All Comments on 'John's Cumming Again'

by i122

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is no loving wife; just a used one

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

The DOM aspect switched me off - wouldn't even have started reading this if the tags mentioned that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good story, liked the part where they're literally getting they're asses kissed. keep up the good work and I'll keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if anyone is paying these trolls, or do you think they're doing it on there spare time. Sport trolling? Guessing some are legit religious nuts, probably a Russian bot or two out there, but I would wager dollars to donuts that they are in fact just a bunch of run of the mill incels, given there particular obsessive hatred for woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL THIS GUY COMES OFF AS THAT WHINEY BRAT IN THE STORE HAVING A FULL ON TANTRUM WITH THE EMBARRASSED PARENT JUST WANTING TO LEAVE THE KID IN THE STORE LOL

AM I RIGHT?????????????????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

i122i122about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous for suggesting I delete some of the trolls comments and a how to do it. I like favorable comments as well as constructive criticism. The latter is especially helpful so I can learn what areas of writing I need to improve upon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Deleting comments is cowardly. If you got the guts to post cuck stories, you should have the guts to take the criticism that goes with them. Anonymous who suggested deleting comments is as gutless as the authors who take his advice. At least have the guts to sign your comments. (signed ML)

i122i12213 days agoAuthor

Anonymous I see you are a brave one by posting as anonymous bwahahaha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous