Joining the Choir of Slaves

Story Info
Investigating a leak, she discovers her new life instead.
4.4k words
4.14
7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hello?' Cindy breathed. She pushed the dark door open further and played her flashlight's beam around the entranceway to the apartment above her own. She'd been surprised to find it open; she had known it had been vacant for a while, but she'd just assumed it was locked waiting for a new tenant to move in. Occasionally she could hear someone from the building's staff moving around, or cleaners doing the carpets or something, but she figured it would normally be locked aside from that. Whoever had been here last must have left it open.

Stepping cautiously into the apartment, Cindy looked around. She'd come up here to find the source of a leak that was starting to drip into her room downstairs - at first, she'd thought someone had left a tap on up here, or maybe that the toilet had sprung a leak, but so far nothing indicated any dampness or leaking. She couldn't hear any dripping, but that wasn't because it was silent. In fact, something very odd was filtering through the dark to her ears, and it was putting her on edge. The muffled sound of whispered speech - as though a group of people were speaking softly to each other - was floating through the air from somewhere inside the apartment, and Cindy was trying to resist the urge to get truly weirded out. Probably just some kids up here drinking and playing D&D, she thought to herself, though her gut refused to accept it as an answer. She crept around the entranceway's corner and shone her torch across the empty kitchen. Everything seemed to be off, but the whispering was a little louder now. She crossed the room, heart pounding in her chest, and turned into a hallway. Back here was the main living area and the bedrooms.

She had to push open the door from the kitchen, which was almost fully closed, and doing so revealed even more of the strange whispering sound, along with some new ones; that of what she seemed to recognize as TV hum, and a soft crackling - a little like pots of water on a stove. She shuddered involuntarily, but she was committed now, so with a confidence-reinforcing shake, she went on.

Walking up the hallway, Cindy started to locate the source of the sound - all these rooms were shut, but as she approached, she detected that the noise was coming from the living room. Thinking, she put the room somewhere roughly above her leak downstairs, give or take a few meters, which was at least a sign that she was nearing what she'd come here to find. Steeling herself, she approached it, flicking off her flashlight and pocketing it, preparing to open the door on whoever was inside. Perhaps it was some kids doing it where their parents couldn't find them? Perhaps it was a homeless bum? Maybe it really was some gamers running their weekly orc slaying sessi-

A hand shot out from the darkness behind her and clamped around her head. Cindy jumped, but the hand's accomplice had snaked around her arms, and caught off guard as she was, she only bounced on the spot. The hand pinched her nose and pulled tight, so any exclamatory noise that would have escaped her died before it could be heard.

'Hello,' her attacker breathed. Evidently, he had come out from the bedroom directly behind her - the door was well oiled, and he had been silent. Then again, Cindy chided herself in a corner of her mind, she had let herself get distracted by what could be behind this door and forgotten the possibility of something hiding in any of the others.

'Scream, and I will put this knife through your stomach.' It said it so surreally, like someone had been making a suggestion or reminding her of something. Another pair of arms appeared, one going around Cindy's neck, the other holding something hard and cold against her side. It was the flat side of a blade. There was nothing surreal about that; she felt the physical fear as her body tried to pull away from the danger. Her heart pounding against her ribcage, Cindy's eyes went as wide as the doorway, in time to take in the sight of a hooded figure as he stepped out from behind her. When the hooded figure inclined its head, waiting for a response, she nodded vigorously, fear surging through her veins at the thought of even this minor disobedience resulting in a wound opening deep in her soft flesh.

'Good girl.' it said. The arm relaxed around her neck, and she sucked in air, on the verge of hyperventilating despite the looseness of the grip. Terror gripped her body and kept her compliant as the hooded man took the doorknob and turned it, gesturing politely to enter.

'I'm glad you have taken it upon yourself to join us, my newcomer,' the figure said, walking inside the living room. The person holding Cindy started to move, and she had no choice but to lead them, deeply aware of the blade pressing firmly into her side. 'I had been wanting to send someone down to collect you into our fold for some time, but unfortunately lost - or should I rather say, claimed - our primary target for this somewhat later than we had intended, and so she was not yet ready to begin her work for us.'

As they walked, Cindy entered the room proper, and got her first good glimpse of what was inside. It took her a bit to fully appreciate the scene before her; at first, all she could see was a line of televisions, all pointing into the room away from her. A bright pink-white light washed the back wall, and Cindy couldn't make out what might be on those screens from just the reflected glow.

'Thankfully, you have solved that problem for us now. Sadly, this means that your room will go unoccupied for the rest of the night - though, I highly doubt anyone will notice your absence.' Squirming as best she could as the pair of them walked slowly around the room, the hooded man in the lead, Cindy held by her unknown assailant in tow, Cindy opened her mouth to reply, but as she inhaled a breath with which to speak they rounded the edge of the screens and her open mouth turned into an open stare of amazement and horror. The wet noise she had heard, the whispering, and even her ceiling leak all suddenly and horrifically received answers she was no longer sure she wanted as her gaze cast across the scene before her.

There, arranged across the floor, kneeling flat on their shins in almost identical positions, their faces slack and one arm crooked across their hips in order to reach for their vaginas were two staggered rows of naked, masturbating women. Cindy stared at them. She watched the one closest to her, so close she could see the glowing colours reflecting in her wide, glassy eyes, turning and twisting her fingers between her legs, keeping up what had to be unceasing pleasure based on the way vaginal fluids literally dripped from her cunt, stringy droplets hanging down from her widely parted pussy and pooling - no, streaming - across the floor beneath her body. And it wasn't just her - every single girl was soaked, her pussy dripping feminine wetness. That's the leak, Cindy's shocked brain said unbidden inside her in a sudden moment that both shocked and repulsed her. It's these girls... Oh my god. My spare room is leaking pussy juice.

'What are they-' Cindy started, unable to stop herself from staring at the rows of naked women. As they continued to the back of the room, Cindy came around further and was able to make out more of the scene, and saw that the screens facing the women were all blasting bright, washing spirals. Stark colour changes washed across the screens, from deep purples to bright pinks to blinding whites and dim blacks, drawing the eye incessantly down into the bottomless centre of the spiral. Though she couldn't make it out, seeing the screen gave Cindy some small boost in understanding what the women were chanting - and chanting they were, not talking, for as she watched, she saw them all softly whispering something endlessly.

'I hope you like what you see, dear Cinderella.' the hooded man said, and Cindy's head snapped back to face him. Underneath his cowl, she could see him grinning at her. 'Because if you don't, you shortly will.' With a nod, Cindy's handler walked her around on the spot until she was facing the backs of the women. The living room was large and rectangular, and the arrangement of hypnotised girls were in the forward portion. A couch and some couch chairs were behind them, and in this small area was a dentist's - or perhaps hairdresser's - chair. A small TV stood on a table by the wall, and a pair of headphones were sitting on top of it.

'What the fuck are you going to do?' Cindy said, struggling again as she realised what this area's purpose was. The knife in her side kicked up slightly, and she felt the thin edge more predominantly digging into her shirt. She whimpered, half of her not wanting to be cut, the other half not wanting to sit in that chair.

'The same thing we did to your friend, Felicity.' the man said. 'The same thing that is happening to all these women. Brain washing, programming, complete servitude guaranteed beyond doubt - then sale, trade, or perhaps some personal work first.' He lifted a hand and stroked Cindy's chin gently. 'All these girls become the perfect toy. Obedient, intelligent, utterly bent to their commands. When deactivated, they don't even know they're a slave - they walk, talk, and act the same as any other person would. But they are driven, irresistibly, by their commands, by whoever owns them - and believe me, they are owned. These women are property, and require a master, and they get them. Oh, have no fear, it's a good life you will live - the constant, irresistible pleasure of servitude you will experience, and the freedom to perform anything your owner desires. No lost intellect, no physical harm, no illusion of choice - why, I'm certain you've even interacted with one or two just such as these, in your time, dear girl.'

Cindy struggled as he spoke, her heart beating faster and faster as he laid out the future in store for her. All her individuality, her life - wiped to be replaced with a collar and a trigger, like a computer hard drive having a new system installed. Cindy's handler pulled her backwards, and her ass was forced onto the chair's cushion.

'Fear not, Cinderella. You will soon come to love what is being done to you. You will thank us for bringing meaning to your life - and you will worship your new master.'

'Where is Felicity?' Cindy said suddenly, loudly. Faced with the sudden shortness of her free life, Cindy found her self-control waxing. Felicity. She hadn't come around yesterday to hang out - Cindy had just assumed it was because she was stuck late at work. Was she somewhere amongst those tranced women?

'Oh, I believe she is the one restraining you.' the man said casually. 'And no, I wouldn't bother trying, though I know you will do so anyway.'

Cinderella's head spun faster than a top as the words hit home, and she turned to look at her captor. At a wave, she stepped back from Cindy, and Cindy got the first and only look at her face she needed. Her stomach did a flip, and she blanched visibly.

'Fel!' she breathed. There, standing behind her, her face completely blank, her eyes glassy and unfocussed, her black hair messy and unkept, was her best friend. Cindy stared at her, at her impassive stance, drinking in the sight of the hypnotised woman. She was naked, too - not a thread on her, her breasts bare and the slope of her vagina disappearing between her legs. It was Cindy's first-time seeing Felicity's body, though she'd seen her chest before, and she felt wrong seeing it now like this, without permission. Cindy reached out to touch her shoulder, her face, but the brainwashed girl didn't react at all. And that glassy, empty stare...

Having moved away to collect something, the male in the jacket returned. 'As I said, I wouldn't bother. Felicity there is currently completely 'clean' as we call it - she has been brainwashed, repeatedly hypnotised and conditioned. Her consciousness is so subdued that even we could not recall her without hours of reconditioning, which she will go through when she has been purchased by a new master. She will be resurfaced as Felicity the slave, and will live a long and happy life full of only their will.'

Cindy turned to face him, struggling for words. 'Hours of hypnosis?' she asked, meekly. She had one leg on the leg rest and one hand on the palm rest. The sight of Felicity in her pliant, empty state had sapped the fight from her, and now she was just in shock.

'Felicity only came out of level 3 hypnosis a few hours ago,' he said, unwrapping something on the table beside the TV. 'She was supposed to come down to get you, but she was... Occupied, with some more important duties.' He grinned and turned to face Cindy, and at once Cindy put the pieces together.

The bedroom behind me... Him and her... Oh my fucking god. He laughed at her as he evidently watched her connecting the dots. 'She was quite the good cock sucker, for a blank.' he said. 'But don't worry; I'll be sure to test all your functionality once you're up to her training level, too.' And with that, in one swift motion, he gestured to Felicity. Instantly, she forced Cindy's head back to the chair, and the man quickly lifted her other leg onto the chair's rest. He swung his leg over hers, sat on her thighs, and as Felicity forced Cindy's head to one side, raised a small needle, pressed it into her neck, and evacuated the contents. Cindy felt the pinch and coolness as something passed into her artery, but by the time he was standing from her lap and her head was being released, dizziness was already numbing her.

'What the... Fuck...' Cindy mumbled. Her fingers and toes were tingling, and she realised with a numb jolt that she was being paralysed. She managed to scoot one arm off the arm rest before all feeling in it evaporated, and Felicity simply picked it up and placed it back down again. Cindy's head lolled back, and Felicity placed a brace on either side of it to hold it steady.

'A simply paralytic, and a light sedative, nothing heavy. On your own, you'd regain full function in an hour or two. That's far longer than we need to start your processing.' The man said. The pair rotated the chair, and Cindy watched through the camera lens that was her vision as the naked women fingering themselves before the TVs turned away, to be replaced by a single, blank screen. The headphones raised up and approached her, and soft padding appeared around her ears. Though she couldn't feel it, Velcro straps were wound around her wrists and legs, attached by her former best friend. Then, the screen came to life. Cindy watched as Felicity selected a video file from an attached drive, and it started. A glowing, multi-coloured wash of light slowly faded into view, and an odd hum began in her headphones. At first, Cindy wondered if this was all there was to hypnosis - noise and light. She'd seen hypnotic things before, in movies and online and such, but those were always so obvious and dumbed down. Was this really it?

But then, slowly, Cindy began to notice herself vagueing out. At first it was only momentary, like the jolt of falling when going to sleep. Then, she caught herself after a few seconds. Soon, seconds became minutes. By the time Cindy realised the sound and colour had somehow grown more intense, and become more of a rhythmic thrumming of pulsating spirals and beating bass, she had just caught herself drifting into what felt like a long sleep. The next time she faded away, she didn't realise it. Her eyes went wider, and glazed over, and she began to sink into the induced trance her hypnosis was pulling her inexorably into.

Felicity had been standing to attention beside her best friend throughout her initiation hypnosis. When she saw that Cindy's body had slackened fully, and that her friend no longer seemed to be surfacing any longer, she took out a set of scissors and began cutting her clothes away. She sliced down each leg, then up her chest and across each arm, pulling the fabric from anywhere it was caught. She cut Cindy's bra off, ripping the wire out from the middle, and popped her panties apart with two quick slices. Then, she knelt beside her best friend's chair and slipped two fingers between her legs, staring at the screen and mimicking the rhythm she inherently knew like a part of herself on her friend's clit. Paralysed as she was, Cindy couldn't respond to the stimulus, but the extra sensation helped reinforce the ghostly words that were washing across the screen, through her headphones and into her brain. Pleasure began to build into the instructions freely entering her mind, and it didn't let up until many hours later, when, at long last, Cindy - now squirming and rocking gently in her chair at Felicity's unceasing stimulus - was ordered to cum.

Already obedient to her new programming, Cindy's pussy burst to life, and an orgasm that had been building steadily for nearly three hours ejaculated from deep inside her darkest corners. Blissful nothingness overcame her, and as her video file came to an end, she didn't resume thinking. Blackness and nothingness kept a tight hold over her as she was helped from the chair, standing for the first time since she had been drugged. Her clothes fell from her back, and she was led naked through the living room, unseeing though she walked alongside her friend and behind the man who had spoken to her before. They exited the room and entered the rear bedroom. Here, two rows of chairs sat facing a mounted TV. Three more women sat already, naked and pliant, staring sightlessly forwards. Cindy was added to their ranks, and then another girl was brought in a short while later, sitting beside Cindy. The door was closed, and the TV came to life. Cindy's world became colours and sounds once more, and she drank in more programming. Instructions, directives, physical actions, daily tasks, commands to always follow, core principles and her new deepest, strongest desires were plugged in like puzzle pieces into her brain, each one reinforced by a powerful orgasm. None of the women ever moved a muscle; they all simply stared, absorbing the hypnotic indoctrination.

When the screen switched off, so did all the women, each going slack and lolling their heads. Great puddles of wetness soaked their chairs and the floor between their feet from countless ejaculated orgasms, and only their backs and legs held them upright. At the call of her name, Cindy opened her eyes. She stood, seeing without memory, performing commands she did not know she was performing. She entered the living room and took a place in front of the screens. Yoga mats were arranged here, and she stood on one. Women were filed in beside her, and behind her. At command, they all knelt in unison, parting their legs wide and resting one hand on their pussies. The rows of screens came to life, and speech began to emanate from their mouths.

A core mantra was drilled into their brains, the rules that governed every thought and action they would take. Cindy's pussy yearned so deeply for the affirmative release that she knew would come when she had done well that it dribbled, then ran on the floor - but release did not satisfy her. Her mantra was everything, her deepest directive - and only a total guarantee that it was completely programmed into her would suffice. Orgasm after orgasm built and went unreleased inside her, but she had not been ordered to move or change her stroke, so she simply rubbed and spoke, not even knowing that her ultimate obedience would grant her bliss. When at last, after hours and hours of unceasing programming had passed her by, release finally came to her, it knocked her clean out. Only her position, and her programming, kept her body from letting her fall completely.

Ushered one by one out into the main bedroom, which was arranged tightly with bunk beds, Cindy joined her fellow slaves to sleep, and she did so without delay. When the door opened, and she was shaken awake by Felicity, she did not know it. Obediently, she sat up, stood, and followed her friend out of the room and into the only remaining bedroom she had not seen so far. Here, more beds were arranged, but only one was in use. Lounging on his back, naked and erect, the man in charge lay, waiting for his new women. He gestured for Felicity to mount him and manoeuvred her so that she hovered above his face. With a wave that she did not think about, Cindy obediently mounted his waist. With one command, both women lowered themselves onto him, and stared sightlessly at each other as they bounced and rocked on him.

12