All Comments on 'Johnny Lee Wilson Ch. 03'

by JohnLaw1950

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CanalogaCanalogaabout 3 years ago

Loving the series, but this last installment felt a bit out of breath if you know what I mean.. Everything happened really fast and almost staccato (only almost, you still did good). Looking forward to the next episode

PerveratheartPerveratheartabout 3 years ago

Awesome story I hope we get another one verb soon

waynef892waynef892about 3 years ago

Can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, cant wait to read more. Keep up the great work!! Ive enjoyed all your work so far.

Thwacksy058Thwacksy058almost 3 years ago

Great storyline , looking forward to more,

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Saddened to find out the story ended a year and a half ago. Sad, then there was an addition to The Adventures of John Law Ch. 16, which is normal with a lot of Authors but then NOTHING, NO PART 4. That sucks BIG time! Still the story was worthy of 5 STARS straight across the board!

LevindlLevindl12 months ago

This is the second story that you have stopped truly in the middle of it. The first one was.” MY SISTER'S SECRET DESIRES” and now this one.

It is truly frustrating because you write excellent stories which make me want to read more and more and then it leaves me hanging when I go to read the next chapter and it is not there.

I wish literotica had a way of marking stories that after a certain time. Show in bold letters that it is an unfinished story so that we know ahead of time that if we read it, we will be disappointed that it is not completed. I have enjoyed your stories immensely. The stories that you have completed have been so enjoyable, and very satisfying to read. It is upsetting having now read to stories that you chose not to finish, but moved on to other stories to write instead.

I still give you five stars for the beautiful stories that you do write including this one.

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Loving this story, more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLaw1950@JohnLaw1950
I spent 23 years in the U.S. Army followed by 20 years in law enforcement. During that time I was a bodyguard for many high-profile clients. I have travelled to over 35 countries. I have had many interesting encounters with females during that time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES