Johnny's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny's training ended. The rough edges were sanded off his personality; he was ready to go full time into his new profession.

"Johnny," Marilyn spoke to him. "I have booked you with a regular client. She enjoys the company of a young man every Sunday afternoon. The name she goes by is Lauren Ashley. She is a busy, high powered attorney, a partner in one of the most prestigious firms in the city."

Johnny looked attentively at the photographs of the blonde-haired, big-busted middle-aged woman.

"Lauren likes a lot of oral attention," Marilyn explained, "and she also likes to give it. I am certain she will be pleased with your endowment."

Sunday afternoon came and Johnny found himself being let into a high-rise luxury condominium building. Johnny dressed sharply in suit. Lauren ogled the handsome young man as she opened the door and invited him in.

"You are very handsome," she complimented him. "You have a striking resemblance to my ex-husband," the older woman noted. "He wasn't quite as tall as you but he had the same Scandinavian features."

Johnny learned not to pry into his clients business or their lives. He was simply there to provide whatever pleasure his host required of him.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Lauren asked as she led Johnny to sit down on the sofa.

"Yes," he replied. "That would be nice."

"Marilyn told me how good looking you are," Lauren said to him, "But she didn't say she was sending Adonis." Lauren sat down next to Johnny and the two made eye contact as they were getting comfortable with each other. "I adore your steely blue eyes." She said as she reached to touch his face.

Instinctively, Johnny reached down to her, pulling her head gently to meet his, their lips touching in a soft lingering kiss. They both set down their wine. Soon they were making out on the sofa like two teenagers.

"I haven't felt like this in a long time," Lauren said. "Yes, I've had sex but not with the passion that is welling up inside me now," she confessed to the young man. Johnny felt it too. There was something about this woman that he sensed was different from anyone else.

"Come with me," she told him as she took his hand. They made their way to Lauren's spacious bedroom. "You can hang up your clothes in closet," she said while she watched the young man seductively remove his clothing. Lauren beckoned the naked young man to help her with her dress.

The aroma of her sex was intoxicating. Johnny helped Lauren out of her damp panties.

They laid down in the bed and resumed kissing each other passionately, their hands groping each other's flesh.

Johnny's mouth made it way to Lauren's soft round breasts. He sucked on her pink nipples like a baby hungry for his mother's milk. "Ohhh, that feels so good baby," Lauren moaned. For Johnny, his lips attached to her tit, seemed natural. Johnny's hand went down feel her pussy, she was gushing all over his fingers. Lauren's soft blonde pubic hairs were becoming wet and sticky from her arousal.

Johnny went down to savor the sweet nectar. His tongue parting her swollen slippery lips. He drank from her hot silky sex. Lauren's hips jumped when Johnny's tongue danced across Lauren's protruding clitoris.

"Oh god. I can't wait," Lauren begged. "I need you in me now." She cried. Johnny went to reach for a condom when Lauren stopped him. "I want to feel your flesh inside me," she insisted.

Lauren guided Johnny's throbbing muscle into her wanting pussy. Lauren grabbed Johnny's head and pulled it to hers, her tongue reaching out to part his lips in a lustful kiss.

"Oh god," Lauren moaned several times, her body welling in a wave of orgasms. Johnny kept driving himself in and out of her vigorously, holding on to her butt cheeks to push in deeper.

"Yes...," Lauren screamed as she felt Johnny's sperm explode inside her, bringing her to her own climax. They collapsed in each other's arms.

"I haven't felt like that making love since I was with my husband," she said romantically to her young lover as they laid in bed recovering.

"I felt something else too," Johnny confessed. This was different the confused young man thought. 'I didn't just fuck her, it was deeper than that,' raced through his mind.

"Please, stay the night. My driver will take you home in the morning after he drops me off," Lauren requested. Johnny did. They made love three more times that night before crashing into sleep in each other's arms.

A couple of days later Marilyn asked Johnny to come by the office. He dutifully obeyed and was greeted by Kandi at the reception desk.

"Well, big boy, looks like you and your big fat cock made quite an impression on Lauren Ashley," she said as she led him into the living room where Marilyn and James were waiting.

"Johnny," James said as he greeted the young escort. "Looks like Lauren Ashley has taken quite a liking to you."

"She has always been complimentary to the young men we send her," Marilyn said to him. "She doesn't want anybody else now."

"And besides that," James continued. "She wants you to accompany her for a week when she goes to Washington on some big legal matter for the government."

"I don't know what you did special," Marilyn said. "She is willing to pay well to have you."

Marilyn and James, while they knew much of Johnny's recent history, did not know anything about his childhood except that he had been in foster care. That was about all they could tell Lauren when they booked him with her. Monday morning, after spending the entire night with the young male escort, Lauren wanted to find out more, so she called on one of her investigators to get his life history.

Lauren was very careful which was why she could trust James and Marilyn. Very few people actually knew much about Lauren, especially her past before she went to Harvard. Lauren was born Emma Jensen. She grew up in a small mid-western farming community. There she married her high school sweetheart, Eric Johnson. She had given birth to twins, a boy and a girl but hardly knew them. They were raised by Emma's parents until that fateful day when her mother and father perished in a car accident.

Emma and Eric led an irresponsible life of drugs and crime. Two weeks after regaining custody of her son and daughter, Emma and Eric were arrested and then convicted of selling drugs. Emma accepted her sentence and vowed to change herself while in prison. She became a voracious reader with an intellectual capacity that was remarkable for a woman of her upbringing.

Emma had spent a considerable amount of her time reading and studying the law during her five years in prison. One of the social workers at the prison took notice of her intellect and had her enroll in a program where she could attend college when she was released. Emma's growing knowledge of the law led her down a new path in life. She legally changed her name to Lauren Ashley and petitioned the courts to restore her rights. After a number of exams, Lauren found herself in Harvard on her way to becoming a successful attorney.

It was on Tuesday evening that she received a report from her investigator. Lauren's heart both sank and jumped for joy when she read the report on Johnny Johnson: He was born Jonathon Johnson to Eric and Emma Johnson in a small mid-western town.

'I want him so badly,' Lauren thought. Her own son who she had abandoned as a baby was now back in her life unwittingly as a paid lover.

Sunday rolled around again and Johnny loaded his suitcase into the car that Lauren had sent for him to take him to the airport. Once he arrived, Lauren greeted him and directed him to the terminal. New rules required different IDs these days to fly so Lauren had insisted that Johnny get a passport that was good for any flight. Now she hoped he had.

"Did you get a passport like I suggested?" she asked him.

"Yes," Johnny replied brandishing it to her.

"Good," she said. "You will need it where we're going."

Johnny looked perplexed. Lauren smiled. "We are not going to Washington," she

informed him.

"Where are we going then?" he asked.

"You will find out shortly," she told him.

They soon boarded a plane for San Juan, Puerto Rico. There they took a small charter to the island of St. Lucia. An hour's ride from the small island airport fount the couple at the entrance to a beach resort.

"You realize that none of the clothing I brought is going to fit in here?" Johnny said sarcastically.

"Don't worry," Lauren laughed. "This is a clothing optional adult resort. You won't need any."

Lauren checked the two of them into the resort and they made their way to their room. Once inside, Lauren grabbed Johnny for a huge sloppy wet kiss.

"Take off those silly clothes and come over here and let me suck your beautiful cock," she demanded. Johnny hastily stripped and walked over to the now naked women who hijacked him to this warm tropical paradise. Lauren got on her knees and took as much of his thick rod into her mouth that was possible.

Lauren's hand relentlessly stroked up and down his shaft while she sucked and licked the mushroom head.

"I'm going to cum," Johnny warned but that didn't stop Lauren. She wanted a mouthful of his hot sticky cum. Johnny grunted as he pumped his sperm down Lauren's throat.

"Let's go have a drink by the pool," she suggested after she swallowed the last of what she sucked out of Johnny.

The next two days, Lauren and Johnny barely left their room. Those days were consumed by endless sex.

"Did Marilyn teach you how to properly do anal?" Lauren asked one afternoon. Johnny told her that he did with Kandi. "Good, because that's what I want next," she said to him. Johnny was eager to comply. His thick cock felt good inside her tight butt.

Both Lauren and Johnny were nearing exhaustion be the end of the third day. They took a blanket and laid on the beach under the moonlight that night.

"Johnny," Lauren spoke softly. "Do you feel anything special for me?" she asked. "I mean, something more than just a crazy middle-aged woman who loves to fuck?"

"I can't say what it is," Johnny started, "But I do feel something special about you. I don't know if it's just a coincidence but I feel like we connect on a different level."

Laura sighed while trying to work up the courage to tell him. 'Maybe he will figure it out on his own,' she thought.

"Tell me about your family," Lauren said coyly working toward letting him know she was his mother.

"I don't know anything about them. They are a blur," Johnny said.

"You know I have investigators that work for me," she said.

"I assume you would have to," Johnny responded.

"I felt something special between us that first night," Lauren continued. "I wanted to find out what you were about and who you are."

"I know who your mother and father are," she confided. "Your father, Eric Johnson, was killed in prison. Your mother went to prison too, for drug dealing. That's why you were put in foster care."

Johnny was silent taking it all in. After a pause he asked, "Do you know what happened to my mother?"

"Yes," Lauren explained. "Your mother changed her name after she got out of prison and went on to go to college. She is now a very successful lawyer."

Johnny looked in his lover's eyes, confused. "Do you know my mom?" he asked.

Lauren hesitated. 'Is now the right time?' she thought. "In a way," she said equivocally. "I know who she is now," Lauren told him without revealing herself.

"I never knew my mother," Johnny said to Lauren, "so, I guess it doesn't matter now."

Lauren was relieved. She wanted to change the subject. "We could make love right here under the moonlight," she suggested as she leaned in to kiss Johnny, massaging his balls lightly to incite his arousal.

Gently, they kissed and caressed each other. Lauren tenderly guided Johnny's cock into her pussy. They rocked back and forth, slowly creating the friction that would bring them eventually to fulfillment. Their eyes were locked in a soulful gaze as Johnny's balls drained its remaining seed into Lauren's warm receptacle.

The next morning they sat on the veranda eating a light breakfast. Johnny opened the conversation.

"You asked me last night if I felt something special," Johnny said to Lauren. "I did. Especially when we made gentle love on the beach."

"Are you alright with those feelings?" Lauren asked.

"I suppose I should be emotionally neutral here," he responded. "Considering you are paying me to be here and provide sexual services. I don't want to come across as unprofessional."

"Believe me," Lauren responded, sensing his inner conflict. "You are here to be more than a series of fucks," she went on to explain. "You are here to service me emotionally as well."

Johnny just looked at her.

"And you are doing a marvelous job. Let's go back to the room," she offered with a smile. "I have something to share with you."

Lauren laid down on the bed and beckoned Johnny to join her. She held his head and directed his mouth to her nipple.

"Please suck on my tits," she urged him. "They are so sensitive and it feels so good."

Johnny enjoyed Lauren's large luscious breasts. "I had a son and daughter once," she said to him as he continued suck on her. "I never did breast feed though," she told him.

Johnny picked his head up to look at her. "Don't stop," she commanded. Johnny switched suckling the other tit.

"I was high on drugs," she said, unfolding her story. "My parents took care of my children until they died in an accident," she continued. Johnny was listening to her soft tone as she spoke about her life melancholic.

"I never knew how much I would miss the love of my son," Lauren said. "Until now that he has finally found his way to his mother's breasts."

Johnny abruptly shot up and looked at Lauren in disbelief from what he thought he had just heard.

"Yes, Johnny," she said to him. "I felt a special connection to you that first night. I love you. You are my son. The boy I never knew when I was a drug addict. The boy I abandoned."

"But... But...," Johnny stammered. "If I'm your son, why would you want to keep fucking me?" he asked confused. "Wouldn't that be shameless?"

"I can't change my feelings toward you," Lauren replied. "I can't change who I was or who I am," she lamented. "I can only express my love for you now the way we are. It's special, Johnny. Very, very special, not shameful."

Johnny sat on the edge of the bed bewildered. 'I felt that special connection,' he thought. 'But, it's so very wrong to have sex with my mother,' raced through his mind. 'What the fuck am I going to do? I do love this woman. I want to be with her. I want to make love to her," he reflected.

"Johnny," Lauren said to her son. "Society judges emotions harshly. Love between a mother and son has to be kept in a box." She put her arm around him to comfort him.

"And so it will be with us," she told him. "We cannot let society know how we feel. How magical it is when we make love."

"Then, what will we do?" Johnny asked his mother.

"We will go on as we are," she told him. "You will visit me on weekends as one of your clients. I will continue to pay for your services." Lauren paused. "What happens between us when our skin touches, our arousal heightens and love brings us to orgasmic bliss will be our secret and our passion."

Johnny looked his mother in her pale blue eyes and came to the realization that this was the most wonderful thing in his life. Lauren smiled knowing she now had a son and lover. Playfully, Lauren pushed her son back onto the bed, taking his cock into her mouth, getting it hard as steel.

Lauren leaned toward Johnny as she was about to mount him. "I love the way your thick cock stretches my pussy," she whispered in his ear as she impaled herself on his rod. Lauren rocked back and forth, pulled herself up and down, Johnny's hips matching her rhythm.

"Oh god, YES," she screamed as she orgasmed, her pussy gushing juices bathing Johnny's cock and testicles.

Johnny flipped his mother over, pushing her legs back to rest on his shoulder so he could penetrate her deeply. Lauren wailed with pleasure as her son battered the back of her pussy with his throbbing male muscle.

In an erotic frenzy, the two lovers, mother and son, climaxed together.

Two weeks had passed since Johnny returned from his 'business trip' with Lauren Ashley. They had missed a weekend get together because Lauren actually had to go out of town for one of her major clients. Johnny was looking forward to Sunday when he would share a bed again with his mother.

Friday morning Johnny went to the office for a meeting with Marilyn and James.

"How did it go with the Hamiltons?" Kandi asked as Johnny walked in. "I heard he is a bit nuts."

"So, I don't see him at first. Mrs. Hamilton takes me up to their bedroom," Johnny told the story. "Mr. Hamilton is in the closet, tied up, a cage on his dick and a gag ball in his mouth. For the next hour or so, I fuck the shit out of the wife, her pussy, her ass, her face. Funny thing is, after each time I cum, she carefully takes the condom off me and sets it so nothing spills out."

"Then, when we're about fucked out," Johnny continues. "She tells me to stay. So I sit down in a chair while she unties him and takes the gag off. His cock is still in the cage. She taunts him about how good it was to be fucked by a young bull. Then she takes the rubbers with my cum and spills it out all over her tits and butt cheeks. She makes him lick my cum off her."

"That seems so sick," Kandi interjected.

"Mrs. Hamilton takes me downstairs to see me out," Johnny concluded the story. "She must have noticed how shocked I was at the humiliation. She explained to me that it turns him on so much that she is going to go back upstairs, release his dick from the cage and they are going to have wild sex until they drop from exhaustion."

"Like I said," Kandi laughed. "A sick way to get turned on,"

Johnny went through the doors to find Marilyn and James waiting for him. "Johnny, how are you doing?" Marilyn greeted him with a hug. James shook Johnny's hand.

"We have a special gift for you," Marilyn started out. "Actually, Lauren Ashley has a gift for you that she wants us to make sure you do."

"Lauren," James explained. "Is giving you a scholarship to attend college. She has asked us to be sure that you succeed."

"We know you have a G.E.D. from the juvenile detention," James went on. "Next week you will begin with tutoring for the entrance exams."

"She really likes you," Marilyn said with a grin. "But, then again I can't imagine any of the women wouldn't like you."

"I'll thank her on Sunday," Johnny said to them.

Sunday came around and Johnny was excited to see his mother again. The time they had at the island resort was by far the most fulfilling experience of his life. Really, the only time in his life so far that he experienced love.

"Hey Johnny," Lauren said in a sultry sexy voice as she opened the door to her condominium for him. Johnny replied with a passionate kiss and an embrace. They headed straight for the bedroom. Johnny laid down with his cock pointing straight up. Lauren straddled him in the sixty-nine position, shoving her pussy into his face as her mouth descended on his throbbing hot rod.

Lauren defied her age. She rode Johnny like a woman half her age, with abandonment. After a couple of orgasms she stood up and bent over the bed, inviting her son to take her from behind. He did, furiously pounding her into the mattress with his youthful strength. They gloriously climaxed together.

"Oh my god, Johnny. You are the best a woman could want."

"Mom?" he said sheepishly not knowing how if she would like to be called that. "Thank you for sending me to college."

"It's the least I could do for you, having neglected you all those years," she replied. "I can tell you inherited my brains," his mother continued. "At some point you will grow tired of being a gigolo, you will need a career and I will need a junior partner at the firm."