John Smith Inc. Ch. 05

Story Info
Penny & Curtis rescue Amy, Dinah realizes her mistake.
10.1k words
4.72
12k
26

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny & Curtis rescue Amy, Dinah realizes her mistake & Evan's fun gets better.

The now all too familiar tone sounded in her mind alerting Dinah that she had less than sixty seconds to retreat to a safe place before the bimbo Bubbles takes over her body. It wasn't so much her body anymore, but a transformed Bimbo body to go with the simple mind of her now alter ego.

"Excuse me, Kevin. Please come in. I'll be right back." Dinah said and then made a hasty departure.

"No, you won't." Bubbles said as she materialized into a body made for one reason.

Dressed in the most revealing pink robe she could have imagined, Bubbles returned in Dinah's place, she made a lame excuse for Dinah and was soon on her knees sucking Kevin's salami.

Like her or not you have to admire Dinah's survivor and resourceful spirit, she wasn't ready to admit defeat. She managed to slowly accumulate several sets of her expensive clothing in her office closet. It took her days to complete a simple letter of explanation to her secretary Donna, a middle-aged black woman and one of the most efficient legal secretaries Dinah ever known.

Despite the amount of work Dinah did for JSA, she remained a partner at the law firm where April and John first discovered her.

The carefully crafted the note, was light on specifics, purposely so as not induce the bimbo to come out too soon. Dinah used many large unnecessary words, and several Latin terms, Donna would get, but not fully appreciate until later.

Donna had become quite concerned about her boss, thinking all the stress had finally taken its toll on the woman and she'd lost her mind. She observed her Dinah attempting to sneak into her office naked. As their eyes met, Dinah turned a bright crimson, but didn't utter a word. Donna appeared to have shrugged it off, chalking it up to Dinah being Dinah. The woman did live an alternate lifestyle. Not one Donna approved, especially with her strict Christian upbringing, but she'd learned over the years that Christianity is really about forgiveness and being tolerance. She tried not to judge.

The email she received a few minutes later from Dinah, was an attempted to explain her nudity, but Donna was anything but naïve. And Dinah regretted the moment she sent it. She lied, saying something about testing a new fabric, that had failed leaving her naked. Of course, it didn't explain her lack of lingerie or shoes. Donna had to give her points for creativity, but it was an obvious lie, but probably the best Dinah could come up with under the circumstances.

If Dinah's strange behavior wasn't enough, Donna had heard rumors of a young bimbo stalking and fucking the partners. Dinah was the only woman partner, the men were all mostly pigs, they kept mistresses and regularly "stepped out" on their wives. But again, Donna didn't judge, she wasn't surprised to learn they'd taken advantage of the bimbo, they'd have taken any slut who happened by. It wasn't much different than what she'd witnessed during Dinah's lesbian years. She wasn't sure what cured her boss of her lesbian tendencies, perhaps a big cock and a man who knew how to use it, she'd have bet.

Dinah knew she'd eventually need to turn to Donna for help. If she expected Donna's help, she'd have to tell the truth, something rare for a lawyer. Or maybe as close to the truth as Donna could handle. She would have to be a little more creative.

Dinah imagined the conversation with her secretary, "I accidentally pissed off a very powerful witch that turned me into a part time bimbo. The bimbo that's been stalking the partners, when the bimbo is satisfied, I turn back to me, just with no clothing."

Donna had to help her. She couldn't continue to walk the halls naked; Donna could bring clothes and make excuses for her. Dinah learned the hard way not to wear any jewelry that she liked and wanted to keep, if it didn't fit the bimbo's taste, it was lost forever. She wondered where it all went, but that was the least of her concerns. When Bubbles appears, she was often dressed in horrible pink costumes, Dinah's clothes simply vanish. In hindsight, it's probably for the best; Bubbles' shape and size would probably ruin her clothes anyway.

How did she lose control this time, she wondered? She was working, focused on a case and when one of the partners stuck his head in and began talking about an after work event. "That was it! Bubbles heard about the event as I began to imagine it." She thought that she'd dismissed that notion quickly enough, but Bubbles had other ideas. Bubbles hadn't been fucked in a couple of days and she took advantage of the moment.

An idea suddenly dawned on Dinah, "I'm going about this all wrong, instead of trying to starve the bimbo; I needed to make peace and get her to help me, too." But how could she have a conversation with herself?

Snapping her fingers, she smiled broadly, at the "eureka moment", she had the perfect solution. Having about twenty minutes before needing to leave for court; she pulled out the camera she kept for videoing depositions. Sitting behind her desk she recorded a message to her alter ego.

"Hello Bubbles, I never thought I would be saying this, but I want to propose a truce." She paused, Dinah thought about the word "truce" and realized that she needed to keep the language simple. "What I mean, Bubbles is that we needed to stop fighting. It's so embarrassing to wake up in a public place or office naked and have no clothes. If you are willing to help me by having some of my clothes nearby for me to wear after you leave, that would be great. I am willing to hook you up with some hot guys I know. In fact, we could even set up a schedule. You could have regular dates if you want? If you understand and agree, please respond on this video."

Dinah put the video in her purse, with the intention of leaving it for Bubbles in the VCR at home. She would have preferred to send it electronically to a device, but the technology would only confuse the bimbo.

That night at home, Dinah set the video cassette in the player, turned on the television and began to imagine munching on the pussy of her favorite blonde celebrity. Within a minute she felt herself losing control, Bubbles was right on time.

Bubbles shivered at the thoughts Dinah left lingered in her shared mind. Bubbles was naked at home and horny, no surprise. She immediately began caressing her mammoth tits, pulling on her nipples, and cumming quickly. It was a nice way to enter the world. But it wasn't enough, and she began to finger her juicy pussy while sucking on her nipples, alternating between the right and left. It was almost as good as having someone else do it for her. Bubbles came again, harder. She fanned herself as she continued to chew on her nipples. Nipples were so much fun, she thought. Cumming again, she found herself temporarily satiated and looked up to see a big note written on a sheet of paper addressed to her.

"Bubbles, please watch this video. If you watch all if it there's a nice man with a big cock that will arrive around eight to play with you."

Bubbles squealed and jumped up and down, her tits bouncing wildly. Stopping she jiggled her way to the television and found that everything was set all she had to do was push the "play" button.

~~~

Wendy didn't want to obey; she'd be in a lot of trouble for giving out Rick's contact data. But this bitch wasn't fucking around. "It's in my phone." She shrieked. "In my contacts. Please let me get it for you."

While Wendy retrieved her phone and wrote down the data as she was asked, Curtis stood motionless as a soldier ready for his next command. Wendy handed Penny the address.

"Good girl. Now put your clothes on we're going to see your friend Rick."

It was pretty cramped. The last thing Curtis would have wanted was Wendy sitting on his lap. But they'd arrived in Penny's Vette, it had no back seat and it was imperative they take Wendy with them.

In Curtis' current mental state, it didn't matter. And Wendy didn't dare complain; she was all too happy to sit on Curtis' lap she could feel his monster just below.

"Before we go, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. Tell me what you did to Amy and Curtis. Remember, before you speak, lies will be severely punished and I have a very active imagination."

Wendy did something she never did before; glancing down at her withered tits which made her dress fit funny, and she considered the ramifications of her actions.

"If I tell you, will you restore my breasts?"

"You're in no position to negotiate, Wendy. But I will tell you this, if this all concludes favorably, I may. But right now, I'm losing my patience with you." Penny said, leaving no doubt that she was serious.

"Okay, that's good enough. I'll help you. I spiked both their drinks with a mind controlling drug. I planted thoughts in both of them, but I didn't do much to Amy, because I wasn't interested in her. I just wanted Curtis for myself."

Penny considered what Wendy said. "A mind control drug, that explains a lot. But where'd she get them, does she have more?" That didn't matter right now. She's not a complete idiot, and she's cooperating, but Penny knew she couldn't be trusted.

"How long does it work? Are the effects temporary?"

Wendy responded. "I got the drugs from Rick; I don't know where he got it. The effects are temporary, I was told, but implanted suggestions can last for a long time, if reinforced periodically, or eventually they will fade. That's what I was told, anyway. This was the first time I used them," she lied.

That was good news. Curtis sat still in the front passenger seat, oblivious to the fact that Wendy was sitting on his lap or the conversation that had just taken place. He looked straight ahead, apparently in a trance. Penny hoped that was all it was.

"Okay Wendy, why don't you take a nap? I'll wake you when I need you."

As if hypnotized, Wendy collapsed forward. Penny caught her head as she slumped into the dash. It didn't look like a very comfortable position; there would be no long term affects, Penny surmised.

Looking into Curtis' mind, Penny saw where the hypnotic suggestions were and removed them. She replaced them with a command to remember everything that happened from the time just before the party to the present.

She watched his eyelids flutter and his eyes opened wide with a surprised.

"Fuck...What's this bitch doing sitting on my lap," his first words. With both hands he grabbed her around her throat, he was going intent on strangle her. Then, for some reason stopped, letting her loose, her head bouncing off the dash as he calmed down. Turning to Penny, "Thank you! I don't know if I could have stopped until she was dead. I'm really worried about Amy. She was drugged and participated in an orgy against her will. Fuck! She's not herself. We've got to find her."

Penny had to calm him again.

"Take it easy Curtis. Now that we know what happen, and we know where she is likely to be. We can rescue her. There may be some rough stuff..."

Before she could continue, Curtis interrupted her. "I can protect you. We'll find her and get her back if I have to punch out anyone who stands in our way."

"Hmmm..." Penny thought to herself, "They are likely to have security, nothing I can't handle. I just need to make sure Curtis doesn't fuck things up." She took a deep breath.

"Curtis, I don't need protecting, I can take care of myself and you. I need you to be patient. We have the advantage of surprise and Wendy is feeling very cooperative right now so we've that working for us, too. We may need to converse silently, so I'm going to establish a telepathic link between us."

She set up the link and Curtis heard her in his mind. "We are likely going to meet resistance. I need you to be calm and follow my lead. I will tell you when to act. By the way, it's a two-way thing, so I can hear you too."

"Okay," Curtis thought, unconcerned by the strangeness of what Penny had done. "I'm up for anything if it will get Amy back."

It was a quick drive to the address they hoped to find Rick. It was in a very an affluent neighborhood, homes valued well over five million dollars. They parked in front of the mansion, Penny's corvette among other expensive cars.

"I guess it's time to wake up this train wreck. Don't be hard on her. In fact, it may be best not to engage her until we get Amy back."

Curtis nodded.

"Wendy, wake up. We're here."

Penny and Curtis watched as Wendy began to stir. "I'm sorry. I must have dosed off. That was quick." Wendy said as she shook her head trying to remove the cobwebs.

"How do you think we should proceed?" Penny asked their reluctant ally.

"I've lost track of time." Glancing at the clock on the car dash she could see it was early afternoon. "They're shooting a video, judging from the number of cars. We'll go in together. I'll introduce you as new talent that Rick must see. I hope you're not shy, he'll want to see you both naked or it will be a very short meeting. I'll ask him about Amy and then it's up to you."

"You mean they're shooting porn!" Curtis was about to choke Wendy, again. Until he heard Penny's voice in his head and he calmed down faster than he thought he possible.

"Of course, lover boy, what did you think, a music video?"

~~~

Samantha left Amy strapped to the machine to be fucked into accepting her new reality. The first of many orgasms was already building and Airtight Amy would soon be a crossover star.

After the long shoot, Amy was tired. She'd fucked all five men and three women. She'd sucked cock and ate pussy. She couldn't remember the first time she ate pussy, but she was torn between which she like best. It was her job after all and she loved it. She was good at it. She won awards and had accolades from her peers to prove it.

Her lesbian wife and manager kept her schedule and she was in high demand. Her success allowed them to hire a valet for Amy. A cute little redhead with tiny tits and a cute ass. She would do a lot of miscellaneous jobs, such as preparing meals, do the grocery shopping, cleaned the house and even administered Amy's vitamin injections, when Sam told her. On some occasions she'd even "Fluffed" Amy before her next scene she was very good at oral sex and Amy enjoyed that part best.

She was on top of the world. Amy thought of her new valet as an extension of Sam's love. Sam was so good to her, but these days was so busy. The shooting of the remake of Barbarella was just days away, and Amy was practicing on the fucking machine daily and reading the script. She'd be ready for whatever they threw at her.

Little did Amy know, Sam felt sure she'd gotten all she could from the surprisingly talented abductee and she was ready to sell Amy to the highest bidder. The Russian mafia had made the best offer, they would probably make her a high-priced hooker. With all the footage Sam had, she could release several videos over time increasing, Amy's value, she'd be in high demand. Everyone would make a small fortune, except Amy. She wouldn't even know what happened. It would be simple; Sam would simply reprogram the fucking slut, making her into anyone she wanted.

In her office away from prying ears, Sam checked on her cargo. She was in a pretty good mood; a very large payday was only hours away.

Thumbing through her recent calls, finding the number she wanted, she pressed the button on her Android phone and waited for the call to connect. It was picked up on the second ring.

"Hello!" She spoke calmly to her subordinate. "Is everything ready? Good. How many do you have? What! Are you fucking kidding me? That's less than you promised." She was quickly becoming irritated, "We all have fucking quotas, you know. Are they at least ready for transport? You need to get them to LAX tomorrow by nine. Yes, in the morning, you moron! My private jet will be waiting." She waited for his questions; the idiot always had more questions. "I don't fucking care how you do it, idiot. Drug them again, tell them they're flight attendances, I don't give a shit, mother fucker! Do I have to do all of your thinking for you?" She was losing her cool. He was an idiot, but he had a huge cock and reached places Sam needed scratched from time to time. "And don't you dare be late, mother fucker. I've got impatient buyers lined up and waiting." More useless banter followed, she was pissed. "You don't need to know the details. Just do as you're fucking told, mother fucker! Don't you dare disappoint me." She severed the line, wishing for the times when you could slam the phone down.

Sam was agitated now, her calm completely shattered. She summoned the little redhead valet. How are things progressing? Does she suspect anything?

"No, mistress, Miss Amy is happy. She doesn't suspect that you are selling her tonight. When are you planning to reprogram her?

"Tonight, after we finish her last video. We may be here late, tonight. Prepare two doses of the drug and bring them to me." Sam told the woman, she didn't remember her name, it wasn't important. She might sell her too.

Sam was looking forward to getting rid of Amy. She had become so clingy and needy; Sam needed the valet just to get some peace and quiet. No wonder she chose not to married, too much work. She'd soon be done with the slut, and her life could return to normal.

Still Sam was undecided as to exactly what Amy's reprograming would be. She toyed with the notion of torturing her by letting her remember her true identity with no way to free herself? Maybe not, Amy had been a cash cow, and that would be cruel. Not that Sam particularly cared, but the slut had been very cooperative. No, she wouldn't do that, it would be bad karma. Perhaps it would best to simply turn her into a cock hungry fuck slut and cum bucket with no idea of who she was. It would be easier on Amy, and less trouble. Besides, it was less work for her.

"Slut," she called to the redhead, "Before you go..." Sam lifted her short skirt and spread her legs; she neglected to wear any panties, today. "See if you can get me off and lose the top. Let me see those pretty little titties."

Falling obediently to her knees before her mistress, pulling off her top, her tiny pink nipples erect, she leaned forward and began licking her pussy. She'd done it before. She liked pussy; it was her now her favorite flavor. Spreading the small lips, she flattened her tongue, running it up the soft pedals of the rose, which was Sam's pussy. In reality it wasn't anything special, but to her it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. She was becoming more aroused by it. She needed her mistress' nectar; it was the only thing that would quench her thirst.

Sam let out a deep moan and thought, "if this slut continues to eating my pussy this good, I might need to keep her around a bit longer." It was good to be in charge.

~~~

"Hey Wendy, what are you doing here?" He looked her up and down as he always did, something wasn't right, but she seemed to be in a good mood. He'd figure it out. He always did. He'd fucked her plenty of times and knew well enough to be thankful for the times when she wasn't pissed off.

"I've got some new talent for Rick. Is he in?" Wendy gestured to with her thumb point to Curtis and Penny. Penny was pawing Curtis and acting flirtatious, kissing his neck and licking his ear. Curtis reluctantly played along too, rubbing Penny's tits through her clothes. "Damn, she's got nice tits," Curtis thought. "Thank you, but stay alert." Penny said. Curtis blushed a little, forgetting Penny could hear his thoughts. That quickly vanished as Penny began fondling his package through his jeans.