John's Tied Up Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
John's incestuous adventures continue at a family gathering.
4.1k words
4.67
22.8k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deepwood
Deepwood
91 Followers

John walked through the door into his grandparent's house, where his family on his father's side gathered every year for the 4th of July. The moment he walked through the door, he saw his sister Rebecca and his cousin Cassy sitting on the couch. He immediately knew they were going to be trouble. Both of them were wearing matching skirts, just ever so slightly too short to wear to a family event. Their shirts were loose flowing garments that hung just past their belly buttons. They were just thin enough for John to see the hint of Rebecca's rather large nipples. They looked up at him in unison, both of them beaming with mischievous grins. This was going to be a stressful family gathering.

John hadn't been able to stop thinking about the evening the three of them had a few days prior. They had not made any contact since then, and he wasn't sure what either of them thought about it in hindsight. When John saw Rebecca at the house she acted normally, and John never brought it up. He figures she was trying to figure out how the two of them should act at home together. They obviously had to be careful.

After John had said hello to everyone, and people's attention returned to whatever they were focused on before, the two girls jumped up to hug John together. Both of them pulled themselves close to John, making sure he knew he was right about there being no bras. "Bras aren't the only thing we're missing," Cassy whispered into his ear. Rebecca looked giddy but said nothing as they both went back to the couch, leaving him to wander around and think about that for a while.

John made small talk with family members for a while until lunch. Right as everyone was heading to grab their plate, the door opened. Mia and her father came in. They weren't related but they were close family friends and they made it to most family gatherings. Mia's father didn't have any family, and her mother died when she was young, so they have always considered John's family their family. Mia had grown up with John, being only a few months older, and they were as close to cousins as two completely unrelated people could be. She was wearing much more appropriate summer clothing for the occasion, a simple shirt and Capri's. She was beautiful, and John had always fought his attraction to her, much the same way he did Cassy. She was one of his best friends and he didn't want to risk losing that. She was also friends with Rebecca and Cassy, though not as close. They were the only people in the family within their age group.

"Hey John," said Mia.

"Hey yourself," said John.

"I brought my swim suit, are you and the girls planning on swimming later?"

"I am, I assume they brought their's too."

John and Mia continued to talk for only a moment before the smell of food and the threat of missing out on rolls urged them to go eat.

After dinner John went to sit on the couch next to Cassy. Cassy looked up from her conversation with a relative John barely knew. She shifted her legs, putting one over the other. John quickly glanced down but did not get a good enough view to know if she was wearing panties or not. Then her father showed up.

"You know John, Cassy has been telling me she's wanting to learn how to do more with her hands," her father said.

John stared blankly for a second, trying to get his mind out of the gutter and focus on what he probably meant. Cassy had stopped talking and was listening in on the conversation, fighting back a grin. She subtly inched closer to John, as if she wanted to add to the awkwardness for him. "Oh really? Like what?" John said.

"Woodworking, mostly. Maybe you could show her your tools sometime, maybe do some hands-on learning on how to use them?"

"Yeah, I'd really appreciate it if you let me get my hands on your tools. Maybe we can make something together, and you can teach me how to join together a proper butt or lap joint?" Cassy said.

John was incredibly thankful that the obvious hints seemed to go over his oblivious uncle's head. He managed to stay focused on the conversation he and her father were having, and not the second more subtle conversation he and Cassy were having.

"That would be great. I know of a few pieces of a equipment I bet she would enjoy using. We'll have to set a date and get together for that sometime. Just make sure to bring dirty clothes, the lubes and oils I use on some of them can make a mess,"

Cassy quickly looked away, though John could see the smile she was hiding.

"That sounds great," she said.

To John's great relief, Cassy's mother came up and talked to her husband, ending the conversation.

Later that afternoon, Cassy approached John outside where they were just finishing up a loosely ruled game of soccer. As she approached, John was enraptured by the sight of a sweaty Mia in a lightly damp white shirt.

"Want to show me what kind of tools the barn loft has? I can bring my own lube, if it helps," said Cassy with a sparkle in her eye.

John hesitated for only a moment before walking towards the barn with her. They both silently climbed the ladder up to the dusty loft, where they would have relative privacy. It was far enough, and closed up enough, from the rest of the family that no one would hear them.

As soon as John got up the stairs Cassy grabbed him and kissed him deeply. John had an immediate reaction to this, and as Cassy pushed up against him, she noticed it as well. Cassy quickly began unbuttoning his jeans when John pulled her over to a stack of unused boards and pulled them off before sitting down.

Cassy kneeled in front of him, green eyes never leaving his as she took his cock into her hot mouth. He had fantasized about scenarios like this for years, never imagining the hot cousin of his fantasies would be not only willing, but eager to make them come true. After a few heavenly minutes of her moving her head in a rhythmic pattern, playing with him using her tongue, the tack room door of the barn opened. They both froze.

John held a finger to his lips, and Cassy saw a chance to ignore him. She saw it as a challenge. Cassy grabbed that finger, and sucked it too. John looked at her as if to say "Now is not the time!" as she let go of his finger and lowered herself to his other appendage.

John heard footsteps and talking from within the tack room as Cassy returned to her plaything. It wasn't long before he recognized the voices. Mia. And her mother.

He shot one more panicked look at Cassy, who then shook her head, cock still in her kind-of-smiling mouth. He knew he would lose this battle if it went on long enough. For the next several minutes he tried to remain motionless and silent while hearing Mia's cute soft voice talking about the horses and cats. A small part of him was beginning to hope that Mia could somehow join in on the family fun sometime. He surprised himself as he realized he was giving in to it all, taboo be damned. He suspected that even if Mia were horrified at his new relationship with his cousin and sister, she still wouldn't reveal it and ruin John's life. She could be trusted. Her mother certainly could not be.

Cassy then decided it would be a good time to play with him even more by pulling off her loose shirt. The sight was both pleasing and taunting to John, who wished they were somewhere more private. He would love to see if she was just joking about there being no panties under those short skirts.

John overheard his aunt say that she was going back to the house, and Mia saying she would be along soon. Great. Now it was just him, Mia, and Cassy with his dick still in her mouth. Cassy must have heard too as she stepped up her game, moving faster and using more tongue. John wasn't going to last much longer.

He came, hard. The combination of the taboo of his cousin performing the act and his cute childhood friend just below them created enough force to surprise Cassy as she caught and swallowed his load. Thankfully he remained silent, and Cassy did too, other than the quietest of squeaks at his impressive release.

The door closed below them and they both decided it was best to return to the house before anyone noticed them missing.

Later John entered the bathroom that led right outside to the pool. As he opened the door, trunks in hand, Cassy and Rebecca were both waiting to pounce. They grabbed the door before it closed and both rushed in after him.

"What are you doing? Someone is going to notice we're all three in here," he whispered.

"Everyone else is already outside, if we leave one by one no one will notice," said Cassy.

"You'll probably want to wait the longest," said Rebecca with a knowing look.

That was when they both began undressing, which did not take long. Rebecca glanced away as she pulled her shirt over her breasts, with a slight resistance at her aroused nipples. Cassy started with her skirt, showing her pink wet pussy. Rebecca then did the same, and then ran a finger along hers and sucked it. She looked at her brother as she did this, making sure he knew she was also incredibly horny.

John looked down and realized what she meant about waiting the longest. Even through his jeans you could tell he was sporting a tent. Cassy and Rebecca both laughed at his expression and quickly got into their two piece bikinis. John knew this was their plan all along.

Cassy left first, with John and Rebecca at the back corner of the room so that no one right outside in the pool would see them. John began undressing to change, figuring there was no point waiting until Rebecca left. As he finished undressing and grabbed his trunks, Rebecca grabbed him and kissed him like no sister has ever kissed her brother before. At least, so he assumed as of a few days ago. Now he wondered just how common this might be. The kiss did nothing for his boner, and Rebecca knew it. She then grabbed his now exposed dick in her hands and gave it a twist before heading out the door, doing very little to make sure no one saw him.

Damn them. John was annoyed, both at being their plaything this entire day and also at how much he enjoyed this new relationship with them. He had tried to resist this for too long, and every minute of the day was whittling away any resistance he had left.

Tensing his legs and trying to think of unattractive things helped relieve the boner, somewhat. He fought with the image of Mia below them as he came in his cousin's mouth just an hour ago. He had seen her once since then and didn't make eye contact. He struggled not to imagine her own face at the end of his pole.

Finally he felt soft enough to leave the room and jump into the pool. He wasted no time before jumping in in case any arousing thoughts reemerged.

Most of the adults were outside the pool area in chairs having conversations about town gossip and people John didn't know. Most of the kids were thankfully still playing out in the yard and hadn't made it into the pool yet. Or maybe not thankfully, as John realized this may give Cassy and Rebecca enough confidence to pull more stunts.

Just as John was settling in next to Cassy and Rebecca, Mia came out of the pool room, in a black one piece that contrasted beautifully with her pale white skin. It covered little more than the bikinis of the other two girls, but gave the illusion of modesty by covering some of her stomach. Her A cup breasts were teasingly just noticeable through the thick fabric. John had always had a thing for smaller breasts, and considered himself lucky that the three girls he found most attractive and close to him in life all had them.

Mia glanced over and saw the three of us alone in the pool, then smiled and headed straight for us. John had no doubt in his mind that Rebecca and Cassy were already thinking of how to use this to their advantage.

The fence to the pool wasn't finished yet. They had tried to get it ready for this gathering but bad weather had postponed it. John's parents were of course worried about little kids going in and out of the pool area, as well as animals getting in. Their fears came to life as Cassy's nephew cut across the corner of the pool concrete and tripped. He had been carrying a large freshly opened bottle of bubbles, designed for large bubble wands with a big opening.

The soap splashed all over the place, the first splash hitting Mia straight in the chest. The bottom rolled to a stop near the pool, pouring the rest of its contents straight in. While the jets got to work on the bubbly soap, John's eyes were on Mia. The bubbles and slimy soap slowly running down her smooth white skin was arousing in a way he had never expected. She went to wipe some of it off, telling the boy's mom that it was alright and it would wash off in the pool. Her hands glided across her petite body, wiping more of the soap into the pool.

A handful of bubbles thrown in John's face snapped his attention away. Cassy and Rebecca were playing in the bubbles already. The small pool with the large amount of soap caused the entire surface to be covered in a thick layer of bubbles in no time at all.

Mia walked into the pool and came over to where they were standing.

"What have you guys been up to? I've barely seen John all day," Mia said.

"I don't know either, where have you been?" said Rebecca. She glanced at Cassy.

"I didn't feel well earlier after soccer and took a break inside," said John. He thought that was a convincing enough lie as no one seemed to notice him going towards the barn.

"I've always loved a good after exercise nap. It really takes a load off," said Cassy, trying too hard to work subtle teasing into everything she said.

Rebecca rolled her eyes. She then dove under the water and disappeared. She had always been a great swimmer, and could hold her breath longer than anyone else in the family by far.

"Well we should plan another trip to a water park like we did last year, just the four of us. We should go soon while it's still warm," said Mia.

"That sounds great! We should try that new slow moving slide that's pitch black inside, I heard the tubes seat up to four people. I heard it takes five minutes to reach the bottom," said Cassy.

While they began this conversation, John felt something touch his leg. A hand then reached into his trunks, hidden beneath several inches of bubbles. Rebecca. She gave his cock a few tugs and twists before putting it back in his trunks and resurfacing a few feet away as if she'd been swimming back and forth under the bubbles.

"We were just discussing another water park trip. You interested Rebecca?" asked John. He pretended as if nothing had happened.

"Absolutely. I love getting soaked, and I know Cassy does too. I vote we all four do whatever will get us the wettest, no matter what it is," said Rebecca. She seemed more excited than she had ever been, and Mia did not miss the fact that Rebecca used to be the one least likely to do any of the water slides.

Discussion turned to sports as Rebecca talked volleyball and Mia talked gymnastics. Cassy made an inside joke about her being tied up with working on her new house with Rebecca's help. Mia told everyone about her gymnastics, and how she thinks she will continue with it into college.

Rebecca kept squirming a little, enough to make John wonder what was wrong. He had his suspicions. Since he was no longer very involved in the conversation he thought he'd take a turn diving under the bubbles.

Cassy had pulled aside Rebecca's bikini bottoms and was rubbing her clitoris slowly. John decided it was his turn at some revenge and quickly did the same to Cassy. He couldn't hold his breath as long as Rebecca, and was struggling just to stay underwater without it being obvious that he was still right next to them. He slid the fabric to the side to reveal Cassy's freshly shaven pussy. He rubbed around her folds and then teased her clit before trying to put a finger in, but found the water to be uncooperative and it was too dry for it to be comfortable. Playing in water looked so much easier in porn.

As he was about to resurface he turned towards Mia and quickly admired her petite gymnasts body. The bubbles made it darker underneath the surface but the black swimsuit still made her pale figure stand out. He thought he could see the outline of her pussy lips beneath the fabric.

His head came back above the bubbles just in time to be splashed in the face by a cannonball from one of the kids. They were done playing in the heat and were all rushing the pool. Cassy and Rebecca both jumped and made motions underwater to cover up, and the fun was over for a time.

Later that night most of their family had gone home. Some of the adults who had older children or none went out to a bar downtown as they always did at the end of the holiday, including their parents. That left John, Cassy, Rebecca, and Mia playing games around the table. Rebecca had just won yet another game, the clear winner of the night.

"Well, I better get going. I have an early day tomorrow. I'll text you guys about a date for the water park," said Mia.

Everybody said their goodbyes and hugged. Cassy and Rebecca seemed to hug her closer and tighter than usual, and just a tad longer. Maybe that was the built up horniness showing through. John didn't suspect they had any kind of relationship with Mia like they had had with each other.

As soon as Mia closed the front door Cassy and Rebecca both grabbed an arm and dragged John straight to Rebecca's room. He'd seen this move coming all day.

They began undressing each other slowly, sharing the attention equally. Rebecca lifted Cassy's shirt over her head and Cassy bent down to remove John's jeans. John grabbed Rebecca's skin and lifted the shirt from the inside, feeling her goose bumped skin the whole way up.

"That was a brave move you pulled while Mia was there John," said Rebecca.

"Rebecca told me about it. I was shocked you got out of that pool without a tent pitched," said Cassy.

"I guess I wanted to tease back, since you've both been running the show all day."

"Cassy whispered to me what you guys did in the barn before you got out to the pool. I can't believe you didn't invite me. Or Mia for that matter."

"I doubt Mia would be too interested in joining a threesome with two cousins," said John.

"Bullshit, we're like 90% sure she's bi, or at least interested, and she's definitely got a crush on you. Maybe we should try something at the water park," said Cassy.

"Absolutely, if it's not too busy. I'm all for pushing limits but I'd rather not end up the talk of the town if someone who recognizes us notices us fooling around," said Rebecca.

John was beyond wanting to talk about maybes and what ifs as he began to feel both of their soft tone bodies. He grabbed Rebecca and pushed her down onto the bed. Grabbing Cassy by one shoulder and one ass cheek he pushed her down in front of Rebecca's bare pussy. His cock was at the ready, but he wanted to see his sister pleased by his cousin up close. He wanted to see more of what he knew they had been doing for months now before he had caught them.

Cassy leaned forward and began eating out her cousin. She began slow, as she knew Rebecca liked it, licking up and down between each fold and gently teasing the clitoris while moving to the other side.

John had an idea, and motioned for Rebecca to slide to the head of the bed. He moved Cassy forward and lifted her so that she was still able to eat Rebecca but her ass was lifted in the air. After a brief second of looking at her wet blushed pussy thinking he could skip the foreplay, he instead laid on his back and scooted beneath her. He pulled her down so that he could have his own meal while she worked.

Cassy had never been eaten out while doing the same to someone else, and the sensation of feeling what she was doing to another was incredible. She pushed down lightly on John's hot tongue, uncontrollably moving back and forth in small short motions. She put one finger in Rebecca's hot slit as she continued to lick it.

Deepwood
Deepwood
91 Followers
12