Joining Her Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glaring at Landis I made sure he understood what was going on. "I forgot to introduce you to my new ally Silvia. She is going to be helping us get out of here. Silvia, human waste. Human waste, Silvia." Silvia stifled a chuckle trying to stay intimidating.

Knowing that he was not going to do anything more now I turned to Triss. "Triss, I do not know your history with this man. Please know that you only have to listen to him if you want to."

Landis huffs and straightens his pants before moving to the corner with Triss. When he tried to sit down with her she pushed him away and moved several feet away. Part of me was glad she did not try to come over with us as I had not liked her from the start. However, it was clear that she may not hold any real love for Landis either.

Once it was clear that the confrontation was over. I felt my whole body release as if I had been flexing all my muscles at once. I went to check on Fay who seemed to really struggle at the confrontation. Landis has been tormenting her for months. Watching me stand up to him and risk retribution for both of us must have been difficult for her.

I gave her a quick hug and went to check on Sumara again. She was still out. In truth it had not been that long since I last checked her so I was not really sure what I expected. For now I just curled up next to her. I wanted to rest my head on her but feared I would agitate an injury. I just moved close enough so my body was pressed up against hers. Fay joined me shortly after, I pulled her close to me.

"I am afraid to go to sleep." Fay whispered. I followed her eyes and she was looking in Landis's direction.

"I will stay up and make sure he stays away."

"Promise." Fay said barley above a whisper.

"I promise." I said as I stroked Fay's hair.

It was much harder to keep that promise than I had expected it would. Once things in our area calmed down it did not exactly get quiet. We were in the middle of an orc stronghold after all. However, it had been a long day and since I had exhausted all of my spells it caused me to be extra tired. About halfway through the night Fay started to stir and rolled over to face me.

"Ok your turn." she said with a small smile. I guess she was a seasoned adventurer sleeping in shifts was probably fairly common. I thanked her and closed my eyes. I do not remember anything after that as the sleep took me.

The next morning. I was awoken by Sumara's groans next to me. I shot up to look her over. A lot of the smaller cuts looked fine. Most of the larger ones still looked really bad. I looked outside and it was just barely dawn. I looked around and saw one orc guard who looked like he would fall asleep any moment. I took the chance.

Goddess I could really use you now Healing.

Thankfully I felt the normally warm glow of my blessing surging through me. I watched as all of the wounds on Sumara started to close. The bruising faded as well. Sumara's eyes shot open and she sat up with a loud grunt. This caused everyone in the prison area to jump, even the sleeping guard.

Sumara's eye were wide and she was scanning the room. Her eyes seemed to stop on all the major points of interest before finally coming to rest on me. She just smiled and pulled me into a hug. I pulled her tight, it was like a weight had been lifted from me. She pulled me back to look at my face. I could not help but kiss her, She quickly pushed me away.

"What the Fuck" I heard Triss screech. Sumara looked at her then over to Landis. He made no move to say or do anything. It seemed he got the message last night. He was outnumbered. Sumara looked at me. I could tell she was concerned that we just caused an issue. I caressed her cheek wishing she could talk.

Hey wait, she can talk. I shot up.

"Landis, come free Sumara from the collar now!"

Landis grunted and ignored me. I stomped over to him. I had all my spells back. I no longer cared what consequence there may be for me and Fay. We needed Sumara at full strength. That meant she needed to be able to properly communicate with us.

"Landis, Lillia is a peaceful goddess. Please do not mistake that for me being without power. I think I proved that in our last fight. Now you will remove the collar from Sumara this instant." I could tell Landis was not moved by my statement. I felt a hand come to rest on my shoulder. I expected it to be Sumara's to call me off.

"Do what the little lady says or you will have a very painful start to this day." It was Silvia that was standing behind me.

"You both must be stupid." Landis snapped at us. Silvia took her hand from my shoulder and stepped forward. Landis sneered at her. "I don't have the locking gem, I cannot remove the collar without it." Silvia did not seem convinced by his statement. In truth I had only ever heard of slave collars before I met Sumara, I had never seen one in person. I was unsure if what he was saying was true. I looked to Sumara who gave me a nod.

"Fine, can you still issue her commands without the gem?" I questioned as I crossed my arms.

Landis shifted in place for a second, he seemed to be weighing his options. "Yes"

"Then remove any commands you have issued her." Silvia interjected.

"Sumara command. You are free to speak. Sumara command. You do not have to stay within 100 feet of me." Landis grumbled both commands.

Since he had broken each command individually I had no way to be sure he removed all commands. In theory Sumara would know I would assume. I turned to her.

"Thank you my little goddess." Sumara moved to me, taking me into her arms. I felt the blood rush to my face at what she just called me. I have gotten used to people mixing my gender up, but Sumara knew I was a boy. Normally things like that did not bother me. However, this time I kind of tingled all over at her comment.

As she lifted me into her arms. She just hugged me. My face was buried into her neck. Her scent overpowered me. Part of me had expected it to be an offensive smell. We had been traveling for a few days and she had been in a big fight and been injured, she still had some dried blood on her skin. I instead found myself drawn in by her smell and wanting to take a deeper breath.

Sumara's face was likewise buried in my neck and hair. I could hear her taking the same deep breaths I was. It was then I heard her husky voice just barely a whisper in my ear.

"I don't deserve you."

Push back from her I needed to look into her deep crimson eyes. "Don't say that. I did not deserve your protection. I put you through so much pain." I felt the tears welling in my eyes.

Sumara said nothing and just kissed me. Her passion was overwhelming. Her forceful tongue entered my mouth and caressed mine. I felt myself submit to her as she moved us to the wall to brace against it. She started to run her hands over my body pulling at my robes. I am sure I should have been concerned, but the rest of the world was like a distant memory.

"Ahem." Neither of us responded. "AHEM!" This time Silvia included an arm on Sumara's shoulder pulling her from me. "While this is super hot. Under different circumstances I would love to watch the show you are about to put on. However, we have visitors coming." Silvia gestured behind her to a trio that was approaching the cages.

I was shocked to see a human woman and a small goblin being escorted by an orc guard. The guard did not stand out compared to the other guards we had seen. However, the other two confused me. From stories I had heard or maybe just what I had assumed life as an orc slave was a tough life.

The two women that walked in were dressed in soft loose fitting cloth. While it was very suggestive as it only barely hung over their private bits leaving most of the rest of their skin exposed. The fabric looked remarkably clean and well maintained. The opposite of what I had seen from most of the guards. Both women walked free with no signs of bindings of any kind. Most shockingly of all they both seemed to have content, even happy expressions on their faces.

The human woman was carrying a large pot by its handle. She was full figured. The areas of her body that were exposed were very plump. I would not go so far as to call her fat necessarily. Most of her extra weight seemed to be in her hips and chest. Giving her proportions, the extra weight added to her allure.

The goblin was carrying a large number of bowls. She was maybe just under four feet tall. Her skin was almost a perfect shade of green. She would be practically invisible laying naked in a field of grass. Her hair was dark green and her eyes a bright red. She was strikingly beautiful. She was the first goblin I had ever seen.

The guard had stopped to speak to his peer that was guarding the floor. The pair of women moved to the first cell that had many of the women that I assumed came from the caravan that Silvia had been guarding. All the women in the cage moved to the cell bars and reached out their hands. I could hear the compliments and praise coming from the cell. The goblin started ladling out servings to her bowls and giving them the women. Most gripped her hands and thanked her. I imagine after being trapped like they were this would be a welcome change.

The pair finished up and moved to our cell. Sivlia moved to the bars holding up two fingers gesturing to Nydra in the corner still bound. The goblin girl giggled and while the human woman just smiled. Silvia took the bowls and moved to the corner with Nydra.

The goblin looked at our group. None of us has moved over unsure of what to make of this. "Come, me no bite." She said with a toothy grin. This made it harder to trust her as most of her teeth are pointed.

Based on everyone else's reaction I saw no issue with accepting the food they offered. Silvia would have likely warned me if there was an issue, and would not so readily take some for herself.

I moved to the bars and Fay and Sumara joined me. We all took a bowl when offered. Landis and Triss seemed warry and did not move. I did not care about Landis but part of me felt a twinge of concern for Triss. While she took part in Landis's game, and even seemed to enjoy it. She now was distancing herself from him.

"Can I have one extra for her." I gestured to Triss in the corner.

"Sure cutie." The goblin said as she prepped another bowl. I looked into the bowls. The food did not look overly appetizing being a thick beige porridge of some kind. I was fairly hungry so I did not expect it would matter that much. I moved over to Triss and handed her the bowl. She did not speak but at least gave me a head nod of acknowledgement.

"Come on, you too." The goblin was smiling still as she held up one last bowl while looking at Landis. He slowly approached the bars. The goblin got impatient it seemed and shoved the bowl through the bars. In a flash Landis grabbed her arm. Pulling her and slamming her into the bars. She yelped out in pain as the two guards rushed over.

"Let me out now or I'll kill your little pet." Landis screamed. He was leaning back putting most of his weight onto the small goblins arm. She screamed in pain as he did that.

The guards had their weapons drawn and pointed at Landis. They had nothing longer than a crude sword so they would have trouble reaching Landis. Their arms were so big they would not fit through the bars. If they tried to attack his hands they would risk hurting the girl.

Regrettably, I did not act. In truth I was not sure what I would even be able to do. I would have to cast a spell to get him off the goblin girl. All of those would be hard to prevent collateral damage in the small confines of the cell. I could tell Sumara wanted to act but it seemed the slave collar still prevented her from taking direct hostile action on Landis. Silvia had no such issue, She already had Landis in a choke hold.

"What are you doing bitch I am trying to get us out of here." Landis struggled to keep his grip on the goblin.

"No fool you will get yourself or one of us killed." Silvia said calmly as she started to apply more pressure to Landis's neck. He seemed to want to respond but was unable due to the forearm currently pressed into his throat. Landis had no choice but to release the goblin girl's arm to grab at his neck. Silvia as soon he did that released her hold and threw Landis forward as he coughed and gasped for breath.

The human woman pulled the goblin girl back from the bars and cradled her in her arms. The goblin was screaming at us. It could have been because her voice was so strained, but I could not understand her. Though she may have been speaking a whole other language entirely. With the goblin clear of the cell door the orcs threw it open and moved inside. Silvia held her hands up as they eyed her. Seeing that she was not going to make a move on them. They both started punching and kicking Landis. The retribution for the attack on the goblin was brutal.

The door was now open. I looked at the guards and back at the goblin girl. I moved quickly through the door and the guards were too busy with their vengeance to notice. I knelt at the side of the two women. The goblin was watching the guards beat Landis and was cheering them on, holding her shoulder. The human woman took note of me and clutched the goblin close to her chest.

"I am not going to hurt her." I said as I held my hands palms out trying to look non threatening. "I am a cleric, I can heal her." I could tell from the way her arm was hanging that her shoulder was dislocated. I could even see her muscles pulling away from her shoulder and arm. Landis likely did a lot of internal damage. That was in addition to whatever other damage Landis's attack may have caused on her arm or chest from being leveraged against the cell. The human woman pulled back and did not look convinced of my intentions. I could hear more orcs coming from upstairs. It was now or never.

Please ease her suffering Healing

I pressed my glowing hands to the goblin girl's shoulder. She did not even seem to care at first continuing to enjoy the beating the Landis was getting. It did not take long for her to notice the effect of my spell. She turned to me with a confused expression on her face. It was about this time that the other orcs arrived with their weapons drawn. The human woman turned to them and held her hand up. I was surprised that they seemed to listen. They did not lower their weapons but no one moved to stop me from what I was doing.

My spell faded and everyone was just in shock. I could sense someone standing beside me and looked to see Sumara tense and ready for a fight. The guards had shifted their focus to her. I raised my hand and placed it on her hip. She did not respond at first so I gave her a few pats and then a soft rub. I saw her muscles ease some, and she lowered her hands.

"Back in the cell." The largest orc said his weapon was still drawn and pointed at Sumara. I remembered this was the orc that had saved Sumara from the beating the day before. Sumara reached for my shoulder and pulled me behind her as she backed into the cell, never turning away from the orcs. Once inside we were herded to the side of the cell that Landis was not on.

The orcs had beaten him badly. His face was a bloody mess. He was still alive as I heard his groaning. Part of me still had the urge to heal him. However, I was not in a position to do that. The two guards that had beaten Landis now picked him up and started to drag him from the cell. The largest orc knelt down and took the small goblin into his arms. She smiled at his touch and pressed her head into his shoulder. While their affection was surprising what shocked me most was the human woman standing and lacing her arm around his. She also seemed to have the same warm look on her face.

The large orc on his way up spoke to several of his men and now instead of having just one guard on the floor we had three. With the excitement calming down everyone seemed to take a collective sigh of relief that nothing worse happened. I was then suddenly grabbed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you ever do something like that again." Sumara was yelling at me. I was conflicted on how I felt. I disliked her tone and hurt expression as she scolded me. Part of me was happy that she had the ability to talk to me. Another part of me was disappointed in myself for making her that worried. I hung my head, not able to face her expression.

"She was hurt. I felt I had to do something." My tone was soft and apologetic.

Sumara seemed to get a hold of herself. She had been upset with me before. However this was the first time she could vocalize it. It made her words feel more powerful than she may be meant to.

Sumara signed. "You are important to me, please do not take risks like that." Her tone was softer but had an air of authority to it.

I simply nodded in agreement. Everyone had moved on and most were eating their food. I sat with Fay and Sumara and ate in silence. I think we were too on edge to make any kind of small talk. I had a million things I wanted to ask Sumara about but it just did not feel like the right time.

After eating Sumara made her way over to Silvia and the two quietly spoke. I did not interrupt. I imagine Sumara saw her as a competent ally as she had proven to be quick to action and had stood by me when dealing with Landis.

With free time now for my mind to process the hectic morning. I started to go over what happened. A few things had seemed out of place about how the two women acted. I was trying to reconcile what I had seen with what I thought I knew about orcs. I asked Fay if she had fought orcs before. She had not, she had spent most of her time on the eastern side of the Kingdom of Glaine. The orc kingdom was out west on what was known as the badlands. An area of endless dirt and rocks. It was no surprise coming from such a harsh place the orc would be a more aggressive and hostile race. I did not bother asking Triss. I already knew her view on orcs.

Sumara hopefully would know more. She seemed to be finishing her talk with Silvia. I was not a warrior so was not that up on their customs and mannerisms but the way the two fighters were interacting now made it seem that they at least held a kind of respect for each other. I wonder what they spoke about.

Sumara moved over to Fay and myself and sat down leaning against the wall. She had a hard look on her face. She was keeping her eyes on the orc guards. I was so intensely drawn to her still. It was so odd, I had known her for only three days and most of that time she could not speak. For some reason I longed to be close to her as if I had known her for years. With that thought I moved to her and snuggled myself under one of her large arms so it was effectively draped over me. I saw her lips curl up some as her hand caressed me, coming to rest on my ass before giving it a squeeze. This only caused me to snuggle into her chest more.

As if knowing what I needed to hear she spoke. "I will keep you safe my little goddess." she said in a whisper as she kissed me. She had called me that earlier.

"Why do you call me that?" I asked.

Pulling me close she spoke "When I was engulfed in that fire I was sure I was dead. I figured Triss lit me up with a fireball." Sumara leaned back and sighed. "But as I stood there I did not feel any of the heat. I had fire all around me and it was like any other day."

"Sorry about that I don't know how I knew, but I was sure you would be ok."

"That is why you are my little goddess. With that fire whirling around me I knew it was there to protect me. It was shielding me from my attackers." She ran her hand down my hair and straightened my braid. "I knew due to the number that surrounded me... I would not be able to win that fight without support."