Joining Her Harem Ch. 05

Story Info
Intrigue at the orc camp.
10.4k words
4.77
3.8k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

Lord Harrow threw his glass at the wall, raging. He had hoped by dispatching his useless bastard that the problem had been handled already. Not only had his special unit deserted him. Now it seems they intercepted his cargo as well. Without that shipment he would lose face amongst the others of the circle. He had moved quickly but the event day was approaching and there was not time to get replacements.

He was already going to be in a weakened position because of the desertion. It would still be months before the circle made their move. Lord Harrow knew he still had time to come up with a replacement for the deserters, maybe not of the same strength, but he would still be able to come up with something suitable. However, to be made a fool in his own home by not providing for his guests was something he would have trouble living down.

The games of the circle were all about status. Being able to hold failures over each other was the best currency they had. All the members of the circle were wealthy. They all no longer cared about that. They wanted to reshape the continent. That would be a true test of power that money could not buy. They would have to do it through guile, manipulation, and at times force of arms.

He had only sent his son away a few days ago. It may be worth calling in a favor. The favor would be wasted if his son succeeded. However, the price of failure was too high. He would only be cashing in a favor from a minor player, a small price to pay even if it turns out to be unneeded. Lord Harrow called for his attendant to ready the sending stone.

******************************

I came to, feeling my body slowly sway back and forth. My head felt fuzzy and I could not concentrate. I tried to reach for my head but stopped when I noticed my hands were tied together. It was then I noticed I was facing the ground. Shaking my head to try and wake myself fully I finally realized I had been thrown over someone's shoulder.

I looked up and saw several orcs walking in a loose circle around Triss and Fay. They as well had their hands tied and also seemed connected to each other via the same rope. I followed the rope to the hands of an orc walking beside the one that carried me. I attempted to look around but I could not see much.

It was then I felt a heavy slap to my rear. "Quit squirming, we are almost there." The Orc that was carrying me had noticed I was awake. I went to speak but could not. A knotted rope was tied into my mouth. I looked up and saw that Triss and Fay also had the same thing done to them.

I was concerned I did not see Sumara. The last I had seen her she was exiting my Holy Fire spell. Then she collapsed. Panic overtook me when that thought hit me. I started to try and find her again. This earned me another slap to my butt.

"You are still too weak to walk. If you don't stop moving, I will have to drag you." The orc barked at me.

I stopped moving again. I needed to know what happened to Sumara, but it seemed like I could not press my luck with this orc much more. I just hung over his shoulder and prayed to my goddess. I had to hope that she would see fit to offer Sumara her grace on my behalf.

It was not long before I noticed we started to move uphill. We must be headed to the ruins that Landis had us here to scout. I tried to take note of our surroundings but it was getting dark and not seeing where we were going was disorienting.

I had not been afraid since I woke up, I guess there was too much going on for me to think about it. However, now that we were entering ruins, basically the orcs stronghold, I was starting to think about what was going to happen to us. Looking at Triss and Fay I could only imagine those same thoughts went through their minds as well.

Again moving through a space backwards was very strange. The ruins were larger than I had suspected they were when I first saw them in the distance. There were at least two floors, as I saw orcs coming from upstairs. As we made our way through the broken down walls and collapsed ceilings we came to another stairway. This time it led down.

I was expecting a dark dungeon when the orc started carrying me down. Instead I quickly saw that due to the degradation of the building I could still see the outside. One wall was partially collapsed, I could clearly see trees and behind that the night sky. It was due to height differences of the terrain. The floor we entered on, which I assumed to be the first floor, was actually the second.

The collapsed wall had a hand made wooden cage covering it. As I took stock of the rest of the area I could see that several other wooden cells were in the room. Most already had people in them.

We came to the back of the room and I was roughly dropped to the dirt floor. I could see Triss and Ray being yanked along as they were untied from each other and put in as well. I was surprised when the orc pulled out a knife. I gasped at first as he snatched my arms in his massive fist. Relief washed over me as he cut the bindings from my wrists. I quickly removed my gag as he did the same to Triss and Ray. He then pulled a door closed and secured it shut.

I did not know how tightly my wrists were bound until the blood rushed back to them. I rubbed my wrists trying to get the tingling feeling to go away. The cage we were in was the largest by far. The other changes were smaller, being just bigger than a normal bedroom. The caged right next to ours had a group of five prisoners all dressed in simple clothes. Likely villages or travelers the orcs captured. My eyes moved to the back of our cell and saw two figures dressed in not so simple clothes.

The first was an elf. She had long golden hair and green eyes that showed even in the dark. Some of the sisters are of elven heritage. I knew the glow was what allowed them to see in the dark. Her clothes looked like they were once of fairly high quality. Now they were a little better than rags. Dozens of small holes and tears covered her. I saw a small head pop up then back down behind her. They were in a dark corner of the cell so I could not make out anything about who it was.

I was startled back to my situation when I heard what sounded like a growl and a tussle coming from the stairs. I moved to the tree branches that counted as bars to the cell to get a better look. Just then I saw Sumara stumble down the stairs. Her fists were raised and she was looking up at whoever she was fighting with. I could not help myself.

"Sumara you are ok."

Of course she looked right at me, her face instantly brightening. It did not last long as a fist soon connected with her face from the stairs. She was sent flying into the cell behind her cracking one of the wooden bars. Several orcs rushed her and helped hold her down as the other started to kick her.

"STOP!"

They ignored me. The orc must have kicked her a half dozen times before the largest orc I had seen so far shoved him into the wall. I could tell the pair had heated words but could not clearly hear what was said. A pair of orcs picked Sumara up by the arms and started to drag her to the cell. The orc that had been kicking her ducked away from the glare of the larger orc and joined the pair that brought Sumara to our cell. He stood directly in front of me and kicked the cell bars. Even though he did not hit me I still stumbled back. He then unlatched the door and pulled it open and stepped in. He took a fist full of my robes and pulled me up as he leaned in. He just growled at me until I turned my face away. He shoved me aside to clear the door. Sumara was dumped into the cell after me. Followed by Landis who was shoved in causing him to trip on Sumara and fall next to me.

The orcs all laughed as they closed and locked the cell door. Shoving Landis out of the way, I started to check on Sumara. She seemed to have passed out, She was covered in cuts and bruises. Many of them were deep. Most had stopped bleeding except for a few that reopened thanks to the beating she just received.

I looked around and saw that while they had guards posted most seemed to not be paying that close attention. Casting a spell would for sure alert a fellow spell caster as most were able to feel the magic in the air. I did not think these guards would be spell casters. I waved Fay over and we both got shoulder to shoulder to make a wall to help hide the light.

Goddess please heal our protector Healing.

I suddenly felt light headed. It was the feeling I would get if I tried to cast a spell once I had used all my casts for the day. This was not good.

"What's wrong?" Fay asked.

I knew Holy Fire was a powerful and high level spell. I must have used my more basic spells to fuel it. If I was lucky I would be able to heal Sumara tomorrow morning at the earliest. I just hope we did not need her before them.

"I must have used all my spells in our last fight. I just need time to recover."

Fay's shoulders slumped. I wrapped my arm around her and I felt her hand reach up and touch mine and she leaned into me. I was a little taken back by her contact. It was not how she usually acted. I guess now that we had been captured she did not see the need to wear her mask any more. I mean what did it matter what power Landis had over us if we were going to be slaves to orcs. The irony that Fay was more free to be her real self in an orc prison was not lost on me.

Triss had moved to one of the corners of the cell. Landis said nothing to us. His face just held a blank expression and he sat there staring at the floor. I was not expecting much from those two. I knew Sumara would help once she woke up. I needed to gather info and the elf and whoever the mystery person was behind her would at least know something.

"Fay, keep an eye on the guards. Let me know if they are coming. Also it would not be a bad idea to start keeping track of them. How many they keep down here. How often they switch. All that stuff."

"Of course Ranz." Fay nodded.

I got up and moved over to the elf woman in the corner. The only movement she made was with her eyes as they followed me over.

"My name is Ranz, a cleric of Lillia." I said as I sat down crossing my legs. This reminded me that I was not wearing my pants. I had never put them back on after I washed them. I could feel the cool earth on my naked backside. The only thing keeping me modest were my robes.

"That pretty shit luck you got there." The elf said not trying to conceal her mocking tone.

"I am starting to reconsider what the word luck means. We will have to see how this plays out." I try to smile but I know I am forcing it.

"Only one way this plays out for girls like you." She sighs heavily. "Should not have let them take you alive." It was not worth correcting her at this point about my gender. I wanted to stay on topic.

"Well we cannot change the past. We still have an opportunity to change the future. I was hoping you would be willing to answer a few questions." I said as I turned to her a little more.

"We got nothing better to do." She shrugged.

"Thank you. Can I start with your name?"

"Silvia."

"Thank you Silvia. How did you come to be captured?"

"Same as you, I imagine. We fought some orcs. We lost. Ended up here." Silvia was blunt with her answer. I wanted to push for more but figured I would keep moving and circle back once we built up some rapport.

Just then I saw the head from earlier poke out from behind Silvia. Up close I could tell it looked like an Elf but was too small, at first I was afraid it was a child but then it dawned on me it must be a halfling.

"Who's your friend there?"

"Friend may be taking it a little far, but her name is Nydra." Silvia rolled her eyes as she spoke.

"Nice to meet you Nydra. I am Ranz." I leaned over a little to try and get a better look at her.

As soon as I did she jumped out from behind Silvia. I could see she was bound heavily with rope. Her arms bound behind her with several ropes circling her body. Her Legs secured together as well with two different lengths of rope. Her mouth had a cloth tied around it preventing her from speaking. Her eyes were wide as if she was screaming at me. I could hear muffled sounds coming from her. I looked at Silvia who looked more annoyed than anything else at Nydra's state.

"Oh my goddess, why did they bind her so?" I started to reach for Nydra before Silvia grabbed my wrist.

"Orcs did not do that, I did. I highly suggest you leave the little freak bound that way." What seems like a cruel smile spreads over Silvia's lips. "She likes it anyway."

Nydra seemed to get more upset at that last comment and whipped her head toward Silvia. She was trying to say something as the mumbling was getting louder and faster.

I did not even think about why Silvia may have tied Nydra up. I just reached for the gag and started to take it out. Silvia for her part let me do it. Once it was removed Nydra laid into Silvia.

"You filthy harlot. How dare you disclose what I like in the privacy of my bedroom." Nydra turned her head to me. "And you what the hell are you waiting for. Untie me this instant. I have had to suffer at this trollop's side for too long."

I looked at Silvia and then went back to Nydra. I moved to start trying to untie her.

"Look I can deal with her mouth, but if you untie her she is going to get herself hurt." Silvia said as if her reasons were plainly obvious.

"Shut up moron. If you had not been so bad at your job we would not be in this mess." Nydra hissed at Silvia. "You know what, never mind. GUARDS! GUARDS! I need a new cell. I cannot stand this woman any more."

I reached up and placed my hand over my mouth. "SHHH please don't call the guards over."

"See that is why I gagged her. If only we had some dick to keep the little slut sated." Silvia looked over at Landis. "What about that man they brought with you? He is good looking."

"UGH don't bother, he is a sadist and a rapist." I huffed still trying to hold the squirming Nydra's mouth closed.

"Darn I can deal with that first one, but that second one is a deal breaker." Silvia reached down and grabbed the gag that I had dropped on the ground. She offered it to me tiling her head.

I looked at Nydra. "I am sorry about the hand, I know we just met. However, we need to not draw attention from the guards. I am going to remove my hand. Please do not call out to the guards." I removed my hand.

Nydra started yelling right away. "Who do you think you are covering my...." I moved my hand back to her mouth and took the gag from Silvia. I felt like I had no choice but to return the gag.

Silvia sighed. "It is a full time job keeping this little one safe." Silvia ran her hand over Nydra's face. To my surprise I found that Nydra looked content now that the gag was back in place. She even nuzzled Silvia's hand, pinning it between her cheek and shoulder.

It was clear there was more to their relationship than I understood. Any other time I would be interested in learning more about the unusual and clearly caring connection but now was not the time.

Silvia guided Nydras head to her lap and slightly stroked her hair as the halfling seemed to calm down from her excitable state. Silvia's tone then became more dower and serious.

"Whatever you are planning I am in. I suspect we do not have much time. We have already been here almost two full days. I suspect we do not have many more before things get very bad for everyone here."

While Silvia did not have an exactly cheery tone to start with considering our predicament. Her shift now unsettled me some. "I am not sure I understand? What will happen?"

Silvia looked at me, her already thin elven eyes narrowing more as she considered my question. "Take it you don't know much about orcs." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Orc warbands are pulled together under the banner of one powerful leader. That leader keeps all the orcs in line. Everything the warband does is for the leader. Everything that is looted belongs to the leader. No orc would dare touch the leader's property without permission."

Silvia stopped her eyes piercing into me. "We have been lucky the leader of this warband is not in camp. I suspect they are on a raid. When they come back any loot that has been collected will be reviewed and then distributed amongst the warband to keep them happy." Silvia eyes looked me over and then moved to the cells with the villagers.

It was clear she was correct. We need to do something fast. There must be ten or more women between the cells. Not to mention what may happen to us as well. Silvia and I exchanged information. I went over why we were here and our quest. She and Nydra had taken a job to guard a shipment. It was standard to have sealed cargo so no one thought anything of it. However, when the orcs attacked and took the cargo. Silvia was shocked to find they had been transporting the women that were now in the other cages.

She spoke about how horrible of a setup it was. There was basic rations and a bucket that was not nearly big enough. The wagon they were in was locked and had a silencing seal cast on the inside, explaining why no one heard any of the women.

Shamefully I explained the dynamic of our group. I told her that in theory we may be able to count on Landis and Triss to at least fight to get us out. I cautioned her to be wary of them both. She thanked me for the warning and mentioned that it was getting late as it seemed Nydra had already fallen asleep. I made my way back over to Sumara and Fay.

Sumara was still not awake. Fay sat near her and seemed to perk up as I approached. Landis seemed calmer now and he eyed us. As I sat down next to Sumara he spoke up.

"Don't sit with that mongrel, come sit with your daddy girls." Landis held out his hands to us both. His face was a strange mix of emotions I could not place. When I just ignored him he shot up and moved to us, quickly grabbing me.

Landis pulled his face close to mine. "Don't ignore me. If you want me to get you girls out of this mess you are going to want to keep me happy."

"Landis, we are both done. So listen to me, we do not give a shit if you are happy." I hissed. Landis brought his other hand over and slapped me.

"Look here bitch. I have owned you since the second I met you. I had wanted to do this nicely but it seems you need to learn your place the hard way." Landis threw me to the ground and started to remove his pants.

"Start sucking or I will turn on the pain for the mongrel until it kills it." Landis's face was twisted now. He looked as if he had gone crazy. He had to know we did not have time for this. That hurting Sumara or even killing Sumara would make it harder to escape.

"What is wrong with you? We are in real danger." I backed up from Landis.

"Last warning." he looked over to Sumara. "I wonder how long it will take to kill her. I imagine a long time."

"How do you see that working out for you? Once you kill Sumara you will have no leverage over me." Landis's face twitched at her real name. "Not to mention that the orcs see us as their property as I understand it. I am sure they will want to know why you were violating me after killing another."

Landis did not respond but also did not back down. "When we get out of here I am going to tie you to a post in the center of town. You ass will be on sale for one copper per fucking."

It was then I saw a shadow approaching Landis from behind.

"Put that the fuck away or I will shove it down your throat." Silvia threatened. While not as tall as Sumara she was about the same height as Landis. Now that she was standing and out of the dark corner I could clearly see that Silvia was built. Her muscles were well defined. She easily had twice the muscle mass that I did. I was unsure how good of a fighter she was. Given that Landis seemed to be losing his mind. Not to mention had his pants around his knees even if she was merely an ok fighter I am sure she could take him.