Johnny Cums Home Pt. 02

Story Info
The holiday.
6.9k words
4.57
17.4k
32
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Arriving for a holiday

Mary and Jonny leave for the 8-hour drive to the national park. They split the driving up along the way so they both could relax and enjoy the scenery.

They arrive at the hotel and upon checking in they find out that something went wrong with the booking and they only have one bed but the hotel has told them because of the mix up they have been given two free nights. They are both happy to hear that. Now they have 7 days over the 5 days that were planned.

Upon entering their room they have an even bigger surprise. They have been given the honeymoon suite with a bottle of wine and a big bouquet of roses. They were both ready to eat so they walked down to Tony Roma's so they could have a drink and relax for kicking off their holiday.

Mary chose to order a bottle of Chardonnay for them to share. The waiter did not even ask to see Jonny's ID. Which made Jonny feel like it was a date for them. Mary thought this was off to an even better start for them and hopefully, the night will be special. As they were talking they made a plan on what to do each day that they were there.

The plan went like this. Sunday do the gondola and have dinner on top of the mountain. Monday was the ice field trip and tour of the different areas heading up. Tuesday would be for relaxing. Wednesday was the boat cruise and some tours of the area. Thursday they decided to travel to Calgary for the day. Friday trip to Lake Louise.

Part way through dinner they got another bottle of Chardonnay and toast to a week of fun and relaxing. The next hour goes by and they order a piece of chocolate cake to share. Afterwards, they take a walk along the river before heading back to the hotel. They find a few spots that have nice little lookouts to see the river and the falls. One of those spots was so perfect that they ended up kissing like a couple of teenagers.

Mary knew that after their walk she had figured that Jonny will be ready for what she had planned. Once back in their room she had him run and get ice for the bucket to keep the wine chilled for a while longer. She then went into the bathroom and got ready for their first to lure night as a couple. She had already done the prep work for tonight a few nights before by shaving her pussy smooth. Now it was just a quick shave to touch it up. Then she put on the baby doll that she had bought for this night.

Jonny came back and set the wine in the bucket. Once that was done he sat on the couch and flipped on the TV to see the scores in baseball and any trades in hockey. As he flipped over to TSN, Mary walks out of the bathroom towards the bedroom and catches his attention and cause him to drop the remote.

Knowing that Mary has Jonny's attention she starts to do a sexy turn which shows off her ass. As she finishes turning around she sees Jonny trying to get to a spot that does not look like it is causing him pain as his cock is fighting to rip his pants apart. With this Mary walks over to him to let him see everything ready for him. Once in front of Jonny, she sees him stop moving around and sit straight up and reach out to feel his mom like a man feels a woman when everything lines up. But what Mary does not know is that Jonny was hoping that this would happen.

As Jonny starts feeling how soft that mother was, he starts to see that her pussy is making her panties wet and transparent to show that she did shave her pussy bare. He can smell her scent and can't believe that it did not take too much effort to get here. The only thing that he did not know was if she would let him lick her pussy and suck on clit.

"Jonny honey if you keep that up I might not last long enough to feel that hard cock in my pussy. Let's take this to the bedroom and be comfy." She pulls him up but instead of walking to the bedroom she takes the lead and undoes his belt and pants before grabbing the clothes at his hip and pulling both his pants and boxers down at the same time. While that happened Jonny pulled his shirt. Jonny felt something that was not expected and that was Mary was licking his balls and stroking his cock to get his cum ready to come out. Once she had some on his tip she licked it off and that got him going even more.

Mary had made him like putty but could see how much this bought joy to him. Now it was time to show what having his cock sucked felt like but only as a tease so they could move to the bedroom. She started with just the knob in her mouth. She moved in a semi-circle motion for a bit then felt Jonny place his hands on the sides of her head to start getting her to go deeper on his cock. Mary now found out that it was turning out to feel natural for the sexual energy that was bed developed between them. After what felt like an hour of sucking on that cock but was maybe two or three minutes for real she push herself away even when Jonny tried to hold her in position.

Once free Mary was standing up and pulled him to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Mary was sitting on the bed with the hope that Jonny would return the love that she had shown him in the living room. Jonny looked at his mother to see if she would love some oral love as she had given him. Jonny could not stand there anymore and jumped on the bed and pushed her onto her back and started soft licking around her thong to get her worked up even more. Mary started to move side to side to try and have his tongue hit her pussy. But every time she got into the right spot she felt him move to the other side.

Jonny figures that he has teased Mary enough that it was time to show her what is like to have her pussy eaten out by someone his age. He started at the bottom with gentle licks and then starts with quick jabs. Mary starts moaning as she starts to feel her orgasm move down to Jonny's tongue. Then all of a sudden Jonny stops as he does not want his mother to cum so soon.

"Honey please keep going as that was starting to feel great. I can't believe how good you are. You can eat my pussy any time you want." Mary was starting to feel the pressure decrease but still wanted to cum.

Jonny resumes licking her and even started to chew on her clit. Now that did a number on Mary. With each nibble, Mary was lifting her ass off of the bed. After a couple of more mins, Mary let loose a steady stream of cum that Jonny drinks up with no problem. Once Mary is done Jonny lays beside her as she comes down from that high.

"What was that? I have never felt something that good before."

Jonny starts a light laugh and replies, "you just squirted. That is what happens when someone shows how much they love you."

"Jonny, dear is it going to be like that all the time? If it is I will die a happy and satisfied woman. I don't think I will be able to keep a smile off my face at work or around friends."

"Sometimes it could be more or less than what you just felt. As for the smile I want you to wear one all the time so maybe we will need to move if you want us to continue."

"Honey, that would be best as I want to be able for my friends and colleagues to know who is keeping me happy all the time," Mary said smiling like a little school girl that was just fucked while not being fucked. "We can start looking for jobs and a place to live once home but we are going to need to find it fast."

"Ok! Do you want to shower and get ready for bed now?"

"You think that is all that is happening tonight? After getting me going like that you now have to put out that fire that you started. I can not wait to feel your cock as it slides into me."

"Mary that is great to hear but if we are going to make love I need to grab something out of my bag before we go any further."

Mary looked at him with some confusion. "What do you need to grab? If you think that you are going to put a condom on you have to rethink that as I want to feel you and only you."

"Yes, I was going to grab a box of condoms. That sounds wonderful but are you not afraid that something could happen without using protection?" Jonny replies with.

"Right now I want to feel your cock. As for being worried, no I am not worried as I wanted more kids but your father just stuck around long enough to see if it was in the cards for him. But that was not the case. Now I have found my soulmate in you and I want to be sure that is what you want too. If you don't want to have any children with me that is something that I will get used to over time."

"Mom, I mean Mary, you were a great mom to me and I only bought them to be safe. Now that I know what you want they can get tossed out. I would love to have as many as you want."

"Well, we are starting tonight. By chance, I am fertile right now and we are going to have at least two rounds tonight and I hope another one before breakfast tomorrow. Then as many times as we can before going home. I know that this was to be a week of relaxing but this might be better. I did not know how you would respond if I came to you with it before the trip as I did not know if you would even want to make love to me."

"I was hoping that this would be the outcome when I started calling you by your name that day when we went shopping for your new swimsuits. When you went to bikinis that were even better I did not think you would think about that string one when I had picked it for you. It will look great on you once the baby bump starts to show. It will be good at the beach as all the guys drool over your sexy body."

"Baby if you keep talking like that I might be riding your cock all the time in public. Now let's get this fire out."

Mary is so turned on that when Jonny places his cock at the entrance of pussy he slides halfway in with no effort. "Oh my god, I can not believe that your cock feels so perfect in me right now. No other guy has ever felt this good. Keep pushing the rest in I don't like to be teased like this."

"I am teasing you for a reason mom" as he said that he felt her pussy clamp down tight on his cock and then release after a minute. "My mom you like it when I call you that. I am making love to my mother and she will become a mother too may more babies in the future I see."

Mary is having a hard time keeping a straight face each time he says either mom or mother. As he keeps going Mary starts getting the same feeling as when he was eating her pussy and thinks that if it continues she will be squirting all over the bed and him.

Jonny sees how turned on his mother is getting. He knows that he will have to keep doing that while they make love in the future. But for now, he was focusing on getting Mary to cum a few times before filling up her sweet velvety pussy with all of his cum.

"Baby your cock is rubbing everything in all the right ways. How did you become such a good and caring lover" Mary asked. "As I think they needed to be thanked for doing such a wonderful job."

"You don't have to thank anyone mother," he said just to get her to clamp down again.

"What do you mean?" Mary asked all confused.

"Mary, you showed me that love comes from her" Jonny points to his heart. "Everything else was just a bonus. I was just trying different things."

They keep going with Jonny changing up the speed, the amount given and the power of his cock. All Mary wanted was to feel his cum fill her pussy up and start leaking out even though she wanted it all inside of her for them to create a baby.

Jonny scenes what his mother wanted but was still trying to get her to cum at least once with his cock before he flooded her. So he went back to what was getting her to rev up after they started.

"Mom before I start to cum you need to let loose. Keep sucking my cock with you sweet pussy mother. Yes, mom, that is it you have it going now. Oh mother I can feel that you want to cum all over my cock. Where is it, mother? Do you want to have my cock in you when you cum mom?"

Mary did not know what was happening as everything in her body said this was wrong but her clit was saying yes keep that cock there. Next thing that Mary's knee was that her son had just hit the right spot and she let loose with another squirt of come. She was squinting so hard that it was hitting her breast. She could not believe how good it felt to cum like she just had. When Jonny did not stop she knew that this was her soulmate and he would be there for her until she died. Then he picked up the pace again and was moving like a rabbit. "Jonny please let me feel you cum in my pussy. I have nothing left in me now." But then as Jonny started to cum she let another big squirt of cum go which caused her to black out for a little bit.

Once Jonny had finished cumming he left his cock in her to keep all of his sperm inside of her. As he was laying there Mary came around again.

"What in the hell just happened to me?"

"Mary baby you just passed out for a bit from all the pressure that you had let go. Let's get some sleep before we go for another round."

Mary rolled onto her side and Jonny cuddled up behind her and held her as they fell asleep. As this was happening all the sperm that Jonny had released was working its way to her eggs and the chance would have it with all that was happening during their first coupling Mary had released three eggs and they all received sperm.

Mary rolled over three hours later wanting more but Jonny was not awake yet so she started to lick and suck his cock to get it to come alive for her to feel in her pussy again. Well, his cock responded quickly to the licking and sucking that was happening.

Once it was hard enough to stand on its own Mary climbed on top and rode it as she had never had a cock in her. This is how Jonny woke up. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them gently as she was moving around and that did the trick as Mary started to squirt again then kept on going once she stopped.

"Mary my sweet loving mother we need to cum together again as it felt great the last time." Well, that did it.

Mary started to squirt a second time with little effort and as she did her pussy locked his cock in her and sucked everything out of his balls. That caused Mary to pass out a second time that night.

Jonny was happy to see Mary was relaxing in a way that was good for her. He enveloped her and held onto her as he was listening to her breathe peacefully.

The next morning Jonny woke his mother up gently rubbing her clit and licking her pussy from top to bottom. That was enough to have her moving around. She was trying to stay still and enjoy the work that her son was putting in then all of a sudden everything went black and she felt like a freight train had hit her and she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"JONNY STOP EATING MY PUSSY. I CAN NOT TAKE THAT ANYMORE. OH MY FUCKING GOD. NOW DON'T STOP I NEED TO CUM AND I WANT YOU TO DRINK ALL OF IT. FUCK YOU HAVE ME ON THE EDGE DON'T YOU DARE STOP."

Jonny stops for just a few seconds and watches Mary bounce as her pussy is looking for his tongue to continue.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL I TOLD YOU NOT TO STOP. OH, SHIT DID YOU JUST SLIDE YOUR FUCKING COCK INTO ME? I AM SO WET THAT I FEEL LIKE A WHORE FOR MY SON."

"Mother you are not a whore. We do not need the neighbours to hear that we are mother and son. Yes, I did slide my cock into you but if you keep screaming like that I will shove it into your mouth to shut you up."

"Jonny I am sorry for screaming like I did but that was the most pleasure that I have ever had. I love sucking on your cock but please don't force it into my mouth. We might need to buy a gag to keep the volume level down if that is how good it is going to feel. Can we continue now as I need and want your cum in my pussy badly? I want to, no, I need to bare your child and I want it soon."

What they did not know was that she already had three eggs growing inside of her.

Jonny continues their morning session and has her squirt once before he is even close. Then he brings up the tempo again and has her near black as she squirts again and sucks his cum out of his cock. This in-turns has another egg move into her womb and receive Jonny's sperm.

As Mary comes down from another new experience Jonny tells her that she should go get the shower ready. While that is happening he calls for breakfast to be delivered in an hour. When he walks into the bathroom he sees his mother just glowing.

"Mary you have a nice glow to you now."

"Jonny that glow only happens when you feel relaxed like I do now. You are a wonderful lover and I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"You know I am not leaving you now. I ordered breakfast so we need to clean up."

"Baby there is something that I have not tried and heard that can be wonderful."

"What is that you would like to try?"

"I want to try shower sex. It sounds like a good way to make love and get clean at the same time. But I only wanted to do it with someone that truly loves me and I know that it is you."

"I would sure love to do that."

They climb into the shower and get into a deep kiss that has Mary's pussy leaking and needing to be filled. As they part Jonny has her turn around and lines his cock with her pussy and slides in gently. This feeling has Mary feeling like she is on cloud 9. Jonny keeps a slow steady pace that has their build-up to a big orgasm. As Jonny starts to cum Mary feels the squirting feeling that has happened many times already. As Jonny finishes she has finally felt that the fire is out in her pussy.

Once finished they shower and get clean by washing each other. They exit and get dressed. As Jonny is watching his mother he realized that she has brought new bras and panties.

"Mary, what brought on this change of bras and underwear?" Jonny only realized that it is new as he helps with the laundry and had not seen this stuff before.

"Well if you must know I brought all of this for you. You may be wondering why and that is you made me feel sexy when we went to Swimco for my swimsuits and that even when those changed I knew right then that I needed Lingerie for this week. This is turning more into a honeymoon than a mother and son week away."

They finished just as room service knocked on the door with breakfast. The waiter brought it into the suite and placed it on the table and looked at Mary and thought she was the luckiest woman on the planet.

After finishing breakfast they got ready for their day. They talked and made the change to do the hot springs and caves basin tour. So as they pack for the day they ensure that the swimsuits are in but just as they are about to leave Mary rememberers that she should grab her make-up to do any touch-ups after being in the hot springs. So Jonny waits for her in the main part of the suite. This gives Mary a chance to change her swimsuit to the string bikini one. Now they leave for the day.

Doing the cavern basin tour showed how the park was founded and why the smell was in the air. They have seen where the first pool was located. Now it was time to head up to the pool and surprise Jonny needed.

The fee gets paid and Jonny and Mary enter the changing area. The plan is to meet in the pool and relax. The next thing Jonny knows is that all guys stop talking to who they were with and look at the change room exit. So this makes Jonny turn around and see his mother walk out wearing the string bikini which causes him to get rock hard instantly. When Mary sits down beside him he now needs to show that she is with someone and not a mother. They share a very passionate kiss and that makes all the guys forget about Mary.

"Baby, I hope you like what I choose to wear here?"

Jonny whispers in her ear, "how about you sit on my lap and find out?"

Mary does just that but she reaches down just before she fully sits down and pulls his cock out and lines it with her pussy. This causes him to moan. Then she drops on it and just sits still.

Jonny could not believe that this is happening, then asks "Baby why are you teasing us like this would it not be better to just head back to the hotel and do this the right way?"

12