John's Cumming Again

Story Info
Husband sets up a date for bored wife.
6.9k words
3.6
20.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i122
i122
108 Followers

Penny comes in the house and with a growl in her voice asked me, "How long have you known John was coming down"?

I honestly didn't know anything about his trip and quickly told her the same.

"So, when is he coming down and how did you come upon this knowledge?"

"I just got a text from John and he said he is at the rest stop right outside of town and that he needs a cold beer and a hot shower."

I need to explain a little about John. He is a friend that lives up north and has sort of a biker mentality. He's not an outlaw biker by any means but has a carefree lifestyle and attitude. After he retired from the military, he drove cross country as a trucker but now he is basically just retired. He is still in pretty good shape and a jovial person so he makes friends easy. He also can be rather loud and direct which sometimes works to his advantage and sometimes not. As for Penny and John they have a love-hate relationship.

I think what brothers her most is that he has the ability to attract younger beautiful women. It's funny because when he brings one over to the house Penny has to comment that she must be a slut to be hanging out with John. In reality she is just jealous of her and feeling like she is getting old and unattractive. As much as she bitches about John, I know she still wants to fuck him and feels like these little sexy hot things are keeping him from her. So, you see it isn't because John is coming into town it's because she doesn't know with whom.

"Well in that case I guess I need to run to the store and get a case of Budweiser and you need to make sure we have clean towels in the bathroom."

I like John's visits, we always end up drinking way to much beer but we normally also get in some good riding. When he comes to town it is an excuse to do some serious partying. Yes, he has fucked Penny and probably will again this trip. That is unless he brings a sweet little hardbody with him. I would enjoy swapping women with him, but it probably won't happen as Penny normally freak's out when I try to get some strange pussy. She claims to be so straight laced but she doesn't know that I know of most of her escapades.

For instance, I know the last time John was here he fucked her. As usual we grilled dinner, built a fire in the patio firepot and had a few beers. Well actually we had a few too many beers. John and Penny were doing some serious flirting in their normal banter and I was wondering how far they would take it. About ten o'clock I told them I had had a long day and the beer was making me sleepy. I told them I was going to bed so don't forget to pick up all the empty beer bottles and put out the fire before they come in.

With that I did go to bed, however my bedroom window faces the patio. I eased the window open just slightly so I could hear what they were saying and opened the curtain just enough that I could see them. John said that they probably shouldn't be out there since I went in to bed. Penny said that it was a beautiful night and she wanted to stay out for just a little longer and look at the stars. She then pointed out the Big Dipper, Saturn and a few other stars. John said that he could see them but they just looked like points of light in the sky and he wasn't very impressed.

Penny asks him if he had ever looked at a star through a telescope, to which he replied no. She told him that if he would help set hers up she would show him the creators on the moon. Being John he replied that he would much rather see her moon up close but would help set up the telescope if she wanted. Shortly they were busy locking the legs in place and selecting the proper lens. Penny quickly found the moon in the objective and told John to have a look. He told her he couldn't see anything. You have to have the right eye relief and even then if the scope isn't aimed perfectly you can't see anything.

Well Penny was leaning over John trying to aim the scope and telling him how to adjust it when he turned his head and their faces were almost touching. I saw him give her the lightest kiss possible and she just remained frozen. He then kissed her a little more firmly and again she remained still. He then spun around and took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. This time she said that she needed to go to the bathroom and to get another beer.

I immediately jumped into bed and started making small snoring noises. Sure enough she came in used the bathroom and checked to see if I was indeed asleep. Satisfied that I was in a deep exhausted beer induced sleep pattern she went back out on the patio with john. She didn't have fresh beers for them though she had a couple blankets which she laid upon the chase lounge chair. John just looked at her with a puzzled look upon his face.

"I just checked on Dan and he is passed out cold. When he is like that, he can sleep through an earthquake so we don't need to worry about waking him."

"Waking him, what exactly do you mean?"

"I mean that for years you have come here talking shit and all those bimbos you have following you around like you're some sort of pussy slayer, I want to find out if you are as good as you think you are!"

With that said she walked over to him dropped to her knees and freed his dick from it's confines. It was about the same size as mine so she had no trouble taking it and pushed her nose into his abdomen. I'm sure he was impressed by this little maneuver of hers. Normally when a woman starts to give a guy head she will start out by just taking the head into her mouth and working up to the deep throat but no not Penny she buried his dick all the way on the first touch.

I figured this was going to be getting good so I quickly got a chair so I could make myself comfortable for the show. She continued to give him a wet and noisy blow job. When it looked like he was about to blow a nut down her throat she pulled away from it, grabbed the base and slapped the hell out of the head. I could hear the sound when her made contact with his dickhead and I've got to tell you it made my dick go limp. Needless to say, it stopped his impending orgasm. She then lay back on the chase lounge chair and calmly downed a swig of beer.

I watched John stumble as he tried to remove his cloths as fast as possible. He then knelt down by her and slowly started to remove her shorts. I was surprised to see that when she was in the bathroom, she had removed her panties and probably bra too. I watched as John slowly worked her shorts down and off her legs. She could have made it easy on him by lifting her ass but no she was making him work for his pussy tonight.

Thank God it was a full moon and that I have a good privacy fence otherwise I might not have been treated to such a fine show as I was getting that night. After he got her shorts off he picked up one of her feet and began sucking her toes. He slowly worked his way up her leg to her thighs. There he lingered kissing them on both sides and running his tongue over her smooth sensitive skin. He was careful to come close to her love button and slit but never actually touching it. I watched as he held both of her legs up in the air exposing her asshole to the night air.

Then he did the unexpected to her, he licked and sucked her ass trying as hard as he could to get his tongue past her sphincter. She was squealing with delight. He worked that ass over for about five minutes before moving on to her pussy. She was so worked up that by the time he got around to sucking her clit past his lips she had an orgasm. It was fun to watch. He still had her by the ankles with her feet above his head and when she climaxed her feet and legs quivered as she tried to ball up but he held her firm.

As her breathing returned to normal, he looked at her with that typical John grin and sunk his dick in her pussy with one swift and powerful stroke. She let out a "GODDDDDDDDDD" that I thought would make the neighbors come running, but I didn't notice anyone's light coming on or doors slamming shut so I figured they didn't hear anything or assumed it was some sort of an animal. He still had her legs up in the air and was pounding that puss. He was hitting it so hard that the lounge chair had scooted all the way across the patio and was now working itself out into the yard. I heard her trying to be quite but just the same telling him to fuck her harder and faster and deeper.

Damn from where I was sitting if he was to fuck her any harder, he would have shattered her pelvis bone! Regardless she was asking for it and he was giving it to her. I watched as she started to curl her toes in another orgasm and the telltale grunts groans and moans signaled her next orgasm wasn't too far off. He slid his hands down her legs till they were behind her knees and lifted her up more which changed the angle his dick was entering her. It was now aimed up toward her belly button which was stimulating her G-spot.

It only took a few more strokes in this position before she had her second climax of the night. She belted out "I'm cumming I'm fucking cumming push it in me deeper and hold it there. Aughhhhugaa I fucking cumming". She was cumming I could tell it even from my distance. She wrapped her legs around his back and tried to drive him deeper into her while grinding her clit on his groin. I could see him trying to fight off his own climax but it was of no use. I watched as his ass cheeks clenched and I knew he was depositing a massive load into my wifes womb.

They held each other tight for a minute then he stood up dropping her onto the chair with a thud. When she landed on the chair a small amount of his cum bounced into the air and fell back onto her mound. In the moon light I could see that her pussy hole was still gaped open and a flood of cum was running out. John walked over got his beer, took a big gulp and then walked over to Penny, stuck his dick in her face and told her to lick it clean.

She said, "Fuck you asshole clean your own dick".

With that he slapped her across the face with his cum coated dick and grabbed a hand full of hair and wiped his dick of their juices. Smiling down at her so she wasn't for sure if he was serious or just kidding around.

He said, "Bitch never tell me no again. Now get this place cleaned up while I take the telescope inside".

Shortly I heard her in the hall bathroom washing her cum drenched pussy. I still pretended to be asleep as she climbed into bed. As she did, I rolled over as if to snuggle and grabbed her crotch. She pushed my hand away but before she did, I could tell that she had tried to wash away her sins. She had obviously forgotten that he used her hair as a towel because she didn't shampoo it and I fell asleep to the scent of their sex.

The next day I had to get up early and go to work so I don't know if they fucked again or not. I do know she was extremely pissed when John went for a scooter ride and came home with a little hottie on the back. I heard her telling him that if he thought he was going to bring that little slut into her house to fuck he was wrong and that he needed to leave and get a hotel. We had a couple of beers then they left and I hadn't seen John since.

I hear the unmistakable sound of a Harley enter our sub-division and know that John has arrived. Penny hears it too and starts telling me that she doesn't want him staying at our house. I tell her that he is my friend and my house is open to any of my friends until they cross me or become moochers and John has done neither in the past so shut-the-fuck-up! Just then John burst through the door grabs me for a biker handshake/backslappen, throws his bag on the chair, heads to the frig for a beer and tells Penny to get a couple towels that they are headed to the shower.

"What the fuck do you mean "WE" are headed to the shower?"

"Just what I said woman and didn't I tell you before to never tell me no!"

Penny started to say something but he grabbed her by the arm and led her to the bathroom. She looked back at me like aren't you going to say or do something? I just smiled and told her not to forget to wash his nuts because they get pretty nasty from sitting in the saddle riding down the road all day.

"Why would I care how nasty his ball sack is?"

I told her because it is much better to give a knobber to a fresh smelling dick that a stinky one.

"What the fuck do you mean by that, I'm not giving anyone a knobber unless I want too, especially this fuckhead."

"Yes you will and you will do anything else he asks you to do while he's our house guest."

"What the fuck is wrong with you why aren't you stopping him I can't umm eerr umm" As she was bitching John picked her up, laid a big lip lock on her and carried her to the bathroom. I heard water running and her telling John, fuck you I ain't gonna do no such thing and out the door she flew.

"What the fuck is going on here, why are you putting up with him treating me like one of his biker bitch whores?"

"Because this weekend you are one of his biker bitch whores! Don't give me your holier-than-thou attitude either. I know you want to fuck him again!"

Her eyes got about as big as saucers. "What do you mean, again?"

"Look I know you fucked him in the back yard the last time he was here so shut the fuck up and get your ass back in the bathroom."

"You knew and you're not mad at me?"

"Let's just say that I'm mad at you for sneaking a fuck behind my back, which is like cheating. I have thought about how I should handle your transgressions for quite some time now. I have decided that to make amends you shall be our bitch this weekend with no questions asked. If we tell you to cook dinner, you cook dinner. If we tell you to walk around naked, you walk around naked. If we tell you to drop to your knees, you drop to your knees. If we tell you to get naked and climb on the pool table, then you will get naked and climb on the pool table."

"But what if I say no?"

"Then I will file for divorce and John will be my witness that you are an adulteress."

"And if I agree?"

"Then we actually might have a fun weekend and afterward if you do exactly as we say then all will be forgiven."

"So let me get this straight, if I want to be forgiven for fucking John then I need to fuck John again. What makes you think that I believe that you will forgive me and not file for divorce anyway?"

I told her that was easy to explain and rationalize. If we all three fucked together it would prove to be consensual sex between three adults and could not be grounds for a divorce in any court. I could see the wheels turning inside her head. I knew she wanted to fuck John and I knew that she didn't want a divorce and I also knew that she knew that with my knowledge I would have something on her and that was probably the most persuasive reason of all to go ahead with the weekend we had planned.

Oh did I say "we" well yes I did. You see after John's last visit he felt so bad about fucking Penny that he stopped communicating with us. He then told a mutual friend what happened and how bad he felt about it. The friend sorta hinted around that something bad happened during his visit and that he was worried about me finding out about it. I immediately knew what everyone was beating around the bush about so I called John and told him that I not only knew that he fucked Penny but had sort of set it up and then watched the whole thing from my bedroom window.

He was relieved and eventually we came up with this weekend's agenda. This was basically to fuck the shit out of Penny but to also get her to loosen up about recreational sex among friends.

"Penny get your ass back in here and scrub my nuts!" John yelled.

"You really mean you really want me to go take a shower with John?"

"Yes, and also to do anything else we want you to do for the rest of the weekend, now get naked and get in the shower with him while I grill us some steaks."

I guess for impact she decided that she would get naked right there in the hallway.

As her naked ass was entering the bathroom, she looked at me with half a scorn and half a smile and said, "This is going to be some crazy shit and if I can work through it you had better be ok with whatever happened and does happen in the future."

I slapped her naked ass and told her to relax, it's only sex. She didn't close the bathroom door and as soon as I came back into the house from lighting the grill, I heard unmistakable sounds coming from the bathroom. I walked by and looked in to see that Penny had one leg up on the side of the tub with John's dick buried deep in her pussy from behind. He had a hand full of her tit, pinching the nipple and with his other arm he had reached around her and was massaging her clit as he was pumping her pussy. I just stood there watching the water cascade over their bodies as they showered to ecstasy.

Penny was starting to moan her preorgasmic guttural sounds and I could see the distorted look on John's face so I knew this wouldn't last much longer. I saw John shove his dick as far up her cunt as it would go and knew he just unleashed a flood of cum into her cunt. This must have triggered her climax also as I saw her tense up then relax to the point that I thought she was going to pass out. Again, when he pulled his dick out of her pussy hole I saw copious amounts of cum draining from her cunt and being washed down the drain.

Smiling he told her, "Now clean my dick off".

This time there wasn't any disagreement; she just turned kneeled down and took him into her mouth. Smiling I walked back to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Shortly they too came into the kitchen John grabbed the steaks and headed to the grill. I ask Penny how she was feeling to which she replied that so far she was ok with everything. Good because we are just getting started, now I want you to go to the bedroom, take everything you're wearing off and put on a tee shirt that barely covers your crotch when you are standing. She started to protest because it was still early and someone may stop in. I reminded her of her obligation to be totally obedient and subservient to us this weekend.

"Now go and do as you are told!"

She scampered off and returned with one of my oversized black bike week tee shirts that hung down to her knees. Without saying a word, I went to the closet and found a well worn white tee shirt that would barely cover her ass regardless of whether she was standing much less sitting. I then went to her and pulled the black shirt off of her, slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red hand print for John to see when he came in and put the small white and well worn tee on her. The red hand print was clearly visible through the sheer material. She cursed at me for the slap so without a word I raised the tee shirt and placed another hand print on her other ass cheek. I told her that whenever we tell her to do something if she doesn't do it satisfactorily there will be consequences.

She again needed a moment to absorb this little tidbit and process it. Before she could think I told her to get us a beer and make it quick! It appeared she did this without thinking and so when she handed me my beer, I gave her a little kiss. I told her that when she does good, she will also be rewarded for good behavior as well. She was so fucking hot at that moment that I couldn't help but to want to fuck her. Placing both her hands on the kitchen counter I entered her from behind. I could tell how lubricated she still was from John's cum. She was so loose and silky smooth that I slid in without resistance. In fact, she was so loose that even though I was horny as hell I could tell that if I got off it would be mentally vice physical stimulation because she was so relaxed and cum slippery.

While I was fucking her I looked down and my dick was coated with the white froth of cum. Reaching down I scooped up what was at her vaginal hole and deposited it on her ass hole. She isn't really into anal sex but she does like a finger from time to time. I worked my finger into her back side and could feel my dick plowing her pussy through the thin membranes that separate the two canals.

i122
i122
108 Followers
12