Johnny Cums Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey we are here to relax and have fun and I know that I am having fun just like this. Trust me this is setting us up for tonight. What do you think it should be tonight?"

"Maybe a nice romantic dinner with a smooth bottle of wine. Followed by a stroll along the river. Maybe once we are done here I can take you back to our room and let you relax and get your hair done for our date tonight."

Once getting back to the hotel Mary does as Jonny had suggested and relaxed and headed out for a hair appointment. While this was done Jonny went for a little walk in town.

Jonny stopped by Tony Roma's and made the reservation for dinner and then looked for a jewelry store. As his plan was to ask Mary to marry him. He had already known this was the way it was heading after everything that they had done and knew that she would agree without having a second thought.

With a nice 1.5 ct engagement ring, Jonny stopped by the restaurant again and had them store it with instructions to have it placed on the plate with two pieces of chocolate cake for dessert.

Now that the plans for the night were finalized Jonny went looking for roses to take back to his bride-to-be. Jonny continues his way back to the hotel with everything in place to change the way life is set for his mother and himself. Part way back he finds the last item that is needed for the night. At the store, he buys 3 dozen roses for the love of his life.

As Jonny walks into the suite Mary wakes up and sees the flowers that he is holding. "Now Jonny you do not need to bring me flowers."

"Mary this is a way you show the person that you love how much they mean to them. I have loved you for so long that it has to be done. We have reservations for dinner in 3 hours. Let you the time to our advantage."

"Well, I guess if you love me so much that you brought 3 dozen roses for me I should show you how much I love you too." As this is being said Mary has removed what little clothes she was wearing and is on her knees undoing Jonny's pants to pull them and his boxers down. Once this has been completed she starts to play with Jonny's cock.

"Oh, Mary you sure know how to get cock hard and ready for that magical pussy. Now let's get on the bed and both have fun. I need to lick and suck on your pussy before dinner."

Being on the bed Mary knows that she is about to head to the magic of cloud nine. It only takes Jonny five minutes to reach that magical point with her. She has to stop sucking on Jonny's cock to breathe while she is at the height of her pleasure. With that happening the position is changed to her feeling the most excellent cock of her life slipping into her. As Jonny bottoms out she is put through another wave of pleasure which clamps her pussy to Jonny's cock and sends it into overdrive. "OH GOD JONNY THAT COCK HAS ME SHAKING TO THE POINT THAT I HOPE THAT IT WILL NEVER END ONCE WE LEAVE HERE!"

"Mary I will not stop this no matter what happens back home. Holy fuck I am going to dump more cum into your tight pussy."

With everything that was done, they take the next hour and a half to get ready for dinner.

Mary decides that she will not need anything but her dress tonight.

They leave for dinner and what is about to happen will be a huge surprise for Mary.

At the restaurant they both order steaks that are rare with baked potatoes and veggies. With that Mary states that she wants just water. Jonny takes a glass of crown from the rocks.

"Mary, Hunny, why not have a glass of wine with dinner?"

"Babe, I feel that I don't think I should be consuming alcohol for the next few weeks. I had a feeling a long time ago that I am feeling yet again so I just want to be safe until I know for sure that I am right."

"Do I need to be concerned baby?"

"No, but I will tell you everything once I know more."

With that dinner arrives and they enjoy it while still talking about everything that has happened over the last week. The waiter comes and takes the plates and inquired about the dessert.

Mary seems a bit hesitant but Jonny takes the lead and asks for a plate with two pieces of chocolate cake on it. When the waiter returns and places the plate on the table Jonny waits a few moments for the waiter to leave and gets down on one knee and turns the plate so Mary can see between the two pieces of cake to find a ring looking back at her.

"Mary will you please do the honour to marry me and be my wife?"

Mary is so surprised that she has nothing to say but she shakes her head to agree.

They finish the desert and leave. As they are walking down the street Mary starts to realize what is happening but keeps quiet about it only to ask Jonny if he is ready for some big changes that are about to happen. Jonny says yes and that if moving is required then they better look for a house that will be suitable for a family with multiple children.

Mary states that she is already looking for a place as well as a doctor for them. "We don't need to make any plans right now but maybe in a few months we should start the plans to buy our place and move."

"Where have you been thinking of living?"

"Well, I know that it has to be near the mountains but not exactly close to neighbours."

"Why is that? Is it because I can get loud? Or is it that we don't want our true relationship to get found?"

Johnny thinks about those questions. But he just wants to be with Mary. Since they will be moving I guess everyone will think that they are just a normal couple looking to start a family. "I am looking forward to being called dad in the future. We can always look to see what is here before leaving in the next few days."

"That sounds like an excellent idea. With that in mind, I have been looking for a doctor if this is where we plan on being."

They head back to the hotel and have a night of long and slow lovemaking. After two hours and several orgasms later they both fall asleep.

The next morning they took a quick shower before breakfast as the plan was to head into Calgary to go shopping.

Once they arrive in Calgary the first stop is at Victoria's Secret. Johnny helps Mary find a few new outfits. They all involve garter belts and g-stings. As well Mary picks out a few teddies for sleeping in. After all is found and paid for Johnny looks for a bridal dress shop for Mary to start looking for her dress. While this is happening he goes and looks for a suit to wear.

While the plan to be together is coming along and different puzzle pieces are starting to fit together Mary has to wonder when everything is going to take place. She quickly sends a text to Johnny for what was happening and when.

Johnny told his mom that all she had to do was find her dress and everything would fall into place afterwards. We can select the dates when we get back to the hotel tonight. We still have to stop for lunch and then we are off to the zoo for a few hours.

Mary finds her dress and buys it right then. Once all is done she ask the store ship it to her in a weeks time as she knows that she needs to keep it from Johnny until she walks down the aisle on their wedding day.

Johnny gets his suit and has it in the car when he picks up his mother from the bridal store. Next stop was lunch.

While having lunch they start to talk about when they should look at moving as she was enjoying the ability to be open with each other. Johnny replied that they could move soon if that is what she wanted. All Mary could think about was that she wanted to be pregnant soon as she has not had the love that Johnny has shown her.

"Johnny I want you to know that I want to be the mother to your children. I have always wanted to have at least four kids but you know what happened to the last guy and I know that you are not anything like him."

"I know that I am not like him. I will never leave a beautiful woman like you. You will alsways be sexy to me and I don't need another woman every in my life unless it would be my daughter and in that case I will show her what a true gentleman is."

"I hope that i can give you a daughter as that would make this complete for me. You will a great father no matter what."

They finished lunch and were leaving when Mary have super great idea for a the zoo. She asked if they could go and look at some more chothes before heading to the zoo. Johnny did not have a problem with that. So they found a Walmart and just as they parked Mary turned to Johnny and said "Please stay here I won't be long." Once in side Mary found excaly what she was looking for and that was skirt that was just long enough to cover her pussy and ass but short enough that if she sat on Johnny's lap that she could get his cock to enter her pussy. Mary paid for the skirt and went to the washroom and got changed in the skirt and at the same time removed her panties and tucked them into her ahorts that she wore.

Johnny sat in the car thought about what it would be like to have kids running around the house. Just then something told him to look towards the entrance of the store as he does his mother comes out in a new skirt. This has him starting to get hard and finds that the zoo might not be the right place to be going at that moment. Mary gets into the car and slides a hand over Johnny's leg and onto his cock.

"We might have to hide this little problem before we get to the zoo or better yet let it stay hard until we can find a private spot and I can lick and suck on it like an ice cream cone." With that said Johnny just about creams his pants. He starts the car and heads to the zoo.

After walking around the zoo for a bit Mary can't find a spit that can allow her to have some fun and suck Johnny's cock. She starts to feel that this skirt will not be worth having bought. But Johnny has another idea about filling Mary's mouth with his cock and cum.

When they pass the next bathroom Johnny pulls her to the door and as it opens he scans the bathroom and finds no one inside. So he continues to pull her to a stall to get the action started. As soon as Mary enters the stall she drops to her knees and grabs his pants and drops them to the ground. Johnny barely got the door locked before his cock was into Mary's mouth.

Mary spent the next ten minutes licking and sucking on a cock that she will have a hard time releasing to walk back to the car. When she sensed that Johnny was close to cumming she push him toward the toilet and forced him to take a seat on it. Once he was on it she got up while still holding Johnny's cock and lined her pussy up to sit and ride him until he was shooting his sperm into to her pussy.

They spend the next twenty minutes fucking in this position and during that time Mary ends up squirting three times. She has never felt better about her love life than during the last week. On the third time, she also feels Johnny start shooting into her. Once they have both calmed down and are back to normal they get up and leave the zoo. All Mary can think about is that she hopes that no one can catch a glimpse of cum running down her legs as they leave for their car.

Upon returning to the car Johnny opens his pants for his mother to see how hard his cock is again. Once in the car, they let their hands wander to play with the other. Johnny starts to run Mary's clit and that brings her off yet again but forces her to release her grip on her son's cock. As they leave the city Mary passes out from all the orgasms that she had in the last hour.

When they arrive back to the hotel Johnny wakes Mary up by teasing her clit to the point that she was ready to cum then back off for a few minutes and proceeds to start up again to the release point but upon stopping this time he removes his hand and brings it to her mouth. Johnny rubs his fingers just under her nose and all along her lips. After three passes of her lips Mary opens her mouth in attempt to quickly bit Johnny's fingers and pull them into her mouth. But he figures what she has in mind and pulls away to quick for her. This leaves Mary frustrated about not getting any relief.

"Look mother if you want some fun then we need to head inside and then you can get my fingers everywhere. You can even have my cock in your pussy and then in you mouth if you want." Hearing this Mary exits the car quickly and start walking to the building. When Johnny finally catches up it is just before the elevator but he grabs her by the hips and slower her down just a bit. Once the doors open they quickly get in and press the button for their floor as the door closes Johnny drops to his knees and forces Mary to spread her legs and takes a few quick licks at her pussy. Then he takes some long slow licks from the bottom to the clit. After the fourth pass Mary slaps his head and tells him to behave until they can enter their room. Johnny gets up as the doors open to their floor. Mary starts to leave the evaluator but gets spun back to facing Johnny upon which he picks her up and directs her legs to go around his waist. But what Mary did not know was that Johnny had his cock out and ready to be driven home to her pussy. When Johnny starts to lower Mary into the right position to walk she feels his cock touch the lips of her pussy and then she feels him pull her down so quickly that she loses all control and just lets what ever he has planned to happen. Now that they are in position to move Johnny walks them to their room.

While walking Mary can feel her clit getting teases and now has her wishing that he would just fuck her to the point and feel like she can go back to sleep. As Johnny opens the door he uses one hand to start pulling her shirt off. At this point the only thing left to do was get to the bed for them to make love.

For the rest of the day it was spent in the room naked and just relaxing as well as getting ready to head home. While packing they had to figure out how it would work at home now.

"We are going to have to keep everything that we do just in the house. No showing affection outside that is not your typical mother and son things. We are going to have to come up with some rules just to be safe." Mary said to Johnny as he decided that he was going to start to finger her pussy.

"These rule, I hope don't stop me from doing this to you?" came from Johnny.

"Well the rules will be simple. One you keep a room for appearance. Remember where we are and who is around at all times. And last is we have fun and make our plan for moving and the wedding. If anything else is needed we will talk about them when they come up."

"I can live with those rules. Are we still going to keep making love every night when we get home?" Johnny replied to Mary.

With all said and done they had even finished packing to head home the next morning.

Part 3: The Changes

12