John the Janitor

Story Info
The boss gets caught red handed in her office after hours.
1.7k words
4.26
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over ninety degrees all week, and so it was great to finally be able to break away from the office for lunch. The two women were enjoying their lunchtime margaritas and Lomo Saltado, as they stared at the group of construction workers across the street from the restaurant. Lisa made no attempt to hide who she had eyes for, while he devoured his burrito in the sweltering heat.

"Jesus, Donna, I would eat that man alive if he asked me to."

"Well, I'd be more than happy to entertain his friends if you need me to. Judging by the way you both looked at each other, that might not be that farfetched. When did you say Darren was getting back from his work trip?"

"Not soon enough. I don't know what's up with him, anyway. He hasn't properly fucked me in months. He is probably fucking some slut from his office."

"Stop it. You need me to take him off your hands for a night. I'll break that fine man in for you. He will be licking your feet by the time I'm finished with him."

"You're crazy, and if you could help him lick my pussy the right way, then he's all yours."

"You forget, I've seen you two in action before; maybe, you just need some alone time to get that proper fucking on."

The women ordered another round of margaritas and continued watching the men in sweltering summer heat.

Shortly after the waiter dropped off the drinks, the man who they jokingly referred to as Tattoo, took off his shirt, and slowly glanced back at the ladies as his neck tattoo perfectly glistened in the sun.

"Fuck me! I've never wanted to fuck a man's neck before, is that even a thing?" Lisa asked.

"I believe it is referred to as going spread-eagle on his neck eagle," replied Donna, as she felt her neatly trimmed pussy hairs stand on end.

And on that note, the women asked for the check, and began to make their way back to the office.

The air conditioning in the elevator felt incredible on the way up to the eleventh floor. As the doors opened, Lisa was greeted by the maintenance man John, whom she secretly had a crush on.

"Hi John, I can't take this heat today. Any chance we can make it snow in my office this afternoon?"

"You know I can't say no to you, but that might be tough. I'll come by later to see what I can do."

"Thanks John."

John was an attractive middle-aged man, and the running joke amongst female employees was that he was born to mop floors, and wax ass.

It was a summer Friday, and the office was a ghost town, as everyone had already left for the day. The combination of air-conditioned privacy and her boozy lunch, made Lisa incredibly horny. Her nipples hardened as she walked past the cubicles, as she made her way towards her corner office.

Once inside, she quickly shut and locked the door behind her, pressed her ass firmly up against the door, hiked her skirt up just above her waistline, pulled her panties completely to the side, and started to play with herself.

With two fingers circling her clit, she leaned on all fours across the couch and imagined the tattooed man's hard cock filling up her pussy with long deep thrusts, while his strong, callused hands smacked her ass to another orgasm. The thought of his throbbing hammer moving in and out of her little pussy brought her to another state of ecstasy. Then with four fingers deep inside her pussy, her other hand firmly covering her mouth, she felt another orgasm edging in, and she quickly rolled over, pinning her legs into missionary, as she let out another burst of pleasure.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice knocking at the door. "Lisa, I'm here to inspect the wall unit. Is now a good time?"

"Yes, John, now is a better time than ever... one minute, please." She repositioned herself on her desk making sure to give him a proper view. "I'm ready for you, John, come inside."

He couldn't believe his eyes and quickly shut the door, making sure to lock it behind him.

"John, I have a secret to share with you."

"Holy shit, you are fucking perfect."

"I went out for lunch, and well, I got incredibly hot. So I did my best to cool myself off, but I'm still a bit hot and bothered. I'd like to tell you my secret, but you must promise not to tell anyone else. Can you be a good boy and do that, John?"

"Absolutely, my lips are sealed. What is it?"

"Well, John, I hope so. Because the thing is, I heard you talking about me the other day--"

"I'm sorry, that was just guy talk, and I didn't mean anything by it."

"Really? So you were lying about all the things you would do to me if given the chance?"

"Well, no, wait... yeah, I'm sorry I really need this job, and I don't want to get in any trouble from running my big mouth."

"Well, you are in serious trouble, and there are only two things that can save you. The first is that big mouth that got you here in the first place..."

"I'm confused, what is the second thing?"

Lisa motioned for him to come towards her with her hands. When he was close enough, she slid her index finger down his broad chest, stopping as her finger hooked inside his belt, and whispered, "That big cock."

He smiled at her and welcomed her hands on the back of his head, as she led his clean-shaven face towards her clean-shaven pussy.

"John, I heard that you have a huge cock. Are you going to do as I say, and show it to me? Now go on, John, take your cock out. Show it to me."

John did as he was told.

"Very good, John. That is a very nice cock you have."

"Thank you very much."

"Your wife must love to suck that beautiful cock, huh?"

"The only thing she likes better than sucking my cock, is watching another bitch suck it."

"Really, that is interesting. So, she likes to watch?"

"Sometimes."

"What about you, do you like to watch her with someone else?"

"Yes, all the time."

"I see your cock is getting so hard. I want you to take off your shirt, and stroke that manly cock for me. Show me now."

John removed his belt and let his pants hit the floor, as his large cock extended up in the air. Lisa got up off the desk and onto her knees, staring up at him. Being the dirty little slut she was, she began to slowly stroke his cock a few inches from her face. He cupped her hair in his left hand, gently pulling her away, then slowly teasing her to his throbbing head.

She went to taste him, and he pulled it slightly out of her reach, changing the power dynamic between the two. With that movement, her eyes grew increasingly thirsty for his cock. With one hand around the bottom shaft, and the other cupping his balls, she began to slowly run her tongue up his shaft, stopping at his engorged head, slowly licking away the pre-cum.

"What would your wife say now if she saw us?"

"She would guide my cock inside you, so you don't hurt yourself, and then direct you on where to take my load."

And with that, John plunged his hard cock deep into her pussy and pounded her, square across the desk.

"Oh Fuck, it is so thick...Yes, give it to me Johnny. I'm your dirty little slut... Fuckkkkkk!"

"This is my pussy now, tell me who fucks you the best or I'll pull out."

"You do daddy, keep fucking my tight pussy, stretch me out baby."

"Over the course of the next hour, he fucked her into complete submission. The best part was, each time her boyfriend called, he fucked her harder and asked her each time if she wanted to answer it.

To which she screamed a reply, "Keep stretching my pussy with that big cock!"

Johns massive hands gripped the back of her thighs, slamming her up and down onto his throbbing 8 inch cock, as her body erupted once more, thanking John, God, and most importantly Johns cock.

The desk and floor were now complexly covered in sweat and squirt. John took a few steps back to watch her loose herself, stroking himself with a devilish grin.

"On your knees" he commanded.

And without a moment's hesitation, she slowly slid off the desk, bent the knee, making sure to keep eye contact. Now with two hands gripped tightly on his cock, she began to deep throat all of it, only coming up for air and slap it across her face.

"Fuck, yes, deep in your throat. You ready for it? I'm going to cum all over that beautiful face, so you can go home and kiss your boyfriend."

Lisa opened wide, closed her eyes, and begged for his load.

"Cum on my face Daddy. It's time, I need it now. I'll do anything you want. Use me baby, cum for me, all over my face like a good little office whore."

John let a hard moan, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, hands feverishly glued to the back of her head, clenching his load one final moment before exploding all over her face and tits in pure pleasure.

They both sat there completely dumbfounded at what just happened when Lisa commented, "Next time, I want your wife to watch me drain your balls with that big cock deep in my pussy."

"I'd imagine she would be happy to oblige your request. Like I said earlier, she gets off on watching me satisfying other women, and in return, I usually end up watching her satisfy other women."

And with that, John put his cock back in his pants, slid the mop across the floor, and left her office with the perfect grin on his face.