Johnny Edgerider VS The Big Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Johnny. It's me, Anna."

His lover continued to move, not allowing the growing climax to slip away.

"Your teammate is confused. It's part of these witches' power. You can't fall for it, Johnny."

"Exactly! You can't fall for it!" Elaine yelled. "Make her cum Johnny, but hold yours! If it's really her, you've lost nothing."

Johnny thought Elaine had a good point. He would not need to rush through this. He was not aware of seed witches attacking conventionally. They could fuck for hours in this field and nothing would happen to them. Johnny began to pound his hips into harder into Anna; the need to bring her over the edge was instantly stronger than his desire to be gentle with his fiancé.

"Johnny, baby! Wait! You can't make me do this alone. Please! I want you to cum with me, inside me. I'll hold you there and make you a baby. Would you like that? Please Johnny! Fill me up! Put your baby in there!" Anna cried out and moved her own body in response to his new aggression.

Johnny was cutting it too close. Those words were doing it for him, touching his deepest desires. He knew if this kept going, he would be doomed. He still did not completely believe this was a seed witch. He wondered how it could have known what Anna looked and sounded like. That should not be possible.

The words his sweetheart was moaning into his ear were making his brain fuzzy. His lover begged him to do the most natural thing a man could do, and Johnny really wanted to do it for her. But as Anna moaned and begged, Elaine did not surrender. She was right there beside Johnny, encouraging him to keep going just a little longer. His face was red and sweaty with the tension.

Both Johnny and Anna were trembling in their effort to hold back their orgasms. Johnny was mentally saying goodbye to life, knowing he was about to lose. On the off chance this was actually a seed witch, he wanted to be sure he at least said goodbye.

"Anna!" Johnny cried as he threw his hips forward in surrender.

Anna screeched, piercing through to Johnny's mind and stalling his orgasm just before he let it go. He looked down in shock at the sound his Anna had just made. He saw the twisted features of a seed witch. As he watched, the witch squirmed and thrashed, doing her best to stay corporeal. The witch's features were becoming as smoke-like as its cloak. With one last hateful sneer, it lost all solidity and floated away.

Elaine shoved Johnny and he fell onto his ass. His face was pale from shock. He could not fully process what had just happened to him. Elaine slapped his face to snap him out of it. Then she quickly took his still-throbbing cock into her mouth. He had been close -- too close. She needed to make sure he was level-headed and clear.

"Wha- what? Elaine? I..." He stammered.

Johnny was lost, he could not fathom the fact that Anna was just... gone. He ejaculated into Elaine's mouth but barely registered that it was happening.

Elaine wiped her lips on the back of her hand. Johnny's eyes were unfocused and distant. She was trained for this.

"Hey! Look at me," Elaine shouted. "Who did you see?"

She grabbed Johnny's face and made him look at her. His eyes began to fill with tears.

"Anna. My fiancé. It was so real," Johnny sobbed.

His eyes began to fill with tears.

"Listen to me! That really fucking sucks but, we are still in this fight. Men are dying while you're sitting here feeling sorry for yourself. Get your ass up and fuck!"

That worked. Johnny blinked; the tears rolled down his reddening cheeks. He wiped them away and nodded to Elaine.

They helped each other off the ground. All around them, the orgy of death continued. Seed witches flew off, cackling with glee after dusting a marine. On the other side, marines were hunched over, on their knees or just laid out. The female marines were helping the men through their personal moments of trauma. Several equipment handlers were walking around aimlessly, their marines having failed to finish a witch. Whitney was one of these women. She staggered through the chaos and joined Johnny and Elaine.

"It was his God-damned sister. That's why he freaked out. The sick fuck didn't last ten seconds," Whitney said, and shook her head in disgust.

"We'd be glad to have you join us," Elaine said, not commenting on the personal love interests of her marine.

"Sounds better than wandering around like some of these others," Whitney said.

She made a rude gesture at the females without partners.

Johnny looked out at the battle and saw that it was going to be a total rout of the human fighters. They were outnumbered 10 to 1, and while some of the marines were winning their personal battles, more witches were circling like sharks. Johnny saw the captain in the midst of a carnal maelstrom. The marines with the most stamina had gathered in an orgy of survival around their leader and were giving the witches everything they had.

Captain Howell himself was fucking one witch from behind and was wrist deep inside another. The captain sneered as he fucked and fisted them. The two seed witches looked as terrified as any wraith could look. It was a brave show of defiance that would ultimately amount to nothing.

Despair flooded Johnny's heart when he looked up and saw a funnel cloud of seed witches focused on the captain's last stand. His first mission was a D-Day in space. Just like that terrible event in Earth's history, he'd been sent to be fodder.

'Oh, Anna.' Johnny thought. 'That moment, it had seemed so real. If I'm about to die anyways, can it be real? At least for me?'

The way the Witch had turned in the end flashed in Johnny's memory like a lightning bolt: the shadows falling away as if it were the one scorned. The darkness had used Anna for its own sick and twisted purpose.

Johnny's lip curled in anger as he absorbed the sight of death above him. What the vile seed witches did to him was unforgivable. His mind kept circling one, unrelenting thought: 'The seed witches had used Anna! His Anna!'' The seed witches used Anna! His Anna!'

Johnny Edgerider turned his blue eyes back to the battlefield. A seed witch that was approaching him flickered in the overcast light. It assumed some features of Anna, but only for an instant. The witch hesitated, realizing that something was wrong. Johnny was glaring at the witch instead of lusting for it. The witch tried to change shape again and failed.

"That's the fucking way, Private!" the captain yelled from his place in the orgy. "Get your ass over here!"

"I'm going to give it everything I've got," Johnny said to the women beside him.

He stepped determinedly towards the seed witch that had targeted him. It looked like it wanted to retreat, but also as if it could not abandon its mission. The hesitation left the creature motionless and vulnerable.

"I intend to survive today," Johnny continued. "That means I'm going to need everything you two have. Watch my ass out there and we'll win this."

"Damn right, Private Edgerider," Elaine said. "We all got something to fight for."

She adjusted her already-perfect bun and matched her marine stride for stride. She was staring daggers into the seed witch's cowl as they approached it.

"These bitches don't stand a chance!" Whitney added.

She ran up beside Johnny and gave his cock a few pumps with her hand. Johnny didn't need the help. His cock was rock-hard and ready as he closed in on his prey.

"You look like you like it rough." Johnny said.

He reached into the shadowy robes. He grabbed the bird-like creature by its throat and drove it off its feet and onto its back. Its screech was cut short by the impact with the ground.

Johnny found the place the creatures were using to collect their samples. Without looking too closely, he aimed his cock and shoved it inside the witch. It shuddered beneath Johnny's strong grip. He began to thrust as hard and as fast as he could. With his newfound power and confidence, it only took him a few seconds to nearly face-plant into the ground. The weight of the witch had vanished completely beneath him, dissipating into a swirl of shadows. She had, in fact, liked it rough.

Elaine caught him; she was ready for the moment. She had seen how recklessly he'd gone for the witch. Part of her training was to be Johnny's brains while he was in a lust-fueled fight.

"You good?" Elaine asked him while gently massaging his tight balls.

"I'm good. Probably for a while." Johnny replied.

He stood up on steady legs and jogged towards the captain's orgy. Just as one of the seed witches in the group cackled with victory, Johnny dove on top of it, replacing his comrade -- now ash. This witch had already collected a sample, but Johnny shoved his cock inside of it anyways. He was determined to avenge the fallen marine. The witch did not know what to do, and it was already dangerously close to an orgasm from the last human. Within seconds, it burst apart, her own victory turned to ash around the human's cock.

Johnny knelt in the midst of grunting marines and cackling witches. His cock throbbed from the stimulant racing through his veins and the primal satisfaction of fucking one's prey to death. Johnny looked up to the storm of seed witches and released a bellowing roar that made his mouth taste like copper. It was a challenge that even a god would acknowledge. The black-robed witches fell from the sky like a sheet of death, but Johnny Edgerider did not falter.

*

*

*

Many long hours later, a field medic came running up to Johnny while he knelt in a strangely-silent field of flattened grass and pitted mud. There were no birds and no insects - only the sound of Johnny's ragged breathing and the medic's blustering voice.

"I-I'm sorry I wasn't more prepared to help you. By the time word got back that someone survived, we couldn't believe it. The whole sky fell on your head. You all should have died!" The medic said.

300 sets of female eyes glared at the disrespectful medic. They'd all just witnessed something that most who heard the tale second hand in the coming days, weeks, and even years would call an outright lie. A single human marine had challenged and defeated a horde of seed witches. Out of 300 men, he alone had survived. Johnny had done more than merely survive; he'd absolutely obliterated the witches. Even those who'd just borne witness to his heroism found it hard to believe.

Even the grizzly old captain Howell had fallen before the end. The old man had not looked distraught in the moments before he died. Johnny remembered the way the scarred face had looked at him. In the moments before his demise, the captain had looked at peace.

"I'm tired, Private," the captain said.

His face was pale, but he tried to keep his hips moving.

He and Johnny were the last two left fucking. A much, much smaller group of witches skulked nearby, waiting for their turn with the humans. Even depleted to near annihilation, the unseeded witches would not retreat.

The witch under the captain's body was running sharp nails lightly over the his back. It seemed to be having an effect on the man.

"It's odd, you know?" he continued. "I thought I'd die on Earth. All my life I've known my death was inevitable. But I never considered that I would die on some fucked planet in an even more fucked universe. If I'd known, maybe I would have pulled the trigger at home. At least! I would have! Been buried!"

"Ooohhh, shit!" he gasped, struggling to hold on a little longer.

"Private! You have to kill this witch before she gets away. Swear to me!"

"I will, Captain Howell!" Johnny swore. "I will!"

He placed his hand on the witch's throat.

"Fuuuuuuck yooooooooou!" captain Howell roared out when he drove his hips forward.

"Oh shit! It's so good! Holy shit! Ahhggg!"

The man stiffened and his voice cut off completely. He had shuddered once, and then crumbled away.

"We did all die here," Johnny said coldly, "just like we were supposed to. That's why you weren't ready."

The medic hooked Johnny up to an IV and gave him a protein bar. Having been properly chastised, the young woman worked quietly for a while.

"You really did that? You defeated them all?" she asked, almost in a whisper.

Johnny looked at the medic with sunken eyes.

"Is the war over? Are we going home?"

"I very seriously doubt it. To both."

"Then no. I have not yet defeated them all."

Johnny looked up to the star-filled sky of some planet whose name he couldn't even remember. The constellations were different here, splayed out in a strange formation across the black sky. Johnny had never realized how familiar he was with the layout of the stars around Earth. The remaining years of his service stretched out in front of him like an impossibly long prison sentence.

"...but I will if I have to," Johnny said, defying anyone, and anything, that dared to get in his way.

*

*

*

Things were a little unstable after the massacre on Evander Fi. Command did not account for a victory on that planet and did not know what to do with their new foothold. The simple humanoid aliens of Evander Fi showed their gratitude to the saviors of their world by becoming indentured servants. It was an offer that the Universal Coalition could not turn down. It immediately conscripted the aliens into service roles in the military. This of course, added new value to the planet.

The details of the battle spread like a rumor through the universe, becoming more unbelievable by the day. Before long, humans and aliens alike considered it to be no more than wartime propaganda. The good guys always need a hero.

Johnny's victory did not go unnoticed by his superiors. He was awarded with several medals and elevated to the rank of Captain. They gave him command of the new defensive stronghold on Evander Fi, and all the resources he would need to maintain it.

The marines assigned to the planet proudly called themselves Edgerider's Dirty Fuckers in reverence to their captain's legendary exploits. With his soldiers' respect and his own level-headed leadership, Johnny ran his stronghold and unit effectively. For a time, the planet was peaceful, and the U.C. began to forget about it. A single rock was easy to ignore in a war that spanned the entire universe.

After 6 Earth months of good living, Edgerider's Dirty Fuckers got more action than they were ready for.

"Bye! Have a good night!"

The noise of the crowded bar cut off immediately when the heavy door slammed shut. Heather shivered and pulled her service coat tighter around her body. She was new to this planet, but she could already tell she was going to like being a Dirty Fucker. Heather had expected this stronghold to be uptight and to the letter. She was discovering, to her relief, that her new unit knew how to cut loose.

Heather thought the captain was something to behold. Although she did not believe the stories about how he had fucked 1000 Seed Witches into dust, she did like the way he looked. She imagined how she might try to seduce her commanding officer, and approached the waiting hover pod.

Heather peered into the view glass of the transport pod. A sneer of distaste automatically appeared on her thin lips. One of the idiotic Evander race was sitting behind the steering controls with a placid look on its smooth face. Heather hated these aliens, and could not believe any human life was worth losing for such weaklings. Not only were they useless as solders, but they were slaves by choice. Heather refused to empathize with them. She would rather die than be a slave.

The night was cold, but not intolerable. Heather felt warmed by the drinks and the feelings of camaraderie from her new squad mates. She decided that she didn't need to demean herself by taking a ride from this lowly wretch. Since the barracks were not that far away, Heather felt confident that she would be safe walking. She swayed a little as she walked by the transport pod. She did not even do the driver the courtesy of dismissing them before she left.

The street was quiet in the late hours of the night. Heather felt a little nervous about her situation. To take her mind off her own unease, Heather began to mumble to herself.

"Edgerider's Dirty Fuckers. Ha! If only my parents could see me now."

A strand of curly red hair fell across her face.

"That's a hell of a thing to write home about. Hey dad! I serve a guy who fucked a thousand witches to death! Aren't you proud?"

Heather laughed at her own wit.

She froze suddenly; the sound of a baby crying echoed down a narrow alley to her right. Heather waited for the sound to repeat, and after a few seconds, it did.

"Nope." Heather said.

She was not that drunk, nor was she suicidal. She walked past the alley with a bit more speed.

If that had been the end of it, Heather probably would not have even remembered the moment. Unfortunately for her, a good hunter does not lose its prey after it dodges the first trap.

Heather heard the sound of skittering claws on the concrete and spun around quickly. Her heart skipped a beat before resuming at double speed. She scanned the low-lit area with wide eyes, but saw nothing on the street. Suddenly, the night was too quiet - too still.

"Hello?" Heather called out.

She heard her own voice echo back at her and nothing else.

"I'm a trained marine! I'm not the kind of person you want to fuck with!"

The threat was idle; she was a low rank and had no battle experience.

After a few seconds, Heather stood up straight and cleared her throat. She turned around, back towards the barracks. She wanted to run, but forced herself to walk -- quicker than before, but slowly enough to satisfy her drunken stubbornness. Heather used her training to try to fight off the dreadful feelings.

'This might be a test to measure my courage,' Heather thought.

Heather's resolve was tested a moment later when the skittering sound returned. It grew louder, indicating a rapid approach from her rear. Heather quickly glanced over her shoulder. In the second it took for her eyes to communicate with her brain, Heather had time to regret every decision she'd ever had made.

A creature that looked like a nightmarish children's drawing was crawling towards Heather on spidery limbs. It looked like a human that had been emaciated and then dipped in tar. Its double-jointed arms and legs ended in long, bone-like claws. The creature's unnaturally white eyes and teeth almost glowed in the darkness. A horrific smile made the creature appear lipless. A thick gob of drool fell from its black mouth and splashed down onto the sidewalk.

Heather found herself paralyzed; too many conflicting impulses bombarded her body and mind. She wanted to run, wanted to scream, wanted to fight, wanted to go back in time and stop her parents from conceiving her. Her knees would not work without proper instructions. The young woman's courage was fleeing from her body, escaping down her legs and into a spreading pool of urine.

Heather could only watch in numb terror as the thing launched itself at her. Her eyes widened when the creature revealed the long, red penis dangling underneath it like an inverted tail. She instinctively knew what this creature's intentions were.

Heather grunted; the impact with the hard ground knocked the air out of her lungs. She smacked her forehead and became fuzzy for a few seconds. The creature used its claws to rip and scatter Heather's clothing. As her piss-soaked pants flew away, Heather finally began to fight back. Her mind was still foggy, but she was well aware of how fucked she was unless she could stop the creature from using its cock on her.