Johnny Edgerider VS The Big Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather had barely begun to squirm and throw elbows before a sharp and sobering pain spread out from her hips. The creature grabbed her waist with its nightmarish fingers and sunk its bone claws into her soft flesh. Heather tried to scream, but could not find her breath. The pain was too sharp.

The creature used its rear limbs to finish discarding Heather's panties before it grabbed her with its claws. It dug into her thighs, bracing itself for the fucking to come. With an unbreakable hold on Heather's body, the hell spawn pushed its long, red cock deep into her exposed pussy. She gasped at the invasion; the shock and pain of the rape finally allowed her lungs to open up.

"What the fuck?!" Heather cried out to no one in particular.

The hell spawn's feral breathing settled into a sharp staccato and it sawed its penis inside Heather's pussy. She reached back and pushed against the monster's face as it tormented her insides. It felt scaly against her palm, and Heather had an urge to chop her own hand off. Heather ignored the repulsion and tried to push harder, but the hell spawn dug deeper in with its claws, and the pain cut off her weak attack. The concrete was scraping her exposed stomach as she was forcefully fucked into the ground.

Heather felt like her pussy was going to tear from the force of the creature's thrusting. Its demon cock hammered into her again and again, unrelenting in its mission. Suddenly, the hell spawn pushed in even deeper. It squealed in pleasure, and Heather's pussy felt too full of cock. The horrific weapon continued to swell inside of her, making her afraid that it was going to literally explode. Right at her breaking point, the unnatural expansion stopped.

The creature had successfully knotted its red penis inside of her and no longer needed to use its claws to hold her down. As its grip loosened, Heather tried to get up, but the balloon in her pussy was too damn awkward to allow her to function. She tried using her internal muscles to force the monster out, but her pussy was too stretched out.

The hell spawn began to vibrate with excitement, and Heather guessed what would come next. Although she had lost this battle, and would likely never be the same again, she refused to allow herself to go down without a fight.

Heather stared to hammer her fist backwards, landing blow after blow against the monster's face. It hissed as if merely annoyed. Growing bolder, Heather tried to drag herself towards a nearby brick wall. She thought she could use momentum to slam it against the hard object. Heather's progress was stopped almost as soon as she began to move. The creature was nearly finished with her and was no longer going to give her a chance to fight.

The hell spawn cried out in twisted glee. It grabbed Heather's waist again. The claws punctured her pale flesh as it pulled her body against its knotted cock. Red blood ran down its bone claws, and Heather started to scream.

The monster was pouring lava into her guts. She felt it spray inside her like a garden hose; the seal from the cock-knot kept it from escaping. More and more poured into her until she felt her insides expanding to make room. There seemed to be no end to the hell spawn's seed. Heather fell forward, utterly defeated, with no more flight left in her.

Her vision faded, and the creature withdrew its claws from her flesh. Heather felt warm blood trickle down her skin, but it was a distant sensation. She felt the hell spawn's cock was shrinking, but she knew that it was too late for her. The heat it had deposited was spreading through her insides like a virus. By the time the knot loosened and slipped from Heather's slimy pussy, her once-hazel eyes were glowing red. As she stood up, the creature's black seed flooded out of Heather's ravaged pussy. It clung to her and spread out over her skin, engulfing her in a coat of tar. After a few seconds, Heather was completely gone.

The seed witch inhaled the cool night air and it regarded the hell spawn. It had done its job properly, and bred the vessel for her return.

"Goooooooood booooooooy," the wraith whispered to the creature. "Mooooore."

With a gnarled limb, she pointed towards the well-lit bar.

The hell spawn's terrible smile widened; it accepted the compliment and the assignment. It disappeared into the shadows with its long, limp cock flopping behind it. The witch turned towards the command center of the military base. It knew that was where the captain lived.

Having heard the legends of what that human had done to her species, the seed witch wanted to head right for the male and finish him off quickly. She was not a creature of pure instinct, however. She possessed intelligence and will. She knew that she alone would not be enough to best this abhorrent sack flesh. The witch resisted the urge to cackle and flew off into the night.

*