Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay felt shocked, and almost stopped, but Johnny was deep in her and hard as a rock. She couldn't stop, and she didn't want to. "Sorry Johnny I just wanted it to be nice - please fuck me. I want you to cum inside me. Yes. yes! Keep going Johnny. Fuck my cunt really really hard!"

Johnny came but stayed inside her. "Mum, he whispered, I like you doing it with Colin. Would you do it again? please?"

I had heard their conversation and wondered what would happen, but didn't expect this. My cock was still hard so I mounted Kay quickly. I could feel Johnny's semen all over my cock and balls as I entered her. It was obvious how excited she was, as she was still wanking Johnny at her side.

When I had cum inside Kay again Johnny sat beside her. "Can I see you without any clothes Mum?" he whispered.

"Of course Johnny, "she said, taking off her flimsy top and bra. Johnny pulled her against him.

"I love you Mum. You have a beautiful body" Johnny whispered, exploring her wet pussy with his fingers, "can I lick you down there Mum?"

"Yes Darling, you know that some women are hairy down there, but I shaved for you. Do you like it?"

"Oh yes mum" Johnny gasped as he went down licking her cunt and pulling it with his fingers so he could get his tongue right in.

I sucked Johnny from below as he was pushing his mum to climax, but Johnny was an athlete, and climbed back up to mount her once again.

"Oh yes my love, I want you to keep fucking me all night. - mmmh uhh!"

At that stage, I decided to leave Kay and Johnny to their pleasure for the

night, and go home. I kissed them goodbye, and told Kay I'd speak to her in the morning.

When Kay opened the door to me next morning she looked a bit down. I broke the silence "What's up Kay? I thought you two were on a high?"

"Oh Colin," she said, " I'm not sure what I've done. We could all be ruined if it gets out, and Johnny is unpredictable! Nearly everybody I know thinks I'm Johnny's real mum and they wouldn't understand!"

"Don't worry Kay," I said, "I'm sure we can explain to Johnny that he mustn't tell."

"I hope you're right Colin. But what about you. Will you leave us now?"

"No of course not - unless you want me to!" I said.

"No I really want you Colin, but I know that you and Johnny have been physical and that could complicate things further."

"Look Kay, let me talk to Johnny and I'll see if he understands the need for secrecy, and we'll take it from there."

When I went up to see Johnny he was looking at the computer. He stood up, and we kissed. I could already feel his erection and it was turning me on. He pointed at the computer. "Colin could we do that together!" On the screen there were two well oiled male bodies, showing full anal penetration.

" Mmh yes Johnny. I'd like to very much, but I need to talk to you first about your mum."

"Yes," he said, "I've wanted to do that with mum for ages, but I didn't understand why she was pretending to be your friend. I know she likes you, and I really liked to see you put your cock in her."

"Thats true Johnny," I said, "but we need to keep what we do with each other secret, or other people may get jealous. Some people don't think its nice and they may try to take you away from your mum."

"Ok" said Johnny, " I promise I'll never tell anybody." He took my hand and slipped his other hand around my waist pulling me towards his eager mouth. We fell onto his bed together. He was unzipping my chinos as I pushed my hand inside his briefs, feeling his hot cock push into my palm. In no time we were both naked, clawing at each other's bodies.

Under the covers I took Johnny's cock into my mouth and slid my hands under his tight arse. I began to push my finger forward and into his hole. He pushed back strongly so that my initial, tentative, finger in his rim quickly went all the way in and was driving in and out. He gasped to me, "Colin will you push your cock into me - I want it in me."

I had to retrieve some gel from the toilet and when I returned, Johnny was lying face down with his arse upwards and legs spread out.

I had to remind myself that it was only 9.30 in the morning and that Kay was downstairs. But I just couldn't resist Johnny. "Quick Colin," he cried, "put your cock in me - I want it please."

I mounted Johnny slowly and pushed almost a tube of gel into him. As I thrust forward into him he groaned for me to give him more and I pushed forward. Amazingly he took all my cock with only a small squeak.

I left my cock in him so that we could both enjoy the feel of each other. Then slowly, back and forward we pushed each other until I blasted my cum deep inside him. I could feel him shiver with ecstasy as we came to a stop, panting and gasping on each other.

"Wow Johnny, that was fantastic. I felt I was part of you, really" I gasped.

"Me too,"said Colin, "it was amazing, Do you think mum would like it that way?"

"I don't know, Johnny," I said, "but we can ask her."

Johnny kissed me again and was exploring my mouth with his to tongue. I reached down and found his cock, long and hot. He pushed into my hand and I took some of his lovely precum and fed it to him.

"Colin," he whispered, "can I put my cock into you now?"

"Mmmh yes Johnny that would be good." I replied, as his cock was growing even harder in my hand.

I had never received anal before, and was a little concerned, but Johnny was very gentle, so I rubbed in plenty gel on his cock and into me. I kneeled on the bed and Johnny began to mount me. I guided his cock onto my hole.

I gasped, "Johnny, only push when I tell you please, so I have time to open up for you."

"Ok Colin, can I push now?"

"Yes Johnny, slow and easy"

That first feeling was amazing. I could feel my ring stretch with Johnny giving tiny thrusts and then a bigger push and I could feel his whole cock head in me.

"Johnny, now push really slow in and out - yes yes thats soo good."

Johnny was now very hot and I could feel his sweat on my back and arse. He licked my back and was beginning to drive into me.

"God Johnny you're such a big boy - push all the way now - yes, yes mmmh, uhh uhh, yes please, please do it to me Johnny! Fuck me now -fuck me hard now - aaahh! So good, Johnny, now put all your lovely cum in me - yes yes, yes!"

Johnny had fucked me to ecstasy, and I lay exhausted on the bed. But he was insatiable. He was already sucking my cock down his throat. I reached up and stroked his hair, pulling him closer. I could feel my cock rub on the back of his throat and suddenly I came into him, using all my strength to send my jets of liquid far down his throat. He didn't gag. He just swallowed quickly then wanked quickly on to my face and mouth. I grabbed him, and we kissed deeply, both tasting the salty semen, and licking it from each other. Then, at last, we fell in a tight embrace, onto the bed and just held each other for about an hour.

After I had showered I went downstairs to Kay. She could see I was exhausted and smiled as she whispered hotly into my ear. "Colin please stay tonight. I want you both to share me tonight. I just can't wait!"

12