Johnny

Story Info
Johnny has learning difficulties but other needs.
5.3k words
3.96
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

I had just graduated from Edinburgh university and had still not made up my mind what I wanted to do. Since I couldn't afford to stay on in the city, I had gone back to live with my parents for a while, hoping that I'd get a job fairly soon, and get back to a place of my own.

In the meantime I kept an eye on the local news, to see if I could pick up some part time work. I was half way down the employment ads one afternoon when I noticed one that stood out for me. It was placed by a mother who wanted someone to help her develop her son, who had learning difficulties. The job didn't pay much, but I had a cousin who also had some difficulties, and I thought I could help.

I phoned the number, and a soft spoken lady answered. "Hi, my name's Colin," I said. "I'm phoning about your ad. Can you tell me about the job, if its still open?"

The voice was a little nervous, but had a sincere quality. "Hi Colin, I'm Kay, and yes, I'm still looking for someone. My son, Johnny, is 24 now, but is getting no help from the state, and he needs someone who can talk to him, and help him understand life better. Obviously that is also my job, but to be honest its getting a bit too much for me."

I told her a bit about myself and we agreed that I should spend some time with her and Johnny, no strings attached, and then decide if the job was for me.

I went round to Kay's house the next day. I was met by a woman in her late 40s, looking slightly worried, but with an air of quiet control, not someone about to have a breakdown. She was also a very attractive woman, and shook my hand, with a warm smile. "Hello Colin, its nice to see you again. Come in and meet Johnny. He's upstairs on the computer just now, but let me get you a tea or coffee first, and I'll tell you about us.

"Firstly, Colin, I'm not really Johnny's mother. She died when he was very young and I promised her that I would look after him, since she had no living relatives. I was married at the time but my husband left us ten years ago. I also have a daughter, but she married last year, and moved away, so its only me and Johnny now. So that makes me Johnny's full time carer.

Johnny is lovely, as you'll see, but he is a child in a man's body, with all the problems that brings. I take him to a specialist activity centre three days a week, but that leaves four days and seven nights for me to keep him happy. I'm hoping you might be able to help, on the two days he's at home, and maybe some time at weekends?"

"Ok Kay," I said, "why don't I meet Johnny now, and see if we get along?"

Kay led me upstairs to Johnny's room. He was sitting at a desk, playing on his computer. Kay caught his attention. "Johnny, love, this is Colin, he might be able to spend some time with you, and you can show him what you've been doing at the centre."

Johnny stood up and came towards me with a smile. I offered him my hand, which he took, but also gave me a hug. "Hi Colin," he said, "I'm Johnny, do you like Adventure games? I'm playing this one at the moment and you could be one of the characters if you want."

I said that would be great, and sat down beside him. Kay said she'd be in the kitchen if I wanted her, and left, giving me a look which asked me if that was ok. I nodded, and said I'd see her later.

Johnny was very chatty. He asked me a lot about myself, and what things I liked to do. He seemed very interested in whether I had a girl friend. I said that I didn't at the moment, and that my last girlfriend had found a job abroad. That seemed to make him sad, but I told him that it was ok and that I'd soon find another.

He also showed me some drawings he'd done, and, I had to say, I was impressed. One drawing was a female nude. I asked him where he had drawn it from, and he said that his dad had left some magazines which had pictures of ladies, and men, in the nude.

"Do you like it Colin?" Johnny asked.

"Yes its very good, Johnny," I replied.

"I like pictures of ladies and men with no clothes," he said, "but my mum doesn't want me to look at them. She says its not nice, but sometimes I get a nice feeling down here, when I look at them," he said, pointing at his cock.

"Well, your mum knows what's best for you Johnny," I said. "My mum used to say the same to me."

It was clear that Johnny had sex on his mind, like any other male in his twenties.

After a while, I went down to see Kay, who was preparing the dinner. She seemed happy to see me. "Well, how was it? Did Johnny show you his games and his artwork?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact he did," I replied. "He showed me the nude that he had done. He definitely has a talent"

"Yes, well, as you will have realised, he has an interest in sex," said Kay, with a look of a little exasperation. "Unfortunately that can lead to problems with people who have his condition, and the doctor has advised me to keep him on pills, which suppress the sex drive. I try to do that, but sometimes I forget and poor Johnny gets a bit agitated."

"That's a shame Kay," I replied. "It doesn't seem right that someone can't experience sex, just because they have some learning difficulties."

Kay agreed. "Yes I know Colin, but what can I do. I've racked my brain, but its so difficult. Sometimes Johnny has even begun to approach me sexually. And I confess I have wondered if it would be right to let him experience it with me"

I was more than a little surprised. "You would do that for him?"

"I don't know," said Kay. "I've thought about it, but it would be impossible to keep it secret without keeping Johnny imprisoned. And I couldn't do that."

We talked about Johnny for the next couple of hours, and I was becoming more and more drawn to them. We agreed that I would become Johnny's helper, and I could start tomorrow. I asked if he could swim, and when Kay said yes we agreed that I would take him to the local pool tomorrow.

I really liked Kay and Johnny, and was looking forward to helping out. The next day I picked Johnny up early, and we drove across town to the pool. During the drive, Johnny wouldn't stop talking about one of his favourite TV programmes, which he had watched last night. I wondered whether he liked it more because of the attractive presenter, in her low cut dress, than because of the content!

At the pool, I shared a changing cubicle with him. When he undressed I could see he had a noticeably big cock, and could also see he was interested in mine.

Johnny was a pretty good swimmer, but he was always an affectionate guy, and hugged me more than a few times in the pool. When we finished I'm sure he was beginning to get an erection in the shower, so I hurried him up and we went on our way.

In the car, Johnny seemed excited. "Colin, did you like that? I'd like to go often with you. You're a really good swimmer."

I said yes, and told him he was pretty good too. When we got back home Kay welcomed us both with a kiss, and was visibly happy that all was well with Johnny and me. I could see that she had spent more time on her own appearance, and I couldn't help thinking about her sexually. I had never been with a woman much older than myself before and was attracted by her in every way.

I had been thinking about what she had said about giving Johnny sexual experience, and had a suggestion for her. Johnny had gone straight to his room when we got back, so I took my chance.

"Kay," I began, "you know what you said the other day, about letting Johnny have sex with you? I was thinking about it, and, if you're serious, I might have the answer."

Kay looked at me quizzically. "OK, go on then."

"Well, I was thinking, if we could give you a good enough disguise, and I introduced you to him as a friend, and said that he could be with you, because you really wanted him, then maybe?"

"You have some imagination Colin." she laughed. "For one thing I'm a bit older than you, and for another thing I've been his 'mother' for twenty-four years, and he might just recognise me!"

"Listen Kay," I said, "you look a good few years younger than you are, and with a good wig, a lot of heavy makeup, and some dirty lingerie, I think you could fool him. Plus we can dim the lights a bit and you could even change your accent a bit."

Kay looked at me in a way she hadn't done before. "Ok then, I'll think about it, but I think I'd need to try the disguise out first. Perhaps you can help me out with that?"

"Ok," I replied, "what if I come around on tuesday when Johnny's at the centre?"

"That would be good Colin. I'll see what's still in my lingerie drawer!"

I thought I could just about catch a glint in Kay's eye at that point.

Tuesday came and I went round to the house at about 10a.m., giving plenty of time for Johnny to get to the care centre.

When she opened the door she already looked stunning, in denims and a tight fitting t-shirt. She must have noticed my reaction, as she laughed. "Hi Colin, what do you think so far?"

I gasped "Wow, I can't wait to see my new girlfriend!"

Just grab yourself a drink in the lounge and I'll call you once I've got my gear on. She went upstairs and I settled down with my coffee. I admit that I was a bit nervous, partly because of what we were up to, but also because I was getting more and more attracted to Kay, but was unsure of what her response would be, if I showed my interest in her.

After about an hour, Kay shouted for me to come up. I climbed the stair and went into her bedroom. She stood with her back to me. The wig was long and red. It fell over her naked shoulders, pointing down to her magnificent rear, framed by dark red lace panties. The perfume was very strong, and it filled the air, as we'd discussed, designed to throw Johnny off the scent, as it were.

Kay had also dimmed the lights. She turned around, and I saw the fullness of her breasts, as they pushed the tops of her dark red chemise. Unbelievably there were holes in the bra lace where her excited nipples were jutting through.

I drew in my breath "God Kay you're so sexy!!"

She motioned to me to come to her. "Come and meet your new girlfriend, Colin"

I moved towards her and she reached her hand out to me. I took it and pulled her towards me. She fell easily into my arms and our mouths found each other. I could feel her folding her body, and especially her hard, hot, cunt, around me.

I whispered to her. "My god, Kay, nobody could resist you. You're so beautiful."

Kay didn't reply, but simply pulled me onto her, on the bed. I pulled her panties off quickly and fell between her legs. She moaned loudly and pulled my head onto her. I sucked each nipple, filling my mouth with her hot flesh, then moved down to her pussy, opening the wet flesh and pushing my tongue in and around her steaming cunt.

She pulled me up, and we kissed violently. I asked her "Do you still want to fuck Johnny?"

She replied "Mmmh yes, Colin, but I want you to fuck me first!"

I couldn't resist Kay. I pulled my shirt and chinos off, and we began a love session lasting several hours. As we kissed, I pushed my hand around her back and found her crack open and eager for me. She let me push my fingers into her soft arse, and I rammed my cock into her cunt, as she whispered into my mouth. "Do you think Johnny will be as good?"

"Of course I do Kay," I gasped, "He has a great cock!"

"Yes I know" she whispered, "but can you teach him how to use it for me, maybe show him how to get really hard, maybe suck him a little?"

I was a bit surprised but the sexual heights that Kay had taken me to overcame whatever reservations I had. "Yes," I said, "if you want me to, I'd do anything for you"

My cock was now deep into Kay and we were fucking each other violently. I'd never experienced anything like this before and my mind filled with visions of fucking her many ways, and, although I tried to stop it, it also filled with what Johnny and I might do to each other!

"One more thing though, Kay," I said, "you need to stop his pills for now, otherwise this is not going to work."

Kay agreed, and we began to detail our plan to give Johnny some sex.

The next day I decided to take him swimming again. This time I let myself stand naked in the cubicle for longer. He was gazing at my cock. "Colin, you have quite a big cock, just like some of the men in my dad's magazine."

"Most men have cocks about the same size, Johnny." I said.

"Mine's quite small," said Johnny, "except sometimes, when it grows and feels nice."

"That's good Johnny," I said. "Maybe we can make yours bigger and see about letting you meet a naked girl. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes Colin, I'd like that very much. Johnny hugged me while both of us were still naked. I tried not to become erect but I was attracted to him, and the thought of getting intimate with him was too much. He felt my cock pressing against him and looked down.

"Wow Colin," he said "your cock has got so big. Can I hold it?"

I took Johnny's hand and put it on my cock. He squeezed me gently and then, as I quickly became harder and longer he began to wank me and was caressing my balls. As much as I wanted him I told him we should really stop, until we were back in his room, and he could have me for as long as he wanted.

We calmed down and had our swim, although I could tell Johnny's mind was still on my cock.

When we got back Kay greeted us as usual. "Hi you guys. Did you enjoy your swim?" Johnny's smile said it all, and I said it was a lot of fun. Later I told Kay what had happened. She was pleased and wanted things to go as fast as possible.

Clearly, Kay had changed since our time together yesterday, and wanted to fuck again, as soon as Johnny had gone back to his room. Now I could kiss the real Kay. I pushed her into the laundry room and thrust my hand inside her denims, onto her hard cunt. "Kay," I gasped, "I want you so much!"

She lay on the floor and I pulled her denims and panties off, ramming my cock into her and pounding immediately. She let out a loud gasp as I pushed inside her. "God Colin, I need you to fuck me like that all the time! Yes, fuck me hard!"

She had her hand round my arse and was pulling me into her, and whispering that I could have her anyway I wanted. I was tempted to have anal with her, but was loving her cunt so much I climaxed with her, and flooded her with my cum.

After our fuck I spoke to Kay in the kitchen. "Kay, how long does it take for the suppressant pills to wear off Johnny?"

"Its just a few days, Colin," replied Kay, "so by friday he should be normal!"

On friday, Kay met me at the door. "Johnny's having a 'lie in' this morning but he told me to tell you to go up anyway, so you never know mmh?"

I opened the door to Johnny's bedroom and shut the door behind me. He was still in bed, but awake. I sat on the bed and he hugged me as usual. The top buttons on his pyjamas were undone and he looked a bit flushed.

"Colin," he whispered, "you were right, my cock is bigger - look!" He pulled his duvet down and showed me his cock.

"Wow, Johnny, that is a big one. Can I hold it?" I gasped.

"Yes please Colin. Its big isn't it?"

I took Johnny's virgin cock and began to wank him gently. I could feel him getting excited but was a bit cautious, in case he became alarmed.

"Johnny I'll let you see what happens with me first, before we finish you, just so you know."

I dropped my pants and began to wank. Johnny joined in so I let him toss me off. He was really excited and loved it when I came, so I let him taste me. He loved that as well, so it was now his turn for real. I stroked his huge erection until he was moaning then whispered "Johnny, can I put your cock in my mouth and suck you?"

Johnny wanted to please me and said yes. I bent over him and pulled him into my mouth. He gasped in pleasure. "Oh oh Colin, I feel - I feel I'm going to ahh,uhh mmh, mmhm!"

"Its Ok Johnny," I gasped, "that was great." I had swallowed all his cum and licked the rest from his balls. He reached up to hug me, but I kissed him full on, and he kissed back.

"Mmh Johnny, you're so good. Would you like to get into bed without our clothes and do it again?"

He nodded quickly. I stood up and locked the door, so Kay wouldn't disturb us. I undressed and joined him under the duvet. He caught on quick and started to suck me. I thrust into him but he was good. He held me back but sucked harder and after a few moments I came into his mouth. He gagged a bit, but then swallowed some, and started sucking again.

After we had both showered and dressed we played some computer games. I decided it was as good a time as any to raise my 'new friend' with him.

"Johnny, you remember I said I had a girlfriend?" Johnny nodded. "Well I've met this new girl, and she's really hot."

Johnny looked a bit concerned. "Does that mean we can't have sex Colin?"

"No not at all. In fact when I told her about you, she said you sounded nice and she would like to do it with you!"

"Really Colin," he replied, "but I've never done it with a girl before."

I told him not to worry, and we would watch some internet videos to show him how men and women had sex. I said that Mandy, my new friend, was older than me, but was lovely and really loved sex, especially with young men like himself.

Later that day I put some porn on my laptop for Johnny. He was really horny and asked me to wank him while he watched. I was more than happy and when he was about to cum I took him down my throat. Yes, Johnny was definitely ready for Mandy!

On Friday I told him that Mandy was coming in the evening, while his mum was going out to see her friend for a few hours.

Friday evening came. Kay put on her negligee, but then covered herself in her coat, and said goodbye to Johnny and myself, as she pretended to go visiting her friend. In the car, she finished her makeup, applied ridiculous amounts of cheap perfume, and finally the long wig. When she was ready she knocked the door, and I answered.

I kissed Kay and she went up to her room. I went back to Johnny's. I put my hand on his shoulder as he was at his desk. "Mandy's in your mum's room now and says you can join her when you want."

"Colin, will you come too?" Johnny said.

I hadn't planned this, but could see he needed some support. "Ok Johnny," I said, "but Mandy is dying to see you!"

We went through to Kay's room. She was lying on the bed with her legs spread out and one breast coming out of her chemise. She whispered in a low voice, "Johnny, hi I've been waiting for you. Come

and sit with me."

Johnny moved across the room. Kay had already dimmed the lights, and the effect seemed to be working. He sat on the bed and Kay drew his hand to her breast. "Johnny if you take your clothes off we can have real fun."

Johnny hesitated, then whispered to me "Colin, can you go first to show me?"

I whispered to Kay what he wanted and she agreed. I stripped and changed places, putting my hand down onto Kay's wet panties. I turned to Johnny, who was rock hard, and gave him the wet panties. "Look Johnny," I said, pulling Kays cunt lips wide, "see how hard Mandy is for you" I put two fingers into Kay and she gasped and pulled me onto her. I fell onto her and kissed her deeply. I drove my own rock hard cock into her, and began to fuck her as she writhed under me.

Johnny was gasping with delight, and had been sucking the panties. His cock was enormous. "Oh yes Colin I'm ready now. Can I do it?"

As frustrating as it was, I came out of Kay and let Johnny climb on top. Kay guided him into her and told him to go slow, but it was so exciting for Johnny, he could only go by instinct, kissing her mouth and breasts, and fucking as hard as he could. Kay gave in and fucked him back, as hard as she could. She cried out "Oh Johnny fuck me. Put your huge cock all the way into me!"

Johnny fucked harder and harder, but as he was kissing her, and exploring her gorgeous body, he suddenly gasped "Mum you're so lovely, but you didn't need to pretend."

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers
12