John's Wife Finds Out

Story Info
Johns wife finds his secret kink.
3.9k words
2.78
30.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's heart raced as he watched Lisa confront him about his secret desires. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead, unsure of how she would react. To his surprise, a mixture of curiosity and excitement flickered in her eyes. Lisa took a deep breath, her voice laced with a newfound confidence.

"John, I've discovered your hidden desires," Lisa said, her voice tinged with a hint of amusement. "And I think it's time we explore them together."

John's mouth went dry, his body trembling with a mix of arousal and apprehension. He couldn't believe his ears. His fantasies of watching Lisa with another man were about to become a reality.

A few days later, Lisa arranged a meeting with Jamal. Tall and muscular, Jamal exuded an aura of dominance that captivated both Lisa and John. As they all sat in their dimly lit living room, the atmosphere thick with anticipation, Lisa's eyes locked with Jamal's.

"John, you're going to watch as Jamal takes me," Lisa said, her voice dripping with authority. "You're going to see how a real man satisfies me in ways you never could."

John's heart pounded in his chest, his palms sweaty. The excitement and humiliation overwhelmed him, like a rollercoaster ride of conflicting emotions. Lisa had embraced her role as the dominant seductress, ready to unleash her desires upon John's vulnerable psyche.

Lisa rose from the couch, her body swaying seductively. She approached Jamal, her hand trailing across his chest before she reached for the bulge in his pants. John's eyes widened as he watched his wife's fingers caress Jamal's growing erection through the fabric, unleashing his throbbing manhood.

"Look at this, John," Lisa commanded, her voice taunting and seductive. "This is what a real cock looks like. Something you could never provide me."

John's gaze was fixated on the scene unfolding before him. The mix of arousal and humiliation washed over him in waves, igniting a primal desire he didn't know he possessed. Lisa slowly dropped to her knees, her hands eagerly freeing Jamal's cock from its confines.

With a wicked smile, Lisa leaned forward, her tongue tracing a path along the throbbing shaft. The sight of his wife's lips wrapping around Jamal's sizable member intensified John's feelings of inadequacy and lust.

As Lisa's mouth expertly pleasured Jamal's cock, she cast a glance at John, her eyes filled with both satisfaction and a hint of sadistic pleasure. "Look at me, John," she commanded, her voice a tantalizing whisper. "Watch as I surrender to Jamal's cock, the one that truly satisfies me."

John's arousal battled against his conflicting emotions. He wanted to turn away, to deny the arousal that surged within him. But he couldn't tear his eyes away from the explicit scene unfolding before him.

Lisa's moans filled the room as she deepthroated Jamal's cock, her tongue swirling around the throbbing head. She reveled in the pleasure of his size, surrendering herself to the sensations that consumed her. Her eyes locked with John's once more, silently reminding him of his place.

The dichotomy of desire and humiliation overwhelmed John. A part of him longed for the scene to stop, for Lisa to return to his side. But another part, one he had only just discovered, craved the intensity of this new dynamic.

As the intensity of the erotic encounter between Lisa and Jamal heightened, the door suddenly burst open, and Jamal's friend, Tyrone, stormed into the house. A wicked smile played on his lips as he saw John, vulnerable and captivated by the explicit scene before him.

Tyrone was a towering figure, his dominant presence filling the room. He wasted no time, closing the door behind him and locking it, sealing John's fate. A mix of fear and excitement surged through John's veins as he watched Tyrone approach, his eyes glinting with mischief.

Lisa's gaze shifted from Jamal to Tyrone, a spark of anticipation dancing in her eyes. She reveled in the unexpected turn of events, the thrill of danger intertwining with her insatiable desire. She approached John, a devious smile playing on her lips.

"Lose yourself in the moment, John," Lisa whispered into his ear, her voice laced with wicked pleasure. "You're about to experience a level of submission you've never imagined."

John's pulse quickened as Tyrone roughly grabbed him and pushed him onto the couch, his hands expertly tying John's wrists and ankles. He was now at the mercy of both Lisa and Tyrone, a pawn in their twisted game of pleasure and power.

Lisa stepped back, admiring the sight of her husband helplessly bound. Her voice dripped with arousal as she addressed both men, her dominance unwavering.

"Tyrone, make him realize his place," Lisa commanded, her eyes smoldering with desire. "Show him what it means to truly submit."

Tyrone grinned, his eyes gleaming with sadistic delight. He wasted no time, unbuckling his belt and revealing his rigid cock, pulsating with anticipation. As he approached John, his gaze pierced through him, a potent mixture of dominance and desire.

Lisa watched with a hunger in her eyes as Tyrone positioned himself in front of John, offering his throbbing member as a symbol of power. Without a word, Tyrone forced his cock into John's mouth, eliciting a muffled gasp from him.

John's body trembled as he struggled against the restraints, torn between the sensations of humiliation and forbidden pleasure. Lisa's eyes widened with delight as she witnessed her husband being forced to submit, his lips stretched around Tyrone's shaft.

As Tyrone's thrusts intensified, Lisa moved closer, her fingers tracing the contours of John's body. She whispered in his ear, her voice dripping with cruel delight.

"Enjoy it, John," she taunted. "Embrace your submissive desires. Feel the pleasure and humiliation intertwine. This is where you truly belong."

With each forceful thrust, John's resistance waned, giving way to a bewildering mixture of arousal and surrender. He realized that deep down, this was the path he had longed to walk, even if it meant relinquishing control to others.

Lisa watched, her own desires stoked by the erotic power dynamic unfolding before her. She delighted in the sight of her husband, bound and forced to pleasure another man, as her own arousal grew to new heights.

Tyrone withdrew from John, leaving him gasping for breath, bound and vulnerable on the floor. Lisa's eyes gleamed with mischief as she straddled John, her wet pussy hovering tantalizingly close to his face. She positioned herself just out of reach, denying him the touch he craved.

With a wicked smile, Lisa began to ride John's face, her moans of pleasure mingling with the sounds of their uninhibited coupling. John's mouth and tongue were at her mercy, eager to please despite his restraints. The scent and taste of Lisa's arousal enveloped him, driving him further into the depths of submission.

Jamal, no longer content to simply watch, stepped forward, his own throbbing cock begging for attention. He positioned himself behind Lisa, his hands gripping her hips as he thrust into her with force and precision. The room filled with a symphony of moans, gasps, and the wet sounds of their passionate coupling.

John's senses were overwhelmed as the combined pleasure and torment washed over him. He could feel the heat of Lisa's body just inches away, her moans vibrating through his mouth. The sight of her being pleasured by Jamal, their bodies moving in perfect synchrony, fueled a mixture of jealousy, arousal, and helplessness within him.

As Jamal's rhythm intensified, Lisa's moans grew louder, her body trembling with pleasure. The temptation became too much for Jamal, and he relinquished his hold on control. He withdrew from Lisa, his cock glistening with her wetness, and approached John with predatory intent.

Lisa, sensing the change in dynamics, smirked down at John, her voice dripping with sultry dominance. "You're going to watch as Jamal takes me again, John," she taunted, her words a mix of cruelty and desire. "You're going to see how he satisfies me in ways you never could."

John's breath caught in his throat as Jamal positioned himself over Lisa's body, his rigid cock poised at her entrance. With a powerful thrust, he filled her completely, causing her to gasp and arch her back in pleasure. The sight of his wife being taken by another man, while denying him any physical contact, ignited a mixture of conflicting emotions within John.

Lisa's body trembled with ecstasy as she became the centerpiece of their passion, caught between the two men. The room was filled with the sounds of their primal desire, the slap of skin against skin, and the symphony of moans and gasps.

Time seemed to blur as they moved together in a carnal dance of pleasure and submission. Lisa reveled in the intensity, her body pushed to new heights of ecstasy. John, bound and powerless, watched with a mixture of awe, jealousy, and a lingering sense of arousal.

As their bodies reached the peak of pleasure, their moans crescendoed, filling the room with raw, uninhibited ecstasy. The boundaries between pleasure and pain, desire and humiliation, blurred in the haze of their uninhibited coupling.

As the intensity of their shared pleasure escalated, John's mind became a swirling vortex of conflicting emotions. Lisa's body writhed with bliss beneath Jamal's powerful thrusts, while John remained bound, an observer in his own erotic torment.

The room was consumed by an electric atmosphere, charged with desire and the raw essence of their carnal acts. The scent of sex permeated the air, mingling with the sounds of moans, groans, and the slick, rhythmic movements of their bodies.

Unable to resist any longer, John strained against his restraints, his desperate attempts to reach climax fueling the flames of his desire. He craved release, aching to join the whirlwind of ecstasy unfolding before him.

Lisa, aware of John's growing desperation, locked eyes with him, a mix of wickedness and pity in her gaze. With a mischievous smile, she leaned forward, her hand gliding over John's aching member, teasing and denying him at the brink of fulfillment.

"You're not allowed to come, John," she whispered, her voice dripping with sadistic pleasure. "You're here to bear witness to our pleasure, to understand your place beneath us."

John's body quivered with frustration, his desires intertwining with the overwhelming sense of humiliation. Lisa's touch ignited a tormenting mix of pleasure and denial, pushing him further into the depths of his submission.

As Lisa continued to ride the waves of pleasure bestowed upon her by Jamal, he leaned forward, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, a primal display of dominance and surrender.

The scene played out before John's eyes, an explicit tableau of unfiltered lust. The moans, the cries, and the rhythmic collision of bodies filled his senses, enveloping him in a haze of intoxicating desire.

Unable to resist any longer, John's body convulsed with pent-up pleasure, his orgasm crashing over him in waves. His release, denied by Lisa's cruel touch, intensified the torment of his submission, amplifying the raw emotions swirling within him.

Lisa, caught between the pleasure bestowed upon her by Jamal and the erotic power she held over John, reveled in the intoxicating blend of pleasure and control. She basked in her newfound role as the orchestrator of their collective desires, drawing satisfaction from the interplay of dominance, submission, and forbidden pleasure.

As their bodies reached the pinnacle of ecstasy, their moans harmonized, the crescendo of their pleasure echoing through the room. Every fiber of their beings quivered with the intensity of their climax, a symphony of unbridled passion.

With their bodies spent and sated, a profound sense of both satisfaction and vulnerability settled over them. The room, once filled with the intoxicating aroma of sex and the sounds of their coupling, fell into a tranquil silence, broken only by the ragged breaths of their exhausted bodies.

Lisa, consumed by her insatiable desires, beckoned Jamal and Tyrone closer. Her lips, slick with saliva and the remnants of their previous encounters, parted invitingly as she directed them towards her mouth.

Eager to indulge her, Jamal and Tyrone stepped forward, their cocks glistening with anticipation. They positioned themselves on either side of Lisa, their members just inches away from her waiting lips. With a hunger in her eyes, she took turns engulfing them, her mouth expertly pleasuring one while her hand stroked the other.

As Lisa skillfully worked her mouth and hands, Jamal and Tyrone's moans mingled with the wet sounds of her oral ministrations. The room was filled with a heady mixture of pleasure, desire, and the unmistakable scent of raw, uninhibited sex.

Driven by their own mounting ecstasy, Jamal and Tyrone exchanged a knowing glance, their desires aligned with Lisa's. With a shared understanding, they withdrew from her mouth, their cocks dripping with anticipation.

Lisa, her eyes glazed with desire, positioned herself above John, her pussy hovering tantalizingly close to his face. She wanted to feel the combined weight of Jamal and Tyrone inside her, their pleasure mingling with her own.

Without hesitation, Jamal took his place behind Lisa, his rigid cock pressing against her entrance. He pushed forward, filling her with his throbbing length, while Tyrone positioned himself at Lisa's mouth, offering himself to her once more.

The room became a symphony of pleasure as Lisa moaned around Tyrone's cock, her body rocked by Jamal's powerful thrusts. John, still bound and forced to witness their shared ecstasy, could only watch as Lisa surrendered herself to the sensations that consumed her.

As the intensity of their coupling grew, Lisa's moans of pleasure intensified, vibrating around Tyrone's member. Her body tensed with each powerful thrust from Jamal, the sensation building within her like a gathering storm.

Unable to hold back any longer, Jamal and Tyrone reached their limits. Their bodies shuddered with release, and in an act of raw eroticism, they emptied their hot loads deep inside Lisa, their combined pleasure filling her to the brim.

The sight of their collective pleasure overwhelmed John's senses, the waves of humiliation and arousal crashing over him once more. He watched as Lisa dismounted from his face, her pussy dripping with their combined essence.

Lisa, basking in the aftermath of their shared climax, turned towards John, her voice dripping with sadistic pleasure. "Look at what you're missing, John," she taunted. "See how they satisfy me in ways you never could."

With a flick of her wrist, Lisa allowed the remnants of their pleasure to drip onto John's bound body, the mixture of their arousal cascading over him like a twisted symbol of his submission.

Lisa, savoring the intoxicating mixture of pleasure and power, basked in the aftermath of their collective release. Her body glistened with sweat, and her breathing was ragged as she reveled in the debauchery that had unfolded before her.

John, bound and helpless on the floor, gazed up at Lisa, his eyes a mix of longing and resignation. The mixture of humiliation and arousal swirled within him, fueling a twisted blend of desires he couldn't fully comprehend.

Jamal and Tyrone, their bodies still pulsating with the echoes of pleasure, exchanged a knowing glance. They understood the power they held over John, the control they exerted through their shared experiences with Lisa.

Driven by their own primal instincts, Jamal and Tyrone joined Lisa on the floor, forming a lascivious triangle of desire. They positioned themselves strategically, one on either side of John, while Lisa straddled his chest, her wet pussy tantalizingly close to his face.

Lisa, relishing the moment, leaned forward, her mouth hovering inches above John's. Her voice, dripping with sultry dominance, reached his ears. "You're nothing but a vessel of our pleasure, John," she whispered, her words laced with sadistic delight. "Watch and crave, for you'll never experience what we share."

With that tantalizing promise hanging in the air, Lisa and her newfound lovers resumed their carnal exploration. Jamal and Tyrone's hands roamed Lisa's body, exploring her curves and eliciting moans of pleasure from her lips. Their fingers danced across her skin, igniting fires of desire that burned brightly within her.

As they pleasured Lisa, their movements in perfect synchrony, John's eyes were fixated on the scene unfolding before him. He watched as Jamal and Tyrone worshipped Lisa's body, their hands and mouths leaving a trail of blissful torment in their wake.

The air grew heavy with the scent of sex, the room filled with the symphony of moans and gasps. Lisa's body rocked with pleasure, riding the waves of their collective desire. She reveled in the power and ecstasy that coursed through her veins.

John, aching with need, strained against his restraints, desperate for release. The sight of Lisa being pleasured by these dominant men, while denying him any physical contact, intensified his conflicting emotions of jealousy, longing, and submission.

Lisa, sensing John's torment, shifted her focus towards him, her eyes smoldering with cruel satisfaction. She lowered herself, her wet pussy hovering just out of his reach. With deliberate taunting, she dragged her slick folds along his face, teasing him with the intoxicating scent and taste of her arousal.

John's mind spun with desire and frustration as he was denied the contact he so desperately craved. Lisa reveled in her newfound dominance, savoring the control she held over him. She rode the edge of pleasure and torment, her body a canvas for their shared desires.

The room was enveloped in a haze of unrestrained passion and unfulfilled desires. Lisa, perched above John's chest, reveled in the control she held over him, relishing the depths of his submission.

As John watched with a mixture of arousal and torment, Lisa's body writhed with pleasure. The intensity of their coupling fueled her insatiable hunger, driving her closer to the brink of ecstasy.

Unable to resist any longer, Jamal, his desire reignited, joined Lisa on John's chest. His hard cock pressed against her slick entrance, and with a powerful thrust, he claimed her once more.

Lisa moaned, her voice mingling with the symphony of pleasure echoing through the room. The sensation of Jamal inside her, combined with the lingering touch of Tyrone's hands on her body, pushed her towards a precipice of pleasure she couldn't resist.

As Jamal pounded into her with fervor, Lisa leaned back, her hands bracing against John's legs. Her eyes met John's, a mix of lust and dominance reflected in her gaze. She reveled in the knowledge that he could only watch, unable to touch or participate, reduced to a mere observer of their carnal bliss.

Tyrone, unable to resist the allure of the scene unfolding before him, approached from behind. His hands glided along Lisa's body, tracing the curves that drove them all to the brink of ecstasy. With a swift motion, he positioned himself, his rigid cock pressing against Lisa's ass.

Lisa's body quivered with anticipation as Tyrone eased himself inside her, completing the explicit tableau of their shared pleasure. The dual sensations of Jamal and Tyrone filling her, their thrusts merging into a symphony of ecstasy, overwhelmed her senses.

John, bound and helpless, watched as Lisa surrendered herself completely to the intoxicating pleasures they bestowed upon her. She reveled in the duality of her dominance and submission, the juxtaposition of power and vulnerability that danced within her.

Their bodies moved in unison, a symphony of passion and desire. Lisa, consumed by their shared pleasure, allowed herself to be swept away by the waves of pleasure crashing over her. The sounds of skin slapping against skin, the symphony of moans and gasps, filled the room, drowning out all other thoughts.

12