Johnny's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny watched her go to town on his dick and managed to stifle his own horny groans. Fuck! Mom looks amazing! I still can't believe this is happening. He swallowed heavily and had the thought that he couldn't believe the way his entire day had unfolded. It started right here, he suddenly recalled. I got out of bed this morning and joined Mom in this shower. He groaned then, as much at the recollection of their shared shower that morning as the way his mother was bobbing up and down on his dick.

After a few more minutes, it became chilly enough for both of them to be uncomfortable. Johnny helped his mother to her feet, but they were both unsteady as they dried off and gingerly stepped out of the shower stall. It was funny enough that they shared a grin, but they were both in danger of falling over if they weren't careful. When they reached Crystal's bed, they both flopped into it unceremoniously. Then they had to laugh.

"Good God," Crystal chuckled, "I feel wrecked!"

Johnny abruptly stopped laughing and his eyes went wide. His hand reached over to gently rub over her left shoulder.

"Did I hurt you?" he whispered nervously.

Crystal rolled onto her side and shook her head. Her grin was brilliant, but her massive tits waved and shook in a most distracting manner. Her nipples were still completely hard, standing out provocatively.

"Oh, no, Johnny," she purred. "You were fantastic. It isn't my pussy or my asshole that are sore this time, but every muscle below my waist feels completely shot. I'm glad I don't have to try walking up or down any stairs right now. I'd wind up on my ass for sure!"

"Oh, that's a relief," Johnny sighed. He managed a grin and a weak chuckle. "I don't mean that your legs are shot," he clarified, "Just that I'm glad I didn't hurt you."

"How about you?" Crystal asked, "Are you...?" Her words trailed off as her eyes raked down her son's body. She swallowed heavily to see his insatiable, huge cock once again rising up between his thighs. Then she saw he was staring at her hard nipples. She felt a shot of arousal as she reached down to heft her enormous jugs and pointed those nipples right at his face. "Mmm, you like my big titties?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh, God yes," he groaned.

They rolled over together, so that she was once again on her back and he was between her thighs, sucking hungrily on those huge, sensitive nipples. "Oh, baby," she cooed. Crystal spread her thighs to give him more room, but as soon as she did the pulsing head of his cock pressed between the lips of her pussy. It sent shivers through her body when he groaned around her nipple and that massive cock head pushed its way inside of her.

Every muscle in Johnny's lower back and below was too worn out. He could barely muster the strength to push his hips forward when he felt that wonderful, wet mommy-pussy on the tip of his dick. He certainly didn't have the strength to fuck her like he had in the shower earlier. Instead, they savored the sensation as his cock gradually worked its way into her tight, wet sheath. Once she was completely full, Crystal worked her pubic mound slowly up and down. Her internal muscles squeezed rhythmically, and it really turned her on to feel him throbbing in response.

They lay there, intertwined in her bed like that, for nearly an hour. It felt like another unique bonding experience. Crystal couldn't recall ever having such a gentle, deeply sensuous moment with her ex-husband. She shook her head, and Johnny noticed the peculiar look on her face. He pulled his mouth from her right nipple with a wet slurp.

"What's wrong?" he asked, before sliding over and taking her left nipple between his lips.

"Oh, nothing's wrong," she sighed, giving him a smile. Her hips pumped upward a fraction of an inch, and she shivered. "I was just thinking how amazing you are. I never enjoyed doing anything like this with your father." She bit her lip and shook her head. "And he never once ate my asshole like you did earlier. I still can't believe you did that. Mmm, yeah. Remind me to thank Debra."

Johnny released her breast and cocked his head. "Thank her for what?" he asked.

"I presume she was the one you practiced on," Crystal replied. When Johnny shook his head and still looked confused, she added, "Clearly you had some experience. You know, eating ass." As soon as she said it, she had to chuckle and shake her head. She would never have imagined having such a conversation with her son, even a week earlier.

"I never did that with her," Johnny whispered, then added, "With anyone. I'd seen it in some porn, but I hadn't tried it until I was here, with you, this afternoon. Was it really that good?"

Crystal stared at him in disbelief. After a long, uncomfortable silence, he asked, "What?" shaking her out of it.

"I can't believe you never did it before," she breathed. "It was amazing."

Johnny smiled, happy to hear her say it. A moment later he cocked his head. She had a distant look in her eye, and she had stopped pushing her pelvis up and squeezing his dick.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

She sighed and slowly shook her head, returning her focus to his eyes and giving him a soft smile. Her pussy immediately squeezed him again, and she savored the way his shaft pulsed in response.

"Nothing's wrong," she replied slowly. "Everything with you has been simply wonderful. I was thinking about your father—not the selfish guy he became at the end, but the loving guy I met and married. We used to have some amazing sex." She blushed and gave a brief shake of her head. "I wasn't a virgin when I met him, but I wasn't all that experienced. So many things I did with him were the first time I'd tried them. What I just realized was that I've already had two of those 'first time' experiences with you, last night and right now."

"Oh," Johnny uttered.

His expression made it clear he didn't understand, so Crystal smiled and lifted her head up to kiss him before she explained.

"I never thought I would get a second chance. When your father left us, I was furious, but...I also felt like I had lost out on the best man I would ever have in my life." Her eyes closed briefly as her pussy gently milked his thick shaft. When she opened them, she smiled up at his face again. "I understand now that you are the best man I will ever have in my life, Johnny. You are more of a man than he ever was, even at his best. I didn't think I would ever have any more of these wonderful 'first time' experiences, but you have already surprised me with two of them. I never even imagined I could come so hard, so many times, the way I have with you."

She was silent for several seconds after that. The only sound was their deep breathing as her pussy slowly worked over his hard cock. When she finally spoke up again, her voice was ragged.

"It's just...I'm your mom, Johnny. I'm not supposed to feel the way I do about you right now. It isn't just the sex, either. I'm in love with my son, and I don't ever want to let him go."

"Oh, Mom," he murmured in reply, shaking his head. "I'll never love anyone as much as I love you. I'm just happy to know you feel the same way."

"But you're young," she protested. "You should love a girl your age, get married, and have that life with her. Raise a family with her. I don't want to get in the way of that."

"You won't," he whispered.

He leaned down to kiss her trembling lips, and she gasped through her nose when she felt him pull back and slowly thrust his cock into her, filling her completely. At least some of his strength had returned, and Crystal shuddered as he began slowly fucking her while he spoke.

"Debra is crazy about you, Mom," he said, smiling gently down at her. "So is Sherry. They don't know about this, of course, but I'm sure the woman I wind up marrying will love you as much as I do. This isn't going to stop just because I meet some wonderful girl who lets me have sex with her. If she's truly 'the one' for me, she'll understand that she will be sharing me with you."

"Oh!" Crystal gasped, shaking as her son's fat cock plunged into her and set her off again. In that moment, she could easily picture what Johnny described. She could practically see Debra watching them, playing with her hard nipples and wet pussy as she awaited her turn. Then it was Sherry licking her lips before Crystal pulled her over for a kiss and guided those lips down to her waiting nipple.

Maybe it wouldn't be either of those girls, but she felt tears welling up in her eyes as she understood the depth of her son's love for her. Any woman who would try to force a wedge between them wouldn't have a shot with her dear Johnny. He was hers, and always would be. Not merely her son, but the true love of her life.

She let out a gasp when she realized there would be many more wonderful first times for the two of them. She'd never watched her husband with another woman, but she knew she was going to love watching her son having sex with his cute high school girlfriends. Then there would be threesomes...