Joined by the Hunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head lowered to my breast and nuzzled between them. His one hand moved to rub gentle circles around my left nipple, and he gazed at my right nipple as though he was deciding how best to feast on it. He finally went in for a lick, and I arched my back to offer it to him while closing my eyes and throwing my head back. He flicked my left nipple with his thumb. A pulse of pain-pleasure ran through me, and I gasped, looking back at him.

"Eyes on me, my little mate," he said, then he went back to look at my right nipple. I whimpered at him, pushing my nipple up towards his mouth, and he blew on it, causing it to tighten even further.

"So beautiful, all for me," he took it into his mouth and sucked and nipped gently on it. Each tug pulled on the tension running through my body that I felt like it was going snap at any second. He moved the other nipple and started the whole process over again.

"Please....." I begged, and I was wound up so tight I was ready to explode. He moved up to kiss me as he held himself up with his upper forearms. His lower left arm moved under my butt to lift my hips off the bed, and his other arm moved to circle my clit with just enough pressure to leave me tittering on edge. I mewl as I tried to increase the friction.

"Shh, I have got you, little one," he said as his tail moved to my entrance. He began to slowly thrust in and out just deep enough to graze my innocence. His thumb increased the pressure on my clit, and I shattered into a million pieces. As I rode the wave of pleasure, a searing pain flicked in the back of my mind. I felt his tail enter my core deeply and latch on something deep inside me. I cried out as another wave of pleasure overtook me.

Dijinga

My tail latched onto the entrance to her womb and started secreting the cream to open it up so she could receive my seed.

"Dijinga!!!" Star screamed out as another climax overtook her, and she went limp. My chest rumbled in pleasure as i looked down at her in the throes of pleasure. My sack grew heavy, and my cock strained to enter her, but I willed myself to wait until she woke up. Spreading her legs wider, I saw the evidence of her innocence staining my tail. I was the first to feel the searing wet tightness, to taste her sweet slick, and I vowed to be the last.

Moving over her and began to kiss her neck as she awakened. I withdrew my tail from her tight core and lined up my cock to her entrance.

"Your tail!" She gasped.

It had gone to latch onto her sensitive tiva (clitoris). I kissed her deeply as I pushed the head of my cock into her searing heat and groaned as she gasped at the sensation. I withdrew my cock, moved up, kneeling between her thighs and hooked up each of her legs over my forearms. In this position, she was obscenely opened to my view. I moved furs to prop her head up.

"Watch as you take my cock, my Trishinga." I gritted through my teeth, trying to maintain control.

She moaned in response, her eyes lowering to look at my cock wet with her slick and my precum. I moved my cock back to her entrance and started entering her slowly. We both watched as her core stretched to accommodate my thickness, and i marvelled at how beautiful the sight was. I pushed into her until I hit the entrance to her womb, and she squirmed, trying to release the pressure. I looked up at her eyes glazed over in pleasure, her mouth slightly open and started to grind the tip of my cock against her cervix. Her eyes rolled back as her left leg started twitching and her toes curled.

I groaned in response as her core fluttered around my shaft. Withdrawing half of my cock, I thrust back in, and she buckled on the mount of furs, and her insides gripping my shaft like they didn't want to let me go, and I was happy with that. I began to thrust, increasing the pace as her head whipped from left to right.

I took more furs and stuffed them under her butt to angle her to take me deeper. I changed my strokes from fast and shallow ones to long and deep ones sinking more of my length into her until my sack started slapping against her butt.

I lost myself as I took her with no abandon. My sack drew tight as I grew closer to my climax. The head of my cock finally slipped into the entrance to her womb, and I stopped thrusting and began to grind as the pleasure overtook me. The ring of her cervix squeezed against my glans tightly.

Her walls fluttered around me even faster, and she cried out as she reached her peak. Letting go, i bathed her womb with my seed, and it felt like I was giving her my soul. Gasping for breath, I withdrew from her, and my tail entered her core to plug up her womb. She mewled in protest as she tried to remove it.

"It's okay, my little mate. You will get used to it soon." I reassured her. I knew this was not something her people did, but my seed had to stay inside her. I gathered her up in my arms and laid her on my chest as I rubbed her back, and we both drifted off to sleep satisfied.

Star

I needed to pee so bad, but I didn't want to get up. I felt so cozy, surrounded by velvet skin and furs. This had to be a dream because my bed is never this soft. I tried to get up, but something was holding me down. I opened one eye to look around and saw Dijinga laying beside me with all four arms around me. No wonder I couldn't move, I managed to pry open his hands and dove off the platform, but something twitched inside me.

A moan escaped my lips as need flared through my body. I got flashbacks from last night. Of how I felt like I would lose my mind from pleasure. Of how he entered me deeply, filling me up, almost to the point of pain but just at that perfect balance that every thrust had small peaks of pleasure racking through me, pushing me to the summit of bliss.

I looked down to see his tail emerging from between my legs. I slowly removed it from my core, and it went to latch on to my clit, sending more waves of need flowing through me. Moaning, I looked up to see Dijinga staring at me with a wide grin on his face. His lower right hand was stroking his very hard cock, and his lower left arm, rubbing circles around the dripping head.

"Where are you running off to, my Trishinga?" I turned my gaze away from him, then peeked at him through my lashes. I was shocked and intrigued by how he was openly touching himself in front of me.

"I need to pee," I said, as slick stated dripping from my core.

"Okay, hurry back; I intend to lose myself in you all day."

His tail tip detached from my clit, and I hurriedly put on my dress and exited the hut. When I stepped outside, the sun was just coming up. A few people were walking about, starting their day. I waved at them as I walked to the hut he had said was the bathroom.

My thighs were covered in dried-up slick and cum, so I decided to take a bath too. There was a big container filled with water in the corner and a miniature bucket beside it which I used. After my impromptu bath, i thought about going back to bed, but i felt timid to face him. Dijinga was probably still on the bed, naked and waiting for me.

Last night had been amazing, but i still hadn't come clean ro him about how i felt. He was already head over heels for me, and I needed a few minutes to process the whole situation. At least i knew the sex was going to be good if we stayed together.

I decided to go to the kitchen hut to bring him something to drink. The hut was set up like his mother's, with the center dominated by a fire pit and sitting mats around it. On the walls were also depressions with baskets full of roots, nuts, and dried meat. I grabbed a stick of dried meat to nibble on as i continued my exploration.

A table-like structure held a couple of plates and bowls on the far end. Next to the table was the bag with my clothes, and I let out a squeak of excitement at seeing it. Someone must have dropped it off for me last night because i didn't remember seeing it in Dijinga's hands. At least i could change into some clean underwear and a dress.

I quickly did that and decided to make a plate of nuts and dried meat to take back to the sleeping hut. As i was grabbing a bowl from the table, i heard a clear throat behind, startling me, causing me almost to drop the clay bowl.

"I thought i told you to hurry back, my Trishinga," Dijinga said from where he stood by the door with a smile playing on his mouth.

"I wanted to bring you something to eat," I replied as i moved to the baskets on the wall. He came to stand behind me, putting his arms around my waist.

"But i am not hungry for food; I want to eat this instead. I shall feast on it while you nibble on nuts and meat," His hand moved to cup my pussy through my dress. I blushed as i put nuts in the bowl and moved out of his embrace to the table to grab another bowl for the meat.

"You changed your covering?" he asked as his eyes racked over my body, causing me to squirm and for slick to drip onto my new underwear.

"Yes, i took a quick bath, and i decided to change my dress and get some underwear when i saw my bag in here," i replied as i grabbed the bowl.

"Underwear?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I vaguely remembered the conversation we had had yesterday on the way to his village. I had been so lost in pleasure at the time that i would have agreed to anything he asked me. I blushed as i remembered his request that i should not wear them anymore. It made me feel exposed in a very sexual and the fact that he could just flip up my skirt and have his way with me had me rubbing my thighs together to soothe the heat between them. I decided to play ignorant like i had no idea what he was talking about.

"Yes, underwear, it is what humans wear under our clothes."

"Yes, you said it yesterday, and i remember determining that they were useless, and they stopped me from enjoying your sweet pussy whenever i wanted to." He started stalking towards me, and i backed up until my back hit the table.

"I dont remember talking about that with you." I lied, and he smirked down at me from his 7-foot height.

"I guess I will have to remind you."

His lower hands gripped my waist and lifted me on to sit on the table as he went to kneel in front of it. He put his hands on each of my thighs and opened them wide until his broad shoulders fit between them. He flipped up my skirt and hissed at me when he saw my underwear.

"Whenever you wear these, just know I tear through them to get to my delicious feast."

Like yesterday, he ripped them in half, then buried his face between them, breathing in deeply. When he looked up at me, his pupils ever so dilated that i could barely see the whites in his eyes.

.

"So sweet, i dont understand why you would hide this." He commented.

"I just feel comfortable with underwear on, i have worn it since i was a kid," I replied as an explanation. He just smiled, shaking his head and moved back as he dragged my thighs until my butt was on the edge of the table.

I gasped at the sudden movement, then moaned loudly when his tongue drove deep into my core and swiped up to my clit on its way out. He drew his tongue back into his mouth as though he was savouring the taste and dove in for more. He kept dipping into my core and swiping on my clit as he went out slowly until i felt like i was about to snap from the tension that had built up inside me, and my thigh was shaking.

"Dijinga, just...faster..please," I pleaded as he continued the same rhythm. His chest rumbled, pleased with my begging.

"All you have to do is ask my Trishinga."

His tail penetrated my core deeply, and it started moving in long hard thrusts; his tongue went to attack my clit, where he nibbled and sucked on it, throwing me over the edge into a climax that had my toes curling from pleasure as i shouted his name. As i started to come down, his tail latched onto something deep inside me, sending another wave of pleasure ripping through me.

The support under me disappeared as Dijinga flipped onto my stomach on the table with my legs still wide open. They widened even further as he moved his thighs between them, and i felt his pants move down his thighs. He extracted his tail from inside me as he lined up his cock to my core. He pushed himself inside me with one swift thrust, and i gasped as i tried to adjust to the fullness.

Dijinga

Half of my cock was inside my little mate as she arched her back, trying to adjust to me. I pushed even deeper into her, and she mewled as she tightened around me deliciously. I pried open her butt cheeks and stared at her opening that was stretched obscenely around my cock.

Above it, her little rosebud was winking at me, begging to be filled. I wet my thumb with cream from my tail, and I grazed over her little rosebud. She tightened around me and squirmed as though she was trying to escape.

"Dijinga, please dont touch there." She said in a breathless voice.

"I love every inch of you, my Trishinga," I whispered back as I increased the pressure of my thumb against her rosebud. I withdrew my cock until only my head was inside her. She moved backward, taking half of me back inside her. Her pussy fluttered as she moaned, and my thumb slipped inside her rosebud. She tightened around me, drawing a groan from me.

"Thats it, my little one, move on my cock" I encouraged her as she started moving back and forth on my dick. Fucking her sweet cunt on it.

"So beautiful, so sweet." I praised Star. She moaned and started to move even faster as more slick dripped out of her core, coating my cock.

"Take more of me," I demanded as I started to move my hips to meet each of her thrusts. She cried out as her pussy got impossibly tight, trying to draw my seed as she came. I kept pounding into her as her pussy fluttered around me, and my climax drew closer.

I moved my upper hands around her hips as i dragged her back, making her take me until i was balls deep. Her rosebud tightened around my thumb as she cried out when i started grinding against her cervix. I kept pounding into her as my sack drew up, and her core started fluttering around me again, indicating she was close.

My last free hand moved to her clit and started caressing around her with her slick, smoothing my movements. She cried out as another orgasm hit her and her sweet cunt started milking my cock. I let go as my glans penetrated her cervical opening and gave her all my seed as I kept grinding into her until she stopped fluttering deliciously around me.

I withdrew my cock from her, and my tail took its place, and I kept caressing her clit as i wrung another climax from her; her core squeezed tightly around my tail, and her rosebud fluttered around my thumb. She slumped onto the table with her hair pasted onto her sweaty face.

"Consider me reminded, no more underwear," she murmured in a breathless voice. I laughed at her little joke.

"I dont mind reminding you every day," I replied as I removed my thumb from her tight rosebud, which winked at me again.

"I dont mind that either," she said back as she tried to get up on shaky legs.

I picked her up, took both the bowls she had prepared and took her to our sleeping Ganga. I set her down on the platform of furs and joined her, pulling her to lay on my chest. I fed her the nuts and dried meat as we relaxed in silence.

"Why do you always put your tail inside me after sex?" she asked between bites.

"It is to keep my seed deep inside you so that you can carry my youngling," I replied as i imagined her round and heavily pregnant.

"Ohh, I see," She squirmed as her cunt squeezed my tail.

"You are ready to take me again, my Trishinga?" I asked as i flipped her over to her back and covered her body with mine.

Her cheeks coloured desirably as she looked up at me through her lashes.

"You insatiable, aren't you?" She answered as she widened her legs and angled herself to take my cock. I withdrew my tail from her and lined up my cock to her core.

"I did say i intended on losing myself inside you all day, did i not?" I entered her deeply with one swift stroke that had me groaning and her moaning, and we got lost in each other's pleasure all day.

12