John Smith Inc. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any more discussion, the girls discarded their towels, giggling and squealing as they fondled, kissed and licked each other lovingly. Ellen dove into Barbara's shaved pussy and did the things that she'd want to be done to her. It wasn't long before Jill went after Ellen's pussy and Barbara completed the daisy chain by going after Jill's neglected snatch.

Screaming and shrieking as one after the other came, as they sucked up each other's juices like a it was the best thing they've ever tasted. They learned a lot about what each other liked that evening. Not only did Jill have the largest tits, she loved having them sucked.

Barbara had the smallest breasts, but they were the most sensitive. While Ellen learned how to squirt when both her friends ate and played with her pussy. They appeared insatiable not being able to get enough of each other. It was nearly two in the morning when they finally exhausted themselves and fell asleep in each other's laps.

Morning came abruptly, when the room phone rang at 10:30 startling them from their slumber with the old fashion telephone ring.

"Good Morning," the cheerful baritone voice said, "I hope that you all rested well. I've received word that your families will be arriving this evening, I assume you already know that. My staff is preparing a feast fit for a king, you are all welcome to stay at my villa or I can simply have a car take you to and from your hotel at your pleasure."

Barbara answered the phone and was making a series of positive replies while gesturing with face and hands letting the girls know that it was Chance Goodwin and that arrangements had been made for everyone. Barbara agreed that they would love to stay at his villa and that he could indeed send a car for them around three.

As soon as she put down the phone, Ellen shouted. "Finally! I gonna get some cock! All this pussy is getting boring!"

Both Barbara and Jill threw pillow at her. They too were hoping to have a turn with their host and savior.

~~~

The airport was probably the one place on the island where Chance was anonymous. The previous day when he'd left his car, it was because he knew the fragile mental state the girls were in. They needed to feel as if they had choices. They didn't need to watched over. He'd see them again, soon enough.

The island airport was small, it featured a single massive terminal and one runway. The runway, however, was built long enough to accommodate the largest of airliners. Since he was there, Chance decided to stop at the United Airliner's United Club lounge for a drink and make a few phone calls. On the way through the cavernous terminal he spied his favorite treat, a trio of off duty flight attendants on the way to their hotel or apartment.

Chance had a healthy sex drive before becoming the Master of the Ring of Diligence, now it rivaled that of John Smith's. Flexing his hidden muscle, he changed course to intercept the women. Using his best native accent, he asked.

"Excuse me ladies, but do you know where one can go to catch a flight off this island?"

It was a silly line, but he only needed an icebreaker to get them to stop and talk. The trio looked up at him, taking in his muscular frame as they made their way to his eyes.

"I can't say that I can," the first one, a redhead with green eyes said. "What do you girls think?" The second, an Asian beauty responded as the redhead had hoped, "Gee, I dunno. Seem like it would have to be a large place with public access. But I can' think of what it would be called." The third a tall brunette with golden skin said, "Perhaps this tiny island doesn't have one of those thingies, whatever their called. You may need to take a boat."

Chance smiled broadly and began talking up the redhead as the other two looked him over more closely. The Asian flight attendant nudged the taller one and pointed to a framed poster picture of a man that bore a striking resemblance to Chance. It was a large display, his arms open as he welcomed visitors to the island.

Before long they'd invited Chance to their hotel room for a cocktail, which Chance understood as code for, "Yes, we'd love to fuck you silly, after a couple of drinks."

The tiny bar provided all the alcohol necessary and the girls began to really loosen up. Apparently, it wasn't their first time inviting a man to their room for a between flights tryst. They were unprepared for what they'd got. Most men were good for one or two fucks and then were content to watch the girls pleasure themselves, before falling asleep. They never expected fuck all night and walk funny the next day.

Already well endowed, before becoming a ring master, and having actually scared more than a few women away with the monster that living in his trousers, Chance was practiced at being careful. Now, being easily able to control minds of most women he encountered, he could quickly calm the most uptight woman into accepting his gift. And like all of John's agents, he was immune to all sexually transmitted diseases and virtually healthy for life.

Once relaxed, the flight attendants stripped down to their panties, giving Chance a glimpse of what was in store for him. Each woman possessed better than c-cup breasts. The redhead had stunning tits, with coral colored puffy nipples. While the Asian woman had cone shaped tits with long nipples, which looked huge on her small frame. Although the golden skinned woman had the smallest tits of the three, they were spectacular. Almost floating off her chest with large areoles, they jiggled wonderfully with each step she took. They were the kind Chance loved sliding his cock between.

Once getting Chance out of his clothes, and the initial shock wore off, the three went after him in a well-rehearsed attack. The redhead and the golden skinned woman went after his cock, while the Asian woman his mouth. As Chance responded, his hands were everywhere at once. The women had no idea how he'd managed to get their panties off so quickly, and soon he was face deep in pussy as the other two shared his cock and balls. Over the course of the next hour, they women traded places until Chance had eaten each pussy to a robust explosion, leaving each of them panting and caressing each other as they waited for what came next.

Forming a chain of sorts, Chance laid on his back while the golden skinned woman slowly slid down his massive cock. Wanting to be eaten again, the redhead squatted on his face, while the Asian woman, played with all three, licking balls, sucking tits and rubbing clits. It became a game, after each woman came, and they came loud and long, they would change positions. This went on for well over an hour, and Chance hadn't come once. Realizing that this was going to be a marathon, the women changed their strategy. They attacked him two at a time allowing the third to rest. But Chance wouldn't allow it. For some reason, each time one of the women tagged out to rest, she felt compelled to played with her pussy until she came, or feel the overwhelming need to lick any vacant orifice.

Before room service ended for the night, a small feast of sandwiches, wine and cheese was delivered. The delivery woman couldn't help but hear what was going on in the suite, as the naked golden skinned woman answered the door. And for some reason she too, felt compelled to help the woman tame the giant. At almost 3AM, Chance stepped out of the bathroom looking like a million dollars as all four women were passed out in different parts of the suite, thoroughly fucked, cum leaking from their pussies and pleasant smiles on their sleeping faces.

~~~

After almost an hour of talking, most of it through her mother's bath, Candace asked the question she desperately wanted to ask her daughter. "So, what's it like to be a sex goddess?"

"Mother, I'm not a sex goddess." April objected.

Candace said nothing, knowing how her daughter's mind worked.

Thinking about it, April had to admit, her mother had a point. She did now possess powers that allowed her to be a goddess of some small sort. Her sexual appetite had tripled from what it once been and she was always ready for sex. In fact, she was tempted to initiate sex with her mother as she bathed, not that they hadn't had sex together before. Now, however, she could demand it and few could resist.

In her mother's bedroom, Candace wore a simple bathrobe loosely tied and tended to her face, and seated at her vanity. All the while watching the wheels turn in her daughter's head.

"Well, mother you do have a point." April admitted aloud. "It's kind of like being able to have all the ice cream you want, whenever you want, but knowing that it will make you fat." She paused, "But it won't."

From her position seated on the bed, she turned and looked at her mother. Candace suddenly stopped what she was doing and stood. She didn't intend to, but she did. She opened her robe and shrugged it off letting it fall to the floor around her feet.

April's eyes took in her mother's flawless naked body. For a woman almost fifty she had the body of a twenty-year-old. Her large breasts sat high on her chest, her abs were tight and flat, slightly muscular. She had a narrow brown landing strip just above her sex. Candace was aroused. Her nipple hardening right in front of April's eyes. Her pussy opened slightly and began to drip. Both women could smell her arousal.

Candace said nothing but took a few steps towards her daughter and dropped gently to her knees before her as April's clothing just vanished, and she spread her legs. Their naked bodies were almost identical, it was like looking at twins. Candace didn't waste a moment, pulling her daughter's thighs wide she began licking her pussy. Slowly at first, then more desperately. Once she found what she sought, she savored the taste. Somehow, they both managed to get into the king size bed and Candace continued to eat her daughter through three strong orgasms before April released her from her control.

Candace was panting, stunned and horny. Reading her mind April hit her with the orgasm that she'd been denied, a 6.3 on the Richter scale. Moaning as she rocked back and forth on the bed for several minutes until April released her, again.

"My god child," Candace said as she fought to get her breath back, "that was incredible. I had no control over my body. I'm almost sorry I asked." She laughed for a while, her pussy still tingling.

"It's so easy to do, mom. It's kind of scary. You knew I wouldn't hurt you, right?"

"Sweetie, I loved it and I love you. I'll just have to remember not to make you angry." She said jokingly, but she knew that their relationship had just changed in a subtle way. As mother and daughter kissed, and caressed in post orgasmic cuddling, April heard that thought, too.

~~~

Knowing that he'd be coming to check on her work, Tammy paced. She just didn't expect him so soon. She had nothing to fear or worry about. John would be pleased with her accomplishments. Morale at the company was about as good as it could be. The first trials with the new products had begun. "Summer Tan" was due to hit the streets in early Spring. The lawyers had gone over the products claims carefully and the right wording had been added to the packaging. In a few short months, she'd done an amazing job. So why was she worried? Tammy asked herself again and again. Then she remembered.

She had no control over herself around John Smith. He was her master. He made her one of his agents. When he inserted his finger in her most private parts, affixing the diamond to her labia, she knew she'd never refuse him anything. Being totally lost to his influence was common. All of them felt that, especially the woman. She was one of his first, he picked her. Tammy would do anything for him, immediately without hesitation. He'd need only to show the slightest interest in any particular thing and she'd be all over it, or him or her.

Was it that she was afraid her employees to see her so...subservient? Was it pride? If it was, she'd better get over it because he was near. She could feel it. Not in the building, yet, but within a few miles. He'd be here soon.

(To be continued)