All Comments on 'Join the Dots'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 4 years ago
WOWπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

This was definitely fabulous erotic storyπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž I love how you write your stories. Beautiful lovely imagination and naught mind. Thank you.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
I don’t think the ending works

The level of brutality precludes the loving tenderness they are shown to feel. Infliction of pain does not heal. If it were purely a revenge story, or if the revenge weren’t so over-the-top, it would be well written and believable. Love doesn’t bloom in radioactive waste.

PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 4 years ago
Wow

A brilliant portrayal of something I wish I could have done to my tormentors of 50 years ago.....

The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 4 years ago
WOW!

This took my breath away. Thank you.

EllieMay0417EllieMay0417almost 4 years ago
Wow

Absolutely beautiful, and very touching. Got to admit, not what I was expecting walking in, but good Lord. It was rough and touching all while being sexy and exciting. Truly a work of art, very well done mate.

Baldface787Baldface787over 3 years ago
So good

Maybe not realistic, but the ending was satisfying. I would love more of Bree and Chloe.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

One hell of a love story

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Omg wow, I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much for writing this :)

leopard_owlleopard_owl6 months ago

Bro... I can't with this story. This ending is crazy. These two ladies need a therapist, not a relationship! But before that, I want to say that the story was really well-done.

Onto what I found crazy.

Chloe really bullied a girl for 4 months at school, then TEN YEARS later this girl drugs her, kidnaps her, rapes her, enslaves her, brings friends over to rape her and urinate on her, deprives her of sleep and food, makes her undergo strenuous exercise, makes her stay in certain poses for hours, chains her for hours on end, psychologically torments her as well for what, 6 days.

And the first thought Chloe has after isn't to call the police, but instead to think "i DeSeRvEd ThAt"?!?! Haha, I can't.

Even though the stories relayed how extraordinarily mean and cruel they were to the young Sabrina, it doesn't dovetail with Chloe's post-traumatic stress reaction and the story's subsequent conclusion, in my view.

So from that, it doesn't ring as a satisfying, positive ending like it was intended.

But, all that said, I could see how someone could see it differently and see this as a journey coming full circle.

That aside, the writing was great, and for people who are really into heavy doses of vindictiveness, sexual torture and humiliation, it will be one of your favorites. The story also did a great job of "joining the dots", to borrow that turn of phrase, through the symbolism when Chloe uses it at the end with the tattoos, with the ending concept in the final sentence, and how the story opened and first brought explained it. The pacing was also great.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfish6 months agoAuthor

@leopard_owl, I really cannot fault your comments. This story to this day still conflicts with me. Sometimes I want to take it down, other times I want to let it stand. I have some guilt from bullying back in the day and was bullied myself. Nothing like this story but nevertheless an unpleasant interlude in my life. I released a lot of inner anger writing it and in the end wanted a relatively upbeat conclusion. Thanks for your considered response to a pretty traumatic tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...