Joined by the Hunt Pt. 02

Story Info
The steamy night and delightful reminder.
7k words
4.77
2.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Star124
Star124
64 Followers

Trigger warning: Abusive language, swearing and violence

Star

I woke up to the sound of distant singing. The sun had gone down, and fire torches lighted up the path to the village. The Starkinga clan was lined up on each path as they sang and danced us into the village. Behind me, Dijinga was happily singing along in a deep baritone that had me thinking about naughty things unrelated to singing. Our procession stopped at what seemed to be their version of a courtyard. It had more than a dozen firepits with a large bonfire in the middle with small groups around each.

Dijinga effortlessly jumped off Pishi; reaching up, he lifted me off the saddle, gently lowering me to the ground. With a hand on the small of my back, he led me to one of the fires where his father and village elders were gathered. The newly joined pairs were also sitting in the circle, including Natasha, who I waved at, and she shyly waved back from where she was sitting next to her hybrid-mate.

Hybrids had different characteristics to identify them. Usually, you could tell because they did not have a tail or had two arms instead of four. Some Hybrids would have human eyes instead of cat-like eyes. Other Hybrids had the human skin tone instead of the blue skin the Starkinga people had. Natasha's mate had a grayish brown skin tone, like a mix between brown and blue.

Dijinga took a seat next to his father, and I moved to take the one next to him. He maneuvered me to sit in his lap instead, and his tail formed a tight coil around my waist. I blushed, thinking about where that tail had been earlier, and Dijinga laughed at my reaction.

"It can go back if you miss that much," he whispered in my ear and then nipped my earlobe. I turned to look at him, shocked that he would attempt such a thing with his father right next to him, but he just laughed even louder, causing everyone to look at us. My cheeks heated up, and I buried my face in his chest to hide my embarrassment.

"My mate has a fantastic sense of humour," Dijinga said out loud as an explanation of his laughter. A few people laughed as if acknowledging the fact, and people went back to their small conversations within the circle.

"I am glad no Franga crossed our path on the journey back. Otherwise, our procession would have fallen to harm with the protection from our Chief Dijinga." One of the males in the circle said, and everyone laughed.

It took me a minute to realize what he meant by his statement. I prayed for the ground to swallow me from embarrassment. I forgot that the Starkinga had very sensitive noses and could hear for miles. They would have scented what we were doing and had heard me screaming Dijinga's name when i was lost in the throes of pleasure. Dijinga rubbed soothing circles on my back as his chest rumbled in pleasure.

"I would not have known of a Franga's presence until after its pincer had cut off my leg," Dijinga joined in, and the whole group burst out laughing again.

"As it should be, my son should always be entranced by his Trishinga's scent," said a middle-aged Starkinga woman as she moved to stand in front of us.

"Fijinga," Dijinga said as he moved both of us to stand.

"This is Star, my Trishinga; Star, this your Fijingawa Risinga." Risinga looked down at me, smiling with a motherly, loving look on her face. Like all the other Starkinga, she was impossibly tall, but she had a softness that just reminded me of my mother.

"I am sure all would have forgiven Dijinga for letting a Franga cross their path; he has waited for many moons to be with you."

Her lower left arm came to lay on my shoulder. I had seen several Starkinga doing this to each other, so I assumed it had to be their form of a hug. I lifted my left hand to her right shoulder, standing on the tips of my toes, and her chest rumbled in pleasure. Behind me, Dijinga's chest joined in, and I felt happy to have honoured his mother in greeting. Chef Hinga moved up behind Risinga, and his tail coiled around her waist.

"It is a pleasure to see our family grow so large. We hope we will have younglings running around from you two soon." Chief Hinga said as he nipped Risinga's ear. Risinga's right elbow moved back and jabbed him hard in his stomach. He let out a loud oomph sound and bent over as he wheezed, trying to get air back into his lungs. She turned back to us as Cheif Hinga gasped to get his breath back as we all laughed at his reaction.

"Dont mind this old man, you don't have to feel pressured. Go at your own pace. We are just happy you are finally here. The past seven moons, Dijinga has driven us crazy talking about you." She added, laughing, and I joined in, and I couldn't help the flare of happiness that went through me.

"I will not deny that all I have dreamt of was the day I was to be with you like this,"

Dijinga whispered in my ear as his tail squeezed tighter around my waist. I looked up at him, overwhelmed by how much he already cared for me. Reaching my hand up to put it behind his neck, I dragged him down until he was hunched over and face level with mine. I planted a small kiss on his cheek. His body stiffened, then he relaxed and looked in my eyes and smiled. Then whispered in my ear,

"The males with human mates receive this kiss all the time from their mates. I was hoping you could teach me how to do it so we can kiss all the time. However, I hope the next time it will be on my lips." I blushed, thinking of how I would have to teach him how to kiss when I have never done it myself. He had gone all the way to third base without touching first base.

I was about to reply to him when I turned my head to see that my mother-in-law and Chief Hinga were looking at us with amused looks on their face. I buried my face in Dijinga's velvet-soft-covered chest as my face burned, and my Fijingawa laughed out loud at my timidness.

"Come take a walk with me, Star," she said as she reached out to take my hand. I looked up at Dijinga, who nodded his head and leaned in to nip my lip, then let me go, uncoiling his tail from my waist. I followed Risinga out of the circle towards a cluster of teepee-like huts. We entered one with a fire inside it, with a large roast over it.

"I was roasting some meat in your honour. I hope you will like it. I am told you prefer your meat mixed with water and vegetables?" She asked as she knelt to tend to the fire.

"I like roasted meat as well. It is just that at the colony, we make stews to stretch out the meat for longer." I replied as I settled down on a grass mat in front of the fire.

"Oh, I see, you will have to teach me how to make this stew," she replied, smiling back at me. "Would you like something to drink?"

She moved towards three large clay pots, with two cups she had taken from a shelf indent in the wall. She poured a milky liquid into both of them and handed me one of the cups as she sat down next to me. I took a small sip to taste, and a moan escaped my lips as the taste registered. The drink was like chocolate milk that we had once a year when we received a package from the spaceport though this one was cold instead.

My mother-in-law smiled at me and said, "This is called Shiya; we make it from ground bijinga root mixed with xoinga berries. Family recipe, which i am going to pass on to you, my daughter."

I smiled at her, pleased by how she was already considering me her family since we had just met less than an hour ago. "Thank you; I would love that."

"So this is the cooking Ganga for our family, my Trishinga and I have our own mating Ganga, and each of younglings has their own Ganga. Dijinga will show you where your mating Ganga cluster is. When mated, younglings build a new Ganga cluster so you can start your family, but you are always welcome back here." She looked at me affectionately, and i felt so welcomed and cared for by her.

"Thank you; I appreciate you welcoming me," I replied, smiling at her and making sure to maintain eye contact.

"I am sorry about the loss of your father, Star; he was a courageous man. I wished i could have come to support you. but Hinga and Dijinga were there at his funeral." Her lower left hand took hold of my right hand, and she covered it with her upper left hand, stroking it softly.

"It's okay, I do miss him, but i am proud of what he did. He saved the lives of the other males in his gathering party with his sacrifice. He died a hero's death" As I finished saying that, two teenage Starkinga entered the hut and stopped in their tracks when they saw me.

"She is smaller than I am. She looks like a youngling." the teenager to the left said as he looked at me with a teasing smile.

"Sijinga, I will clip your tail if you ever dishonour your brother's Trishinga like that again!" My Fijingawa said, and the young male coiled his tail tightly around his left leg as if to hide it.

A laugh escaped from my lips at his reaction, and he smiled back at me. I turned to look at the other teenager and realized they were identical twins. They both smiled at me when they saw my reaction and came over to sit across from us across the fire.

"Dont worry, Star, it will take a while to tell us apart, but until then, we intend to have fun at your expense." The other twin said, and they both burst out laughing.

"Sijinga has a black stripe on his cheek, and Zijinga has a white one," My fijingawa said, much to the dismay of both of them, which they indicate by groaning out loud. I laughed at their expense. I had never had siblings, so it felt great to have these boys that i could joke around with.

"How do you already know my name?" I asked as i realized that i hadn't been introduced yet.

"Dijinga has not stopped talking about you since he saw you over seven moons ago. I am glad you are finally here; maybe he will ease up a little," Zijinga replied, while Sijinga added on.

"He insisted on going on every meat drop off to the colony even though as a chief he does not have to do that, just so he could catch a glimpse of you,"

I remembered seeing Dijinga a couple of times around the colony in passing, but it was never significant. Jack had blinded me at the time. Guilt racked through me. I had joined with him to get away from Jack, and he already cared deeply for me. I could feel myself growing to like him the more i knew him. However, i still felt terrible for agreeing to be his mate for the wrong reasons. I resolved to come clean and tell him when we were alone together the next time.

"What lies are you telling, my mate?" Dijinga joked as he entered the hut behind his father.

"Just that you have been like a love-sick youngling for her for the past seven moons," Zijinga replied while laughing and Sijinga and Chief Hinga joined in. Dijinga tensed a little and looked at me, I smiled at him, and he visibly relaxed and moved to sit on the mat next to me. His tail immediately moved to coil around my waist. I blushed as the teen brothers made cooing noises at us from they sat until Dijinga hissed at them, and they settled down.

Risinga carved the roast and passed out plates made of bone with large pieces to each of us. We ate and settled into comfortable conversations as they told me stories about Dijinga's childhood and gossip about the village. After the delicious roast, we sat around the fire for a while as it died down to just embers.

"We should go to our Ganga now, my Trishinga," Dijinga said as he stroked up and down my back. I nodded shyly at him in agreement, and Dijinga informed everyone that we were to retire for the night. The twins began to tease us again as we stood to leave, and I blushed as I waved at them. I said polite goodnights to my in-laws, and we exited the hut into the night. The temperature on Aastarkinga dropped below the freezing point when the sun went down. I shivered from the cold as i remembered that my jacket was in my bag with my clothes still on Pishi. Dijinga pulled me against him and led me to a hut just in front of the cooking one where we had left his family.

"This was my Ganga when I was a youngling. We can use this when we visit or when your Fijinga comes to visit; she can stay here." He pointed out to the hut in front of us, then to the other two, "Those are my brother's gangas."

"My mother will get along well with your mother. She is fantastic." I replied, smiling up at him. He smiled back, his chest rumbling as he led me through the streets of the village, away from his parent's cluster of huts.

"She likes you very much as well, and brothers adore you. They would not tease you so much if they did not."

"You did not tell me you had been at my father's funeral," I commented as I remembered our conversation from earlier. He gave me a small smile as if he had been caught in a lie, and his tail squeezed tightly around my thigh.

"I was going to tell you, later on, I didn't want you to be pressured to feel the strong heart feelings I have for you. I know for my people the mating bond means something different compared to your people but take all the time you require to feel strong heart feelings for me, but it will not change or remove from how I feel from you."

Shocked by his admission, I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck to hug him. Like before, He just stood there. So i decided to direct him on how to do it.

"You can put your hands around me, but dont lift me" I giggled as i remembered how he had hugged my mother yesterday. His lower arms wrapped around my waist and his upper arms around my shoulders, making it very awkward.

"Your lower arms can touch my butt, and your upper arms can go around my waist." I directed further as my face heated up. His lower arms went to grab and knead my ass, and his chest rumbled. His upper arms moved to my waist as directed.

"This hugging is very pleasing after all. I get to enjoy touching your plump backside without a tail hindering me," I squeaked when Dijinga lifted me off my feet, pulling me flush against his body, with our pelvises alined. I could feel his hardness pressing against my thigh.

"I thought i explained that there was no lifting in the hugging," I faked being stern as he nuzzled my neck.

"I dont think hugging involves me touching your mother's backside," He replied as he pulled me even closer, then set me down. I laughed at the image; my mother would beat him with a wooden spoon if he ever did that.

"When you hug everyone else, just use your lower arms only and put them just above their waist." I rationalized. We began walking again as we headed to our Ganga cluster.

"I guess that would be the smartest option because i dont know how to deal with my upper arms when it comes to this hugging unless i am hugging you," He teased, and my face heated up again. I replayed the conversation i had had with his brothers and remembered the other question i had wanted to ask him.

"So you knew about Jack all along?" I asked as he stirred me through clusters of huts. A hiss escaped from his lips, and he frowned deeply.

"Yes, I knew you talked to him occasionally, but I never scented him on you. If I had, I would have broken his arm a long time ago." I giggled at the thought, delighted by his jealousy. He reached to pick me up, cradling me against his chest and began to walk a lot faster towards our destination.

"Does my jealousy delight you, my little mate?" His upper arms moved to tickle me. Fists of laughter escaped from me as I tried to bat away his arms. He stopped a minute later when we reached a cluster of 3 huts.

"This is our cluster of Ganga. We will, of course, expand and change things as need be. And you are welcome to make any changes you require. I will give you the official tour tomorrow, but that is our cooking Ganga" he said, pointing at the one to the far left.

"The one in the middle is our mating Ganga, and the last one is the bathing Ganga," he said as he looked at me for approval, vulnerably. I smiled up at him.

"I love it. I cannot wait to see the insides, Dijinga." He smiled back at me, pleased, and his chest rumbled in pleasure as he walked towards the sleeping Ganga.

Dijinga entered the sleeping Ganga, set me down on my feet by the door and went to light up some wax candles. The room was dominated by a sizeable upraised platform with tons of furs piled on it. Mounted up on the wall above the platform were a giant axe, a spear, and a beautiful bow. On the other side, there were inlets in the wall, some were empty, but some had baskets with more furs, nets and arrows and even more weapons. I moved towards the platform and ran my fingers through the softest hairs I had ever felt.

"I hunted a lot of Kisha (giant cat-like creature ) and cured the hides myself to ensure we had the softest furs for our mating Ganga," Dijinga said, looking vulnerable again as though my approval meant everything to him. Touched by all the effort he had put into preparing for my arrival. I smiled at him and moved towards him.

"I shall reward you for all your efforts with a kiss." Dijinga's chest made that rumbling sound again as he moved to close the distance between us. His lower arms grabbed my butt, and he lifted me off my feet. I hooked my legs around his waist, and my hands went to his shoulders. Like this, we were face to face.

"I will take my reward now, my Trishinga," he said as his tail twisted around my ankle. I leaned in and gave him a small peck. I drew back, or at least I tried to, but his hand clasped my neck to stop my retreat.

"You are not yet done, my little mate. I believe our tongues are supposed to twine around each other."

Stunned by his knowledge, I asked, "I thought you said you did not know how to kiss?"

"That is true. However, I am not the first male to mate with a human. I did a bit of asking around to learn how to pleasure you," he replied as he moved to plant a small kiss on me as I did to him. When he came back for a second kiss, I nipped his lower lip, and he rumbled in pleasure.

"My people do not kiss as you do. We enjoy nipping on each other's lips, and it brings me a great deal of pleasure." He stated as his tail tightened around my ankle. I nipped his lip again, and he pulled my body closer to his and started to move us towards the platform. I nipped his lips a third time and licked his lower lip. He went to lick his lip at the same time that I did, and our tongues brushed against each other.

A small gasp escaped from me at the sensation, and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, twirling it around mine. Moaning, I started subtly grinding my pussy against his abs, and I could feel a wet patch forming there, increasing the pleasure with the slickness. His chest rumbled again, and the vibrations went through my clit at just the right angle, bringing me closure to my peak of pleasure.

He gently set me down on my back in the bed of furs and moved over me to give me another toe-curling kiss. Leaving me breathless, he moved to nip along my earlobe and whispered in my ear.

"Sit up."

I moved to follow his direction, and he lifted the dress that had bunched up around my waist over my head to remove it. His eyes racked over my breasts, with my nipples painfully tight down to my vagina with the black curls framing it.

"You are very pleasing to look at my Trishinga; each night, you are to lay in these fur as bare as this, so I admire your beauty all night long."

"I would like to see your body too," I bit my lower lip as he started to remove his leather boots.

"Who am I to refuse you anything," he said as he got off the platform and moved to stand in front of it. I began to feel self-conscious with him looking down at me, so I moved to cover my breasts with my hands. He hissed at me, and his tail flicked at my hands.

"Don't hide your beautiful chest mounds from me, my Trishinga; let my eyes feast on them unhindered."

I dropped my hand and arched my back, offering them to him. His chest rumbled as he licked his lips, causing my nipples to tighten even further in anticipation of what was to come. He removed the harness he had on then went to unlace his pants. He pulled them down in one swift motion, and as he stood back up, his penis moved to smack on his abdomen, the tip above his belly button already dripping wet. His tail twisted around his penis, moving from the base in a corkscrew motion, and more precum dripped from it, making my mouth water. He moved back over me, covering me with his body and gave me another soul-snatching kiss.

Star124
Star124
64 Followers
12