JOI for a Submissive Boy

Story Info
JOI for boys, with minor CBT.
1.1k words
4.35
36.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for 18+ men who enjoy been given instruction.

*

Some boys crave to be told what to do. They are naughty and take pleasure from following instructions and even enjoy hurting themselves a little.

I am guessing since you are reading this, that you are one of those naughty boys. I am correct, aren't I? That's fine boy, it gives me something to work with, but we will have to train you a bit won't we. Strip down to just your underpants. Good boys go to the trouble of finding their most used and dirtiest underpants and put those on. You want to be good a boy, right? Only good boys get to cum...

A boy must earn the right to jerk off, especially the naughty ones! Besides, the better the build-up, the more you will enjoy it at the end. Start rubbing yourself through the fabric of those dirty undies for a minute. Be firm with your hand, make yourself leak precum into it.

Is there a wet spot visible boy? I think you do better than that. Perhaps you need a little bit of encouraging! Let's start with something easy. Twist both your nipples hard for twenty seconds, release them and then do it again.

Did that a hurt a little my poor naughty boy? Good. Rub your dick again for a minute. Be good dirty boy and make sure your precum is soaking trough the fabric this time.

Good boy. We'll make something out of you yet. Take of those underpants. Your penis is probably also covered with precum, use a couple of fingers, and scoop up as much of it as you can. Lick it off your fingers with your tongue. I bet you find that filthy and love it at the same time. The perfect combination for a good dirty boy like you.

You are enjoying this aren't you? Perhaps a little bit too much even. You're a real filthy boy aren't you. Carefully reading your instructions and then diligently obeying them. Oh you must be so very horny. Pick up those dirty undies and put them wet side first in your mouth. Put them in so far that stay in your mouth with ease. I bet that tastes and smells excellent.

Let's get back to business. Start massaging your balls gently with just the tips of your fingers. Give them the attention that they so desperately need. Do that for thirty second. Move your fingers to the side and tease your inner thighs with them. Move your way upwards towards your belly. We will keep that throbbing erection of yours waiting a little longer. Continue slowly moving upwards, gently caressing your skin. Are those nipples still a little sore? Good, pinch them again hard for thirty seconds. Count it out loud.

You're doing well. Here is a little treat for you naughty boy. Take your index finger and thumb and make a ring with them around the base of your dick. Move that ring lightly and slowly up and down the shaft your penis. Do that thirty times, this better takes you at least a minute to complete and don't you dare touching your head boy!

Now that you have made your penis even more erect and sensitive, we better make use of that. Slap your shaft three times with your left hand and three times with your right. There is no reason to make you cry out of pain, at least not at this moment, but you better make it hurt boy!

I almost forget, those poor balls of yours must be aching for some more attention. What would be a suitable method to deal with those balls of yours... How about you flick them with your fingers. Flick them both ten times directly on the balls themselves.

How are those undies working out for you? I bet you love being gagged in that way. Keep them in for a little longer, you are almost done anyway.

You can start jerking off normally now boy. Use your dominant hand and beat that meat. Up and down shaft and head. Start slowly and touching only slightly. Work yourself up. Grip your dick harder, start stroking faster. Get yourself to the edge. I bet you know what is coming up next. When you have reached the edge, I want you to hold it. Ride that edge for ten seconds and then let go of you cock.

Aw you're so close! But remember boy, as I said at the start: you must earn it. And naughty boys like you earn their right to orgasm by enduring teasing and pain. So, let's continue with some teasing. With the palm of your hand start rubbing the head of your dick. Tease it hard. Be a good boy and do this for thirty seconds.

And now for the pain. With your dominant hand, slap the head ten times, as hard as you can. Make yourself twitch and moan with every hit.

You have done very well boy. I you have might it this far and followed the instructions then continue reading, if not then stop here you haven't deserved that what is to come.

Take those dirty underpants out of your mouth but keep them close by. Now be a good boy and lubricate that throbbing cock of yours with your own saliva. You will drool it out over your cock. Don't spit it out, let it build up in your mouth and make its own way to your dick.

Now boy, the moment you have been waiting for. Start jerking off, anyway you want to. Go fast go slow, gripping hard or lightly, it doesn't matter, because now you are going to get your release. All the teasing, all the pain it has been building up to this. Cum for me dirty boy! Cum all over yourself, your tights, your legs, make a real mess out of it.

Well done! I bet you came hard. If you're an especially good boy then use a finger and scoop some of that cum up and have taste. But not all boys are on that level yet. That is okay, it gives you room for growth.

Let's clean that mess up. Use the inside of those underpants to clean up your cum. When you have done that, press it to your face and smell it. That is the sweet smell of lust and fulfilment. Save those undies for later boy, you never know when they might be handy again. And if you are a really filthy boy, you can wear those tomorrow.

See you around naughty boy.

--

This is my first story on Literotica. Feel free to comment or give feedback. If you want something more personal you can contact me.