Join Us, Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a shaky breath, I nodded my head.

A hard smack on my left cheek and, "Use your words, Jae. Now." came from somewhere behind me.

"Yes, Jake. Clear"

My hands were flat on the deck, my raven hair over my head, legs locked by Jake. He placed his hands on my back, I realized, so I would know what he was about to do. He lifted his hands slightly and slipped his fingers under the band of my panties moving them up and over my bottom and stopping where my shorts still sat. Jake places his hand on my right cheek like he witnessed Teag do.

"Do I just...start?" Jake asked Teag.

Teag chuckled a bit. "Yes, spank her and see what her reaction is. This will help you gauge the strength of your strike."

I felt him pull his arm back and waited for his first strike.

His first try was...a lot softer than I imagined it would be. Even with my backside already sore from the belt, I almost snickered out loud. That would have likely earned another round with Teag so I kept that quiet.

When I didn't react, Jake pulled his arm back and tried again. This time, it landed. I yelped and squirmed, surprising Jake with my reaction. He immediately went to apologize when Teag cut him off.

"Punishment, Jake. If she reacted like that, you did it right." I looked up at Teag as best I could and saw his smirk.

Jake pulled his arm back and froze.

"My handprint is on her skin."

He touched his mark so softly and with such reverence. I could feel him breathe deep.

Jake took a moment and just stared. I grew a little uncomfortable and squirmed around. I could feel him harden under my belly and instantly stopped. He raised his arm again and brought it down with the same strength as last time, maybe even a little stronger. He instinctively knew to alternate cheeks for maximum effectiveness. The sting of his hand on top of the belt marks sent shockwaves through my spine.

Moisture spilled from my eyes and between my thighs. Jake went to continue. Teag stopped him.

"Wait, Jake. Make her count the last ten. Out loud."

"You heard the man, Jae. Count. I want to hear it"

His hand landed and I yelped "One."

I tried to look over my shoulder as best as I could and Jake's hand pressed me back down. He struck three more times in rapid succession. "TWO THREE FOUR!"

Twice more he struck.

"FIVE SIX!" He hit harder this time. I was crying in earnest now. My mind started to float. Seven and eight landed and I missed them. I wanted to call them out. I wanted to get on my knees and open my mouth for them, I was so turned on.

"JAE!"

"Sorry! Seven and Eight!"

Teague kneeled down in front of me. I looked up at him.

"Are you finished?"

"No. Keep going"

Teag looked me hard in the eyes for a minute.

"Keep going Jake. She's ok"

"Jae, are you ok?"

"Yes, Jake."

"Ok then nine and ten. I want to hear the last two."

"Yes, Jake"

His hand slammed down on my cheek so hard my body moved. I lost my breath.

"NINE!"

He slid his hand over to my other cheek, and raised it. I waited. His palm made contact with my opposite cheek.

"TEN!"

The pain was substantial and the tears slid from the corners of my eyes. My head dropped and I felt...relief. Relief that it was over and I was able to bear it.

Jake was rubbing my backside, gently, waiting for what to do next.

"Jae you may sit up now." Teag instructed.

Jake helped me rise off his lap. There really is no graceful way to do it. I reached to raise my panties and shorts and Jake stopped me. I looked and he held a bottle of lotion in his hand. Teag must have given it to him.

"Let me apply this, Jae. You took a lot."

I thought for a second. "No thanks, Jake. I earned every one of those. I should feel it for as long as possible." I looked at Teag and he smiled at me. I turned, raised my panties and shorts, zipped them, and turned back. Both men were looking at me. I looked back at both of them and had such a sense of peace. Two men in my life, one I currently lusted after and one I loved, disciplined me and I wanted them to. Surreal.

I moved to Teag and hugged him. "Thank you. I love you."

I moved to Jake. I opened my arms, hesitant, unsure if I should, even after what we just shared. He came to me with his arms open. We hugged each other.

"Thank you, Jake."

"No, Jae, thank you. Both of you," he turned, his arm around me and shook Teag's hand.

"This was an experience I will not forget."

After an awkward moment looking at each other, we all laughed and grabbed our beers and relaxed. The guys sat down and I...didn't. Leaning against the deck railing was about all I would be doing for the duration of the night. I stared out at the yard taking a sip from the bottle, fighting the urge to rub my ass to alleviate the sting and rub my thighs together to alleviate the ache there too. I needed relief somehow. Teagan was going to get lucky tonight but he already knew that.

Jake cleared his throat, and took a long pull from his beer.

"When can we do this again?"

I turned so fast I almost dropped my beer. Teag started laughing.

"Jae? Ready to sass me again?"

End

12