Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed risky, but he couldn't resist. He needed those panties he'd seen his mother stashing in the laundry hamper earlier. They were still warm when he felt them, and he had to suppress a shudder and groan when he felt how wet they still were with her juices. He carefully crept back to bed and held them to his face as he started jacking his rock-hard cock.

Johnny barely had the presence of mind to roll out of bed and snag his little plastic wastebasket before he came the first time. Then he sat at the edge of his bed, letting his mother's fragrant panties and loud, horny moans drive him over the edge again and again. It sounded like she was having orgasms every bit as intense as his own, and he felt a deep love for his mother as they shared that night of intense masturbation.

Naturally, Crystal had no idea that her son could hear her. She would have been mortified to know that was the case. Her pussy was simply hornier than usual, and her itchy asshole demanded attention as well. Her moans got a lot louder after she shoved the wet dildo up her ass and began fucking herself that way, but Johnny wasn't aware that was what she was doing. It only sounded to him like she was really getting off, and really enjoying it.

They both stayed up later than they normally would on a Saturday night. By the time Crystal cleaned her toy and put it away, it was nearly one in the morning. Johnny had only fallen asleep a few minutes earlier.

* * *

Over that same weekend, Debra contemplated calling or sending Johnny a message several times. She thought about him several times a day and felt a shot of arousal almost every time she did. It was reassuring to her to spend as much time as she did in her familiar, reassuring church activities with her family. Singing hymns and reading scriptures always gave her a warm feeling in her chest, affirming to her all of the choices she had made in her life.

At night, in her bed, though, she filled her pussy with her rubber dildo and imagined how it would feel to have Johnny taking her virginity. She imagined he would be gentle and loving as he did it, and that it would be many times more pleasurable than her toy.

One of her favorite fantasies was that Johnny had snuck over to her house, and caught her lying in her bed with her dildo pumping in and out of her needy little pussy. Sometimes she pictured him looking shocked, and other times he looked at her with disapproval, but inevitably he would sigh and pull out his hard dick. In her fantasies it was a nice, big dick; substantially longer and thicker than her dildo.

"Is this what you need?" he would ask.

She sometimes moaned, "Yes," sometimes shook her head in denial, and sometimes whimpered and spread her legs. No matter her response, he always wound up fucking her. Afterward she wondered what she would do if he actually showed up at her house like that. The way her body shuddered in response, she had little doubt.

If Johnny ever snuck over to her house and got into her bedroom, she wouldn't be a virgin the next day.

As she lay in the aftermath of several intense orgasms and had that realization, it bothered the hell out of her. For one thing, it was technically Sunday morning, and her pussy was still full of the sinful dildo. Debra let out a sigh and slowly withdrew it from her tightly-gripping pussy. Rather than getting right out of bed to clean it, she dropped it between her thighs. She figured she would at least catch her breath first.

The other thing that bothered her was how weak-willed she felt. For her entire life, she had been committed to chastity. She'd even signed a "purity pledge" when she was twelve, as did the other members of her Sunday school class. Sadly, she knew three of the other girls who had taken that pledge with her had already broken it. So had every one of the boys. Debra had felt a sense of personal betrayal when she first heard about it, but now she finally felt like she understood why those teenagers had felt the need to have sex. She also felt powerless to keep her own virginity intact, and it felt like no amount of prayer was going to help.

Debra let out a sharp gasp when the dildo rolled closer to her left thigh and poked her, then chuckled when she realized what it was. For just a moment, it had seemed like a phantom dick was in her bed, ready to take her virginity! The thought was so silly she had to shake her head for even thinking such a thing. She sighed and lifted her knees into the air, pulling her feet closer to her butt. Then she gasped again.

The wet tip of the dildo was pressed into the tight pucker of her asshole. She had occasionally slipped a finger in there, and it had really gotten her off, but she'd never considered pushing her thick toy into that snug little hole. She licked her lips and reached down to retrieve the dildo, but then she looked at it in her hand.

What if I gave him my ass? she thought.

It took her a few minutes to recall the name of the girl in school she had first heard discussing anal sex. Then she remembered red-headed Barbara breathlessly telling two of her friends that she'd let a guy named Tommy push his dick up her ass. There were three guys named Tommy in their school, so Debra wasn't sure which one she meant. She could still recall the huge eyes of all three girls as Barbara whispered, "I was sure it would hurt, but he was slow and careful. Before I knew it he was pushing the whole thing in and out. Then I actually came! It was amazing."

It had been that breathless revelation that had tempted Debra to touch her asshole in the first place. Since then, she had come at least twenty times with a finger wriggling around in there. Usually, she had her dildo in her pussy when she did it. She swallowed heavily and then licked the end of the dildo. It always made her feel especially dirty when she tasted her own pussy on the dildo, but now she was getting it wet for an even dirtier purpose.

She was going to fuck herself in the ass.

Debra really didn't know much about anal sex, or she would have at least used some sort of lubricant that first time. Spit and pussy juice really did not do a good enough job, and she struggled to work the bulbous head of the dildo into the tight virgin ring of her asshole. When it popped inside, she winced at the sharp pain it caused. She immediately tried to pull it out, but her sphincter clutched down on the head of the dildo, causing even more pain.

It was all she could do not to cry out, it hurt so bad! She stopped trying to yank the dildo out at that point, and the pain immediately subsided. After panting for a minute, she blew out a breath and gave the shaft of the dildo a gentle tug. Shivers shot through her, and a soft "Ooh!" escaped her lips. That felt surprisingly good. She pushed on the base and bit her lip as intense quivers shot through her asshole.

It took nearly twenty minutes before she was slowly pushing the dildo in and out. She wasn't pulling it all the way out, and she was only thrusting about two inches forward and back. Still, it felt really intense. She didn't come, but only because her spit and pussy juices got too thick to lubricate the dildo at all. At that point she carefully extracted the dildo from her ass, and lay in her bed with her sensitive little butthole twitching for nearly an hour afterward.

By the time she washed her dildo and put it away, she was having grave doubts she would ever be able to take a real, live cock up her ass. Not without it splitting me in two! she thought.

All through church she would squirm uncomfortably in her seat as her bottom responded to every light touch. Over the course of the day, it turned her on like she couldn't believe. Her pussy was practically dripping by the time she got home and changed out of her church dress.

That evening, she finally got onto her computer and did some research on anal sex. Then she felt stupid, because everything she read practically screamed that proper lubrication was the single most important thing. By the time she tried pushing her dildo into her ass for the second time, her ass was thoroughly cleaned out, lubricated, and the dildo was likewise slick with lube.

That wouldn't be until Tuesday, though.

* * *

Johnny and his mother spent most of that Sunday together, and they hugged more than either of them could ever remember. They spent a few hours sitting together on the couch watching television, and Crystal leaned into her son and welcomed his arm around her shoulders. It felt incredibly comfortable for her. The low-cut tank top she wore that day gave Johnny an unimpeded view of her breasts, and his cock was poking up noticeably in his lap as a result. Crystal never stared directly at it, but she could see it pulsing right next to her arm.

Right around noon, she got up on shaky legs. "I'm going to lie down for just a little bit before lunch," she said.

They shared a smile as he rose to his feet, and then moaned softly as he pulled her into his arms again. It felt wonderful to hold each other in the living room, and Johnny's stiff boner was pressed firmly between the lips of Crystal's needy pussy. They squeezed each other tightly again and again, which stimulated Crystal's nipples every time. They finally broke off the hug, smiling at each other again.

Crystal walked unsteadily into her bedroom, and Johnny watched her sexy, swaying ass before he went into his own room. He still had her panties stashed beneath his pillow, and he quickly pulled them out and snagged his wastebasket. A grin lit up his face when he heard that first horny moan drift from his mother's bedroom, and he pulled out his aching boner and pulled his mother's fragrant thong to his nose.

In no time at all, both of them were coming. They'd gotten all worked up just sitting next to each other on the couch, but that lingering hug had pushed them both to the brink of orgasm. It wasn't the only time they had hugged like that, though. Every time they'd hugged, his cock had been pressed firmly between the lips of her pussy and her breasts had been mashed against his chest, turning both of them on. They never acknowledged just how aroused they were, but it was unmistakable. There was an obvious wet patch in the front of both of their shorts, and Crystal's nipples were so hard they were visibly quivering.

They spent nearly forty minutes masturbating before they were satisfied, and then they shared a nice, relaxing lunch. Since they had just satisfied their libidos, the sexual tension was completely gone. It was incredible for both of them to simply be able to relax, to laugh together, and to enjoy a satisfying meal like that. Afterward they did the dishes together, and they spent an hour doing some light cleaning before returning to the couch.

Crystal felt so comfortable with her son that she slid into his lap and wrapped her arm around his neck. It was something she'd never done before. Johnny had only been big enough for her to sit in his lap for about a year, and they'd been so tense around each other that she wouldn't have dared to try it. Johnny looked at her in surprise, but her smile put him at ease.

"I love you so much, baby," she said softly.

She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Johnny was mortified to feel his cock stiffening instantly, but Crystal took it as an enormous compliment. For years she had been plagued by thoughts that she was fat and unattractive, but her lovely son's reaction let her know she was sexy. She let out a happy moan and kissed him more insistently, and was happy to feel him kissing her back.

They never let it get out of hand—her tongue never slid into his mouth, even though she thought about it—and she slid out of his lap and settled into the couch beside him before his erection made her too horny to think straight. However, it was a more intimate experience than anything they'd shared before.

They watched two movies that afternoon. After the first one ended, they stood and stretched, and once again held each other in a long, lingering hug in the living room. Crystal rubbed her pussy against his erection for a minute before she realized what she was doing and pulled her hips back. They both blushed, but didn't say anything.

After the second movie, Crystal really wanted to slide into Johnny's lap again. However, when she started to lift her right leg over his thighs he hugged her to him. She wound up straddling his lap, and his rampant erection pushed right up into the crease of her pussy as she settled on top of him. Their eyes went wide, but she leaned down and started kissing him again before either of them could say anything.

Only the thin fabric of their shorts kept his hard cock from sliding right up inside her, and they both knew it. They were practically dry-humping on the couch for five minutes before she broke off that intense kiss with a gasp. "Whew! That was intense," she said as she slid from his lap. Her legs trembled, and she gave him another shy smile. "I think I need to go lie down again," she murmured.

Johnny merely nodded. He could scarcely believe they'd done what they had, and he knew his mother was as aroused as he was. At that moment, he did not trust himself to say anything. He was afraid he'd say something embarrassing, or that his voice would crack. He watched his mother's sexy ass sway into her room and barely contained a horny groan. Her shorts were pulled up deep inside the crease of her pussy, and they were soaked.

After her door closed behind her, Johnny once again retreated to his bedroom and stroked his cock through several massive orgasms. He jacked off feverishly for half an hour, listening to his mother's intensely horny moans the entire time. It took closer to an hour for Crystal to finish her masturbation session. When she finally emerged from her bedroom, she was flushed and apologetic.

"I'm sorry, Johnny," she murmured, shaking her head, "I guess I needed more rest than I thought."

He merely smiled before walking up and squeezing her to him in another full-body hug. For once, his cock was totally soft. He'd come six times and felt blessed relief afterward.

"Don't worry about it, Mom," he assured her. "I had to lie down and relax too. Let me help you cook dinner."

Crystal beamed at him before following him out to the kitchen. After a moment she realized he'd changed his shorts, as she had. She wondered if his shorts had been soaked with her copious pussy juices as hers had been, following all those wonderful hugs. If so, he certainly didn't seem upset about it.

He's such a good son, she thought once again.

Then they had an almost normal evening as they prepared dinner together, ate, and enjoyed a nice romantic comedy afterward. Once again, Crystal gave her son a marvelous view down her top the entire time, and she was able to feast her eyes on his bulging dick. Halfway through the movie, Crystal had the thought that her son's thick cock would really fill up her mouth. The way she was leaning over against his chest, the pulsing head was only a few inches below her mouth, which is what prompted the thought. She shook her head and smiled, feeling only a little guilty for thinking about it.

For the rest of the movie, her mouth watered constantly.

Crystal fell asleep shortly after going to bed, without staying up to masturbate again. That night she dreamt about sucking her son's cock for hours, and of feeling him come in her mouth. Her aroused moans once again helped Johnny get off quickly. After he had come three times, he quietly made his way out to the laundry room and put her panties back into the hamper. At that point he'd licked her juices out of the crotch completely and there was no longer an arousing aroma.

* * *

Sherry likewise dreamt of sucking Johnny's cock that night. She woke up in the middle of one of those dreams to find her fingers wriggling inside her pussy while she sucked on two fingers of her other hand. Shortly after waking, she shuddered and came. It was an intense orgasm, reminding her just how turned on she had been when she'd played with herself and sucked Johnny off the previous Friday.

When she awoke in the morning, she really wanted to get him alone so she could do it again.

Sherry was excited to go to school, looking forward to seeing Johnny again and making plans with him for that afternoon. When she arrived at the school, she saw Debra kissing Johnny in the parking lot, and froze. It wasn't like they were driving their tongues into each other's mouths, but the gentle, passionate way they kissed was worse for Sherry. They only kissed for a few seconds, but she stared at them the entire time.

Two girls passed and they both clucked in disapproval. It dawned on Sherry then that she looked jealous. She shook herself out of the daze she was in and headed into the building, but that meant she was following those two girls and heard them talking about her, Johnny and Debra.

"Can you believe that girl?" the first said, shaking her head, "The way she was looking at them lovebirds, like she wanted Debra to drop dead. That was just disrespectful."

"Well, you can't blame her," her friend replied, "Sherry and Johnny have been friends forever. Ain't no way Debra's gonna give that boy what he needs."

"What do you mean?" the first girl asked, "Debra's got the goods, that's for sure."

The second girl laughed. "She may have the goods, but she's not using them. Debra's a genuine virgin. Don't get her started on Jesus unless you want a lecture. Oh! And you really don't want to let her know you like to suck dick. That would be an even longer lecture."

"Are you serious?" the first girl asked, turning to look at her friend in disbelief. When her friend nodded, she shook her head. "Damn! With those titties? Hell, I'd be all over her if I got her alone. Who'd believe that girl would let a body like that go to waste."

Sherry stopped cold when she caught that last bit. It wasn't something she'd ever considered, but hearing that girl say "I'd be all over her" immediately put Debra's enormous boobs into Sherry's mind. She had seen them in all their naked glory when they'd been in a P.E. class the previous year. Unbidden, she imagined those breasts right in front of her and wondered if she would want to take Debra's thick nipples into her mouth.

She shook her head to get that thought out of her mind, but it would not be the last time she would think about it.

Johnny and Debra weren't too far behind, but in the press of students entering the building they couldn't carry on a conversation. After trying to be heard and failing three times, Johnny finally leaned close to speak right near her ear.

"I'll see you after school, okay?"

"Sounds good!" she cried in reply.

They exchanged a smile, squeezed hands, and then separated to head to their first period classes.

As usually happened, Johnny became more aroused as the school day dragged on. He was mostly hard when he took a seat beside Sherry in the cafeteria at lunch time, but he hadn't felt the need to sneak into one of the bathrooms to jack off. Sherry got an eyeful of his thick bulge when he took his seat, but then it disappeared into the thick folds of his school pants.

She gave him a brief smile but continued chewing her food.

"Hey, how are you?" Johnny asked before taking a big bite of his burger.

"I'm alright," she replied after swallowing. "Did you and your mom have a nice day yesterday?"

"Yeah, it was nice," Johnny replied. "The house is still a mess, but..." His face fell, when he realized the contractors would be back over at the house when he got home that afternoon. "Oh, hell," he muttered.

"What?" Sherry asked.

"Oh, I managed to completely forget, but the contractors will be back today. I was planning to take Debra over to our house so we could watch a movie or something after school. There's no way we'll be able to do that." Johnny shook his head in annoyance before shoving a couple fries into his mouth.

1...89101112...29