Join the Club Pt. 03

Story Info
The conclusion. Now in a different club.
8.7k words
4.04
42.6k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan Carr had only been a teacher at Carter High School for three years. She moved to town after going through a very messy divorce. She had been married for 5 years and it turned out her husband cheated on her their entire marriage. He not only cheated but he flaunted his infidelity to all his friends and even his family. It was like everyone in town knew her husband was cheating except her. She finally found out from a friend. A friend who was also a swinger. It turns out Jan's husband was taking girlfriends to swing events. He had a larger than average cock and was a big hit with the woman on the swinging scene.

Jan had only been teaching at her new high school for a few months when she heard about the FBC. It was like the worse kept secret in the teacher's lounge. She soon realized it was a bunch of teachers, most of them married, being fuck buddies. Jan was incensed.

"Doesn't anybody remain faithful anymore," she thought. "They shouldn't get away with it."

Now it was five months later, and Jan was a full-fledged member of the FBC. She had always enjoyed sex in most of its forms. Now she was fucking and sucking at the FBC with the best of them, but Jan was ok with it because she wasn't married. She wasn't comfortable fucking the married guys, but they were fucking others anyway, and Jan had a plan.

Jan had it all documented. Sixteen people had been members of the FBC in the past five months. Nine were men and seven women including herself. Six of the men were married, and all of the women except herself was married.

She had documented dates and even who was fucking who on the nights she had attended. Over the months she had also discretely taken pictures and videos. She had about 70 photos and 14 videos. Watching all those married people cheat on the spouses had made her sick to her stomach, but they weren't going to get away with it. She was going to take them all down, and she wasn't going to be nice about it.

Getting the dirt on the FBC members hadn't been hard. All she needed to do was suck and fuck like the rest of them. Getting information about their personal situations, their marriages and contact information of the spouses had been harder. It had taken a couple of months longer than anticipated but the upside was she got more dirt on the teachers. It had also resulted in fucking a number of more guys, a couple of lez experiences and an anal session. She found she really liked anal. Also, her times with Frank and that monster cock of his had resulted in some earth-shattering orgasms. But she was tired of all the cheap sex. After all this was over Jan wanted to find a relationship with a man that had a big cock and liked sex. Jan actually enjoyed the sex at the FBC but hated it was full of cheaters.

--*--

Walt knew he needed to call Christie's parents about her being in jail. He might not have called except he didn't know what the hell was going on with her and he was hoping they could help. Maybe she had had previous episodes of erratic behavior, and they would know how to help. After the conversation, her parents were very worried. Walt had told them everything that was happening over the past couple of months. He assured them he had nothing but a professional relationship with his admin.

Christie's parents were distraught. Their girl was in jail. They needed to get there and help Walt find out what was going on. So they were thinking to get up in the morning and drive the two hours to be there when she got out. Walt asked them to give him a day to talk to her himself. He wanted to ask her point blank what was happening to her. So Christie's parents made plans to arrive the day after tomorrow.

Christie called Walt from the jail. She begged him not to hang up. She was crying saying she didn't want to lose him to Karen.

"Christie listen," Walt said. "Karen and I have nothing going. Zero. I would never cheat on you. You are the love of my life. In fact, Karen's dad died of a heart attack yesterday and she is moving back to Oklahoma to be with her mom. That is what the nice lunch was about. It was a thank you to Karen for all of her hard work."

Walt could here Christie sobbing uncontrollably. He couldn't make out a thing she was trying to say. He felt like she was really in some kind of trouble. Like she was having a mental breakdown.

"Christie, just hang in there. I will bail you out tomorrow, and we will figure this all out."

Christie knew the figuring would be more difficult than Walt expected. She knew she could never tell him about the FBC but she had to find a way to get her head straight. Setting in that jail was an eye-opener. It was super clear that her FBC days had to end and she had to get to counseling and find out how she could do such bad things. Yes, she was determined. She would get her head straight, make it up to Walt and they could start their family.

--*--

So today was the day. Jan had written specific descriptions of the sex she had witnessed for each of the married people. She would be sending these personalized email out to each of their spouses. Each of the email described the date and actions of their spouses while visiting the FBC, at least the actions when Jan had been present.

Jan wasn't even going to hide who had sent the emails. She would explain to the email recipients who she was and that her former spouse was a cheater too.

She knew the FBC teachers would be angry but she didn't give a shit. She may even have to leave town but she didn't care. They were cheaters and they deserved everything coming to them.

For the unmarried teachers, she sent a general email letting them know she was informing the school district and the local newspaper. She was sure they would be interested in the type of clubs the local high school teachers were forming.

Jan sent 20 emails in all. Most had pictures and videos included. Thirteen emails went to spouses of the married teachers. Three went to the unmarried teachers explaining they would be exposed. Two emails went to school administrators, one to the local newspaper and Jan even sent one to the police chief just in case anyone tried to retaliate on her.

Jan was right. To say all hell broke loose would have been a huge understatement.

--*--

Walt was sitting at home after Christie's phone call from jail. He was still baffled about what had happened and why. Why was Christie losing her mind? How could he get this fixed and get things back to normal? It had been a crazy day and Walt was tired. He had already told his work that he wouldn't be in tomorrow. They all knew about the restaurant indecent because of Karen's involvement.

Walt called the school office number and left a message that Christie was sick and wouldn't be in. He checked his work emails but didn't check his personal email. Mostly junk went to that account anyway. He would check it first thing in the morning. Tomorrow he would get Christie out of jail and figure out the heck was happening.

Little did he know that tomorrow his life would change forever.

--*--

Walt was restless and woke up early. He noticed 4 voice mails on his phone which was unusual but assumed it was his co-working asking about the restaurant incident. Discussing that was the last thing he wanted to do with co-workers.

Walt popped open his personal email and saw mostly junk but one did catch his eye. It was titled the FB Club. FB Club, he wondered opening the email. The body of the email was a like log with a bunch of dates and associated text. There were two attachments. He started reading the body.

A woman introduced herself as Jan Carr, a teacher at Carter High and a colleague of Christie's.

She was sorry about the content of the email but it was "very important that you know the truth."

Walt thought, "what on earth is this"?

The women said that an after school club had been formed by some teachers at the school. They called it the FBC, the Fuck Buddy Club. She explained that it was basically a sex club where the members fucked each other on a regular basis.

Walt was absolutely shocked. How could this be going on at the school and what did this have to do with Christie? Unfortunately, the email went on to say, "your wife is a member."

Walt thought, "what? No way". He thought this is all some had to be some kind of sick joke.

The email continued with more devastation.

Jan explained that her previous husband had cheated on her in a similar manner and she could not sit idle when these wrongs were being committed regularly. She stated she had witness Christie on two occasions at the club and had gotten pictures of the first event and a video of the second. She said she did not know if Christie had visited other times. Then she went on to describe the two events. What Walt read was devastating.

Walt was still thinking, "this must be some kind of hoax." Then he remembered the attachments. Then Walt did something he wished he had never done. He opened them. There it was, Christie fucking some huge cock in the pictures and then the video. It was unbelievable. Christie was of her eating a woman's pussy while getting fucked from behind. Then she went on to fuck and suck three different groups of guys. Walt was stunned beyond belief.

At the beginning of the video, Walt studied them closely. Could these be fakes? Then his heart sank. He recognized Christie's mole and knew it was real. He had been holding a cup of coffee in his hand the whole time and the cup just fell out of his hand and all over the desk. In stunned silence, he just sat there and didn't even think of wiping up the coffee. He had watched the entire 20-minute video and was not sure he even blinked. Then suddenly, tears fell from his eyes. He knew he had just watched the end of his marriage. It felt like the end of his world. How could he go forward, why would he go forward. He didn't have answers to the question. Only tears.

This is why her behavior toward him had changed? She had become a slut and was fucking every teacher in town. His shy, girl next door has become a fuck buddy. He had quit crying and now just sat and stared into space. He didn't know how long he sat there in stunned silence but it seemed like hours. Then Walt had to move, he had to talk to someone. He didn't want to be anywhere near Christie when she got out. Then his phone rang. It was Christie's parents. He answered and they wanted to talk to him about coming to town tomorrow after he got Christie out.

"What time are you going to the jail to get her out," Christie's dad asked.

They had no idea about the FBC email. The rage in Walt had been building and now it blasted out of his throat.

He yelled into the phone, "I'm not getting that slut you call your daughter out of jail. She can rot in there for all I care. If you want her out you get her out. I'm leaving and I won't be back for a while."

Walt realized he was still screaming and he could hear the confusion on the other end. He paused, he knew they didn't know what was happening.

"Look, I'm going to forward you an email I received this morning. I'm sorry, it very disturbing but you need to know what has happened. Show it to your daughter when she gets out and tell her I said to fuck off and never talk to me again. A divorce will be short coming."

He could hear even more confusion on the other end. "Walt, Walt, Walt, what on earth?" Walt slammed down the phone. He turned to his computer, hit the forward button and sent the FBC email to Christie's parents.

--*--

Walt called his brother. He had always been able to talk to his brother. He, like Walt, didn't believe a word of it.

Walt said, "I'll send you the email."

"Are you sure you want to do that bro? I mean I will see pics of Christie like that?"

"Look, I don't give a shit, she ain't going to be my wife going forward. She just a slut that I somehow married. I don't know that woman."

"Look," Mark said. "You just found out about it and are very angry. You might feel differently in the future."

"You're crazy," Walt said. "I knew we were over the minute saw the pictures and videos. See for yourself, I just sent them to you."

--*--

Christie's parents had read the email and viewed the attachments. It was very graphic and disconcerting for the parents to watch their daughter do such things, especially since she was married, and this was obviously without the consent of her husband. They packed up, jumped into the car and headed for Austin. It was mid-afternoon before the arrived and they had called the jail in advance to verify nobody had bailed Christie out. After paying the $600 and signing a bunch of paperwork Christie's was coming out the door.

"Mom, dad? What are you doing here? Where it Walt? I know he is angry but why he didn't bail me out this morning?"

"Christie, we don't know where Walt is," said her mom. "You don't know about the email do you?"

"What email?" was Christie's response.

"Let's just get you home. Hopefully Walt will be there and we can discuss the situation," her dad said. Christie could see the sadness in her parents eyes.

"What situation? Discuss what? I mean I was only angry that that bitch was after Walt. She is you know," Christie said with anger in her voice.

Her parents didn't say anything further and sat in silence. Christie turned on her phone and it began to ping repeatedly. "What is the world Christie said, I have 12 voice message and 23 texts?"

"Christie!" Her dad shouted. "You need to turn off your phone."

Christie was confused, "turn off my phone? What is going on here"?

"Christie, if you love your mom and I you will turn off your phone until you get home," her dad said solemnly. "Please, we will talk about it as soon as we get you home. Nobody has died but this is very serious and you need to listen to us". Christie had always trusted her parents implicitly so she turned off her phone and sat in silence again.

--*--

Arriving at home Christie jumped from the car and rushed to the door. She was worried that her stunt in the parking lot had effected Walt more than she had expected. She was sorry and determined to make it up to him.

The door was locked? She used her key walked in with her parents behind her. The house was dark and quiet. She rushed out to the garage door and Walt's truck was not there.

"He must have gone to work," she told her parents. "Is he really that angry with me?" Christie asked.

"Christie, we need to talk", her mother said.

"No, I think we need to show you something corrected her father". Her dad was opening his laptop and getting into his email.

Christie was now getting angry and scared. Her parents were asking very , and it scared her. With a shaky voice she said, "what is all this about? Please tell me"?

"It's about the FBC at your school", her dad said turning the screen towards Christie.

The initials and the implication had Christie numb. "What did he say? The FBC as school"?

Hearing her dad use those initials made her blood run cold. Her brain kind of locked up. It was like she was looking out of her body through her eyes. Like looking out a tunnel.

"Can you tell us about this Christie?" her dad asked angrily.

Then she looked at the email and began to read. Were their really attachments? Were there really pictures and videos"? She could not believe what she was reading. This just couldn't be real. This had to be a nightmare. The email was describing, in great detail, what she had done at the FBC.

Her dad clicked on the video and it went to full screen.

"Oh my god", Christie was astounded. On the screen was her eating Cindy's pussy as Clark was behind her fucking her pussy with deep strokes. "Please god", Christie scream. "Shut that off"! She had already closed her eyes tight to stop the images from streaming into her brain.

"Who sent you this email?" Christie look at her parents. You could hear the fear and anger in her voice.

Her mom looked at her straight in the eyes and said, "Walt did."

--*--

Christie felt all the oxygen in the room disappear and the walls began to spin. The tunnel she had been looking out was fading to black. The next thing she remembers is being on the couch.

"Christie, you fainted", her mother said. "Are you with us again," she asked.

"I fainted?" Christie questioned and then the realization of the situation flooded back into her brain. "Oh, god, no. Oh my god, no. This can't be happening", she said as tears filled her eyes. "Walt! Where is he? I have to talk to him. This has all been a mistake. It's not what it looks like".

Christie turned on her phone and ignored the texts and voicemails. She dialed Walt. No answer She tried again. Again, no answer. On the third try she left a voice message. "Please Walt, we need to talk. I can explain everything but I need to talk to you. Where are you at? Please come home and talk to me". By the end of each voice message she was sobbing uncontrollably and wasn't sure Walt would even understand her.

Christie sat on the couch and sobbed. Her parents didn't try to talk to her. She was obviously stunned and every time Christie tried to speak her sobbing would take over her voice. Her mother tried to get some food into her before bed and then gave her a Xanax. She walked Christie up to bed and help her put on a nighty then laid down with her and hug her as Christie continued to cry off and on. After about an hour Christie fell asleep.

The next morning Christie came downstairs and her mother fixed her some toast. Nobody said much.

"Mom, what am I going to do"? We were about to start our family. I was looking to get pregnant soon. Now that is all fucked up".

Her dad winced at her nasty words. "The first thing I would do is get tested for STDs", her dad quipped. Christie's eyes went wide. Her dad was right but how could he say such a thing at a time like this.

"What ARE you going to do", mom asked.

"How could you do such disgusting things"?, dad asked. "What the fuck were you thinking. Now he was angry and cussing. "How could you fuck around on Walt that way"? "He's a good man and you do this to him? I'm not sure I even know who you are?"

Christie began to sob uncontrollably.

"Please stop John. I don't want to have to give her another Xanax." She needs to be able to think for herself this morning. What are you going to do?", her mom asked again.

I'm going to do whatever it takes to get Walt back. She could still hardly keep herself from crying uncontrollably. I've made terrible mistakes but I love Walt with all my heart and I hope he somehow still loves me.

The email had outlined that everybody got emails, even the school. "I'll probably lose my job but I don't care", Christie said. "I will need the time to make it up to Walt. Mom, why did I do this? What was I thinking?"

Christie's mom just shook her head and said, you need to try to figure that out quickly. If Walt does ever talk to you again he will be expecting answers.

--*--

Christie's parents had to leave the next day and as she sat alone the next morning. She called Walt for the 20 time. Every time she pleaded for him to talk to her and to come home. Christie just had to talk to someone and many of the messages had been from Cindy. She finally called Cindy. "

"Christie, why haven't you returned my messages", Cindy asked. "It's been two days. I was worried your husband may have hurt you".

"No, no such luck," Christie said. "At least we would have to be in the same room for that to happen. My husband disappeared before I could even talk to him and won't return my calls". Tear filled Christie's eyes.

"Cindy, why did I do such a stupid thing? I love my husband and we were about to start having children. I mean really, a fuck buddy club? Not only was that incredibly stupid but I've proven to the world that I'm a heartless slut. Cindy, I don't think it really couldn't get any worse for me short of dying. I'm probably going to lose my job and lose my husband". Christie began to sobs uncontrollably.