John Smith Inc. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh....mmm...how could anything feel this good..."

Meanwhile, Evan's talented tongue was all over Connie at once. Although ignoring her clit, Evan licked around her pussy, then up the middle opening her up and then pushing his tongue inside. Connie screamed, it felt better than anything she'd experienced in years. Her many vibrators didn't come close to what a real live person could do.

Unable to resist the temptation, Lisa began massaging Connie's small tits, pulling on a large nipple with her teeth and mouth and her thumb and forefinger the other. That was more than Connie needed, between Evan's tongue and Lisa's titty play, Connie came from the first non-self-induced orgasm in years.

Somehow Ida Mae was able to turn to face the others without giving up Evan's cock, and between the lumber in her pussy and the visual stimulation, she too came hard and long. Reluctantly, she climbed off and licked her own juices from Evan's steel rod before offering Connie a ride.

Connie was happy for the opportunity as she was contemplating eating Lisa's pussy, unsure where that thought came from, she knew that she'd be eating someone's pussy before the night was through.

Laying on her back she pulled Evan towards her as she spread her legs to receive his large cock. He was big, but not as big as her deceased husband, she was looking forward to finding out if he could reach the places he had.

Up to this point Evan had remained passive, but he'd been reading minds and was more than happy to accommodate every fantasy these women had. He didn't know if it were possible but he imagined his cock getting bigger and thicker as he entered Connie. She moaned. "I've missed this so much, don't stop. Please deeper, deeper."

Evan happily complied.

"Yes! Yes, just like that!" Connie squealed. As Evan continued his attack and his cock grew just a little larger. He pounded her missionary style for several more minutes before swinging her around to go at her from behind. He quickly lined it up and was back inside her pumping away as Connie moaned.

She was so busy with what Evan was doing to her she was surprised to see Lisa laying between Ida Mae's legs licking her pussy like she'd be doing it all her life. Ida Mae for her part was pulling on her nipples as she enjoyed her first lesbian experience. She knew it wouldn't be her last. She wanted more of Evan's big cock, but pussy would do for now.

Lisa didn't know what came over her. Ida Mae's pussy was just lying there all neglected and the next thing she knew she had to have her mouth on it to find out what all the fuss was about. Although the first time, she quickly learned what Ida Mae liked, she seemed to enjoy her outer lips licked and while waiting patiently for her clit to be ready for direct stimulation. Lisa watched it grow and but continued to ignore it.

Meanwhile, Evan pumped harder into Connie from behind, as he pulled out her inner lips gripped his cock as if to deny him movement. As he pulled out as far as he wanted he could see her lips wrapped tightly around his cock before he pushed back in. This process was repeated until lightning exploded behind Connie's eye and she came harder than she ever thought possible.

"Ohhhh Fuck meeee! Fuck meeeeee!" Evan was deeper than even her husband had reached and she loved it. As Evan continued to fuck the widow, she saw Lisa's pussy open and close as she ate Ida Mae. Unsure why she stretched forward and licked at the lonely pussy as Evan picked up the pace and she trembled through another orgasm. That only seemed to embolden her as she licked the first pussy of her life. It tasted much better than she imagined and she wanted more.

Spurred on by her unusual thoughts, she came again, harder than before, falling forward into Lisa's pussy.

As the first round ended and everyone seemed to have cum several times, except Evan, the women followed Evan outside into the yard.

The pool as it turned out was an added attraction, satisfied to let Evan fuck each of them at a less frenzied pace, the women enjoyed each other, in and out of the pool. The pace was much more relaxed. Swimming in the nude was almost as enjoyable as fucking or having one's pussy eaten. It was a good thing that the professor's pool was surrounded by tall walls and plenty of shrubs. The neighbors would be shocked by the sight of the middle-aged women sucking and fucking like teenagers.

This was just their first party; more would take place and Evan's reputation would grow.

~~~

On day two of his tour of the manufacturing plant John saw that things were in full swing. The facility was already pumping out hundreds of cartons of "Summer Tan" daily as shifts worked round the clock to meet their orders.

Satisfied with what he saw, Tammy led him back to the testing labs as the chemists had produced what they hoped would be the final batch of "tit grow". John observed through the live feed of the microscope one of the technicians was working on. He saw the molecule he changed perform the way he'd directed it making the formula work, this time quicker than before. He began to think about other things he could make by simply changing things at the microbiological level.

Satisfied, Tammy led them back into the trial labs where three topless women sat waiting to apply the "tit grow" formula. Two were young, this time, mid-twenties, while the other was much older, probably in late fifties. As before one of the younger women had almost no tits, just small coral nipples protruding from larger areole. The other young woman had small tits that were just the right size for her body, but she obviously dreamed of having more. The older woman had what once must have been a marvelous rack, but now they sagged and hung on her chest. Though from the looks of her flat tummy, she was obviously fit, her abs looked great.

Three technicians came out, explained to the women how to apply the formula and what to expect. Everyone waited and watched as the first woman sprayed on the formula. Immediately the area around her large nipples began to grow and expand, there was a strange sound as her tits began to develop, the sound was something akin to the sound of a balloon filling with air. In moments, she went from a size A cup to small C cup, she was all smiles as she watched her breasts develop. She was surprised when she felt them jiggle on her chest and giggled in delight. She had tits!

The second woman followed the advice of the technician and applied the spray. Like the first woman her tits began to grow, the same strange sound accompanied the process, but unlike the first woman, who had nothing more than small lumps of breast tissue, the second woman went from a "B" Cup to a "D" as her tit flesh expanded around the sides and then pushed outwards. She too giggled through the process as it actually tickled. When it stopped, she marveled at the results, cupping them in her small hands and was able to lift the nipples to her mouth and couldn't resist sucking on one nipple after the other.

The final test was on the older woman, whose breasts had literally wilted on her chest. After birthing her three children and breasts feeding, her breasts sagged, flattened and never returned to their original buoyant state.

The technician spent a little more time with the older woman before leaving her to apply the spray. She made sure to lift the sagging tits and spray all around them. When done, she sat back and waited. It took a little while longer for anything to happen and the woman thought her breasts were too far gone to be helped. Then suddenly she felt a swelling and watched in amazement as both breasts filled with tissue and rose off her chest like the others but they also rose higher and extended outward defying gravity. When the growing stopped, she had increased several cup sizes as her breasts, no titties were a better word, stood out from her chest almost a full seven inches. She could no longer see her feet unless she separated her rejuvenated tits. Her nipples were hard and firm, she was extremely aroused and had to fight the urge to satisfy herself. When it was all over, her tits looked impressive. She giggled and told the technician that it reminded her of how she looked when she was a teenager.

John turned to Tammy, "Impressive work, congratulate your team. I'm pleased with their work." He said and although Tammy wanted to take credit, she knew it was John's work that actual made this happen. She was about to tell him as much when he took her hand and walked out of the room. "You know that I can't take credit for this, not and stay in the background, someone has to take credit and you and your team will."

Tammy hesitated, and John continued. "Have your team look into breasts cancer causes and find as much as they can about it. They may have another breakthrough before the end of the year." He smiled looking at Tammy as she held her breath. She didn't have to say it, "If he could cure a form of cancer, what were the limits?"

John pulled her aside. "I'm am concerned about what happens to women like the older woman from yesterday. This was supposed to be a temporary treatment more like cosmetic surgery without the surgery. Women like Subject B" shouldn't have to go through ups and downs of the temporary product. For the young women, it's okay that's the business model." He paused as he thought this through.

"Cases like Subject B...we'll offer a permanent solution at no charge and publicize the hell out of it." Tammy listened offered her insight, and in a few minutes, they had a new policy and perhaps a potential before and after advertising campaign. Tammy thought of several celebrities that may be interested in being a spokesperson, but they were getting ahead of themselves.

"So the next stage is to watch for side effects and see how long the effect lasts," Tammy said.

John approved of the plan and they continued on the tour.

As the three volunteers were dismissed and returned to the locker room, they compared their newly improved assets. Although, larger bras were provided for them, they didn't want to cover up their rejuvenated and larger tits.

"Feel mine!" One told the other. Reluctantly, the she reached out and squeezed. "That's amazing!"

"Feel mine!" The three women exchanged feels, and manipulated each other's tits. Unaware of the effects it was having on them.

"I have to ask, may I try my lips, on your nipples, the older of the three asked. Despite working for JSA long enough to have participated in a few orgies, she'd never really felt a pair of tits other than her own.

Either a side effect was manifesting itself or the older woman had forgotten how much she loved having her breasts fondled, it had a direct connection to her pussy. Soon the titty play had all three hornier than they'd ever been before. They stripped the rest of their clothes and were exploring each other's bodies and looking for something hard to shove in their pussies. Being JSA there were many dildos and strap-ons around if you knew where to look.

An hour later the proud women, sporting enhanced natural breasts exited the locker room happier than they'd been in years.

~~~

Accepting there was nothing he could but enjoy the spontaneous orgy, Chance joined in hoping that he could explain things in the morning. Although he didn't know how the "Ambrosia of Pompeii" would affect his house guest, there was one thing for certain; nothing seemed to be out of bounds. In his very long life, he'd seen some freaky shit and this was certain among the freakiest. Everyone had simply lost all inhibitions, including members of his staff. All he could do was ride it out and try to sort things out in the morning.

Living the long-held fantasy of fucking his mother, Bobby Baker still couldn't believe it even as his mom, moaned and grunted from his ambitious onslaught. It felt better than he thought possible and he felt like a king.

Ever since she had her breasts enhanced and he entered puberty, he'd been enamored. He couldn't help himself. Maxine began wearing clothes that showed off her new assets to anyone who looked in her direction. Her son was no exception, except it wasn't her intentions to lead him on. Though he did a good job of hiding it, his mother became the center of all his sexual fantasies. He dreamed of fucking the valley between her big tits. Fucking her from behind allowed him to watch her tits sway as he fucked her harder.

Maxine had already come several times, her son was full of energy, he was bigger than his father, longer and thicker. The more she thought about it the closer she came to the next climax.

Debra was doing a nice job licking and sucking her tits, Maxine always knew Debra was into her, she just never admitted. She probably had been wanting to see her tits naked and play with them since she'd had the surgery.

For Lou Davis his ultimate fantasy had come true in so many ways. He'd always dreamed of a three-way with his wife participating, and he'd long wanted to fuck a black woman. It was okay that Toni wasn't an African American, but after this, he was surely not going to stop there.

Joann couldn't explain it. She'd been curious about sapphic love; she'd had fantasies of being with another woman, even having sexual dreams that left her so extreme aroused that she had to sneak out of bed in the middle of the night to bring herself off without waking Lou, so she could return to sleep.

She was however, a devote "Protestant Prude" shunning publically anyone who dared live that lifestyle. While privately wishing to know what it felt like to be loved in that manner. Although she truly loved Lou with all her heart, in bed he was only interested in getting himself off and wasn't good for anything more than five minutes, as a result, their love making became rare and almost nonexistent. She couldn't live that lie any longer.

She held the black woman's head in place, and purred. There was something indeed to be said about a woman's touch, within a few minutes, she'd figured out what she liked and had her on the brink of orgasmic bliss. Joann was so close, but not yet going over the cliff. Looking up she learned why. Lou fucking this young nymph like he used to fuck her. He was using long strokes and varying his pace, no wonder she wasn't cumming, Lou was fucking the shit out of her lover. She wasn't jealous, not of her husband fucking her lover. She was a little put off that she had to wait for him to cum, before she got hers. Well, that too would change.

For her part, Toni was getting a fucking that she'd never forget. She wasn't expecting much from this middle-aged white man. His cock was much smaller than she was accustomed, and she didn't even know why she'd fallen victim to his charms. She did find him interesting, but would have never chosen him as a lover. For that matter, why the fuck was she eating his wife's pussy and enjoying it?

Toni had to admit that she wasn't a prude, she'd had her share of pussy. Not that it was her main diet, but under the right circumstances she would happily go "muffdiving". She shrugged and admitted; this must be the right circumstance. She wiggled her tongue deep between the wife's lips while managing to suck her clit. Fucking white women, they were so easy, but the cock in her pussy was getting her off. She was certainly enjoying this couple. Something she'd heard of but never dreamed of trying. The wife was close, she could taste her, it was different from all the other women she'd eaten, not all that many, but definitely exotic. She needed more. She tried to concentrate on the pussy her mouth was on, but the cock in her ass for reasons that made no sense was doing a number on her, she too was close.

Proud of himself, Lou Davis always thought he could have been a porn star, when he was younger. Despite having an average size cock, probably on the lower side of average. But he justified his logic by comparing it to sports. Smaller athletes have been stars in both the NBA and NFL, if given the chance he could have made it. He told himself as he fucked this island beauty while his wife watched and enjoyed having her pussy eaten. "Damn", he thought, "Joann was having her pussy eaten and he was watching while fucking another woman. He was a fucking stud! A bit distracted, but not slowing down he saw others sexually engaged as they were.

Zoe Cook, her best friend Ellen's older sister, whom Jill barely knew despite years of being cordial during the times she been to the Cook home. Zoe was eating her pussy and doing a damn good job of it. Okay, they were in a sixty-nine and she was reciprocating. It was both strange and exciting. In recent days, Jill had her share of strange and exciting and pussy. Who knew she'd love eating pussy so much? Zoe's pussy was so very tasty, too.

Having just broken up with her boyfriend, Zoe had been toying with the idea of batting for the other team, she'd wondered about Jill since the first time they'd met. Admiring secretly her sister's friend's body, she wasn't disappointed. How she came to be between her legs eating her first pussy was a blur. She's come at least once and was on the verge of another, she didn't know she could do that. And then she came again almost drowned Jill as she sprayed her face full of girl cum.

As Chance strutted around the great room watching his guest fuck each other's brains out, his mighty cock semi hard swinging between his legs, he couldn't have imagined this for his guest, especially the girls he recently rescued. But everyone was happily fucking and sucking, so perhaps it was providence.

Barbara had been moving from one group to the other, lending a hand, mouth or tongue where needed. When she saw Chance, she froze. She'd seen some monster cock, but this was a whole new category, she thought, and he wasn't yet fully hard. Doing her best not to look too eager, she hurried to him before the others girls saw him.

"Mr. Chance, I can finally thank you properly for rescuing me, I mean us." Barbara said as she reached forward simultaneously reaching for his cock as he lowered his head and found her lips. The kiss was dizzying. She began to swoon until she felt his cock turn to steel in her hand.

"How would you like to thank me? Standing up, me carrying you around the room, on the floor? Or would you like to take it slower, perhaps attempting to suck me off?"

Barbara sighed and collapsed in his arms, she was on fire and anything he did to her was fine with her. Chance lifted her like she was a small child and pulled her to his mouth to sample her tits. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass and she moaned loudly as his left hand found her pussy wet and ready as he thumbed her clit. With practiced precision Chance flipped her around so she could hold on to his chest as he impaled her with his cock.

Barbara shrieked with delight as he shoved himself in. Never had she been so completely full, she dropped her right hand down and found that he'd only put half in. She was in heat. He needed to fuck her now. She found the strength to climb up a little pulling slightly off the huge cock making her pussy tingle more.

"Eager to get going? Okay little one, hold on, this is going to change you in ways you haven't yet imagined."

Chance began fucking Barbara the way most white women only imagined in their most secretive thoughts. It wasn't rough, but he wasn't gentle. Barbara needed a good fucking; Chance read her mind and knew exactly what she desired. Being well over 200 years old, Chance had fucked thousands of women. So many that he could separate them into groups based on how they responded to him. Barbara was clearly inexperienced but when Chance is finished, she will likely fall into the rarer of his categories. She was eager and enthusiastic, but had no idea what was in store.