Stroke Your Cock For Me-JOI

Info
Guided Masturbation Audio Session for men.
24 words
2.9
56.1k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILFYMelons
MILFYMelons
27 Followers

Listen as I tell you to stroke your cock to my pretty voice, and think about my sweet wet pussy and naked body.

--:--
--:--
1.0
MILFYMelons
MILFYMelons
MILFYMelons
27 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

God that was great. Lovely joi please do more.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 2 years ago

You have a nice, sexy, very, very feminine voice. You will turn on a lot of men (and maybe women) with that voice. Obviously, you already have.

You communicate urgency and need well. That's very sexy. Your voice rises in pitch and urgency toward a satisfying crescendo at the end.

The perspective is right in this story: you narrating the woman's part, talking to a man about what you want him to do. I'd encourage you to try different perspectives in stories in the future, but this one is perfect for this story.

The length is good for a story like this.

A few constructive recommendations:

1. Start the story by setting the scene a little more. Where is it taking place? You don't need tons of detail, but a little helps creates a sexy mood. Is this in the bedroom, the backseat of a car, the family sofa? If it's in the bedroom, talk about how you've been waiting for him to come and you lie back on the bed inviting him by opening your legs. What are you wearing? Tell him how sexy he looks in the clothes he's wearing as he approaches you.

2. Cover all 5 of the senses: touch, sound, sight, taste, smell.

3. You might try to mix up the word choice a bit. Find some alternatives for "cock." Don't start quite as many sentences with "I want." Mix it up.

4. Fill in some details. Don't just say your pussy is wet. Talk about it's pouring down your leg, or the wet sounds it makes when you play with it, or how you are drenching the blanket on the bed. And speaking of sounds -- if you have any sounds to add other than your voice, like for instance, the sound a wet pussy makes, that would be very hot. It depends on how easily it could be done.

5. Find a list of the most popular audio stories and listen to some of them. Try to glean what you can from them that makes those stories popular, arousing, and effective.

I thought you did a fine debut job. Keep up the good work, have fun, and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very arousing audio,thanks Milfy,I came at your command all over those MilfyMelons.

Dick_PointerDick_Pointerover 2 years ago

Great story. I shot off so hard from listening to your sweet voice. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good debut audio. I really hope you are inspired to do more.

I followed your instructions to the letter (and more than once!) Thank you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Shy Wife's Next Adventure Family goes on vacation husband and wife have an adventure.in Loving Wives
Friend's Wife - Planning His Party My friend turned 26, but I got to know his wife better.in Loving Wives
Monica The Slut 01 Monica from Friends begins her slutty journey.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Penny remembers.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 01 Completely new series: Sheldon & Leonard meet Penny.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories