Johnny's Coming Out Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Johnny takes his punishment.
2k words
3.92
40.1k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, every time I ever jacked off I was imagining some guy pounding my ass. I have always craved cock. Mom felt amazing but I am still holding on to the idea that dick will feel better," he said unabashedly. I guess busting a nut has given him some balls.

"Here is your lube Jack," Laura says handing it over. She looks at me pleading with her eyes. She knows what's coming and I can't help but smile.

"Sit down on the coffee table Laura, then lay back." she follows my request.

"Johnny go kneel in front of your mother and then lay on top of her...

"yes just like that, now your ass is at the perfect height for pounding. Laura reach down and pulls his ass cheeks apart for me"...

I can see his virgin brown eye just winking at me. I am going to love burying my thick shaft deep in this little boy. I walk up to him from behind and run my hand down his back. Just like a bitch in heat he arches his back begging for my cock. I can't help but growl at his offer and watch goose bumps pop up all over him. I get on my knees and start licking his tight little hole.

"Oh god Dad, yes!" he moans for me while pushing back into my face. I keep licking him while he writhes on my tongue. Slowly I push my tongue in his ass. His moans get louder and louder. I pull back and insert one finger in his ass. He lets out a long exhalation and his moans become guttural.

"You like that don't you faggot?" I ask as I unzip my pants.

"Please dad, I'll be your faggot. Just fuck my ass, PLEASE," he begs as I insert another finger. I step out of my pants and boxers finally freeing my cock. I lube myself up good and withdraw my fingers from him.

Slowly I insert just my mushroom head and he starts panting like a dog. I grab his hip with my free hand, "Are you ready for my dick, boy?" I ask bending over him.

"Please, please, please, PLEASE," He starts to scream. I love to hear people beg for my dick, especially virgins who don't know what they are asking for. I thrust half of my dick deep in his ass. Unfortunately for him I have what is known as a funnel dick. That is, my head is the smallest part of my cock and as you go down to the base I just keep getting fatter. Plus, I was blessed with a solid ten inches.

"OH SHIT please stop, Stop, it hurt," he screams as he tries to get up. I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull myself out to the head and then shove half way back in.

"PLEASE DADDY STOP," he begs. I can see tears streaming down his face. His ass is so tight I slowly push just a bit deeper and his screams get louder as he starts fighting hard now to get up.

"Laura you better calm your faggot son down before I make him bleed on my dick, Fuck I am trying to be gentle but if he keeps clenching my dick and screaming like a little bitch I will lose myself control and rip is asshole to pieces," I growl through gritted teeth.

She lets go of his ass cheeks and that only makes him squeeze my dick more, I want to pound him. I want to just let loose on him and force every inch I have deep inside his tight ass. If he wasn't my son I'd have already shredded his ass but I know I love this boy and want him to still love me when this is all said and done.

"Johnny listen to me, you have to take a few deep breaths and relax," Laura says running her hand through his hair.

"Mommy please make him stop," he screams "it hurts, I don't like it. PLEASE." Johnny cries.

I withdraw again and slowly slide myself half way in again. This is the tightest ass I have ever been in and he keeps crying like a little bitch, FUCK. I need to pound him, I need to have my way with his hole.

"Make him stop mommy, make him stop. Oh god, it hurts so bad. Take it out NOW!" he screams again.

"Jack please, I will take his punishment, please just pull out of him." Laura begs me in a low voice. She sounds afraid, she hates anal sex. My cock is to big and she cries every time I force my cock in her ass. I love it when she cries, it makes my cock thicken like stone. And its so fun to fuck her while she tries to fight me off but my son's ass is so tight, plus I need to make a point to this kid that he isn't gay and never will be.

"You will both take my dick," I say as I ram just a little deeper into his ass. He just keeps crying and begging for me to stop. I don't think he has realized yet that it only turns me on. I love to hold someone down and force my huge dick into them. Nothing makes me cum harder then words like no, stop, please don't hurt me.

"You wanted cock you little faggot, your going to take every inch until I cum and then I will let your whore of a mother suck your blood off my dick," I say plunging deeper and deeper inside him. This stupid little shit keeps clenching his ass like that will make me stop. Fucking it feels so good pounding my little boy's tight ass.

I start to pick up speed, forcing my cock in and out of him while he trashes from side to side. He keeps begging me, crying, and telling me how much it hurts like it will make me stop. He still hasn't realized every time he screams I pound him deeper.

"Jack please he is our boy," Laura cries as I pound our son on top of her. All she can do is hold him close and try and baby him through this. Stupid bitch, that's what got him into this in the first place.

I grab his hair in one hand and his throat in the other, "That's it faggot take daddy's dick. Tell me what feels better your mother's pussy or my cock." I am fully sheathing my cock with his ass. I am balls deep inside him and it feels so fucking good. I wish I would have taken his virgin ass sooner.

"MOMMY'S PUSSY FELT SO GOOD, THIS JUST HURTS PLEASE STOP!!," he screams at the top of his lungs. I keep pounding away at his ass pulling him down by his throat. Forcing him down on to my thrusts.

"What happened boy? I thought you'd been dreaming about cock. Weren't you just begging me to fuck you," I say as I lift up and grab his hips. I put my foot up on the table to thrust deeper as he squirms on my dick.

"I WAS WRONG, I HATE COCK! I SWEAR I ONLY WANT PUSSY." he screams and cries and I keep pushing as deep as I can into him. His ass is milking my dick and I know I wont last much longer inside of him.

I pushed his left leg up and leaned down on top of him. I enunciate every word with a hard thrust into him, "You. Have. One. Week. To. Get. A. Girl. Friend. Or. I. Will. Fuck. Your. Ass. Again. And. I. Wont. Go. So. Easy. On. You." I pounded into him faster.

"This. Is. All. Your. Mother's. Fault. You. Will. Punish. Her. By. Fucking. Her. Every. Day. Until. You. Can. Get. Some. Other. Pussy." I say driving in deeper and faster.

"I'LL FUCK MOMMY, I PROMISE. PLEASE JUST STOP!!" Johnny pleads.

His begging pushed my over the edge and I start ejaculating deep inside my son's tight ass. "FUCK, SO GOOD!" I bellow as I drive my cock deeper inside him.

My body starts to shake as I fill Johnny's tight hole with cum. Slowly I thrust myself in and out of him deeply, enjoying his whimpers. I pull my dick out of his ass and go back to sitting on my chair. My cock is still hard and its covered in my cum and his blood.

"Get up bitch and come clean my dick," I say looking over at them. Johnny can hardly move and Laura is trying to console him to no avail. He slowly gets to his feet crying as my wife gets up and walks over to me, still focused on him. Johnny's dick isn't hard and I see no evidence of cum, it obvious he didn't enjoy getting pounded.

"Laura you know better then to make me wait, now clean my dick." I watch her eyes shift to my cock, she gets a little teary at all the blood. She doesn't hesitate though, she gets to her knees in front of me and start licking my cock.

"This stupid bitch is the reason you have my cum in your ass right now son. You would have never thought you were gay without all her coddling. Your mother messed with your head, she warped your mind and you have my permission to punish her all you want. Beat her, Fuck her, Degrade her, punish her as much as you feel necessary. She needs to pay for what she has done to you boy." I explain to Johnny.

I watch his eyes slowly transfer while I am talking to him. First I saw nothing but pain but now I see nothing but anger. He is full of rage! I watch as he reaches down and grabs my belt off the arm of my chair. He is watching his slut of a mother clean his ass juice off my dick.

Before my eyes Johnny grabs Laura by her hair and says, "put your ass in the air bitch." She doesn't hesitate to comply just lifts her ass high in the air.

"I am going to whip you until you make Dad cum, so the better job you do the sooner your punishment will end," Johnny says with hatred in his voice. I watch him lift the belt over his head and bring it down on her ass. Laura lets out a little scream and my cock throbs at the sound.

"Get to sucking bitch," he says as he brings the belt down again. Crying Laura wraps her hands around the base of my cock and starts milking me with her hands and mouth. My slut of a wife is like a hoover, she could suck chrome off a bumper. My toes curl as I watch Johnny whip her again. Tears are running down her cheeks but it doesn't slow her pace. She keeps sucking me hard.

"You worthless whore, always babying me and asking me about my feeling," he says angrily. His blows are coming faster and I can see the welts all over her ass. I can feel her whimpers and screams, they make her throat vibrate on my dick and it feels so good.

"Fuck Johnny I can't last much longer," I growl. He seems to be in some kind of haze and doesn't hear me, his blows just keep raining down across her ass as she keeps milking my dick.

"Drink my cum you filthy slut," I say as I thrust my cock deep in her throat and pump my load. I can feel her body jerking from Johnny's beating and it prolongs my orgasm. Drained, I yank Laura off my dick and listen to her screams as he keeps hitting her with my belt... Johnny doesn't know his mother loves pain!