Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 03

Story Info
Johnny Becomes a Bodyguard and Fucks his Boss.
4.8k words
4.72
20.2k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,057 Followers

Johnny Becomes a Bodyguard ©

My cousin Julie had just started a career as a model. Her agent, Kathy, had suggested I might want to consider becoming a bodyguard, and she had arranged for me to attend a two-week class. So, bright and early on a Monday morning, I drove to downtown Dallas where I found a ten-story office building and I parked in the underground garage. I rode the elevator to the fifth floor and walked down the hall until I came to a door with a sign that said, "Sean Smith, Personal Security". I went inside and was greeted by an attractive receptionist, who asked, "Are you here for the class?"

I told her I was, she asked my name, and when I told her, she checked a list on her desk, wrote my name on a sticker, and told me to put it on my shirt. She then gave me a three-ring binder with some printed materials inside, a cardboard name tag with my name printed on it, and a ruled yellow notepad as well as a pen. She took me through a door where I found a very roomy classroom. She told me to sit anywhere and to place the name tag on the desk facing the instructor podium. She also pointed out a coffee pot in the rear of the room and told me to help myself.

I sat in the front row and was drinking a cup of coffee, watching the room quickly fill up. At 8:00 am sharp, a gentleman in a suit walked in and stood behind the podium. He introduced himself as Sean Smith and said he had been a bodyguard for the last twelve years. He had started in the military and when he got out, he got a job working for Hollywood celebrities. He explained that the popular image of a bodyguard was a 250-pound gorilla, but he said, in reality, you needed to have more brains than brawn.

Over the next two weeks, I learned about past attacks on what he called "the Principal", and we discussed the various ways we could avoid the same mistakes with the person we would be protecting. We learned about walking formations, driving techniques, and advance work. We also practiced unarmed defense and shooting. I had gone to the range with my dad in the past, so I was familiar with firearms, but with dad, we just stood behind a table and shot at a target. Sean taught us how to shoot while moving with a principal.

On the last day, we had a practical exercise where we conducted an advance of a restaurant, determined the best routes, and then picked up the client, escorted him to the restaurant and then back to the hotel. As Kathy had mentioned earlier, she was asked to play the part of our VIP. I was selected to be her personal protection officer which meant I would be the closest person to her all night. I learned that the personal protection officer rode in the right front seat and the principal sat in the right rear seat. When we went to her hotel, I picked her up at her room, escorted her to the car, held the door until she was in, and then I jumped in the right front seat.

After dinner, we took her back to the hotel, and after arriving, we were told the exercise was over and we could go home. When I walked Kathy back to her hotel room, she told me to tell the driver to return the car and that I would have someone pick me up at the hotel later. She then told me that after the driver had left, she wanted me to come back to her hotel room. Since she had paid for the class, I assumed she wanted to ask me what I thought about the training. I soon found out I was only partially right.

Since Kathy had a suite, when I walked in the room, I noticed a sofa, coffee table, and an overstuffed chair in a corner. She pointed to the sofa and told me to have a seat. She then sat down next to me. When I had dropped her off at the room earlier, she was wearing a black dress and black high heels. She was now wearing a white robe that I assumed had been provided by the hotel and she was barefoot. I was right to assume she wanted to talk to me about the class. She started by asking, "Sooo, what did you think about the training?"

I told her I had really enjoyed the class, and she then asked, "Do you think you would like to work as a bodyguard full time?"

I thought about it for a minute before answering, "You know, it sounds like a really exciting job, and I think I would probably enjoy it, but Sean pointed out that it was sometimes hit and miss. He said sometimes you might work for a client for a week, and then you might not have another job for a month or more. He said he had a list of guys that he could call if a job came up, but very few of them were working full time."

She sighed before saying, "Okay, I understand that, but what if you had an offer for a full-time job? Would you be interested then?"

"Well, I guess it would depend on what the job required, and what it paid. Sean explained that you might be offered $100,000 a year to protect a Mafia boss, but you probably wouldn't live long enough to spend it."

Kathy laughed and said, "Yeah, I've heard him say that before. Here's the deal. I want to offer you a job working for me full time. As you already know, I'm an agent. I have over 100 girls under contract. At any time, I could have one or more girls traveling out of town or even out of the country on a photo shoot. Sometimes they might need protection but not all the time. There's a lot of creeps out there that would like to sleep with a model, even if she's not interested in him. I have used Sean's agency in the past, but I was thinking that I could use you to travel with the girls when needed, and the rest of the time, you would work directly for me here in Dallas. I'm not bragging when I say I'm rich. I'm just stating a fact. I'm sure Sean mentioned that when people are rich, especially if they are well known, they sometimes become a target for kidnapping or robbery. I also live in a large estate outside of town, and I would feel much safer knowing I had someone protecting my residence. Of course, I have an alarm, but if it went off, it would probably take the cops five minutes to respond. What do you say? Would you be interested in working for me?"

"Wow, Kathy. I mean, I think I would very much like working for you, but I have to ask, why me? I just completed a two-week class and I have no experience. Wouldn't you like to have someone who's been around the block a couple of times?"

She laughed again before explaining, "I have my reasons. The first time I met you I immediately thought you could be a bodyguard. First, you're built like a brick shithouse! Even your muscles have muscles, but then when I talked to you, I could tell you were not just another guy with muscles. You are also smart and very level-headed. Even now, when I offer you a job that I'm sure every guy in that class you were in would jump at, you're weighing the pros and cons and asking questions before you accept. As far as experience, Sean told me that you were an excellent student, that you performed all the tasks well, usually better than everyone else, and that you asked a lot of good questions. He said he would recommend you to anyone looking for a bodyguard. I have some other reasons, as well, but let me explain the job to you first."

Kathy explained that a few of her models had a problem with stalkers. She said she would feel much better if she knew they had someone watching out for them when they were traveling. She also said that occasionally, but not often, someone from the photography crew might make a pass at one of the girls and make them feel uncomfortable.

Then she surprised me when she revealed that she had recently received some threats herself. She said she was not the type of person who was easily frightened, but she thought it prudent to take some precautions.

She explained that I would work directly for her and that I would be available to travel with her models when needed, stay with her at her residence when I wasn't traveling, escort her to various events she might need to attend, and any other job she might need me to do. She offered me $52,000 a year plus expenses. I was shocked that I could make that much money as a recent bodyguard course graduate with no experience.

I thought about it for a minute, and then said, "Kathy, I'm honored that you would trust me to work for you, and the amount of salary you are willing to pay is just unbelievable. I would be happy to work for you. I have to ask, though, when you said you had other reasons to hire me, what did you have in mind?"

She got a wicked grin on her face when she answered, "Well, you might consider it a part of your duties, but I prefer to think of it as an added benefit." She then stood up and let the robe fall to the floor, revealing she was completely nude. She was by far the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I was sitting there with my mouth open and my eyes as wide as saucers when she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

When I was finally able to speak, I said, "What's not to like? You're gorgeous!"

She put her hand out, and as I took it, she started leading me back to the bedroom. She said, "You'd better take that suit off. It'd be a shame to get stains all over it." Needless to say, I was undressed in about a half a second!

She laid back on the bed and I crawled up so I could kiss her. She hungrily responded, driving her tongue in my mouth. It was the first time I had ever kissed her. I had fantasized about how hot she would be if I ever got her in bed, but I had no idea she would be so wild and passionate. She had both her hands behind my head pulling me to her, and her tongue was practically fucking my mouth. I was finally able to pull away from her mouth so I could first catch my breath, and then move lower where I could start licking and sucking her beautiful breasts. She apparently liked that because she started moaning loudly.

After giving both of her amazingly perky breasts equal attention, I moved my head down further to her wet pussy lips and ran my tongue up and down, sucking her sweet nectar that was now leaking out. I sought out her clit with my thumb and began gently rubbing it slowly, causing her to gasp. I placed one finger inside and started to finger fuck her. She was now moaning loudly as I continued to lick her snatch. After a minute of continuous kissing, licking, and fingering, I felt my face and chin become covered in her juices as she had a strong climax.

Amazingly, we hadn't said a word since we climbed in the bed. She finally said, "My god, Johnny. Where in the hell did you learn how to eat pussy like that?"

"Let's just say I had a good teacher, and I've had a lot of practice. I love to eat pussy, and I do it every chance I get."

She said, "I have a feeling I know who your teacher was."

I answered, "You should never assume, and a gentleman never tells."

She retorted, "I just hope you can fuck as good as you can eat pussy."

Since I felt that was a rhetorical statement, I didn't answer, but instead I moved up with my knees between her legs, ran my extremely hard dick up and down her pussy lips a couple of times, and then slowly pushed in about halfway. She groaned, "Oh, Yesss" as I started sliding in and out of her now extremely wet pussy.

I could feel her pussy gripping my cock tightly every time I started to pull out. Since she was in her thirties, I was surprised at how tight she was. I was starting to stroke a little deeper now, and she was moaning loudly. I said, "Damn, you're so tight." She said, "I'm not that tight, your cock is just so damn big!"

I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock. She had her legs wrapped around my ass with her ankles locked so that every time I stroked in, she would pull my ass in closer, causing me to go deeper. As I started to pound her harder, deeper and faster, I leaned down and started sucking her nipples again. I could hear my balls slapping against her ass when I heard her scream, "YESSS! FUCK ME! ... HARDER! ... I'M CUMMMIINNGGG!"

That's all I could take. I blasted her insides with rope after rope of white, hot, sticky cum. I could feel her fingernails digging in my back, but I didn't care. That was probably the most intense fuck I had ever had. Since I was twice as heavy as she was, I placed my hands on the bed and supported my weight so I wouldn't crush her. While I was trying to control my heavy breathing, I looked at her face and noticed her eyes were just barely open, her mouth was partially open, and she had a very lustful look on her face. She was so beautiful I couldn't help myself. I leaned down to kiss her and was surprised at how hungrily she responded. We kissed passionately for several minutes before I finally rolled over to lay by her side.

When we had both returned to normal breathing, she chuckled and asked, "Well, Johnny, do you think you can deal with providing that extra duty for me every now and then, if I requested it?"

"Kathy, I can do that for you anytime you want me to, as many times as you want me to. As you said, I wouldn't even think of it as an extra duty, I would think of it as a very special added bonus."

"So, are you interested in coming to work for me?"

"With that kind of benefit, I would be stupid not to. If you're offering, I'm accepting."

She got up and went to the mini bar and came back with a small bottle of wine for her and a beer for me. After we had regained our strength, we fucked again before falling asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, we woke up, took a shower together, and then she ordered breakfast from room service. While I was washing the last of my eggs down with a cup of coffee, she explained the job to me a little more in detail.

She said, "Last night I offered you a job and told you what your salary would be, but we didn't really go into detail about the job, your hours, or other benefits."

"Other benefits! You mean there's more?"

She laughed and said, "Yes, fucking me is more of a mutual benefit. To tell you the truth, I wasn't even sure I would offer that to you. A lady never reveals her age, but I will tell you I'm in my early thirties. Since you're just turning 21, there was a good chance you would be immature and inexperienced, but I have to admit, not only do you have the biggest dick I have ever had in me, you are, by far, the best lover I have ever had. Since I enjoyed it as much as I hope you did, that is not actually an official benefit. Besides your salary, I will provide you with a life insurance policy and a health insurance policy. All of your expenses will be paid when you are travelling. The first thing we need to do is go shopping so you can buy some new clothes. You need to have at least three new suits, several dress shirts, ties, and shoes, plus some casual clothes. I have already applied for your security license and your concealed carry license. We also need to apply for a passport. If you travel overseas, you will normally travel with the girls, the photographer, and his crew on a private jet. Occasionally you will travel commercial and your airfare will be covered along with your hotel and meals.

As far as hours, you will have most days off. I would like for you to take me to the office in the morning and then you are free for the rest of the day. You will pick me up after work, normally around 5:00, and take me home. When we arrive, you will check the doors and windows, then go inside and check the alarm system to make sure it is still active. You will then walk through the house to make sure everything is in order. After I am in the house, you will set the alarm and stay with me through the night. I would like for you to walk completely around the house outside at least once before midnight and again after midnight. We will normally have meals together at the house, but occasionally, we will go out to eat. I think I mentioned that I am sometimes required to attend events, and I would like for you to accompany me to those events. I don't expect you to work 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can have weekends off. How does that sound?"

"Uh, sounds ok with me, but I have a question. If I have weekends off, who's going to protect you?"

"Good question. If I feel that I need someone, I will have Sean provide someone for the weekends. And before you ask, no, whoever stays with me on the weekend will not have the same extra benefit that you do! I have used Sean's guys in the past, and I have never slept with any of them. And while we're on the subject, the same thing goes for when I decide I want you to travel with my girls. I will have Sean provide someone while you are gone. Knowing all that, are you still interested?"

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm hired. When do I start?"

She thought about that for a minute before saying, "Today is Saturday. Why don't you take today and tomorrow off, then come pick me up at the office Monday afternoon at 5:00. When you take me home, you can spend Monday night with me, take me to the office Tuesday morning, and then do the same thing every day until you go home next Saturday morning."

"Sounds good to me. I will have Julie take me shopping today to find some decent clothes. I'll see you Monday afternoon." I then kissed her and took a taxi back to Sean's office where my truck was parked.

When I got home, Mom and Dad were at work, but Julie and Becky were at home. They were eating breakfast when I walked in. Julie asked, "Where were you last night? We thought you were coming home after the class was over."

"We didn't get finished until after midnight. Part of our exercise took place in a hotel, so when we were finished, I was so tired I decided to stay in the hotel."

Becky asked, "So, how did you like the class? Do you think that would be something you would like to do?"

I took a sip of coffee before answering, "Yeah, I really liked it and I think I could make a decent living at it. As a matter of fact, I was offered a job last night, and I accepted. I start on Monday."

The next couple of minutes consisted of both girls screaming and talking at once. I managed to hear comments like, "Oh my god! We are so proud of you! What will you be doing? Are you going to work for someone famous? Etc., etc."

After they calmed down enough for me to get a word in edgewise, I answered, "Well, Julie, it looks like we will be working together. Kathy offered me a job working for her."

That started another round of excited talking and questions. When they had finally settled down, Julie gave me a strange look. Her brow was furrowed, eyes squinted, and mouth open. Finally, she said, "Oh my god! You're fucking Kathy!"

It wasn't a question, so I didn't answer. I just said, "I need some new clothes. Who wants to help me shop today?"

As it turned out, they were both off, so they both agreed to help me shop for clothes if I agreed to buy them lunch. We went to the mall where there was a popular men's clothing store that specialized in suits. I bought three suits, two sport coats, three pairs of slacks, several dress shirts, and ties, and they even had some nice dress shoes. We then went to a department store where the girls picked out some sports shirts for me. I know I mentioned it before, but I will say it again. I grew up in Texas, so my normal clothing consisted of jeans, T-shirt or western shirt, and cowboy boots. But in my new job, I was going to have to dress more like a businessman. It was probably going to take me a while to get used to.

I had explained that Kathy was worried about some of her models being stalked while on photo shoots and she wanted me to keep an eye on them to keep the assholes away from them. Julie pointed out that she was told a lot of the photo shoots were in tropical and beach locations, so she picked out some Hawaiian type shirts. She also pointed out it would be easy to conceal a weapon under that type of shirt. I was so glad I had asked her to help me.

After a day of shopping, I skipped the mall food court and instead took the girls to a nice restaurant for Italian food. After we ate, we went back home. Mom and dad were there so I told them about my new job. They were happy for me, but they had a ton of questions. I guess I allayed all their concerns because they eventually stopped asking questions and said they were proud of me. Since we had already eaten a late lunch, mom made a light dinner. We watched TV for a while, and then they had to leave because they were both working the overnight shift. When it was bedtime, the girls and I went to my bedroom where we all stripped and climbed into my bed.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,057 Followers
12