All Comments on 'John's Wife Finds Out'

by SedonaSteele

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

not my style of cuckolding

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

And actually, this should be in Fetish, because there is no loving wife

katibkatib12 months ago

That’s it? No consequences? No interaction between John and Lisa after this debauchery is over?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck off you twisted fuck. Put your black cock fucked up stories in the IR section. This bullshit is really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yet again we see a newbie and guess what. They wrote an interracial story and put it into the loving wife category. When will they learn if you are going to put coloured people into your story and use them in the sexual content of the story then the story will always be interracial story. How hard can that be sorry I forgot you are a newbie I have nothing against your story but putting your story into the wrong category just damages your reputation and of the story because it is now held back and doesn’t get to shine. Putting it in the correct category builds up reputation and credibility as a writer it also makes the story shine people can find it easier you have more people read it . The loving wife category isn’t for interracial stories they get ignored and classed as pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It would have been better with more of a buildup at the beginning of the story. This seems like something that you could get out of an AI program, just type in cuckold sex and get this in response. I will probably forget this story as soon as I leave this site.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Both of your stories suffer from 'purple prose' disease.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

tags read, international 1*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Two stories, no followers. Telling.

.

Seriously? Jamal and Tyrone? Republish this in 'Humor and Satire.' You'll go far.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino12 months ago

I take it Leroy wasn’t invited then?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I must say that Jamal must have amazing stamina. With as many stories as he's in, he has to be fucking at least several times an hour to keep up!

And, by the way, the commenter below is correct that Jamal's stories belong in Interracial.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was an absolute piece of sh!t. I am not saying that lightly. This reads like a F level Jr. High student's entry into a university level science competition. There were so many inconsistent maneuvers taking place it sounded like they were playing twister,...on an oily mat,...on a cruise ship,...during a typhoon! This ends up being a sophomoric biogasm of debauchery. This WAS NOT Loving Wives, this WAS Fetish, Humiliation, Interracial Sex (tagged), rape, nonconsenual sex, BDSM, and NOT LW. Tyrone was superfluous, unessential to the story. As a whole this was one of the worst thought out stories I have read on this site. One more time. Just because the story contains a character that has the title of 'wife', it does NOT make that story a Loving Wives story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And another thing. Since the story was tagged as interracial and the writer has introduced two male characters with names historically and culturally associated with the black community, are we then to presume that the husband/wife team are white? If so, having Tyrone (identified as Jamal's friend) storm in to the house uninvited by either John or Lisa (Tyrone was unexpected by Lisa so she didn't invite him). And Tyrone's immediate subjugation of John and his raping John orally should be considered enslavement, sexual assault as well as a racial hate crime. So should this piece be removed for promotion of racism?

CastAdriftCastAdrift12 months ago

Not very interesting. No development, character or otherwise. Just a description of abuse.

ErnieMu5ErnieMu512 months ago

A bit repetitive with the description of the atmosphere in the room, but interesting

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Black men are not all named jamal or tyrone.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku12 months ago

Lots of husbands are willing to be totally submissive if the wife would dom him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was a similar experience with my now ex-wife. I wanted to watch her get satisfied by a real cock, knowing my less than average dick wasn't doing it. We agreed to tie me up in case I changed my mind, but when the 2nd man shoved his cock into my mouth he stayed there until he made me swallow his cum. And since she wouldn't let anyone cum in her mouth, each time they came in mine. She also wouldn't let anyone fuck her ass, so mine was used instead. She also lowered her cum filled pussy onto my mouth demanding that I suck their cum out of her everytime they came in her. After that first time, tying me up was just a formality. I enjoyed everything so much, I encouraged her to bring as many men into our bedroom as she wanted. She filed for divorce when she realized that I was enjoying her "cheating" way too much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

OK, and… what? So they have this intense sexual escapade. So? What does this do to John and Lisa? Do they do it again? Does she lose all respect for John, and give her entire life over to Jamal and Tyrone? Is Lisa just playing, to fulfill John’s fantasy? Does she still love him? Are they over as a married couple? Before you publish again, learn to finish the damn story or at least announce that a Part 2 is coming soon.

And - gotta address it - “Jamal” and “Tyrone”?? Really?? You seem to be a good enough writer that you don’t need to rely on overused racist tropes. Believe it or not, a lot of black men have names like George, Jeff, Charles, William, Michael, Henry and the like.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

DID NOT READ!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous