JOI

Info
Jerk off instructions. [F4M]
3 words
4.75
22.5k
30
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerk off instructions

--:--
--:--
1.0
GoodGirlsDeserveFun
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You’re amazing. Beautiful voice, perfect instructions. I did just as you told me to and joined you in climax.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was so hard and really squirming but I managed to get sweet relief with you! So hot!

Ajoe207Ajoe2073 months ago

OMG… you have me so hard as I stroke my shaved oiled cock …. Mmmm so much precum dripping from the tip as I work it into the warm oil…. Will be cumming soon for you

LoveToSniffPantiesLoveToSniffPanties6 months ago

OMG! You are amazing and so good at this sexy playtime! Your voice is just so perfect and beautiful!! The moans were just the right sound from your beautiful voice!! You were in tune with the moment and made it very sensual!! You are a Goddess indeed!!

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Oh you bad girl, make me cum all over my hand. I was torn with indecision, cum in your mouth and get hot sloppy kisses or blast off all over your sweet tits and lick it all up, again leading to hot sloppy kisses. Which would you prefer. 😋😘

onanismaddictonanismaddict10 months ago

OMG, you just gave me the biggest orgasm! Daaammn... Thank you very much, m'lady... Amazing!

I was hesitant to go 'there' right off the bat as, even though we are on a sex site, not everyone is getting off on the "feedback" aspect necessarily... and I didn't want to make it all about 'me', when it should be all about 'you'. You are, after all, the queen of this realm in my humble estimation... (*Genuflecting*, with a broad smile... lol.) But then I read a post where you confessed to a shifting from your original anticipated interests, to where you're now very much enjoying hearing the erotic reactions you've caused. Lovely! (Thank you for sharing this joyous information. It makes it so much sexier knowing that we're going around the wheel of arousal in synch.) And I could probably kiss your ass all day long, lol... so I appreciate the permission and the opening...

My compliments probably won't differ too much from the comments that you've already received... but I must say that I luv, luv, luv your voice. Beyond the pleasant sound (almost musical), positive energy, and delightfully erotic vibe... it's those 'things' that you say. So perfectly chosen, so perfectly timed (harder than it seems)... and so perfectly in tune with the "emotion" of that rising tide of arousal. Damn! You've got an absolute gift. Thank you for sharing your glorious gift(s) with the rest of us here!

I better stop this runaway train of a comment because I could go on and on (and that may be bad etiquette). Apologies. But I just adore what your audios do to me. There's none of that post-climax guilt, or anything even the least bit negative (sure those conflicted feelings can be their own sexy charge, "sometimes")... but rather, you took me on a most uplifting trip, leaving me satisfied, spent, and smiling ear-to-ear. Fantastic!

By the way, I completely shelved my "normal" masturbation routine... cleared my mind of preconceived notions and patterns of self-pleasuring... put my journey totally in your hands, and followed your intensely sexy audio to the letter. You brought forth the most glorious release, leaving me and my living room a very naughty mess, indeed. Thanks for another transportive night of fun! Luv your contributions to this site!

Apologies again for the long-winded, over-the-top (lol), comments... but finding your stuff was a revelation, and so incredibly exciting. Remember how excited we all were when we first discovered masturbation? I guess maybe it's a bit like that. And like 'that', I just can't stop... lol. Have a fantastic day!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the sound of your voice. Love the sound of my wet hard cock and the mess you licked off your fingers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your voice is perfect...and so is your timing....yummmm..xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your voice is so sexy and flirty, and a little bit dirty, as I used spit to wet just my cock head...or was it your spit. Your moans made me rock hard as I massaged my balls...or was it your hand. Your direction was so sensual as I came and I felt your tongue lick my cum from my hand,..or was that my tongue. I so would enjoy hearing more from you, maybe a little backdoor play too, I would like that. I agree with the other comments...More Please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic. Shot my load over my chest and on to my chin. Probably the biggest cum I have ever had. More please

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Succubus Female voice guided masturbation.in Audio
Stroke Your Cock For Me-JOI Guided Masturbation Audio Session for men.in Audio
A Busy Night at the Switchboard Moans, Mutual Masturbation, JOI.in Audio
JOI4 Jerk off instruction audio, female for male.. Mutual masturbin Audio
Cum Edge With Me Get Naked and Come Play with Me.in Audio
More Stories