John Updated His Profile Picture

Story Info
Alex reconnects with an old love on a social media platform.
1.8k words
4.12
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmm... Hello John.. haven't talked to you in a while...

I had an intense dream about John the other night... Maybe the universe is pushing me towards him.

John is a guy I met at a metal show maybe ten years ago. He was dragged along by friends and mostly stood in the back sipping a beer while people went nuts around him. We had a brief flirtation that turned into a long summer of guiltless sex. Then he moved out of town for work.

I wonder what he's up to these days...

::Messenger::

Me: Hello?

John: (hand wave emoji)

During our catch up I looked for clues as to whether he has a girlfriend (or wife). And then finally I ask because I couldn't tell.

Me: last time we talked you had a girlfriend... How's that going?

John: That ended a while ago.

He does not inquire about my relationship status.

There are several moments of silence.

It's been a long time... not even sure he remembers me really.

I tell myself to exhale.

Exhale.

Even after 8 years and several states between us I can feel his aloofness. This distant alluring game he likes to play. That was one thing that turned my head about him early on... after he moved we would talk occasionally online and, God, he knew exactly what to say and when to say it and he knew when to ignore me to drive me wild.. I'm feeling those feelings again now.

John: So why did you contact me, Alex?

Me: Honestly? I had an intense dream about you.

John: Oh yeah?

Me: I don't want to be crude, and I want to be honest... It was a sex dream. I've been wondering, do you still have those nudes I sent you back in the day?

John: Yes.

Me: Do you ever look at them?

John: Yes.

Me: Do you think about those days when you look at them?

47 seconds of silence. I know because I was counting.

Me: You know, it's dumb. Don't feel like you need to respond to that.

I could see the "..." indicating he is typing. Then it stops. Then it disappears. Then it's back "...". Then the message appears.

John: I would give anything to be between those legs again...

Holy shit.

I keep reading.

... I want to bury my face in your pussy and inhale.. I want you to sit on the edge of the bed so I can pull your hips towards my face as I kneel and begin eating you. You would act like you don't want me to at first.. pushing me back by my shoulders and inching back up the bed away from me but I keep making contact with my lips and tongue. You give in and lay back on the bed arching your back slightly giving me better access to your clit as I gently pulse my tongue on it.

You become weak and rest your legs on my shoulders languidly at first then tensing up as I make you cum. Your pussy is so wet as I continue rubbing the outside and inserting 2 fingers.. Goddamn I want to be in there...

The first time I read that I visualized it. The second time I read that I fantasized about it and came almost instantly with my bare hand.

Me: My God... how long has it been since we have seen each other?

John: 8 years at least.

Me: I'm traveling to Vegas in a week for a conference. You should meet me out there.

John: Maybe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We don't speak for the next two days. I see him randomly "active" online and I'm sure he sees me randomly "active" but neither of us wants to break. Who needs who the worst?

Another two days go by and I send him a message saying where I am staying in Vegas but nothing else. No "hope to see you there" not even "Best wishes" just "The Wynn Hotel".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day of. I wonder if he will actually show up.

I walk into my room and take off my shoes right before I belly flop onto the King sized bed.

I turn my face to the side and everything looks sideways. I close my eyes... I drift.

There is a sharp knock on the door.

I slide off the bed and approach the peephole. On tip-toes I look through. It's John. He is standing outside my door. His gaze is cast downward and slightly turned showing his profile. He had maybe 3 days of growth on his face.. Olive skin slightly tanned and still youthful, he must live somewhere more tropical now with a lot of moisture in the air. His dark hair is a few inches long that he has pushed back with some product. He looked good but not like he was trying hard to look good.

Good like I remembered him.

I snatched the door open and looked right into those deep eyes, brown. We both just looked at each other for a moment.

He steps towards me reaching for my hips in a familiar way and pulling me into him. We hug a little awkwardly and pull apart. He smelled good. Clean but not too clean. Natural.

Me: You look older. (devious grin)

John: You look the same. (sincere grin)

Images began flashing in my mind of things we used to do to each other and I suddenly got a rush that started in my pelvic floor.

We walked into the room and, as I was feeling nervous, went right to the mini bar. Clearly I have forgotten our insane chemistry and attraction to each other.

He sits down in the armchair by the desk and looks up at me leaning back trying to look comfortable.

I pour two whiskeys, neat, and walk to him sitting there leaning back looking comfortable.

I stop when our knees touch.

I extend a glass.

He accepts the cup with his right hand and, leaning forward now, he wraps his free hand lightly around the back of my calf. Like he didn't want me to step back.

He's looking down at my ankle... he lets his hand fall to my heel.. It's as if he is taking his time and remembering what it was like to touch me. Not just in obvious places but in subtle places. He's thought about the non-erogenous zones of my body which now has turned them into all erogenous zones. He's thought about it in those 8 years, though. Not really expecting to hear from me, but he has thought about my skin and my ankle... he's thought about my wrists and earlobes... wondering if he would ever touch the small of my back again.

He isn't even looking up to see if this is ok.

John's hand begins to head north. Now he looks up. He slides his hand right up the back of my leg under my skirt. Of course I wore a skirt. I know what I'm doing.

His fingertips reached my pantyline and followed the seam to my inner thigh, tracing it lightly with his fingers. Staring into my eyes almost daring me to pull away. No one has spoken for several moments.

Using his middle finger he pushes the thin fabric to the side and can feel how wet I already am. Still looking into my eyes. Wondering if I will pull away. I think he can tell by the way I'm breathing that I will not pull away. Shallow breaths through my nose. Daring him to continue.

I place my hands on his shoulders for balance because right now I am feeling weak. Just from this subtle touch. He touches me so lightly and smoothly... like he's gliding along my skin... how can he be so intuitive?

At this point he sets his drink down and raises both hands under my skirt pulling my underwear towards the floor looking up at me as he helps me step out of them. He immediately starts rubbing and gripping and squeezing my ass. He leans back in the chair at this point, and I can see by the bulge in his pants, that he is raging hard against that zipper.

He takes a deep breath and he unbuckles, unbuttons, unzips and his cock pushes up and out of his boxer briefs. I could see the precum clinging to the head and shaft, glistening. He strokes his shaft a couple times while still looking up at me.

I straddle him guiding his cock inside me with my hand. He sits upright, straight and pulls me close to him. He unhooks my bra and my DDs spill out against his chest. He grips the left one and pulls it up to his mouth briefly sucking. Then he kisses me deep while grinding against my pussy, his dick perfectly angled to hit my g-spot.

He has the kind of girth that makes you feel locked in. Like he could stand up and walk to the bed with me attached and not slip out. Which is exactly what he did. He walks to the bed holding me up on his cock and lays me down. He gently uses his knee to spread my legs apart. From this angle he goes deep. I can feel him inside me throbbing but not thrusting. It occurs to me he must be trying to hold off from cumming.

He glides his hand up my left side until he reaches my boob pulling it gently and closing his mouth over my nipple sucking it and flicking it with his tongue and he begins thrusting again.

It only takes three pumps from him while sucking on my nipple to make me cum. After I cum and try to catch my breath underneath him he again stops thrusting but continues to throb against my walls.

He kisses my neck and rocks slightly while I regain my composure.

He pulls out of me and positions himself behind me to spoon. My pussy is so wet and gushing that he enters me again quickly with my back against his chest and his hand on my hip he begins to thrust into me.

This position feels so good I'm almost whimpering. This can't feel this good. This is just-first-time-sex-after-not-having-sex-for-8-years good. This can't be everyday sex... my thought gets interrupted because he makes me cum again.

Still behind me he moves his hand from my hip to between my legs and I'm so wet and sloppy he just slides and glides along my clit steadily increasing pressure. I start shaking and leaning back against his chest and he whispers behind my ear

"Does your boyfriend not do this for you?"...

I barely respond with a soft "no"

"No? He can't do this for you?"

"Mmm... no "

and I cum again hard feeling my vaginal walls constrict and pulse as he fucks me deep. He moves his hand from between my legs grabbing my boob and squeezing as he begins to cum inside me.

I loved feeling him drain himself against me.

He lingers inside me, thick cock pulsing.

I gotta go again.