John's Tied Up Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca began moving her hips faster and faster as she came close to her first orgasm of the night. Cassy didn't seem far behind. John decided this was a perfect time to tease them both. He got up and dragged Cassy away from Rebecca's pussy, and Rebecca moaned a begging plea not to make it stop. Both girls let him take control despite their objections.

He pulled Rebecca close, his cock bumping up against her hot cunt. He motioned for Cassy to get on top of her face down. When she did, he pulled her back in line with Rebecca. Rebecca bent forward a bit to kiss Cassy while John inserted his cock into his sister's desperate pussy. Rebecca moaned into Cassy's mouth as their hard nipples rubbed against each other.

After a few thrusts back and forth he alternated between fucking Rebecca and Cassy. They seemed to enjoy the teasingly slow pace of it as their orgasms slowly built back up. Each one occasionally gasped for air yet seemed unwilling to slow down their tongue-play.

John felt himself getting close. He knew he wasn't going to last long from the start after all of the teasing that has happened since he last came. He debated briefly who he wanted to cum inside and decided that his sister was tonight's game winner, and it only seemed fair that she be rewarded with his hot seed. John briefly prayed that his sister was still taking birth control. There's always Plan B, he thought, knowing he should have checked beforehand.

John began to finger Cassy as his dick focused solely on filling his sister. He picked up the pace hoping for all three of them to finish at the same time. Rebecca and Cassy finally broke their mouths apart to moan in unison as John felt his cum erupt into Rebecca's waiting pussy. He felt multiple spurts of cum fill her and they all three collapsed in a pile.

They then heard a noise, and as John looked towards the door his eyes caught a glimpse of a purse on the floor. Mia's purse.

Mia stood in the doorway, transfixed on the sweaty pile of incest in front of her. The three of them stared at her, frozen in place, John's cock slowly sliding out of Rebecca's pussy letting the jizz flow out after it. Mia tore her eyes away from the sight and quickly grabbed the purse she had forgotten in Rebecca's room and ran.

"Fuck," said John.

12