John Smith Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With sheer force of will she walked gracefully to greet her master, her Jimmy Choo Black Suede heels clicking across the marble tile floor. John didn't turn to meet her. As she drew closer, he said. "City awards, not bad. You've been doing some great work here, I've heard. I never expect a mayoral accommodation."

The two receptionists pretended to work but were tuned into every word. Tammy laughed, "No silly that was for the work you've done for the city with the shelter and park projects." She pulled him into a hug and quickly kissed him on the lips, her pussy was like a faucet, she was happy she thought to add a napkin to her panties. Leaning forward, she whispered in his ear, "Do you want to tour your facility first or come to my office and fuck me."

He didn't need to reading her mind, John knew she was at the very limits of her control, "Shall we adjourn to your office, we've much to discuss." That was for the benefit of the receptionists. Taking him by the hand, Tammy led the way. No sooner were they in her outer office introducing John to her secretary, who wanted to stand, but was unprepared for anything more than a courtesy "nice to meet you, sir". With a stern look, Tammy told him they weren't to be disturbed. John casually entered the office, followed closely by Tammy who shut and locked the door.

Impressed by the simply yet elegant decoration in her office, John complemented her again. Tammy had very good taste and he could see only one or two pieces were of any significant value.

As he turned to face her, Tammy was upon him. She pulled him tightly into her embrace, no longer able to control herself, kissing his neck until he leaned down and their mouths met in a deep passionate kiss. Tammy lust was unbridled. As they tongue danced, she tried to remove her clothes, she needed to feel him touching her naked skin. Then in an instance they were both of them naked, thanks to John's magic. She wasn't surprised to notice he too was very aroused. She should have been surprised at these things, she'd not been around him much in the last few years, he was truly showing off.

A large king size bed appeared out of nowhere as John sat as Tammy fell to her knees worshiping his enormous cock. She couldn't remember when she'd last had the privilege of having any sex with him, her juices were running down her leg as she somehow was able to take his huge cock down her throat. Gurgling sounds ceased as she took his cock deeper, surprised she was able to breath despite his cock being so deep. Working it with both hands, she was amazed again as felt as if it was actually sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She would have screamed if not for John's cock, as a huge orgasm exploded within her. It was epic. She found herself losing consciousness, then was alert again as she was laying in the bed as John fucked her missionary style gazing into her green eyes. Again, she exploded. This time she screamed loudly, she hoped it would remain inside the room, but remembering due to the culture she created, it didn't matter.

John fucked Tammy hard and fast, pounding her pussy lovingly. He'd forgotten how much he loved fucking her. She was one of his oldest converts. For a moment he thought about how they first met when she was working at the bank, and he'd just received his inheritance. He smiled as Tammy came again. He didn't stop, as Tammy regain some composure she asked if he would finish in her mouth, he didn't object and soon she was tasting the unmistakable flavor of butterscotch as it flowed onto her tongue and she tried to swallow all of it down.

~~~

Elizabeth took that moment to "tag" both he and the girl. She didn't know what else to call it. She'd be able to track both of them. She already had a name and address for the man. The girl, she'd have to do some digging after they left. She worried she may have stumbled into a "human trafficking ring".

After a going through the girl's dresser, she found her driver's license. She hadn't been in LA long, she'd not yet gotten a California license. She was from Tulsa Oklahoma, a country girl, new to the city and vulnerable. Elizabeth was becoming angry, she turned over a few sheets of paper to learn that she'd left Tulsa to seek an acting career. She'd already been to several auditions and was hoping for call backs.

This was so typical. When will these lonely kids get it? This kind of stuff only happens in the movies. Now she was caught up in something much bigger than herself.

This really put a damper on Elizabeth's plans of going home early. "I guess Trevor Noah will have to wait."

Using her phone and her tracker, Elizabeth was surprised to see the car had stopped in a plush neighborhood of Beverly Hills. She was going to have to switch cars, that wouldn't take too long it was along the way.

~~~

It was Saturday afternoon, Evan was excited to be attending his first "Fraternity Toga Party". Walking to the local supermarket he was planning on bringing chips and a six pack of his favorite beer. He'd recently acquired a taste for Dos Equis. Despite being under age and having a babyface, Evan didn't worry about being carded, it would never come up, his gifts would see to that. In the checkout line, he noticed a very attractive older woman in line at the next register. She was average height with shoulder length red dark hair and a very nice figure, a little top heavy some might say. He smiled thinking about what she might look like naked. He mentally undressed her as he watched her through his sunglasses. As the line moved forward, he couldn't shake the feeling he'd seen her somewhere before. She was dressed rather casual, tight yoga pants that really complemented her figure and a flowery print top that hugged her breasts in a way that drew attention to her flat tummy. He'd seen many women in yoga pants, many whom should never leave the house dressed that way, but not this woman. Yoga pants were made with her in mind. With all the coeds he'd fucked and were eager to fuck him, Evan never pay much attention to women that were past their twenties. Not that he hadn't heard stories of how different they were in bed or how grateful, he simply never pursued it.

As luck would have it, they finished checking out at the same time. As he watched her struggle with the heavy cart full of her bagged groceries, admiring her nice ass. He suddenly remembered, why she seemed to be so familiar. She was the dean of the humanities depart at his university, Professor Lisa Davis. She was definitely hot. He'd never seen her dressed so casually. He didn't know much about her, though. Deciding to learn more he hustled to catch up with her.

"Hey Professor Davis, how's it going? Could you use some help with that cart?"

Catching her off guard, she turned to her right and saw the young man. "Evan, is that you? How are you? Sure, I could use a bit of help." She stepped out of the way and Evan pushed the cart. "What brings you up to Albertson's in the middle of the day?"

He shouldn't have been surprised that she knew who he was, Evan had become very popular man on campus. They talked as she led him to her red 2019 Infiniti QX60 SUV. He explained he was picking up a few things to share at the toga party that night. She told him that she'd over shopped and could use a hand getting it all in her car as she remotely opened the back and Evan began putting the bags into the car. He didn't realize that Professor Davis was checking him out. She'd heard the rumors about him, and wasn't going to pass up this fortunate meeting. "Thanks so much for your help, I forgot how handy it is to have a man around to do the heavy lifting." She smiled, batted her eyes and turned up her flirting to high. "Perhaps I can repay the favor, do you need a ride back to campus or to the party?"

Evan couldn't remember if there we a Mr. Davis, but the man around the house comment led him to believe there wasn't. "Oh, thanks. That would save me some time, but the party doesn't start for several hours and I don't want to be too early. Perhaps I could help you put away some of these things you bought?"

Lisa Davis thought to herself, "Either he'd already on board or he's probing. Hmmm...I like the idea of him probing."

Arriving at an upscaled neighborhood, Lisa drove her SUV into the first stall of a three-car garage. There was a small red sports car parked in the second stall, a 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo S. Evan began to rethink the Mr. Davis question. He could read her mind, but it wasn't an issue. "Nice car, Mr. Davis'?" He asked.

"No, sorry. I wish it were. Mr. Davis died six years ago. It's my fun car. I drive it to work occasionally, but it's mostly for fun and weekends." She said with little trace of sadness. She went on to tell him how he'd died suddenly in a freak car accident, as Evan helped her put away the groceries. She ended by unintentionally telling him how lonely she was and how much she appreciated his company.

They were in the close confines of her large pantry, as he turned to pick up her the remaining boxes, she was right there, close enough to touch, staring at him, lust in her eyes. Not one for wasting time, they both knew what they wanted. He pulled her close into a quick kiss, lips only. They both pulled back staring into each other's eyes before going back into a long passionate, tongue wrestle, blood boiling, breath taking, toe curling lip lock. It had been several months since she'd been with a man. All that pent-up passion she released on Evan. She pulled him closer, mashing her marvelous tits into his chest. She felt the unmistakable hardness between his legs, surprising her with its impossible size.

She pulled him out of the pantry and began unbuttoning his jeans and quickly had his cock out. She was shocked. It was huge, the rumors didn't do it justice. Evan indeed possessed a monster cock. She didn't waste any more time trying to guess his size, but immediately began licking it and sucked it into her mouth.

Impressed with her skills, Evan was happy to let her take the lead, worshiping his cock. Professor Davis definitely knew what she was doing. At first, she was only able to take a few inches, but she didn't let that deter her. Having lived a few years longer, she had a dozen more tricks she could employ. Had it not been for his conversion as an agent, she would have had him coming in only a few minutes.

Peeling off her top and releasing her tits, Evan beheld the first pair of enhanced breasts he'd ever seen and they were fabulous! They were a perfect fit on her small frame. Large hard very pink nipples extending from perfect circled areoles suspended over her well-defined abs. "Do you like? Not like the coeds on campus, but pretty close, eh?" They stood out proudly from her chest, she cuddled them squeezing them in her hands, showing him how firm yet soft they were.

"Yes, madam!" Evan said as he proceeded to peel her yoga pants off her shapely legs. Despite being a fair skinned redhead, she wasn't as pale as many redheads Evan had seen. She was almost completely naked, all that remained was her black thong, and after freeing her from her pants Evan pulled those off, too.

She was indeed beautiful. Evan held the picture in his mind. She'd almost completely shaved her pussy, except for a narrow red landing strip which was closely cropped, as if to say, "the carpet does match the drapes". Lisa was thankful now that she'd listened to her girlfriends' suggestions to "despite any lulls in dating, always maintain your waxing. You never know when you'll get lucky."

Again, Evan marveled at how toned and simply beautiful Lisa was, inspecting her pussy, which seemed to open rose in the morning sunlight. Her major lips were larger than he'd seen before and he found that attractive. Lisa was beginning to become self-conscious, as he took in the sight before him. She'd never been with a younger man before and was beginning to doubt if she measured up to the much younger women he'd fucked. She didn't have to wait long, as Evan practically dove between her legs. He licked her for several minutes, ignoring her clit, until she was practically begging for him to give it some attention. When he did, she exploded, covering his face in her delicious juices. Leaving no doubt that he liked what he saw. She was more than ready for him.

Through mutual silent consent he entered her in the traditional missionary position, both wanting to watch each other's eyes as he entered her for the first time. Lisa had been with her share of men, but Evan was the biggest by far. As he slowly eased himself in, Evan watched as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh! Oh, my..." She was cumming again, and he'd only put half of it in her. By the time he bottomed out, Lisa was panting, on the verge of yet another orgasm.

"Mmmm...nice and tight, just the way I like'em. Are you ready to be fucked?" He asked her, not expecting an answer. He began to slowly pull out and Lisa sighed, but remembered two could play that game. She flexed her kegel muscles, gripping his cock, pulling him back. "What's this?" He'd felt women pull on him before, but Lisa seemed to not only know what she was doing, and was stronger than all the girls he'd fucked. He stopped short and pushed back hard, causing Lisa to moan with delight being full once again. Before she could enjoy the full sensation, he pulled back, catching her off guard, but just as he pulled almost completely out, she caught the mushroom head, causing Evan to smile. He pushed back faster and repeated the action. He was fucking her fast and she was loving every second of it. She came again, she didn't know she was multi-orgasmic. She could barely think, losing the battle of "tug of war".

Suddenly they were fucking doggystyle, she didn't remember him pulling out or changing positions. He was bucking her ass quickly, she came again. Now she was riding him, cowgirl, as he watched her tits sway. They didn't bounce like natural tits, but he didn't care, neither did she. They were both covered in a light sheen of sweat, they'd been fucking for over forty minutes and Evan had yet to come. As for herself, she'd lost count after four.

"Where do you want it?" Evan asked. He'd not put on a condom and she was still young enough to get pregnant, he thought. She didn't answer, but jumped off and with both hands and mouth she coaxed his release. It was massive. She tried to keep up with his flow, but she couldn't. It spilled from the corners of her mouth, she swallowed and using her tongue catching the escaping drips, none was wasted.

"If we were in my bed, this would be cuddling time," Lisa said as she looked around the kitchen for her discarded clothes as an idea entered her head. She loved the way he fucked her, like she'd never been fucked before. "Evan, are you still living on campus?" She asked, probing before putting herself out there.

"No, actually I live with a few buddies in a house not far from campus. Why do you ask?"

"How is that working out for you? None stop women I'll bet!"

"It's okay. You're right about the girls. All the time, someone is spending the night. It's beginning to get old, but at least the rent is low."

Lisa smiled. "Well, I have a proposal for you."

"Gee, one fuck and you're already proposing. You're not one of those clingy women, fuck 'em good and they want to own you." Evan was taking a risk, but a light probe of her mind told him she had a good sense of humor.

Lisa had just starting to get up off the floor when Evan's joke landed. She began laughing so hard, she slipped on a wet spot losing her balance. Evan was right there catching her around the waist, pulling her close his still hard cock easily sliding back in her wet pussy as she found her footing and much more.

"Ahh...." You're still hard! Looking for more?"

"I could go again," Evan admitted.

"Well, I can't. I'm going to walk funny for a week," She joked.

"Really," Evan retorted. And began pulling it out, then stopped and pushed it back in slowly.

"Oh...mmmm.... Well since it's in there and it feels so good, a little more might be nice." Lisa had to admit.

Evan fucked her slowly to two more orgasms before pulling out again and Lisa blowing him after licking him clean. She was exhausted now.

"You were saying something about a proposal," Evan asked as she picked up her clothes and he followed suite. They walked out of the kitchen naked, Lisa on wobbly legs, she led him to her bedroom suite and into the bathroom. "Care to shower?"

The shower set up was remarkable, there were faucets coming from everywhere including the floor. As they cleaned each other and played a little more, Lisa told him that she had a few extra bedrooms or if he liked he could stay in the cabana next to the pool.

"You have a pool?" Evan asked, having already made up his mind.

"If we do this, it will have to be under strict confidence. I wouldn't lose my job, but I could be reprimanded. Discretion is important."

"Of course! I understand the risk you are taking, but why? We hardly know each other." Evan was confused, the old Evan may have used his powers to make a deal like this happen, but that guy is gone.

"Well, Evan. To be truthful, I'm a very lonely. And if I were to be completely honest, I've never been fucked like that before. It was amazing! I was hoping that we could help each other out. I don't expect you to be monogamous. If you would just fuck this old broad, once or twice a month that would be more than worth it for me. Besides, I think I'm a good judge of character and I think I can trust you."

Evan was floored. He'd never had anyone pay him such a high complement, except his master.

"Okay, deal. I think the cabana is best, to keep up appearances. Not that I don't plan on spending a lot of time in your bed, too. When can I move in?"

They completed their shower, Evan fucked Lisa again until she begged him to stop. She gave him a ride back to the place he shared with his buddies. He had to admit, it was fun for a while, but not having to share the house with a bunch of guys and the all too often girlfriend stopping by for the night will be welcomed.

As Evan got ready for the toga party, he told his buddies his plan. He didn't expect them to freak out.

"No way, Dude you can't bail on us. The only reason the chicks come by is they are looking for you. Man, if you leave, our action will dry up and die."

They wanted to know where he was going and why. Evan didn't answer and made them think that wasn't any of their business. He then pushed more confidence into them and one of his buddies suggested, "Okay, here's what we do. You can go, but you leave some of your stuff. You can get it later. That will give us time to make excuses. We can say they just missed you or your out or whatever. After a few times, we'll put our mojo on them and they won't miss you at all. What do you guys think," He regarded his peers.

"It could work," the other agreed and cheered as they headed off to the toga party.

~~~

Answering the phone and making a series of positive replies while gesturing with face and hands Barbara was letting the girls know it was Chance Goodwin. When she hung up she said all the arrangements had been made for their families. Barbara agreed that they would love to stay at his villa and sending a car for them at three would be awesome.

After Ellen shouted. "All this pussy is getting boring. I'm finally gonna get some cock!" Both Barbara and Jill spent the next ten minutes beating her with their pillows. But they too were hoping to have a turn with their host and savior.