All Comments on 'JOI for Women/Jill Off Instructions'

by csljr1j

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not into it.

If you're telling me to go watch porn and get myself aroused, then come back, that defeats the entire purpose of the instruction aspect. And you're going WAY too fast!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A few adjustments needed...

Since you said this is your first time doing this for women, I'll cut you some slack. However, some tips for the futer: 1. The term "jill off" is inherently a turn off. It just sounds gross. Secondly, you have a good voice but you are talking WAY too fast. Maybe guys like to just get to the point, but girls really like to drag it out. Finally, if you're telling me to go watch porn to get aroused, then what's the point of listening to an audio thing like this? Dedicate the first few mins of the audio to getting the woman aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

For me personally this video was perfect. Timing was great, everything was amazing. And you have a very sexy voice ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My snapchat is Abondesen add me plleeeaasseee ❤️❤️

My snapchat is Abondesen add me plleeeaasseee ❤️ ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

I liked this, you have a sexy voice and I didn’t find it too fast. I came here to cum not for romance, and you did the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just Logistics

You mentioned inserting 2 fingers and then touching the clit with the thumb. That is actually somewhat painful on the wrist because people aren't meant to bend their wrist quite like that. Just a note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not ur fault

was really good, got so close to cumming but my AirPod fell out and ruined my orgasm ):

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Too fast. Not enough time to enjoy each instruction.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Definitely too fast. I want to savor each instruction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous