Joining Her Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was crying again. I was too afraid to try and correct him. I feared he would extend it beyond the twenty-five he already promised. After a few more lashes Draga's skin finally broke and her black blood started to flow. This only seemed to excite Landis more. I cannot believe I thought he was a good man. Triss was at his side smiling and rubbing her thighs together as if this was arousing her. The pair made me want to vomit.

Landis finally finished and handed the whip back to Triss. He then approached me and squatted down. taking my chin into this hand. "I am your Daddy now. What I say goes. If I tell you to do something you do it or there will be consequences. Next time I will make you whip her yourself and we will not stop until you draw as much blood as I did." Landis looked at Fay and then back at me. "Finish cleaning your sister up."

Once Landis let me go I fell to the ground. I waited for the pair to return to their tent. Then I moved over to Fay and finished cleaning her as I was told. She quietly whimpered most of the time. When I was done. I cast healing on her to ease her pain. She did not say anything and made her way to Nerk's tent. I went to stop her but Draga grabbed me. She was shaking her head. I knew better now and listened. My own sobbing had stopped but Draga pulled me into a Hug softly rubbing my back.

Then it hit me that I had ignored Draga's wounds. I was so caught up in my own self loathing. I quickly broke the hug and rushed behind her. I started to channel my energy and Draga turned around and grabbed my hand.

"No." She said firmly.

I could not understand why she would not let me heal her. I almost started to cry again but she just patted me on the head again and started to move back to her spot on the side of the camp. I grabbed her hand. It must have been three times the size of mine.

"Can I at least clean your wounds?" Draga signed and seemed to relent and she knelt beside me. I moved to get the robes I had been cleaning Fay with but recoiled not wanting to clean wounds with cum soaked cloth.

I went back to my bag and got out the towel I used for washing. I did not expect it would work well but it was better than the cum filled robe. As I started to clean and rinse her wounds I was surprised she did not wince or even really make a sound. As expected my towel was quickly too soiled to effectively do anything. I looked around for anything else I could use. Then it hit me that I was wearing robes.

I pulled my current robes off and started to soak up what blood I could. Most of her wounds had stopped bleeding now so I just needed to get rid of the blood that was there. Some had dried already so I had to use the last of my water to clean it off. Once I had finished Draga turned around smiling but quickly gasped when she saw me. I was standing there topless in only the light pants I wore under my robes.

I had been fully naked in front of the sisters before in the baths. This should not have been embarrassing but for some reason that is what I felt. I quickly covered my chest with my hands and looked down and away from Draga. I was sure my whole body was red based on how it felt. Draga brought her hand to my cheek. The size of her strong hand made me feel even more embarrassed.

Pulling my gaze to her eyes Draga leaned in and kissed me. Something inside me melted. Her other hand wrapped around me pulling me to her. My hands still over my chest were now pinned between our bodies and her breasts. She lowered her hand from my face to explore the rest of my body. It quickly found purchase on my round back side. I have always been proud of my butt. Part of the exercises I did with the sisters were Squats and lunges. It seemed that Draga was as fond of my hard work as I was. Once she had it in her hand she did not let go.

Our Kiss grew more passionate. I could feel her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. It was overwhelming. My mouth felt so full with her tongue probing me. I tried to snake my tongue back to her but hers was too powerful and it was forced to just dance with her tongue as it entered each time. I could have stayed like that for hours but something was rising and it was not just me. Because she was kneeling we were roughly the same height and her groin was pressed into mine. I could not understand what I was feeling. It was like there was something between us. Something very hard and warm.

Confused, I needed to see what was going on. I pushed on her chest some but she either did not notice or did not want to let go.

"MMMHH Dra MMM.." Once I started to try and talk, Draga stopped. I was able to separate our bodies and look down. I had seen a great many bulges in my day. At least half the men that visited the temple walked around in a constant state of arousal. There was no mistaking that Draga was aroused. I looked back to Draga. I was unsure what face I was making. Whatever my expression, it clearly hurt Draga.

She grunted and stood up. She was not angry at me as best I could tell but wanted to be away from me. She quickly moved to the side of the camp to her spot.

"Draga I am Sor..." I tried to follow

"No!" I froze at her abrupt tone. I wanted to talk to her more but I was afraid what would happen if we woke the other party members.

"Draga I am sorry." I had to say something but I was not sure it really helped. I collected all of my soiled robes and towel then made my way to the creek. We had gotten water from earlier when we made camp. It was just beyond the camp.

I started to try and rinse what I could off my robes. I heard someone walking behind me and Draga was there.

"NO" she practically shouted and pointed back to camp.

"Keep your voice down, they may hear you. I have to rinse these now or I will never get them clean." I tried to say in as calm a voice as was able while still trying to sound firm.

Draga seemed to accept that explanation. She sat down a few feet away. I could tell she was looking around on alert. I had not even thought about monsters. Draga had and came to protect me.

"Thank you Draga. I can tell you have a good heart. Not like them, they don't even have hearts." I kept cleaning my robes. With it being night I was unsure how successful I was. Once I was satisfied I did all I could I rung them out and laid on a large nearby rock.

"I am headed back now." Draga started to rise but I placed my hand on her cheek, stopping her head at my level. "I am sorry about earlier. I was just surprised. I had not expected it. I hope I did not hurt your feelings." I leaned in and kissed her rather chasely and then headed back to camp.

My sleeping options were limited. Both tents were out and I had no more clothes to wear so it really only left me the option of sleeping close to the fire to stay warm. Since it was summer and it would not get all that cool at night, part of me wanted to sleep next to Draga. I am sure she could make up for the warmth of the fire. I quickly shook that thought from my head. If I did not wake before the others it could cause problems if I was found with Draga. I curled up next to the fire watching it slowly fade. Today had not gone as planned. I had always thought adventures were heroes. I clearly had a lot to learn about the world.

12