Join Us, Jake

Story Info
She is naughty and his best friend helps teach her a lesson.
4.7k words
4.34
14.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to ChiDom for editing. I appreciate all your help!

Teagan warned me before Jake even got to the door if I misbehaved today, he would punish me in front of him. He even threatened to allow Jake to participate.

"I want you to understand that you may not disrespect me, especially in front of our friends and guests. Jake seems to be picking up on the type of relationship we have. He was especially curious after your lapse in judgment from the other day."

I could feel the burn of my cheeks as I was reminded how close I had come to being spanked in front of someone else. I was reprimanded by Teag verbally in front of Jake and his date. He stopped short of telling me he would spank me in front of them. I stood facing Teag, fingers twisting around in my hands nervously.

"What do you think he knows, Teag?"

"Jake asked me to explain the circumstances of what happened after we left so abruptly."

"What did you tell him?"

"Jae, I want you to understand that I trust him. I told him we have an unconventional, consensual relationship and are very happy. We deal with disagreements and behavior differently than most. I left it at that."

"Teag! This is so embarrassing! He is your friend! How can I be in the same space as him?" I shouted.

"Well, my pet, you don't seem to mind behaving like a brat in front of him, so you shouldn't mind being disciplined like one in front of him."

With that, a kiss on the cheek and a pat on my behind, I was sent on my way to finish the barbeque preparations. The idea of being punished in front of someone was...exciting. Teag was giving me plenty of space to say this was not something I wanted. All I had to do was say the word; he would never put me in a position that I truly did not want to be in.

Two hours later, Jake arrived and we all went out the sliding glass doors to sit at the table on the back deck. My backyard was a little oasis from reality. Tall arborvitae lined the property on either side, providing some privacy from our nearest neighbors. Our property butted up to protected land, full of trees, deer and various other wildlife.

Sitting in our gray slingback deck chairs, I watched the men chat. Jake and my husband were so similar sometimes people mistook them for brothers. Jake was a little older but they both had dark hair, neatly trimmed goatees and stood about 6 feet. They towered over my petite 5 foot 3 frame. Jake wore glasses and Teag wore contacts. Jake wasn't tan like Teag and that was probably the biggest difference between the two. They both had quick wit and laughed easily.

It was hot out even though it was late afternoon. The men wore casual button-down shirts; Teag in jeans and Jake in khaki pants. My white shorts, tight to my runner's thighs, and red floral halter top still felt like too much clothing and the heat started getting to me. My dark, almost black hair, high in a ponytail, still hung past the middle of my back, was getting on my nerves too. That should have been my first warning sign.

Teague and Jake both grabbed a beer out of the cooler, drank straight from the bottle and began chatting about what they wanted to do for the rest of summer. Jake was telling Teag about his date from the other day and how much he enjoyed spending time with her out on their boat. I asked Teag to watch the door so I wouldn't have to try to open it with my arms full of food. I went inside to grab the salads, burgers and hot dogs. He and Jake got into a conversation and lost track of what was happening.

I called Teag and waited for a response. I kicked the door and he didn't hear me so I kicked the door again harder. It snapped open, banging against the deck railing. Teag looked over and jumped out of his seat to open the door.

"I'm sorry babe!"

"Thanks for paying attention, I really appreciate it." I stated sarcastically, trying to rearrange the food in my arms. Teag took the hotdogs and hamburgers from me. My comment earned me a look that usually made my heart flutter and my temper hit full stop. Not this time.

Quietly, Teag said "Jae, I would watch the attitude if I were you. Remember our conversation from earlier, sweetheart. I apologized for not being by the door."

I looked at Teag and apologized. I cast my eyes downward but was still simmering. I approached the table to lay out the food supplies and put the burgers and dogs on the grill and salad on the table.

Jake turned to Teag with a strange look on his face. He leaned in and whispered quietly to Teag. "Is everything OK?"

"Of course, Jake. My wife just needed a little reminder of a chat we had earlier, right Jae?"

Again, for the second time today, my face flamed with embarrassment. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. I realized then that I was turned on. Was the idea of Jake being around really that appealing? I turned to them, smiled and dutifully asked if either of them needed another beer. Teagan looked at me and his eyes widened, he smiled and nodded, as did Jake.

I grabbed the beers from the cooler, including one for myself and handed the men theirs. Dropping the empty bottles in the bin, I sat back down in my chair, watching the barbeque do its job. I began day-dreaming about what it would be like to be disciplined by someone else with Teagan watching. With his approval. Under his direction. The visions in my head caused my heart to race. My nipples grew hard and my breath quickened. I could almost feel hands rubbing the skin of my backside, preparing to strike.

Lost in fantasy, I didn't realize the burgers were burning to a crisp. I smelled the dinner going to hell and jumped up, knocking over my beer bottle. It broke as it hit the deck and I ran to the grill.

"Sonofabitch!" I yelled, grabbing the spatula to move the ruined meat and throwing the switch off the burner.

I threw the spatula onto the barbeque, slammed it shut and whirled around. I was so angry, I grabbed the broken beer bottle with my bare hand and flung it into the recycle bin, cutting myself in the process.

"Motherfucker!" I yelled, grabbing my hand. Teag and Jake jumped up to help, grabbing napkins to stop the blood flow.

Jake held my wrist and the napkin on my bleeding hand while Teag ran into the house. He came back out with a bottle of water, a wet towel, and a first aid kit. They made me sit as they unwrapped my napkin-covered hand. The cut was relatively small but there was a piece of glass in it. Teag plucked it out and applied pressure.

"Are you ok?" Jake said as he stood up and walked to the barbeque. "Don't worry about the burgers, we can just have hotdogs and salads."

I nodded in response as I looked over at Teag and knew I was not going to be alright. I knew that I was in trouble the second I met his eyes.

Teag smiled when my eyes met his. He finished applying the bandage and leaned into me, whispering. "This is it Jae. Say the words and we will deal with this later, after he leaves. You say nothing, just nod your head and Jake will become part of our little world."

I froze. My heart began to race as Teag stood up and put the first aid kit back to rights. I was shaking slightly and Jake noticed. He handed me another beer.

"Take a sip, Jae, and calm down, it's just a little cut."

I took a deep breath, a sip of my beer and looked up at Teagan. He was so tall, towering over me. His physical dominance made my heart pitter-patter on a good day. Now all I could think about was another man, his friend, disciplining me. With his permission and participation!

I stood up, turned and went inside, shocking Teag. He was not expecting me to leave. I needed a minute to compose myself. This was supposed to be a punishment not a sexual experience. I was embarrassed to be so turned on by just the idea of this. I couldn't let Teag pull my shorts down. He would see how wet I had become. If he pulled my panties down too, it was all over for me.

Teag walked into the house and approached me, wrapping his arms around me.

"If this is something you do not want, please be honest and say so. It's ok. Your comfort level is my only concern. I didn't think you would be this upset. I'm sorry."

"It's not that Teag," I said as I turned into him "I am not upset by being punished in front of, or by, Jake."

I looked up into his eyes, unsure. Honesty is a fault of mine. I won't lie.

"I am turned on by all this, Teag. I am so hot about this right now there is no way I can hide it."

Teag chuckled and took my face in his hands. "Little girl, I know you better than you know yourself sometimes."

"You tell me all the time you don't like people knowing about this thing we do, yet whenever I spank you in the car or in a parking lot and people are close by, you get so hot and wet you can barely wait until we get home before you're ripping my jeans off."

"I am just spanking you in front of Jake if you want me to. You choose if you want to allow him to participate. After that, the choice is up to him."

I looked away, noticing how hard he was breathing. Teag was turned on by this too! I put my hand on his chest and felt his heart racing like mine. His eyes exuded love and trust.

I took a deep breath...

"hand or paddle?"

"Belt, love."

I gasped because I loved the feel of the belt and hated it just as much. The sting always stayed with me as a reminder through the next day.

I turned, grasped Teagan's hand as we walked outside together. Jake was sitting in the same chair we left him in, an empty bottle of beer next to him on the table and a brand new one in his hand. His feet were propped on the railing of the deck and he was staring out into the backyard.

"You must have deer run around back here with all this privacy, huh, Teag?" Jake smiled and looked up at us, his eyes moving from me to Teag.

"What?"

Teague moved to stand slightly in front of me. He cleared his throat, grabbed his own beer off the table and took a swig.

"Jake, my wife and I have a different way of handling behavior issues. Specifically, Jae's behavior issues."

Teag paused, looking directly at him.

"When she steps out of line, when she misbehaves, when she's behaving like a brat, doesn't complete certain chores, or disobeys anything I have asked her to do, she receives punishments. Some of those punishments are delivered quite in the childlike manner in which she behaves. She has broken our rules today, in your presence."

I stood behind Teag, my head down, eyes staring at the deck. I was so ashamed that I brought Teag to this; ashamed that I did this to myself. I could feel Jake looking at me. I chanced upon a peak and realized that Teag had turned his body so I was standing there in full view of Jake and they were both looking at me. It caught me by surprise and I went to step back but Teag grabbed my elbow gently to steady me.

"Jae has behaved terribly and disrespectfully to both of us. She was warned this type of behavior would be punished. I told her that I was not going to wait to mete out the punishment, that it would happen right away. Jae understands and agrees to these terms. If you consent to be present for this, then Jae will be bent over this table and spanked until I feel she has atoned. If you consent, you may spank her as well."

Jake looked dumbstruck. His beer was halfway to his lips. He was frozen, staring at me. I didn't think I could possibly be more embarrassed. I wanted to sink into the ground. I wanted to leap off my deck and run into the woods. Then,

"Jae."

I startled and looked up "yes, Jake?"

Jake struggled to say something, but didn't know how to form the words.

"Ask me whatever you want Jake. Teag and I discussed this earlier, as he said. I am a consenting adult and am fully aware of what was going to happen if I misbehaved."

Jake put his beer down without taking a sip.

"You allow Teagan to...spank you...like a child?"

"No, Jake. Not like a child. I am a woman who behaves badly at times. I want to be taken in hand, and disciplined for my mistakes. I do not respond to yelling."

He took a deep breath.

"I crave this Jake. I learn from it. Mostly..." I said with a laugh, as I glanced at Teag who stood listening to this exchange and quickly stifled the noise.

"Jae. Do you want me to spank you for your...error?"

I looked down. "Yes, I was rude and used foul language."

Jake looked at me and then Teag.

"I didn't catch that Jae."

"Jae, speak up. You admit your mistakes and then we can get this punishment over with and move on with the night."

My head shot up with Teag's no-nonsense tone. That was the tone he used when there were no more warnings coming my way.

"Yes Jake! I want you both to punish me. I was rude and used foul language. I disrespected you and Teagan. Please forgive me."

Teag moved toward me and gently took my elbow, guiding me to the end of the table. He looked over at Jake, who stood up and pushed away from the table, taking a single step back.

"What do I do, Teag?"

"What do you want to do, Jake? She is consenting to this. Do you?"

Jake hesitated and looked at me. Looked me right in the eyes. I felt it straight to my core. He nodded his head "yes, I consent to help you punish her."

"Good, she needs this lesson."

Teag turned to me, "Repeat your apology and speak to both of us. Do not look down. Do not look away. Own your mistakes, Jae."

"I am sorry Teag. I am sorry Jake," looking directly at them both. "I behaved inappropriately, I was rude and used foul language. Please forgive me."

Teag spoke first and Jake watched the interaction.

"I accept your apology and you will be forgiven once you have completed your punishment. Please turn around, lower your shorts only and bend over the table."

"I accept your apology as well Jae. Now do as you're told." Jake said, in a voice that sounded huskier than usual. I blushed, again, and turned around.

As I turned, Teag moved from behind me and walked into the house and came out with a large bath towel. I unbuttoned my shorts and hooked my thumbs into them, hesitated. Teag leaned around me and I saw that the towel was rolled up and placed directly in front of me. I looked over at him and he smirked at me. I continued to pull my shorts down, past my bottom and left them right under my cheeks. A large hand gently pushed against my back and I leaned down, body flaming. I realized the towel was placed in such a way that it would raise my hips off the table higher than normal. My cheek touched the tile on the table and I closed my eyes. I moved my hands up towards my head, laying them next to my head, palms down.

I opened my eyes. I couldn't see Teag as he had moved behind me and to my left. Jake was right next to me. His hips, more accurately. He was hard. I could see the outline of his cock through his shorts. My mouth fell open and slammed shut in the same instant.

I went to get up and Teag snapped his belt out of the loops of his shorts.

"Do not move Jae. Unless you have changed your mind?"

I shook my head and breathed deeply. This was happening. And I was throbbing in my panties, bent over before my husband and his friend.

"Jake, for a beginner, you will use your hand and spank her in a traditional manner."

Teag placed his hand on my left cheek. "I am using the belt on Jae for two reasons, First, Jae was warned about this punishment more than once. The second? This is my preferred method of punishing my sweet Jae."

He ran his hand up and down my skin, and I broke out in goosebumps. He moved to the side and folded his belt, taking care to keep the clasp firmly in his hand.

"Are you ready, Jae?"

"Yes, Sir."

I try to relax. I try not to tense but there is just no preparation for that first strike of the belt. Hearing the air move past the leather of Teag's belt sends a temporary thrill through my veins. My skin recoils from the strike and I hiss in breath and squeeze my eyes shut. Teag is not holding back. The pain radiates through my body and hits my brain. Instinctively I begin to move backward from the table. Teag pushes my back down, forcing me to remain in place.

"Jae, that was only the first. Hold your place or this will continue for longer than you would like."

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry."

Another belt strike snakes across my panty-clad ass. And another. Three nasty red welts mar my skin and I can feel every inch of them.

Teag looks at his friend. "Do you have any questions so far Jake?"

"Jae, how are you feeling?"

"I am being punished, Jake, it doesn't feel great."

"Oh, some sass after three in, Jae? I am disappointed. Obviously, you need the full twenty from me and a full 20 from Jake."

I let out a little cry and cursed myself for my mouth. It always gets me in more trouble.

"I'm sorry Teagan. I'm sorry Jake."

"Jae, I have to say I may enjoy this more than I thought after all," Jake says with a smirk.

"Since Jae so sweetly answered my first question, I do have another, Teag."

"How often do you punish Jae?"

"As often as she needs it. She is sassy more often than not and every now and then, her sassy crosses into bad behavior."

"So Jae is walking around with a red bum most of the time?"

"At least twice a week, Jake," Teag says as he rubs my tender backside.

"Are we ready to continue, Jae?"

He didn't wait for an answer. Teag used his belt with the perfection he normally does. A delivery of seven more strikes while standing on my left side. Tears formed and fell from my eyes and the pain was substantial now. Teag moved to my right side and Jake took Teag's place on my left so he could observe better.

My eyes closed, I waited for the next 10 strikes and fantasized about what Teag and Jake saw as they spanked me. Teag knew I was hot for this. I wanted Jake to know I wanted this in every way. I wondered if they could see how wet my panties were?

The first strike from Teag landed, ripping me out of my little fantasy. I yelled out but it didn't stop Teagan from rapid-fire belting me. I tried desperately to stay in place. I squirmed and began to cry again. I slammed my hands on the table and pushed up lifting my body off the table. The last strike landed and I exhaled audibly.

Teag helped me up from the table and turned me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me for a minute, my whimpering calmed, my shorts still at my hips, under my now flaming bottom.

"You took the first part of your punishment well, Jae. I would have liked it if you had moved a little less, so we will rectify that now. It's Jake's turn."

"Jake, grab the chair and pull it over here a bit more, please, then sit down," Teag said.

"You will be spanking Jae over your knee. In my opinion, she needs to learn a bit more humility since she couldn't keep her smart mouth in check when you asked her if she was ok."

"Ok Teag, you're the boss" and let out a nervous laugh as he sat down.

Teag turned me around and, with my head down looking at my sandals and pretty pink painted toes helped place me over Jake's knee.

"Jake, bring your leg around Jae's legs. This will lock them in place so she can't squirm."

"Like this?" As Jake moved his right leg out from under me and wrapped it around my legs.

"Yes, perfect"

I was mortified. I couldn't believe Teag had Jake leglock me! I think my body was about to combust from embarrassment. My skin heated, I think it turned even redder than my backside was already. It could not be any worse.

"Now Jake, pull down her panties and tell her what you are going to do and why."

Oh my god, it got worse. Way worse.

As embarrassed as this was making me, my libido hit overdrive. If he pulled down my panties, he was going to see how turned on this was making me. Fantasizing about Jake knowing was one thing, having him actually see was entirely different.

"Jae, I am going to pull down your panties. I am going to spank you because you were rude and disrespectful. Is that clear?"

12