John's Tied Up Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
John finds his cousin in a compromising position.
2.2k words
4.57
105.1k
161

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deepwood
Deepwood
91 Followers

John heard an odd noise as he entered his cousin Cassy's house. He was there to return a borrowed table they'd used at his 18th birthday party just last week. He thought back to how drunk Cassy had gotten, and how loose her shirt was when she bent over. She seemed to do that a lot when she was drunk.

The sound reminded him of skin against silk mixed with the friction of rope against wood. He'd told them he was coming by sometime later this evening, but unexpectedly had time to stop by earlier. He figured they wouldn't mind, she did say she was just working on her new house today with his sister Rebecca.

"Rebecca, is that you? How long does it take to get some toys? This damn rope keeps getting tighter!"

John froze, confused as to why she'd be tied up at all, and quietly walked into the bedroom. There she was, in all her glory, nothing but bare skin, rope, and a blindfold. Her perky b-cups were stretched flat as she bent her back, struggling to wiggle loose.

"This is the last time we use this rope, I can't move a muscle without it getting tigher!" she said.

John remained silent and shocked as he took in every detail of the sight laid before him. This was like a dream, he thought. He had always had an incest fetish and the biggest crush on his cousin. He was never very close with her due to their age difference, but always wished he had the chance to be closer to her. Though he never imagined something like this would ever come true.

A new thought entered his mind. Why is she tied up spread eagle on a bed like this and asking for Rebecca? Are they lovers? They were always far closer than John and any of his other cousins. But this close? The thought made his member twitch.

He didn't know what to do. A thousand thoughts crossed his mind. Do I take advantage? No, that's wrong. Do I take a picture? Is that any better? While he continued to weigh the moral and ethical ramifications of each and every incestual thing he wished to do in that moment, he heard footsteps behind him.

He turned around, finding Rebecca standing in the doorway, equally confused and shocked as he was. She was wearing only a thin silk bath robe which did nothing to hide the rock hard nipples of her d-cups poking out from between strands of long dark hair. The figure of her college volleyball player body left little to John's very overstimulated imagination. After a moment of confusion she looked down and saw what John had been ignoring. A bulge had grown where no bulge should be when viewing your naked tied up cousin and barely dressed sister. Her face turned from confused, to blushing embarrassment, to a look of confident knowledge in what needed to happen next.

"Why are you being quiet? Did you get the vibrator or what?," said Cassy.

"Yeah, I've got it right here. But I decided we're not done yet," said Rebecca. "The strap-on we bought was delivered, and I got too horny thinking about using it on you to cut you loose yet."

John barely recognized the obviously horny, slightly cracking voice of Rebecca. She seemed both nervous and excited at whatever she was about to do. John just now noticed the small package under her arm. She sat it down on the bed. Rebecca turned to John and took out her phone. She stared at it for a second, as if thinking, and then took a few steps back. She raised her phone and took a picture, making an effort to get both John's still befuddled yet horny face and Cassy's blushed naked body in the picture. She then began typing, and held up her phone.

EAT HER

John stared at the two simple words for longer than should be necessary as Rebecca lowered her phone and brought up the picture. John understood, as he had from the moment she took the picture but now finally accepted, that she was blackmailing him into committing an act of incest they clearly both wanted to see.

Rebecca motioned at Cassy's pink slit, still surrounded by red flushed skin from whatever they'd been doing before John showed up. John's mind was beginning to clear, as much as it could given his arousal. Even that began to change as his confusion and worry and embarrassment began to stop getting in the way of his hornyness and pure lust for his cousin.

John noticed Rebecca moving to make sure Cassy's blindfold was still tight, so John waited so as to not make two sounds in two different places. He suspected Rebecca's plan involved Cassy finding out John was there, but not yet. Not until after they'd done too much to turn back. John got up on the bed, trying not to touch Cassy's legs so she wouldn't feel the wrong clothing or abundance of body hair. The close up view of his hot cousin's pussy was almost enough to make him cum on the spot. He moved his face in close and teased around the edges, tasting her and taking his time.

After what seemed like mere minutes and many hours she was arching her back. He'd used every technique he knew, and finally found what was going to set her over the edge.

"Just like that!," she said while John moved his flattened tongue up and down, slightly caressing her clit each time. She struggled against her ropes as she had what was likely more than the second orgasm of the day.

"That was amazing. Did you find a pussy licking guide while you were in the garage or what?"

Rebecca pulled John back off the bed. "Let's try the strap on while you're lying on your stomach," said Rebecca.

"Whatever you want cousin," said Cassy.

While John stood re-positioning his bulge, Rebecca re-positioned Cassy on the bed. Untying the minimum amount of ropes needed at a time she flipped Cassy over to her stomach, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before doing so. She let just enough slack loose on the ropes before retying them so that she can be pulled up into a half doggy style position. She then noticed John still rubbing his bulge. "Hold on a minute," said Rebecca.

Rebecca then pointed at John's jeans, and motioned downward. She licked her lips while staring at the lump longingly. John hesitated. As ridiculous as it sounds, it's one thing to lick your cousin's pussy while your sister watches. It was another to have your sister suck you off before you fuck your cousin.

John quickly realized they'd gone too far to stop now, and they both wanted it, consequences be damned. John quickly unbuttoned and rolled off his boxers and jeans at the same time, becoming just as eager as Rebecca to change their relationship forever. Rebecca knelt down, eyeing her brother's average, yet perfect member. Something so beautiful that she hadn't seen since catching him getting out of the shower years before. She'd fantasized about this moment even more than John. John looked down as his sister looked up, blue eyes staring into his as she took his penis into her hot, wet mouth. John fought the urge to moan, while Rebecca failed to do the same. Cassy didn't seem to hear. His sister began the best blowjob of his life, slowly, enjoying exploring his member with her tongue.

"What's that sound?"

"Just squirting the lube on the strap on and rubbing it around, I'll be ready in a minute."

John knew he wouldn't last long like this and motioned at Cassy's little upturned ass, her small pussy lips hanging below, creating a tempting silhouette. Rebecca understood; she had to make a choice of where she wanted him to finish. Briefly she thought "in me," but she knew that would have to come later. She had to tread these waters carefully for her full fantasy to play out, and right now it involved John dumping his load deep into Cassy's little cunt.

Rebecca released her new favorite toy from her mouth and stood up, grabbing her phone. She quickly typed something and showed it to John.

ON BIRTH CONTROL, CUM IN HER

John accepted his order without hesitation, getting on the bed in position. He mimed for Rebecca to hold her ass. Rebecca carefully, so as to make it seem like she was simply readjusting herself, climbed up behind John and reached around to grab both sides of Cassy's ass. John rubbed his tip against Cassy's lips a few times before slowly pushing in, lubricated by his sister's spit.

"Holy shit that feels real. Did you heat it up first?"

"Of course, I always follow the instructions. I know you dont like surprises, especially cold ones."

Much to John's dismay, he felt Rebecca carefully taking off her robe. After tossing it on the floor she grabbed Cassy's ass again, pushing her perfect breasts against John's back. This was going to make it even more difficult, he thought. He continued thrusting slowly, careful not to touch Cassy too much with his hairy body. So far she seemed none the wiser, probably too distracted in the afterglow of her multiple orgasms and the excitement of a new toy.

After several more minutes of this, Cassy began throwing herself back against him, harder and harder, telling him she wanted Rebecca to be a little rougher with their strap on, not knowing that it laid on the ground still in its box.

Rebecca continued to tease John while rhythmically pulling Cassy's pussy further back into John's dick. She licked and bit his earlobes and his neck. She rubbed her breasts up and down against his back, making it clear just how diamond hard those nipples could get.

One hand disappeared as Rebecca began to finger herself behind him. He tried to focus on the task in front of him, but Rebecca's small movements against his back were hard to ignore. After a while she brought her hand up and put a finger on his lips, which he immediately tasted and sucked. Rebecca pulled John back and pushed him off the bed, matching his movements at the same time.

"I want to see your face when you cum," said Rebecca.

"Mmmh I want you to see all of me.," said Cassy.

Rebecca untied the ropes to flip her back over and retied them, tighter this time with almost no slack.

John got back on the bed, making small movements and putting his weight down slowly to hide his real size. John had a harder time in this position. He had no horse cock and there was no avoiding touching Cassy with his hairy body. He enjoyed the extra touch, but feared she might catch on. He decided to speed things up, quickly rejoining their bodies and thrusting deeply.

"Oh God, yes. That angle is fucking perfect. Keep going, harder!" Cassy moaned.

John looked up after a while to find Rebecca watching intently, fingering herself while playing with her nipples. This did not help John's struggle to go longer.

John was beginning to think Cassy wasnt going to need much longer anyway. Rebecca seemed to be thinking the same thing, as she began to untie one of Cassy's arm ropes while shoving John's body closer to Cassy. Rebecca leaned in and breathily whispered in his ear.

"Kiss her"

John needed no more motivation after glancing at Cassy's small lips. He kissed her, lightly at first, and then deeply. At first Cassy returned the kiss, but John could tell she began to hesitate. Rebecca finished untying her and immediately removed Cassy's blindfold. Cassy opened her eyes as their tongues played with each other and her eyes went wide. John's thrusting combined with the passionate kiss and the realization of who she was fucking must have been enough to send Cassy over the edge.

Her pussy tightened around John and he felt her intense orgasm.

That was all he needed to begin unloading his seed deep into Cassy. She held him tight and kissed him again as they both heard Rebecca moaning loudly and arching her back against the wall, finishing but longing for more, for John. John began to come to his senses, realizing what he, they, had just done. He looked over at his sister, who was climbing into bed to lay next to Cassy. His cousin lie there with her eyes closed, leaving him to wonder how she was going to react. Rebecca prodded Cassy to scoot over, and waved John to lie between them. He did so, exhausted, and collapsed between them. Cassy's head rolled over towards him, and she looked him in the eyes.

"Who's idea was this?"

"Mine.," said Rebecca.

"You know I hate surprises."

"I thought I might have found a surprise you'd enjoy."

Cassy looked back at John, then down at his already recovering dick, and back up to his lips. She kissed him again, this time with no hesitation, question, or confusion. Cassy leaned back and took a deep breath. She looked over at Rebecca, who was now eyeing John up and down. "Well you succeeded, you sick slut. Now what?"

Deepwood
Deepwood
91 Followers