Johnny's Coming Out Party

Story Info
Johnny comes out to his parents.
2.2k words
3.83
61.3k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The boy said he was sick, I don't understand what he needs to talk to us about." I say to my wife Laura. Our son Johnny stayed home from school today claiming to be sick.

"I think he just lied about being sick and really wants to talk to us, sweet heart." Laura say. I follow her out of our bedroom to the livingroom and there is our son pacing a hole in the floor.

The boy is sweating bullets. Shit this isn't going to be good. I take a seat on my leather lazy boy and my wife sits next to me on the couch. "Okay Johnny calm down and tell your father and I what's going on," he grabs the ottoman and sits it in front of us.

"Mom, Dad... I stayed home so I could talk to both of you alone. I really don't know how to say any of this but I am gay." Static starts going on in my head and I can barely hear a word my son is saying. Gay, how can he be gay. He is only eighteen, he has his whole life a head of him and doesn't even know what he wants at this age.

Now the boy isn't mister popular in school but he gets good grades and he is pretty athletic. He runs track. He is 5'9" and weighs some where in the 170s range. There is no reason he isn't getting pussy. I mean come on he is almost the spiting image of me with his jet black hair and hazel green eyes, he even has my dimples. When I was his age I was getting so much pussy... The static starts to lift and I hear him saying something about being the same man he was yesterday.

"Hold on, son have you ever even kissed a man? Or have you ever been with a woman?" I ask him.

"Well no," he says blushing. "And no dad, I haven't been with a woman either." he admits sounding a little annoyed.

"But your only attracted to men, right Johnny?" Laura asks. She gives me a look that pisses me off.

"Yeah mom, I only find men attractive." he says.

"Alright son, are you wanting to be the pitch or the catcher?" I ask.

"Oh my god Jack, that's not a question you ask when your son is coming out of the closet," she say a little irritated with me.

"It's okay mom. I am a catcher dad," he says looking me in the eyes.

I reach up and grab Laura by the hair and get right in her face, "I blame you for this. I told you not to coddle him so much you stupid bitch. Now my only son thinks he's a fucking faggot even though he has never even kissed a man before."

Johnny just sits there staring at me with his mouth open. I know he has always been a bit afraid of me, but he never expected this kind of response. I am typically not a violent man. I reach between Laura's legs and up her dress then pull her panties off.

Shoving her panties in my pocket I look at Johnny, "since you've never been with a woman before I'm guessing you've never seen a pussy up close and personal? Come here boy and lick your mothers pussy."

"Jack please don't," Laura whimpers as tear stream down her face. Johnny starts to lean away from me but I reach up and grab him by his hair.

"I said to eat her fucking pussy, faggot" I say as I shove him to his knees in front of his mother.

"Dad... please, I'm sorry. I take it back, I'm not gay. I was just confused." he tries to back pedal while I start to shove his face in her pussy.

"It's your mothers fault you think you like cock so your going to help me punish her. If you do a good job then I wont punish you too. Now start by making her cum in your mouth." I whisper in his ear.

Johnny starts to slowly remove her hands from her pussy, "I'm so sorry mommy." he says while looking into her eyes.

I watch as he leans in and starts licking her pussy from hole to clit. Laura is a very sensitive woman and I know it wont take much to get her juices flowing.

"Jack this isn't right, it's no ones fault, Oooooooohhhh" she starts to writhe under his mouth.

"That's it son, focus on the clit. She loves that." I keep a hold of her hair but let his go, wrapping my hand around her throat, I say "why don't you be a good little whore and cum on his face." I look down at my son as he is sucking and licking away at her clit. It won't be long now, I know my wife and she absolutely loves clitoral stimulation. "Now Johnny shove two fingers in her pussy," I say.

He looks up at me chocking his mother, "please dad, I promise I wont be gay just don't make me do this."

I stand up and remove my belt. "Either you start finger fucking that slut while you suck her clit or I start beating the gay out of you. Your choice." He knows better than to test me, I am a firm believer in corporal punishment and it hasn't been that long since I spanked his ass.

"Mommy," he looks up at her and then shoves his fingers in her pussy.

"Nnnnnnooooo!" she screams.

I sit back in my lazy boy and spend just a couple minutes watching my faggot son eat his mothers pussy. She is really squirming all over the place and I know it's a matter of moments and she is going to cum.

I lean into her face again, "you like that don't you, you disgusting whore. That's your son eating your pussy and your going to cum. Your such a nasty slut." Laura keeps moaning and begging Johnny to stop. "That's right slut cum on your son's face and when you do I want you to scream his name... Fast boy, move your fingers and tongue faster."

"NO, NO, NO... Oh my god... Joooohhhhhnnnnnyyyyy!!" Laura screams. Johnny doesn't stop he keeps fingering her and sucking her clit. I watch her back arch and she continues to cum. Her hips are bucking wildy and Johnny's face in covered in cum.

"Your such a filthy slut," I say as I stand up. I tap Johnny on the shoulder and signal for him to stand up. "I want you to take off your clothes," I tell Johnny.

"Dad please," but he stops talking the second I grab the belt. He removes his shoes, then his shirt, once he gets to his pants he looks down at his mother. She is still coming down from her super intense orgasm but I see tears in his eyes as he takes pulls off his pants. His cock is hard and I can see the guilt on his face.

"Tell me Johnny what about this situation has got you hard?" I ask.

Johnny looks down at his cock, "I got hard when she screamed my name."

"Well son lets put that dick of yours to good use, I want you to start pounding your mother's pussy."

He looks at me, "dad please don't make me do this. I don't want to hurt her."

"I tell you what son, you fuck her good and I will stick my cock in your ass." He looks shocked but I can see his mind turning. He truly is a faggot to even be considering taking his own father's cock.

"Johnny, don't. Your father's cock is huge, trust me you don't want him fucking" I cut Laura off by shoving her panties and my fingers in her mouth.

"You will shut the fuck up and be a good slut and take his cock. Do you fucking understand me?" I yell right in her face while my fingers are still in mouth. My slutty wife nods her head, "good now I am going to remove my hand and you will beg your son to fuck you or I will pound your ass so hard with my cock you wont be able to sit for a week." She looks at me pleadingly but nods her head again.

The second I remove the panties from her mouth she says "please Johnny, please I need your cock inside of me. Please pound my pussy, make me cum again... PLEASE!"

Johnny keeps looking at his mother and stroking his cock and his cock isn't small to no surprise. The boys gotta be packing a good eight inches with little bit more than average girth. I listening to her beg and I watch him drop to his knees.

He lines his dick up with her pussy, then looks up at me "if I don't fuck her you'll beat me wont you?"

"Of course I will boy, I gotta get the faggot out of you some how." I say with a smirk.

He slowly starts shoving his cock in his mothers pussy as she writhes, "and how is you offering to fuck me going to get the faggot out of me dad?"

"Oh trust me son, its all a part of the plan. Now pound your mother's pussy."

Thrusting fully into her pussy, Johnny can't help but groan "oh mommy your so tight and warm inside."

I sit back in my chair and watch my son fuck his mother. The sight has my dick so hard but I keep it tucked down my pants leg. I know how slutty my wife is, she has always been a cock hungry bitch and now I have a faggot of a son I am going to fuck. I hear them moaning and watch them both enjoy themselves.

But he is too nice with his thrust, "Fuck her harder boy, she likes it hard and choke her while you do it." Now that's more like it, he is pounding into her tight pussy while he has a good grip on her throat. I can see him pulling her down into his thrusts.

"You like that don't you slut, your going to cum on your sons hard cock." As I say it I watch my wife arch her back again,

"yes Johnny yes... Oh Johnny, Johnny, Johnny." she screams.

"Don't stop son, grab her hair with your other hand and force her down harder on your cock." I watch as he does it and Laura's legs go up.

Man I have that slut trained so well! "Oh my god, Johnny fuck my pussy please." she screeches as she comes again.

"Mommy your pussy keeps squeezing my dick, Jesus you feel good." he cries out.

"Don't talk nice to her boy, she is a filthy whore who loves taking her son's cock. Tell her what a nasty slut she is." I encourage then I smack his ass. He changes his grip and starts pulling her down by her shoulders while thrusting deep into her. She screams... Man, I love to hear her scream.

"You like that don't you, you fucking bitch," he says pounding her faster.

"YYYYEEEESSSSS," she screams.

"Take every inch of my cock slut," he says now jack hammering into her.

"OH GOD, OH GOD!" she thrashes.

"That's it you dirty whore, cum for me. Cum all over your son's dick,' Johnny says as he keeps pulling her into his thrusts. I watch as Laura keep flailing around, she has hit a point of continual orgasm and I know no man on Earth can last long in her pussy now. She gets tighter than a fist and her pussy will milk your cock.

"OH FUCK," he cries.

"That's it son, cum in your mothers tight pussy. Let that filthy slut milk you dry,"I say as I watch him fuck her hard.

"SO FUCKING GOOOOOD!" he exhales as he trust one more time deep in her. He lets out a loud groan and I can see his cock pulsating inside his mother. My slut of a wife is still whimpering and trembling. I watch them both slowly come down from their orgasms, excited. Johnny pulls out of his mother and lays back on the ottoman, his cock and balls are covered in slime. I would usually insist Laura clean up her mess but I have other plans for her.

"So son you still want your ass fuck?" I ask bluntly.

He looks up at me and smile "God yes please," Johnny says nodding.

"Laura get up and get me the astro-glide," I say patting her on the cheek. She gives me a worried look but follows my instructions quickly.

"You sure about this boy? Help me understand. You did just blow a big load," I said questioningly.

"Dad, every time I ever jacked off I was imagining some guy pounding my ass. I have always craved cock. Mom felt amazing but I am still holding on to the idea that dick will feel better," he said unabashedly. I guess busting a nut has given him some balls.

"Here is your lube Jack," Laura says handing it over. She looks at me pleading with her eyes. She knows what's coming and I can't help but smile.

"Sit down on the coffee table Laura, then lay back." she follows my request.

"Johnny go kneel in front of your mother and then lay on top of her...

"Yes just like that, now your ass is at the perfect height for pounding. Laura reaches down and pulls his ass cheeks apart for me"...

TO BE CONTINUED