Joining Her Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
Ranz starts his first quest with his new party.
5.3k words
4.56
3.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for joining me for Chapter two. I hope you enjoy it.

The next part of the story will deal with non-con. It will be through manipulation. My stories will never have a scene depicting violent non-con. It may happen off screen if or be part of a character's back story for future chapters but I wanted to make that clear.

This next stretch of the story will also have Male dom over our hero. The character is clearly a villain and this aspect of the story is there to put our hero into a situation he must escape from, or dare I say be saved by a lovely lady. If this part makes you uncomfortable, that was kind of the point. The hero did not like it either. I am not against this aspect of the story but if it happens in later chapters it will be with non asshole characters.

All characters are over 18

Copyright Michael Kross Feb-2023

Once on the road Nerk stayed close to me. He said it was his job to protect the healer. So he went with me everywhere, even when I took a personal break. Landis never said anything so I figured it was just normal. While I would be able to defend myself better than most clerics I still was not a fighter. I attempted to talk to Fay some but she never said a word, choosing to just shake or nod her head.

Nerk had me sit next to him at lunch and kept finding excuses to touch me. The sisters at the temple had always been affectionate and Nerk's attention reminded me of them. It was different, it made me uncomfortable. Fay, as she had all morning, kept to herself. Landis and Triss ate together with Triss sitting on Landis lap. Draga was given whatever was left over. I could tell by how quickly she ate it that she had not had a full meal in some time.

The afternoon was uneventful. Landis said it was because we were still so close to town. He said tomorrow would be different. He could tell the comment worried me some. He tried to temper my concerns saying it would be low tier monsters, nothing his party could not handle.

Just before the sun set we made camp for the night. Landis and Triss went to try to get us a better dinner. The rest of us setup camp and got the fire going. It was not long before Landis and Triss returned with a small boar. The sisters at the temple ensured I was an excellent cook. They always said that a good meal was the best healing. I prepared six portions for dinner but Landis stopped me. He insisted that I only make five and that Draga would get what was left. It was part of her punishment.

I did as I was told and we all sat around the fire to eat, except for Draga. Nerk left me alone now and instead had Fay on his lap similar to the way Triss was on Landis's. While Triss seemed to enjoy Landis's attention, Fay still seemed indifferent, just as she had all day to everything. As everyone finished their meals I gathered the plates and prepared the leftovers for Draga. I did not eat my meat so that Draga would at least get some.

I took the plate over to her and presented it to her.

"No" Draga shook her head.

"Why not? It is what is left over...." I paused and smiled at Draga. "It is perfectly within the rules of your punishment." I could see the smallest hint of a smile as she took the plate. I watched her eat for a minute or two. I thought I saw her blush some at my constant gaze so I figured I should leave her alone.

I was not prepared for what I saw when I came back over to the fire. Fay was on her knees in front of Nerk. His hand had a fist full of her hair as he rubbed her face on his crotch.

"Come on girly the new bitch has been working me up all day. I need some release." Nerk fumbled with his pants to free himself.

It was strange, Fay had the same indifferent look that she had all day. I looked to Landis hoping he would say something but I was shocked to find that he had exposed Triss's breasts, and was playing with one of her nipples. He pulled it a few times and then twisted it, Triss moaned at his groping. His other hand was below the folds of her robes. Triss saw me and leaned into Landis's ear. He then looked over to me.

"Ranz come join us." He beckoned with his head, never taking his hands off Triss. I looked back over to Fay and Nerk and he had managed to remove his cock from his pants and was rubbing it on Fay's face.

"Open up my little slut. It will need to be nice and wet if we are going to keep playing." Nerk still had a fist full of her hair and pulled her up by it. Once her mouth was brought to the tip of his cock she started licking. It did not take long for his cock head to be covered in her saliva. Once it was Nerk pulled down forcing his cock all the way into her mouth. I was mesmerized by what I saw. I had read the books the sisters had on the subject, nothing prepared me for seeing it in person. I bit my bottom lip as I watched the cock disappear in and out of Fay's mouth.

"Ranz!" I was snapped out of my trance by Landis. "Come sit." His voice was commanding and I felt compelled to do as I was told. As I sat down next to Landis he pulled his hand out from under Triss's robe. He brought it around me and pulled me close to him and Triss.

"First time seeing anything like this?" I could only nod in response to him. I had only had my first non solo sexual experience the night before with Grace. It was dark and I did not really see anything. Seeing everything before me in the dancing light of the campfire was a totally different experience.

"So I take it you have never tasted a woman before." I shook my head, still keeping my eyes on Nerk and Fay. "Shame. I figured you might have, living with all those priestesses. Well, let's solve that." I felt two wet fingers enter my mouth.

Triss leaned in. "How do I taste?" I mumbled something, unable to speak clearly. "Go ahead suck him clean, you will need to get used to that." Unsure why, I did as I was told. I swirl my tongue around the fingers in my mouth. It was an odd taste but not entirely unpleasant. "That's a good little bitch." Triss purred.

Landis pulled his fingers out of my mouth with a plop as I was still sucking on them. I could not help but moan a little in their absence. Triss's smile grew "I am so glad we found you. A nice little girly bitch was what this party was missing."

"I am a boy." I protested.

A chuckle escaped her lips. "Of the party you are the second girliest member. I mean look at you. Your long hair, that round bubble butt, your innocent eyes, and those plump lips just built for sucking." Triss's hand rested on my face and she rubbed her thumb over my lips. She slowly started to apply pressure with her thumb and I just sort of let her. Her thumb entered my mouth. I am not sure why but I felt the urge to suck on it. My lips sealed around her thumb as I rolled my tongue around it.

"That's a good girl. I was worried you would not fit into our little family, but you have made mommy very happy." Triss pulled her hand away from my face. She had to tug firmly to remove her thumb from my mouth.

My head was spinning with excitement. I had not expected the day to end like this. After Grace last night I will be honest, I had been thinking about sex all day. However, all those fantasies involved Grace. I had not even thought I would have a chance with a woman like Triss, especially since she seemed to be with Landis. I did not want to ruin the mood but could not stop myself. "I keep telling you I am a boy."

"But we just loved little girls. You could be our little princess. Would you like that?" I did not respond, unsure of how I felt. Triss moved to kneel in front of me, her face directly blocking my view of Fay and Nerk. I had not realized until now I had not taken my eyes off the show they were putting on. "It would make your daddy so happy to care for his little princess."

Triss's eyes were mesmerizing as she spoke to me. I never saw myself as a girl, so why was I even considering what she was saying? "You don't have to make a choice now." Landis whispered in my ear. Triss looked at Landis and made a face. It almost looked like she was about to say something but her frustrated face quickly melted from her features as she looked away. I looked at Landis but only saw his usual smiling face.

"Like I said, our party is like a family. If you will let me, I will be your daddy. Triss will be your mommy. Nerk and Fay your brother and sister. You see how well we take care of our family right?" Landis spoke slowly but not overly so. He was making sure I heard and understood everything he was saying.

I still was not sure how I felt about what they were suggesting. The Temple was not devoid of sex so I was very aware of it. Some of my lessons included books on many sexual subjects. The sisters said it was important for us not to be naive of the world. I knew many of the sisters at the temple engaged in relations together to different degrees. However, I did not. The priestesses of Lillia were not allowed to have sex with men.

"I get that this is a lot, so for tonight just watch. We can talk about it more tomorrow. Let me leave you this to think about." With that Landis stood and pulled Triss up to him. He removed her robes completely leaving her standing completely nude. I had not really considered it when we first met, but Triss was probably every man's ideal woman. She was slender overall but her breasts looked as if they belonged to a woman twice her size. They were accentuated by her waist that was narrow and smooth before flaring out in hips and thighs that gave her that perfect hourglass shape.

Women like Triss were half the reason I had wanted to finish my training so early. Because the temple Never had any male priests it was not designed to be coed. Our dorm and bathing areas were shared. Being blessed by a luck goddess meant that every priestess was gorgeous. The last few years have been difficult for me. Most enjoyed teasing me, It was a favored pastime to see who could get me hard in the bath first. They never touched me because of the rules about men but those women knew how to tease me.

Now after years of watching a very sexy woman was standing in front of me. It was almost more than I could handle. Landis pulled her to him. One hand on her throat the other moves down to her lower region. As his hand reached the apex of her legs it curled over her mound and he began rubbing her right in front of me.

"If you agree to be my little princess you can have a go at Triss. I don't even let Nerk do that." Triss's face grew angry and she started to open her mouth but Landis tightened his grip on her throat and must have plunged a finger or two into her as all that escaped was a moan.

I had not noticed but at some point I had lowered my own hands to my groin and rubbed myself through my robes. It was more than I could take and I felt myself release. Triss saw my face and must have known what happened and began to laugh. Even Landis could not hold in his chuckle. I quickly got up and rushed to the edge of the camp just barley within range of the dim firelight. I could hear Nerk start laughing. I assumed Triss told him what happened.

I started to cry. Why did this have to happen? It seemed to be going so well. I had flashbacks to a difficult time in my past. While most of the priestess had been nothing but caring to me. They would tease me but it was always playful and in good spirits. They did similar things to all the new trainees. A few had enjoyed tormenting me in malicious ways. It was their goal to get me to embarrass myself in the communal baths. It had gone on for a while, but they made the mistake of doing it when Clare was visiting one time and were expelled. Caring and compassion were tenants of Lillia's teachings Clare reminded me after she scolded me for keeping quiet about their actions.

It was not long before I noticed I had gone to the side of camp Draga was sitting on. I was too embarrassed to move now. I just buried my face in my knees and tried to control my sobs. After a few minutes I felt a large heavy hand rest on my head. Its caress was surprisingly softly causing me to stop crying. I looked up and Draga was there with a sad expression on her face.

"Thank you." Was all I was able to express. Draga simply nodded in return. Draga still confused me. Triss said she was a mongrel and all she could barely speak. However, It was clear to me that Draga understood everything I said, so she knew the language. She also had enough compassion to want to console me. How could they treat her like she was simple? I wondered what she had done in her past to warrant the death sentence?

We sat like that for a while. The sounds of sex filling the air. The two couples went on for a while before I saw Triss get up and head to her tent. Landis surprisingly did not join her instead he took position next to Fay and Nerk. I heard Fay's moans become muffled. I could see Landis holding Fay up by her arms as he entered her mouth. Her legs were wrapped around Nerk and the two men started to thrust into her in unison so her body had no were to retreat from the invading cocks.

After a while Landis pushed Fay up so she could wrap her arms around Nerk. Nerk for his part repositioned his arms under each of Fay's knees. Landis then moved forward and I heard Fay scream. I had heard pleasurable screams before. I have even on occasion heard pleasurable screams caused by pain. The sister all had different tastes. This was neither of those. Fay was in true pain.

I looked at Draga and I got the sense she knew what my concern was. She was already shaking her head. I huffed and started to get up. But she pulled me back down.

"No." Draga said sternly.

"I cannot let this happen. They are hurting her." I pointed to the trio as Fay's sobs grew louder. "Do you expect me to do nothing?"

"Yes." Draga said in the same stern voice.

I hung my head in defeat. I was not even sure what I was planning on doing. What if they refused to stop. I had not seen Landis or Nerk fight but I did not think I would be able to take them on alone. Maybe just one of them but not both.

"Fay does not want to be here does she?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"No." Draga's stern tone was gone

"I am in trouble aren't I?" I said through sobs.

"Yes." Draga pulled me close with her massive arm and held me as I sobbed more. I looked at her face and saw something I had never seen before, even when Triss treated her harshly. She was angry as she watched the scene play out in front of her. To be honest I was a little frightened. She must have felt my gaze. She turned to me and her face softened as soon as she saw me. She tried to smile but it was forced for my benefit.

The two men continued to use Fay for the next half hour in various positions. It was hard to tell but it almost seemed like Fay had passed out. I no longer hear any sound coming from her. That seemed to cause them to lose interest and drop her to the floor. The men exchanged words but all I could hear was "Naw she will get the tent messy." Both men moved to their tents and crawled in.

I immediately wanted to move to help but Draga stopped me. She shook her head and made a gesture of sleep. I thought she wanted me to try to sleep and got upset. I was not going to leave Fay like that. I did not really know her but she deserved better than to be used up and left in a pile on the ground like that. Draga pulled a hurt look and then shook her head again. She pointed to the tents and made the same sleeping motion again. I got it then, she wanted me to wait until the others were asleep. I had no intention of doing that. "I will not leave her there like that." I snapped. Draga's face took on a pained expression. She would not let me go.

I could not take it any more. I was angry at Nerk and Landis for what they had just done. I was angry at Draga for stopping me. I was angry at Triss for not caring what was going on. Most of all I was angry at myself for doing nothing. This caused me to lose control a little. I felt my goddess power rising in me and Draga seemed to sense it as well. She released my arm then hung her head.

I grabbed my pack and made my way over to where Fay was to check on her. Her clothes had been completely removed and she lay there naked in a heap. Her face and chest were covered in cum and spit. I could also tell her private area was similarly covered. Large globs of cum leaking from both her ass and pussy.

"Fay, can you hear me?" She did not respond as I knelt beside her. I opened my pack and found both my water skin and another set of robes I carried. I had a small towel I used for normal washing but I imagined it would not be adequate. I began by cleaning her face and chest trying to talk to her. I could tell she was awake now as tears rolled down her stained face but she still did not respond. As I continued I heard rustling behind me. I turned to see Nerk standing over me. He was lowering his pants. His cock was now just a few inches from my face.

"I see the little princess already wants to join the family. Such a good girl taking care of your sister like that. Now you can take care of your brother." I tried to back away but Nerk grabbed my head and forced his cock into my face. I had turned away but still felt it slide over my face.

"GRAWWW."

The loud roar startled me. I was scared a bear was attacking. As I looked up I saw Nerk go flying as Draga fist connected with his face. She was now standing between me and Nerk. The commotion had caused Landis and Triss to emerge from their tent in a panic ready for a fight. Landis slumped his shoulder as he took stock of what was going on.

"Nerk what the fuck man. I am tired of you being so impatient. Whatever you did to piss the mongrel off you should not have been doing it yet." Landis had turned to Nerk who was cradling his face.

"I should gut you bitch." Nerk rose to his feet but Landis stood in front of him. His glare was harsh so Nerk backed down. "I will get you later." Nerk barked. Landis waited for Nerk to scamper back to his tent.

Landis then turned to Draga and I. "Now Draga you know you cannot hit your masters. I will have to punish you for that."

I shot up and moved toward Landis. "You cannot do that. She was helping me. Nerk was trying to force me to..."

"That does not matter. The mongrel should know her place. Nerk is part of my family. What kind of daddy would I be if I did not protect my family?" Landis did not bother looking at me. He had his eyes locked on Draga. I looked back at her and She had not eased her stance. She was no longer snarling but I do not think her anger was any less.

"Fine I will take her punishment. It was me she was defending so it is only right." I tried to stand up to my full five feet five inches.

"NO!" I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder. I looked at Draga.

Landis finally looked away from Draga to me. "I could never hurt my sweet princess." Landis smiled back at Draga. "It is so sweet that she offered, isn't it mongrel? Now move princess." I rolled my shoulder to free myself from Draga and moved forward to place myself between her and Landis.

"She knows she needs to be punished and welcomes her penance." Landis turned to Triss who was already holding a whip. He took it from her and gave it a crack. Draga moved away from Fay and myself standing with her arms touching the back of her head facing away from Landis. I reached for Draga but she batted my hand away.

"How about this Ranz. I will let you decide how many lashes she gets. That sounds fair?" Landis said with a chuckle.

"Then none."

"Twenty it is, '' Landis said as the first crack of the whip landed on Draga's back. "You could have said something reasonable like five and that is all she would have gotten." Landis said as the second crack of the whip landed on Dragas back.

"FINE, FINE FIVE!" I screamed.

"Twenty five it is." as another lash bit into Draga back.

12