wedded daughter differently.

"You don't know the half of it." She laughed.

"I need a bath, care to join me? We can talk and I can unwind. You can tell me all about your honeymoon and don't leave out any details."

It was like old times, mother and daughter sharing stories and catching up on the things they missed.

~~~

Childhood friends, now college roommates, "the girls" as they'd been dubbed, (Jill, Ellen and Barbara) were thoroughly enjoying their Spring Break Caribbean vacation. It was their first trip outside the country without their parents. The girls were giddy. They'd laid out on the beaches working on their tans hiding behind large sunglasses while ogling all the guys. Hit a few night spots, dancing, drinking a little and having the time of their young lives. The trio found it was true, there was indeed safety in numbers. They never let themselves be separated. They shopped at all the local stores and giggled all through lunch, reliving recent events.

However, everywhere they went, there were rumors of a club that offered the most unique experiences sexual and much more. Try though they might by the end of their first week, they each decided that they needed to learn firsthand about this club, though secretly they all knew they shouldn't.

Traveling a short distance to a seaside village, they entered a villa where good Reggae music played just soft enough so conversations could happen without shouting. People of every sort were milling about, dancing, drinking, talking and generally having a good time. The unmistakable odor of strong marijuana filled their noses. They felt comfortable in their summer attire, despite being more conservative than they usually dressed. Caution was the rule of the day. Several different men offered to buy them drinks, but each time they smiled, and politely declined preferring to order their own. They seemed to be making smart decisions.

After about ninety minutes, and only three drinks later they realized that they were becoming much more inebriated than they should have. The drinks had ordered were only light fruity cocktails, how was that possible? Little did they know; the bartender was working together with one of the men they'd turned down and he spiked their drinks. The first was a drug combination that made their first drink twice as potent as a Long Island Ice Tea. The succeeding drinks contained a drug making them susceptible to suggestions and hyped up their libidos. I wasn't long before all three were under the control of some very bad men.

They didn't know when they left the club, but they were in a private room with six men. Soon they were naked, not remembering when or where they'd shed their clothes. They began by sucking the cocks of every man there. Once they finished that they began fucking like sluts. They'd all had a few boyfriends, and they'd sucked their share of cocks and had sex. This wasn't like back home. It was more exciting. Here there were a lot of men, as soon as one finished another was ready to take his place. It wasn't long before they were each taking on two or three men at a time.

Amazed at her ability, Jill was swallowing the largest cock she'd ever seen as easily as if she'd done it all her life. It wasn't just long but thick. She gagged occasionally, making all sorts of choking sounds, salivating sloppily, as she continued to swallowing until she'd taken it all down her throat. Then she let it slid out and coughing as she caught her breath.

Her C-cup tits jiggled wildly, her nipples hardened as she sucked one cock after the other. She'd never been this sexual excited before, perhaps being fucked from behind at the same time may have been the reason. She'd never had anal sex before, but for some reason she agreed to try it when asked.

Being double penetrated was something Barbara never thought she'd try, but here she was with one large cock in her pussy and a smaller one in her ass. As she came again, moaning and then screaming at the top of her lungs, she realized that she was cumming continuously. Everything she tried made her come. She'd never dreamed that something like this was even possible, let alone something she'd experience. Her tiny tits were being squeezed and mauled and for some reason she loved that, too. How did the men know that she would really love it? She didn't want it to end.

Bouncing up and down on a large cock with both hands wrapped around a monster cocks as big as her arm seemed surreal to Ellen, but here she was and her bliss was growing. She'd lost track of how many times she'd cum on this cock alone. She alternated sucking between the two in each hand, sucking on one for a while before switching to the other, all the while slowly bouncing up and down. She must of have done something right because before she knew it one of the cocks sprayed her face with thick salty cum. That triggered her own climax and she came again.