John was a Dink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was casually surveying the bedroom while I tried to regain what was left of my composure when with a sharp slap on my bare thigh that made me yelp, John announced, "Johnny needs a drink." Cringing I winched when he slapped my thigh again and told me, "I said Johnny needs a drink Bitch. So what do you think you should be doing instead of looking like you want to cry again?"

I was on the verge of crying again and sniffling back the tears I whimpered, "Getting you a drink Johnny."

With a smirk and another slap John smiled happily, "Yer starting to catch on Sissy Boi, now go get Johnny something to drink."

Quickly I scrambled away from John fearing another stinging slap, or worse, another lesson. Timidly I crept out into the empty house keenly aware that I was naked save the pair of Mary's panties I was wearing and fearful any noise might give me, us, away. Chewing on my lower lip I peaked around every corner before continuing on fully expecting to be caught out. In the Miller's front room I found a side cupboard with bottles of alcohol and randomly selected two before creeping back to the waiting John.

"Fuck that took you long enough Sissy Boi," John snapped as I slunk back into the room. Snatching a bottle away he sneered, "Now let's see what you got for me." With a cursed, "Ya stupid bitch," John held the bottle back up for me to see while crying with dismay, "Who fucking drinks Pink Gin ya silly twat." Dropping it John grabbed the other bottle to study the label before muttering, "Yeah, well, this'll do Sissy. This'll do."

With that he tore off the cap and took a large long swallow gasping and hacking afterwards. "Fuck yeah, that'll do Sissy." Without concern John took another long pull on the bottle before contemplating me with nasty interest, "You look kinda good in knickers Sissy."

Meekly I nodded and murmured, "Thank you Johnny."

"Yeah, have a twirl for Johnny Sissy Boi," John kind of slurred, "Let Johnny see that arse of yours."

Nervously I turned slowly around on the spot worrying about John's new interest in my butt. "Yeah," John chortled, "your arse looks just right in them knickers Sissy Boi. Very nice." While I nodded an uncertain thank you, John took another drink before he continued, "Now why don't you show Johnny what you look like dressed up like a real girl."

When I looked at him pleadingly he just laughed asking me, "Need another lesson already Sissy Boi?"

Trembling at the thought of what he might make me do this time I bowed my head subserviently and murmured, "No Johnny. Please no. I will get dressed as a girl for you."

"Good," John purred back, taking another drink, "good Sissy."

John watched intently sipping at his bottle as I picked my way through Mary Miller's clothes. First I decided to slip on a fresh pair of panties and picked out a green pair with Friday embroidered on them. Mary had a white lace training bra that made John giggle as he watched me struggle to get it on right. Luckily I had played a season of ice hockey and knew how to put on a garter belt and attach stockings to it.

I ignored John's slurred, "Sissy done this before ain't ya." And chuckled amused with himself.

It was tight but I managed to get on one of her white ruffled slips that flounced out from my hips and swirled about my legs as I walked. John had gone quiet as he watched my transformation. In her closet I found a gingham dress that flared out from the waist over the layered ruffles of the slip and a pair of sandals I could squeeze into.

Turning I looked to see how my choices had been received by John and was startled by the hungry angry look on his face. Crooking a finger at me he drawled, "Com'ere." He was obviously drunk and part of me was hoping that he would pass out. "Lemme have a look at cha," John slurred indicating that I should twirl for him.

Nervously I complied and spun in place slowly once. "Agin," he demanded and so I did. "Faster Sissy," John snarled, "Spin like ya mean it." So I did, twirling faster, feeling the skirt and slip flare out showing John the tops of my stockings. "Agin," he snapped, "don't stop 'til Johnny says so."

So I twirled until my head spun so much that I lost my balance and tumbled to the floor. With my head still spinning I wasn't aware of John until he was upon me and I was in his clutches. Afraid of what he was going to do to me I was surprised when he pressed an open bottle of alcohol to lips and breathed heavily, "Drink this Sissy." And I did.

Pink Gin. It was coyly sweet but burnt my throat as I swallowed and it filled my body with warmth. John forced the bottle to my lips several more times, making me drink more and more of the sweet fiery liquid. Having consumed nothing more than cum since breakfast the Pink Gin hit me immediately. My head was still spinning from my twirling and it felt like the room was closing in when with a loud groan John pulled me close and locked his mouth over mine.

His breath was sour with the bourbon he'd been drinking as he kissed me roughly. I pushed against his chest until I could break free panting for breath. Smirking, John got up helping me to my feet. With a vacant smile and full of purpose he led me to Mary's bureau where he anointed me with some of her cheap perfume. John then pushed my hair back from my face using one of Mary's hair bands with a bow to hold it out of the way.

I was swaying as he lifted the bottle to my lips to make me drink some more and my thoughts were getting hazy. John kissed me delicately on the cheek and when I flushed he brushed his lips over mine. It was like electricity. With my lips tingling and my head swooning John took me in his arms and began to kiss me randomly longingly all over my face and neck. While he kissed me John's hands gently groped and kneaded my compliant body.

Soon we were necking furiously and I was kissing him back as intensely as he was kissing me. John had me in his arms and his hands seemed to be everywhere. In mad abandon I stroked his still naked body feeling the hardness of his cock as it pressed into my stomach. Suddenly I let my knees buckle and allowed myself to slide down John's body until I was kneeling at his feet staring lustfully at his hard dick bobbing before my nose.

Holding onto John's arms I lent forward to flick my tongue over the knob of his cock reveling in the tremor of passion I felt rush through his body. While I hotly kissed and licked John's cock he groaned and swayed above me. Pushing on my forehead he forced my mouth away from his erection and my head back. Staring down at me with pure lust, John held the bottle of Pink Gin to my lips again and then filled my mouth with the sticky sweet liquid. I swallowed most of it before pulling away from him to wrap my lips over the head of his dick before sucking his cock into my Gin filled mouth.

I tried to swallow John's cock as I drooled over it, wanting to devour it. With force John pulled me off and spilled more Gin into my mouth. Bending down he held me by the hair as he kissed passionately on the mouth and swirled his tongue around mine and the Gin. Beneath my dress my own cock was rock hard and I was mad with lust as I kissed John back.

Suddenly I was on my feet again and John was pushing me onto Mary Miller's bed. Before I finished bouncing John was on top of me and we were madly kissing one another again. While he kissed me John ground his cock into the dress and the slip and the panty covering my hard cock. I was lost in a world of John's searching hands, demanding mouth and erection when he pushed himself off me and flipped the dress and slip up to my chest. I couldn't believe that it made me giggle.

John just smiled and grabbed my panty covered cock. I stared vacantly at his heaving flushed chest feeling nothing but John playing with my cock. He held me enthralled and even though I was aware of his other hand pulling down the back of my panty all I cared about was John's hand and my dick. Gin swirled about my senses as John pulled me closer to the edge of the bed before forcing my legs into the air. Again I giggled wondering how he could make my cock feel so good.

I mewed with longing distress when John released my dick and grabbed my ankle. I watched him tie a nylon stocking around my ankle as my Gin addled brain tried to figure out what he was doing. Mystified I was still giggling when he pulled my ankle to my wrist binding them together. Smiling coyly as John grabbed my other ankle, I managed to chirp out, "Why are you..." But was promptly 'Shushed' by a now very determined John.

While I watched on bemused John bound my other ankle and wrist together. When he finished he muttered, "Wait here for Johnny Sissy." Dumbfounded, I watched John wander away and out of the room. Bound ankles to wrists I wasn't going anywhere. Uncertain and now feeling quite tipsy I waited for John to return.

John returned with a jar and after removing the lid grasped me by my pantied cock again. Massaging it to distract me John scooped some of the contents from the jar with his fingers before slipping them between the cheeks of my butt. Whatever the stuff was John's fingers and my butt were slick with it as he massaged them between my ass cheeks. One hand stroked me and the other was soon probing at my anus and I was pulling at the nylons binding my wrists and ankles moaning loudly.

I was panting noisily as John's fingers played with my anus and his hand pumped my cock. When the first of John's fingers slipped into my ass it took my breath away. My mouth opened and my lips formed a big 'O' as I felt John's finger sink deeper and deeper into my body. I heard him chuckle maliciously as he worked his finger in as deep as he could while squeezing my cock relentlessly. I heard myself panting, "Oh god. Oh god," as John plunged his finger into my ass again and again.

"Yeah, yeah," John growled, "fucking little Sissy Boi is Johnny's slut now aren't ya bitch?"

All I could manage in response was, "Oh god, oh god..."

"Oh god, oh god," John grunted mocking me, "Johnny's gonna make you all gurlie now Sissy Boi!"

Then there were two fingers in my ass and I felt like I could faint. John's other hand played with my cock and every time he brought me close to orgasm he would twist it harshly wracking my body with pain and pleasure killing the possible orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh...," I moaned in unison with his pumping fingers.

John used his grip on my pantied cock to lift my ass off the bed. As I stared up at him in drunken sex crazed wonder John directed his cock towards my anus. Smiling evilly he barked, "Ya ready to be made a gurl Bitch?" When I mewed and moaned incomprehensibly in response John snarled, "Johnny's gonna make ya his Bitch now Sissy!"

With a firm grip on my cock John pressed his hips forward forcing his hard cock against my slick pert asshole. My eyes bulged as I tried to break free of the nylons binding my wrists and ankles while John's massive seeming cock took my breath away. Snarling as he strained to force himself into me John ignored my breathless screech of pain when his cock finally popped my anal cherry. With a long heavy sigh John moaned loudly as his weight forced his erection deep inside my body.

My face was wracked with pain as John's cock filled my asshole. Panting the fat fuck sneered, "Yeah Bitch, yeah, Johnny's gonna fuck ya good now Sissy!" Gripping my now numb cock John started rocking my hips slowly back and forth driving his cock in and out of my ass. I gawked at John with open mouthed horror silently pleading with him to stop as his cock plunged in and out of me. It hurt so much that I broke down sobbing with the pain and the overwhelming shame.

With a self satisfied smirk John was relishing the pain he was causing me, "That's alright Sissy," he chortled grunting as he thrust himself into me with more vigor, "all you gurls cry when ya lose your virginity."

"Ooohhhh....," I wailed, "Oooohhhh, please Johnny. Please."

Laughing John crowed, "Oooohhhh, fuck yeah. You fuckin' skanky slut ya luv's it don't cha?"

Sobbing, I pleaded with him, "Oooohhhhh no, please Johnny. Noooo...."

Glaring down at me with a wolfish grin John snarled, "Tell Johnny you luv his cock Bitch!"

When I couldn't respond fast enough John slammed his cock harder and faster into my burning asshole until with a wail of despair I cried, "Yes Johnny I love your cock."

"Yeah ya do," John growled, slamming into me with even more enthusiasm. "Now beg Johnny to fuck ya hard Cunt." John hissed down at me.

Choking back sobs of pain I managed to squeak out, "Please Johnny. Please fuck me."

"Fuck ya how, Bitch!" John growled menacingly.

"Fuck me hard Johnny. Please fuck me hard..." I whined miserably.

With a long low groan John thrust his cock deep inside me and I felt it pulse as he filled my ass with his cum. Spent John collapsed on top of me again with his deflating cock still deep in my ass. I could hear him muttering, "Oh fuck, oh fuck,....," while I sniffled with shameful pain.

When his limp dick finally slipped from my asshole John got off me and grabbed a handful of my hair. Effortlessly he dragged me around so that my head was hanging over the edge of the bed and he straddled it with his thighs. John's cock and balls hung over my face and choking back a sob I lifted my head to kiss his sweaty nut sack.

John didn't move so I continued to kiss and lick his balls until he bent his knees slightly so that his still oozing cock was resting on my lips. Despite the knowledge of where it had just been I parted my lips and gave John's cock a quick kiss. I felt John sigh with pleasure and he bent his knees slightly more allowing me to take the head of his cock into my mouth and suckle on it gently milking him of any cummy residue.

I was moaning slightly over John's dick when it twitched and gushed a spurt of hot fluid into my mouth. Distressed, I was about to pull away when I heard his voice growl, "Swallow." Without thinking I complied.

After I swallowed his cock twitched again and more of the hot acrid fluid filled my mouth. Piss! 'Oh fuck,' I thought desperately, 'he's pissing in my mouth!'

Again I heard, "Swallow." And again I meekly complied.

"Ahahahahaa..." I heard John cackle, "Whatta fuckin' Skanky slut!" John's hands clamped around my head holding me in place as he bent his knees further so more of his cock slipped into my mouth just as the next spurt of piss became a gush flooding my mouth and throat. I couldn't swallow in time and choked on the foul tasting fluid. John's fingers held my head firmly on his cock as it gushed so much piss I felt like I was drowning.

John's piss was in my nose, my sinuses and burning in my eyes. When he finally finished I could hear his cackling laugh as I struggled for breath drooling piss from my mouth. I squawked when his fingers closed over my nose and I feared he was going to force me to take more of his piss. Instead when I opened my mouth to gasp for breath he filled it with Pink Gin until I was choking on that too.

John laughed while I choked and sputtered and cried. Giving me an almost gentle slap on the cheek he smirked, "What're ya good for eh Billy."

And I sobbed miserably not knowing how to answer. With another cruel laugh John left me there in my misery as he sauntered naked out of the room.

12