John was a Dink

Story Info
Billy becomes the cruel Johnny's Sissy.
6.5k words
4.4
9.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was a big dink, a fat English dink. It was 1969 and his parents brought him and his two sisters to Canada the previous year. He had quickly made himself all but hated by every person in the neighbourhood. Besides being different and a little odd the prick was just mean with a nasty streak. That summer we ended up being about the only teens left in our neighbourhood and out of boredom started hanging around together.

Both of our parents had to work everyday but being eighteen we were fully expected to look out for ourselves. At first our days were filled with routine bored teenaged boy stuff but slowly John was starting to push the envelope. Mostly harmless pranks on his sisters and what few other kids were still around until one day he told me he had something to show me.

Intrigued, I nervously followed him into our neighbours, the Miller's, yard as he snuck up to their back door. I watched in awe as he reached out and turned the door knob, when it opened he smiled mischievously at me whispering, "Come on." I watched on dumb struck as he slipped into the empty house then hissed, "Come on before some one sees you."

Without thinking it through I slunk in after him and into our neighbours kitchen. John casually surveyed the place as I whispered nervously, "We shouldn't be in here."

John just smirked, "Stop being such a Sissy Billy. There's no one home."

Bristling at being called a 'Sissy' I hissed indignantly, "But what if we get caught!"

John turned and appraised me coolly until I looked away before sneering, "How we gonna get caught Billy? I won't tell anyone we've been here." John paused until I looked at him again before asking, "Are you going to tell on us Billy?"

Stammering with looming nervousness of getting caught and the cold edge to John's voice I managed to whine, "Na-na-na nooo."

Shaking his head condescendingly John smirked at me before walking off to inspect our neighbours house. I crept cautiously behind him wide eyed with worry. John didn't appear to be at all concerned that we were trespassing and I wondered how he knew that no one was home or that the back door wouldn't be locked.

I barely recognised my voice when I squeaked, "But what if someone comes home?"

John turned on me obviously unimpressed as he drawled, "The Miller's left yesterday for a month long holiday. My mother is checking their mail and I am supposed to mow their lawn." John watched me closely as I digested the information before snickering and heading upstairs.

Still not entirely assured I cautiously followed. By the time I caught up with him John had entered a bedroom and was causally pawing through an open drawer. Looking around I figured we were in one of the two Miller girl's bedroom and when I peeked over his shoulder I gasped at the sight of John feeling his way through the girl's underwear.

With a wicked smile on his lips John crowed in my face, "What's the matter Billy, never seen a girl's knicker drawer before?" Holding up a pair orange nylon panties John pressed me, "Eh Billy, have you ever sneaked a peek in your mommy's knicker drawer?"

I felt my face flush hotly red as John giggled meanly pushing the luscious item under my nose gurgling, "Whadda ya say Billy Boi do you wanna give'em a feel?"

When I paused, John laughed and brushed the orange panty over my face. Indignantly I pulled back and tried to push him away. John just cackled teasing me, "What's the matter Billy, don't you wanna feel Mary's pretty knickers?"

Mary? I froze, Mary was the older daughter and she was very pretty. Smirking, John blurted out, "You ever wanked off Billy?"

Horrified that he would ask such a thing I felt myself flush redly again. "Sure you have," John snickered, "we all have." Still disturbed that John suspected that I jerked off I was slightly mollified that he was admitting that he too 'wanked off'. Holding Mary's panty to his nose John took a deep breath appearing to enjoy how they smelt. Sighing he murmured, "Wanking with a sexy pair of knickers is the best."

Casting me a challenging look John announced, "You should try it." The smile on his face didn't match the hard edge in his eyes when he continued, "You should try it now." When I didn't respond or move, John flicked the orange panties to me, sneering, "Now Billy."

Clumsily I caught the Mary's panty briefs and looked at John with utter disbelief that he would think that I was going to jerk off with a pair of girl's panties in front of him. John was bigger than me but I wasn't afraid of him. He caught me totally off guard when he reached into the open drawer and pulled out another pair of Mary's nylon panties. Powder blue panties. Holding them to his nose his eyes fluttered again as he smelt these panties too.

Smirking into my shocked face John smiled and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to proudly display his erect cock. I gaped dumbfounded at his nonchalant unembarrassed displaying of his dick in front of me. Holding my astonished look John carefully wrapped the panties around his erection before gently starting to stroke it.

Moaning with pleasure John whispered, "Try it Billy, you won't believe how good it feels."

Torn between complying and fleeing I stared transfixed at the filmy nylon of Mary's panty sliding up and down over John's very hard cock. John moaned again and stunned I watched cum spurt from the tip of his dick to arch across the space between us almost landing on my shoes. Before I could digest what was happening another spurt of his spunk splattered at my feet. I watched with fascinated horror as John groaned hoarsely as he wanked his cum spewing cock madly milking it dry.

When he finally stopped jerking off he looked at me with clouded eyes and grunted, "Your turn." When still I didn't move to comply, John groaned loudly, "Don't be a Sissy about it Billy Boi you're going to love it."

Rankled again at being referred to as a 'Sissy' I took a deep breath while looking at John with uncertainty as he used Mary's lovely panties to wipe away the dribbles of cum dripping from his still hard dick. While I stared John's voice seemed to come from far away as he moaned, "Come on Billy, no one will ever know and you won't believe how good it feels."

Slowly, distractedly, I nervously opened my pants to expose my cock and was mildly surprised when it immediately sprang fully erect. Painfully erect. I had never had such an intense erection before in my life. While I gaped at it in wonder John's voice urged me to, "Use the panties Billy. Stroke it." And astounded I watched my hand filled with Mary's orange nylon panties wrap around my throbbing dick and slowly start to stroke it up and down.

Almost immediately cum erupted from my cock. My vision blurred and stars went off before my eyes as my body convulsed and more cum spewed from my cock. My knees buckled with the intensity of the orgasm and swooning I slowly slipped to the floor. Before I realised what was happening John had his hand around my hand and was furiously pumping Mary's cum moist panties over my now very sensitive but still very erect dick. Weakly I tried to pull his hand away but gave up as another orgasm wracked my body making me cry out in pain and ecstasy.

I don't think I blacked out but I came to my senses with John pulling my t-shirt off over my head only to realise that he had already pulled off my shoes, pants and underwear. Before I could make sense of why he was stripping me naked I noticed that he was also naked. Then I realised that he wasn't entirely naked but that he was now wearing Mary Miller's powder blue panties that were tenting out with his erect dick.

Panting John held open Mary's now cum soaked orange panties growling, "Quick Billy Boi get these on." And mindlessly I complied. "Yeah, that's the ticket," he muttered harshly as he pulled the wet panties up over my now flaccid cock and immediately started to massage the cummy slick material over my cock and balls.

Too stunned to comprehend what he was up to, let alone try and stop him, I allowed John to massage me to another erection. When I was as stiff as he was John pushed me forcefully to the floor and dropped his larger body over mine mashing me into the hard floor. As I gasped for breath and struggled he started grinding his erection over mine. The slick nylon panties slid over our dicks as John dry humped me into the floor.

His body stiffened alarmingly and I thought there was something wrong until I felt the hot wetness of his fresh orgasm soaking through the panty covering my cock and balls. John dropped his full weight over me and hugged me tightly as even more of his hot cum soaked onto me. John went limp and seemed to have fainted as I struggled for breath under the weight of him.

Eventually he shook himself back to life before slowly getting off me. Standing over me he pulled Mary's cum saturated panties off and casually dropped them onto my face. Astonished and disgusted I was reaching for them when John planted his foot in the middle of my chest and croaked, "Leave'em." I froze cringing at the feel of his cooling slick cum dribbling from the panties onto my face. "Stroke your cock Billy," John demanded and meekly I complied.

"Faster," John grunted, pressing his foot into my chest for emphasis. "Harder," he jeered, "Make yourself cum again Billy Boi!" And though it was painful to squeeze and jerk my cock I did as he told me. Through the haze of Mary's cum soaked panties resting on my face I could see that John was deliberately stroking himself again. I was wondering if his cock was feeling as sensitive to touch as mine was when jets of cum spurted from his dick to land hotly on my bare chest and panty covered face.

Then I came too. My body writhed beneath John's heavy foot as my cock emptied another load of cum into Mary's orange briefs. While I lay there panting through the other pair of Mary's cum wet panties John slid his foot up my body and using his toes began to massage the cummy mess over my face. "Open your mouth Sissy Boi," John moaned listlessly and I hardly even noticed that he was now calling me 'Sissy' as I complied.

John's foot forced Mary's cum filled panties into my mouth and I gagged. John was relentless and when he couldn't force any more of the panty in with his toes he dropped onto my chest to finish the job with his fingers. I struggled weakly and tried not to taste too much of John's cum. Finally satisfied that he had gotten in as much panty as possible John flipped me over and sat straddling my back. He was far too big for me to lift off so all I could do was lay there helpless worrying about what he was up to now.

I didn't have to worry long as he turned his body around before bouncing his bare ass onto my back, knocking the wind out of me and at the same time slapping my ass with his bare hand. As I choked on the cum soaked panties trying to catch my breath John spanked my ass with cruel determination. "Yeah," he howled, "Johnny's got a real nice little Sissy now."

The spanking really really hurt and I was soon crying as I choked on Mary's panty and John's cum. After delivering a series of even harsher slaps John flipped me over and quickly plumped himself down onto my chest winding me again. While I choked and gasped for breath John lent over me sneering happily, "Your Johnny's now Billy Boi."

As I stared up at him fearfully trying to comprehend what he meant the prick spat on my forehead. I cringed horrified and laughing at my reaction John slapped my face unexpectedly before sneering, "You're going to luv being Johnny's Sissy, Billy Boi." Then he slapped me again. And in misery I cried, sobbing with pain, shame and humiliation wondering how I had gotten myself into such a horrid situation.

John stopped slapping me. Through a veil of tears I looked dejectedly into his smug superior face while he inquired nicely, "Would ya like Johnny to pull those panties outta yer mouth Billy Boi?" Confused by his change of demeanor I numbly nodded yes.

John's smile got bigger as he continued with mocking sweetness, "Now Billy Boi, if Johnny does you this kindness you understand that you are going to have to do Johnny a kindness in return." Unknowing and too defeated to care what he meant I nodded yes again. "That's a good little Sissy," John cooed as he slowly began to pull Mary's cum and spit wet panties from my aching mouth.

Tossing them aside John continued cooing, "Well little Sissy Billy what kindness would you like to do for Johnny."

Having no idea what he was talking about I started simpering, "I don't know."

"Aaaw," John cooed gently, "does Johnny's little Sissy need a lesson in what her Johnny likes?"

Still simpering, I nodded whispering, "Yes please."

"Aaaaw," John cooed on with an even bigger grin on his face, "let's start with Sissy Boi Billy kissing Johnny's balls."

John sniggered meanly at the look of horror on my face as he shuffled his naked body over my chest to hang his hairy balls above my nose. I lay there stunned gaping up at John's semi erect cock and swaying moist balls. From somewhere above me John's voice sang out, "Come on Sissy give Johnny's balls a nice big kiss."

I couldn't do it. No way. John held himself over my face for another moment before slowly lowering his groin until his full weight was resting on my face. Desperately I tried to pull away but my hopeless effort ceased when John lent back over my body and slapped my cock and balls harshly. My scream was muffled by the weight of his fat groin, as was the next one when he slapped me again.

I was choking and screaming and sobbing as I writhed in agony beneath the weight of him until without warning he lifted himself and grabbed me harshly by the hair. Simpering with fear and pain I managed to plead with him, "Please Johnny, please let me kiss your balls."

John just snorted before cooing, "You think Johnny is going to let a stupid little Sissy fuck like you worship Johnny's balls now?"

Somehow I managed to swallow what pride I had left to plead, "Please..."

Snorting again John sneered, "Not gonna happen Sissy. First thing little Sissy Boi Billy has got to learn is to obey his Johnny and be bloody well grateful when Johnny is letting him do Johnny a kindness!"

In a broken voice I didn't recognise I whined, "Yes Johnny. What kindness would Johnny like his Sissy Boi Billy to offer him."

"Aaah, now that's better," crowed John happily. Leaning back to cup my still throbbing cock and balls through the wet panty John asked lightly, "How would little Sissy Boi Billy like to give Johnny's arse a good rimming?"

While he was waiting for my response John's fingers closed threateningly around my cock and balls. Not having any clue as to what 'rimming' might be I could only mew morosely, "I don't know what that is Johnny!" My hopeless plea ended in a pathetic wail as I feared more punishment of my privates.

I was confused by John's laughter filling the bedroom. "Well that's alright Sissy," John chortled, "all you have to do is stick your tongue out as far as you can and when Johnny offers you his arse you just stick that Sissy tongue of yours as deep inside Johnny's arsehole as you can." Through the shocked horror of what John was suggesting I felt his fingers digging threateningly into my balls.

Soon the pain was enough to contort my features and then I was nodding my head while squealing, "Yes please. Please Johnny let your Sissy give your arsehole a good rimming. Please!"

Laughing even more exuberantly John turned around and offered his plump arse to my face. Reaching back with both hands John spread his cheeks to expose his rose bud arsehole while gurgling happily, "Make Johnny happy Sissy Boi." Then as his fat ass engulfed my face I stuck out my tongue as far as I could cringing with disgust when John impaled his asshole on it.

"Aaaah," I heard John groan, "That's the way Sissy, tongue Johnny's asrehole. Oh yeah." John's hips started rocking back and forth grinding his fat ass over my face and my tongue deeper into his nasty hole. "Oh fuck yes," John gurgled, "Yes Sissy, deeper. Get that tongue inside me." And so despite my revulsion I strained to force my tongue deeper into John's ass.

"Yeah, yeah Sissy," he howled, "now drive that tongue of yours in and out." Unsure I did so as best as I could as the rocking of his hips intensified and he grunted wildly riding my face.

I was tiring and having trouble breathing as I lapped at John's asshole and tried to keep my straining tongue in action. The slap to my cock and balls was more unexpected than painful but the shock encouraged me to try harder to please John. Slapping me again he cried out, "Yeah Sissy yeah. Deeper, deeper, tongue me you fucking nasty bitch!"

While I tried and cried John slapped my cock and balls while forcing his ass onto my head crushing me into the hard floor. Then I felt his asshole clinch around my tongue and felt the hot stickiness on my stomach as John ejaculated over me. Spent with exertion my tongue slipped from the funk of his hole as John slumped over my body in a post orgasmic fugue.

When he finally recovered John lifted himself up to sit on the floor beside me. Resting one leg over my chest John started to tell me what I could expect in my new role as his Sissy. "You see Billy Boi," John rambled on conversationally, "you're Johnny's now." John stared blankly at me as he let that sink in.

"What Johnny wants you do," he added matter-of-factly, "you d ito. You no longer have a choice see." And with that he slid his finger through his cum cooling in puddles on my belly scooping up a generous portion before holding it over my face. As we both watched a drip formed and John watched with a bored expression as it dropped onto my lips.

John held my beaten gaze until without having to be told I licked his cold cum from my lips. Then using my tongue I moistened my lips with his cum before pushing myself up on my elbows to kiss his still cum slick finger before sucking it wetly into my mouth. I sucked gently on John's finger as he smiled knowingly. When he pulled his finger away I waited patiently for him to recharge it with spent cum and offer it to me again.

When most of the cum was cleaned up I gently pushed John's heavy leg off of me spreading his legs so I could lean in and delicately caress his inner thigh with my lips. Slowly, purposefully I kissed and lightly licked my way up John's inner thigh until my nose brushed over his wet sticky pubes. His groin smelt headily of sex and without being told I delicately kissed John's glistening cock. John moaned as his cock twitched beneath my lips and as his hand brushed my hair away from my face so he could watch I kissed him ever so delicately again. And again.

My body trembled with unknown emotions as I brushed my moistened lips over the groaning John's cock until it started to engorge. Taking a deep breath I closed my mouth over the tip of his cock and slowly sucked it into my hot wet mouth. His cock tasted of cum and sweat and from out of nowhere I hummed contentedly over the swelling dick filling my mouth. John moaned in unison and I started to suck and swirl my wet tongue over his rock hard cock.

Though he kept my hair brushed away, John allowed me to worship his cock the way I wanted. As long as I didn't think about what I was doing it didn't seem to matter that I was sucking on another guy's cock. I was even telling myself that I could enjoy doing it when John's hand tightened in my hair and without warning he thrust his cock up while pushing my head down. I gagged then choked on his cock and tears filled my eyes as he thrust himself into my throat repeatedly.

I was so consumed by trying not to throw up I hardly noticed when John filled my mouth with his hot gooey cum. Then all I knew was I was trying to breathe through it and not pass out. Having cum John cast me aside snarling brutally, "Don't worry Sissy Boi, you'll get a lot better at that with practice!"

12